ADVERTISEMENT

I don't see how Biden makes it until 2024

Frankly, I can't stand lying, racist and corrupt politicians like Trump.
You care much more about Trump than any of the people you call Trumpers. Have you ever thought about that ? Almost nobody on here gives a shit about Trump at this point, even people who voted for him. Your obsession makes you look beyond foolish.

Reactions: HJCane and dolcane
That’s a real good argument 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡..
But than it’s tuff defending the idiot you put in office ..
Trump economy .. Gas at 2.40 Gal inflation at 1.5

Biden economy less than 2 years ..
Gas @ 6.40 Gal Inflation @ 8.9..

That Biden is brilliant ..!!!
Presidents do not control economies. Presidential economic records are highly dependent on the dumb luck of where the nation is in the economic cycle. The WH has no control over forces that influence the economy.

Presidents do not control economies. Presidential economic records are highly dependent on the dumb luck of where the nation is in the economic cycle. The WH has no control over forces that influence the economy.
Ur an idiot , When you stop oil production in this country wtf do u expect oil prices to fall..
The idiot ur potus stop energy production in this country and printed money for hand outs wtf did u expect would happen ..
Even Obama economic advisers predicted this inflation because of ur idiots policies ..

Do yes ur White House is the root cause of all the price hikes and inflation …

Live with the truth.. ..!!!

Do you know how the 25th amendment works? Please research before posting. Smh
The 25th amendment to the Constitution lays out the transition of power if a President is unfit or unable to serve. It also outlines the process for selecting a new Vice President in the case of a vacancy.

You think Brandon can carry out his duties? The man can barely read from a teleprompter. He's either senile or is suffering from dementia. Hell yeah he should be removed from office. SMDH.

All of your assertions have not come true. Why?
In fact they have. He won't run in 2024. His senility will only get worse.

I hope he DOES run. The GOP candidate will get about 60% of the popular vote and will win at least 40 states.

Reactions: HJCane
Every lie you say you blame MSM for not having proof to support it. Maybe cuz it's a lie like most of your posts?
You say I lie because like Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men you can't handle the truth. Joe and Hunter Biden are the most protected men in the country. Biden continues to blame "Putin's War" for the record inflation even though anyone with a half a brain knows that's pure bullshyt. That's why his approval rating is in the low to mid thirties. His approval rating among Hispanics, a key demographic for Dems, is a meager 26%. His approval rating proves that everything I'm saying is true.

If that was Trump and one his children he would have been impeached. He was impeached for a lot less than that.

Last edited:
Frankly, I can't stand lying, racist and corrupt politicians like Trump.
You try to paint as a racist without providing any proof. More Blacks voted for Trump than for any Republican in a very long time. And you're gonna see a record number or Blacks vote Republican this November.

And Brandon lies far more and is far more corrupt than Trump ever was. Brandon has been photographed with Hunter and his corrupt business partners. And one of Hunter's business partners has flat out said that Hunter kicked up money to "The Big Guy" (i.e. Joe B.) several times.

But the MSM doesn't want to tough this story with a ten foot pole. Only FOX has reported this story. But eventually the truth will come out. You'll see.

In at least 4 states (Georgia, North Carolina, Wisconsin and Arizona) they kept "counting" votes even after all the votes had been legally counted.

If Trump wins just 3 of those 4 states he would still be POTUS.
My neighbor saw the movie 2000 mules and said the voter fraud, to quote him, "was stunning"

Reactions: grbcane and HJCane
That just isn't true. The war on fossil fuel and the spending have contributed directly. Trump leaves office inflation 1.4% unnecessary American Rescue Plan passes -inflation 2.6% Infrastructure( 10%) Plan passes -Inflation-6.4%

Last edited:
Ur an idiot , When you stop oil production in this country wtf do u expect oil prices to fall..
The idiot ur potus stop energy production in this country and printed money for hand outs wtf did u expect would happen ..
Even Obama economic advisers predicted this inflation because of ur idiots policies ..

Do yes ur White House is the root cause of all the price hikes and inflation …

Live with the truth.. ..!!!
"When you stop oil production in this country". We are the leading oil producer in the world you idiot! Global gas prices are soaring to record highs and you're blaming the White House for this? Live with the facts...!!! As for inflation, rates have risen for most of the world's largest economies to their highest levels in years or even decades. BTW. The Biden administration approved 3,557 permits for oil and gas drilling on public lands last year, outpacing Trump's first year total of 2,658.

Last edited:
You are not a good liar like Trump. Show me proof of your claim, "In some precincts over 100% of the votes were counted"? Name the county or the city and I'll do the research cuz as usual, you did none.
Just like a zombie lib. 81 million votes. 1/2 the counties. And there’s plenty of proof. Watch 2000 mules…. But you’d just ignore the proof I provide so why waste my time. You certainly ain’t worth it.
Can't answer the question? Here's a sample of what you believe in.

2 times impeached
Bleach prescription to cure Covid
Insurrectionist
Voter fraud

Got it!!
Two time exonerated.
voter fraud by libs
Voter fraud by libs
Voter fraud by libs
And look what we’re stuck with. And to add insult to injury there are people like you that stick up for him. Like 35%. Put that into perspective 65% think he’s a ****o. And you’re one of them lol.

"When you stop oil production in this country". We are the leading oil producer in the world you idiot! Global gas prices are soaring to record highs and you're blaming the White House for this? Live with the facts...!!! As for inflation, rates have risen for most of the world's largest economies to their highest levels in years or even decades. BTW. The Biden administration approved 3,557 permits for oil and gas drilling on public lands last year, outpacing Trump's first year total of 2,658.
Permits dont mean shitt… That’s u idiots talking points…

Biden has cost Alaska 500,000 barrels per day and another 400,000 to 600,000 closing the keystone pipeline..

Do the math u fuccking DOPE..!!! And the idiot is begging OPEC , Venezuela & others to bail him out..

You fuccking sheep …. Keep sucking his cock …

Biden has cost Alaska 500,000 barrels per day and another 400,000 to 600,000 closing the keystone pipeline..

Do the math u fuccking DOPE..!!! And the idiot is begging OPEC , Venezuela & others to bail him out..

You are totally clueless and uninformed. "Permits don't mean shitt"? How did Biden stop oil production by issuing more permits than Trump? Closed the keystone pipeline? Less than one tenth of the keystone system was complete. Cost Alaska 500,000 barrels per day? The pipeline would have delivered oil from Alberta Canada not Alaska. You need to do some research. Everything you post is total BS! You are definitely the board moron!

You are totally clueless and uninformed. "Permits don't mean shitt"? How did Biden stop oil production by issuing more permits than Trump? Closed the keystone pipeline? Less than one tenth of the keystone system was complete. Cost Alaska 500,000 barrels per day? The pipeline would have delivered oil from Alberta Canada not Alaska. You need to do some research. Everything you post is total BS! You are definitely the board moron!
Please cite a source that shows Biden granted more actual permits to drill, not leases but drilling permits. The Biden administration is so anti fossil fuel, companies are reluctant to drill.

Joey did shut down areas in Utah to drilling. And yes, he did shut down the pipeline citing climate change, yet now that same oil is being transported by trucks and trains that spew out toxic pollutants. Total hypocrisy.

That just isn't true. The war on fossil fuel and the spending have contributed directly. Trump leaves office inflation 1.4% unnecessary American Rescue Plan passes -inflation 2.6% Infrastructure 10%) Plan passes -Inflation-6.4%
Inflation is caused by a demand/supply mismatch. That is the definition. Biden had nothing to do with supply chain disruptions which couldn't keep pace with demand.

Two different sources of oil you DOPE… And yes permits don’t mean squat there are regulations tied into these so called permits.. Nice try maybe you should do ur research … Fuccking Sheep..

By the way the Keystone would of been done by now is the idiot hasn’t shut it down killing 400,000-600,000 barrels from Canada ..

Joey did shut down areas in Utah to drilling. And yes, he did shut down the pipeline citing climate change, yet now that same oil is being transported by trucks and trains that spew out toxic pollutants. Total hypocrisy.
The idiot claimed that Biden stopped oil production. I ask again, what country is the leading oil producer in the world? "And yes, he did shut down the pipeline". Less than one tenth of the Keystone System was complete.

Two different sources of oil you DOPE… And yes permits don’t mean squat there are regulations tied into these so called permits.. Nice try maybe you should do ur research … Fuccking Sheep..

By the way the Keystone would of been done by now is the idiot hasn’t shut it down killing 400,000-600,000 barrels from Canada ..
Your earlier quote, " Biden has cost Alaska 500,000 barrels per day". After I corrected you. now it's, "killing 400,000-600,000 from Canada". You don't know what the phuk you're talking El Bozo!

Your earlier quote, " Biden has cost Alaska 500,000 barrels per day". After I corrected you. now it's, "killing 400,000-600,000 from Canada". You don't know what the phuk you're talking El Bozo! Industry experts have stated that even if completed, Keystone would affect gasoline prices minimally, if at all.

Please cite a source that shows Biden granted more actual permits to drill, not leases but drilling permits. The Biden administration is so anti fossil fuel, companies are reluctant to drill.
"reluctant to drill"? During Biden's first year in office, the U.S. produced an average of about 11 million barrels of crude oil per day compared to Trump's 9 million barrels per day in his first year. We are still the leading oil producer in the world! The Biden administration is trying to decrease fossil fuel dependency and emphasis renewables. Exxon mobil and others are on board with that. Exxon recently signed a five-year agreement to purchase renewable diesel.

Last edited:
Your earlier quote, " Biden has cost Alaska 500,000 barrels per day". After I corrected you. now it's, "killing 400,000-600,000 from Canada". You don't know what the phuk you're talking El Bozo!

Here you go u freaking idiot read what I originally said…

Just like a zombie lib. 81 million votes. 1/2 the counties. And there’s plenty of proof. Watch 2000 mules…. But you’d just ignore the proof I provide so why waste my time. You certainly ain’t worth it.

Two time exonerated.
voter fraud by libs
Voter fraud by libs
Voter fraud by libs
And look what we’re stuck with. And to add insult to injury there are people like you that stick up for him. Like 35%. Put that into perspective 65% think he’s a ****o. And you’re one of them lol.
No proof means you lied again.

In at least 4 states (Georgia, North Carolina, Wisconsin and Arizona) they kept "counting" votes even after all the votes had been legally counted.

If Trump wins just 3 of those 4 states he would still be POTUS.
And the Supreme Court agrees with you. Right?

lol...lol
lol...lol

You try to paint as a racist without providing any proof. More Blacks voted for Trump than for any Republican in a very long time. And you're gonna see a record number or Blacks vote Republican this November.

And Brandon lies far more and is far more corrupt than Trump ever was. Brandon has been photographed with Hunter and his corrupt business partners. And one of Hunter's business partners has flat out said that Hunter kicked up money to "The Big Guy" (i.e. Joe B.) several times.

But the MSM doesn't want to tough this story with a ten foot pole. Only FOX has reported this story. But eventually the truth will come out. You'll see.
Like from the Durham Report?

lol...lol
lol...lol

You say I lie because like Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men you can't handle the truth. Joe and Hunter Biden are the most protected men in the country. Biden continues to blame "Putin's War" for the record inflation even though anyone with a half a brain knows that's pure bullshyt. That's why his approval rating is in the low to mid thirties. His approval rating among Hispanics, a key demographic for Dems, is a meager 26%. His approval rating proves that everything I'm saying is true.

If that was Trump and one his children he would have been impeached. He was impeached for a lot less than that.
You talk shzt but not proof. Where is it?

In fact they have. He won't run in 2024. His senility will only get worse.

I hope he DOES run. The GOP candidate will get about 60% of the popular vote and will win at least 40 states.
Lets hope that lying POS, Trump, runs again.

• Haha
Reactions: Tiv
The 25th amendment to the Constitution lays out the transition of power if a President is unfit or unable to serve. It also outlines the process for selecting a new Vice President in the case of a vacancy.

You think Brandon can carry out his duties? The man can barely read from a teleprompter. He's either senile or is suffering from dementia. Hell yeah he should be removed from office. SMDH.
You still don't understand how the 25th amendment works.

lol...lol
lol...lol

• Haha
Reactions: Tiv
You care much more about Trump than any of the people you call Trumpers. Have you ever thought about that ? Almost nobody on here gives a shit about Trump at this point, even people who voted for him. Your obsession makes you look beyond foolish.
So why do you defend him like now?

Inflation is caused by a demand/supply mismatch. That is the definition. Biden had nothing to do with supply chain disruptions which couldn't keep pace with demand.
Demand was increased by pumping trillions of dollars into the system for no reason. That what you don't understand.

Reactions: grbcane and dolcane
"reluctant to drill"? During Biden's first year in office, the U.S. produced an average of about 11 million barrels of crude oil per day compared to Trump's 9 million barrels per day in his first year. We are still the leading oil producer in the world! The Biden administration is trying to decrease fossil fuel dependency and emphasis renewables. Exxon mobil and others are on board with that. Exxon recently signed a five-year agreement to purchase renewable diesel.
Of course production was low Trump's first year. He was following Obama and had to undo all his regulations.

Of course production was low Trump's first year. He was following Obama and had to undo all his regulations.
The U.S. is the leading oil producer in the world today. You don't achieve that position by being reluctant to drill. Trump tried to undo everything Obama had done including ending rule to block mentally ill from getting guns. Lunacy!

Last edited:
The U.S. is the leading oil producer in the world today. You don't achieve that position by being reluctant to drill. Trump tried to undo everything Obama had done including ending rule to block mentally ill from getting guns. Lunacy!
Trump sworn in-8.8 million barrels per day thanks to Obama. March 2020 before pandemic hit 12.8 million. Today 11.8 million thanks to Brandon- facts. That's why he's emptying SPR and begging dictators for oil.

Reactions: grbcane
Trump sworn in-8.8 million barrels per day thanks to Obama. March 2020 before pandemic hit 12.8 million. Today 11.8 million thanks to Brandon- facts. That's why he's emptying SPR and begging dictators for oil.
The U.S. is trying to transition into renewable energy sources as is the rest of the world.

OMG so true! CEMS dreams about Trump. Has a crush on Trump. I think he digs him.

Their POLICIES sure as hell do. You go to war against energy producers in your first week all but telling them you want them out of business and you think the President isn't responsible when they stop taking on risk?
Don't be nuts

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT