ADVERTISEMENT

I don't see how Biden makes it until 2024

The 25th amendment to the Constitution lays out the transition of power if a President is unfit or unable to serve. It also outlines the process for selecting a new Vice President in the case of a vacancy.

You think Brandon can carry out his duties? The man can barely read from a teleprompter. He's either senile or is suffering from dementia. Hell yeah he should be removed from office. SMDH.
Senile and dementia are pretty much the same

Reactions: El Cubano and Tiv
"When you stop oil production in this country". We are the leading oil producer in the world you idiot! Global gas prices are soaring to record highs and you're blaming the White House for this? Live with the facts...!!! As for inflation, rates have risen for most of the world's largest economies to their highest levels in years or even decades. BTW. The Biden administration approved 3,557 permits for oil and gas drilling on public lands last year, outpacing Trump's first year total of 2,658.
We have come a long way to become a leading oil producer. New technologies helped. But Biden has unwinded all the hard work and innovations that got us there in his first month in office. He UNDID decades of risk and it was on purpose. We could have OFFSET some of the supply shortages had he JUST LEFT IT ALONE. But he is old, stupid, shortsighted, and caved in to the loons on the progressive left.

Reactions: grbcane
Permits dont mean shitt… That’s u idiots talking points…

Biden has cost Alaska 500,000 barrels per day and another 400,000 to 600,000 closing the keystone pipeline..

Do the math u fuccking DOPE..!!! And the idiot is begging OPEC , Venezuela & others to bail him out..

You fuccking sheep …. Keep sucking his cock …
Biden is BEGGING to travel to Saudi Arabia right now. Right as I type he is trying to get them to let him visit so he CAN BEG THEM to produce more oil. Why should they? They are making so much money right now and they will only make more money as oil continues higher.
I would tell him to F off.

Please cite a source that shows Biden granted more actual permits to drill, not leases but drilling permits. The Biden administration is so anti fossil fuel, companies are reluctant to drill.
@miamimike here you go. STOP POSTING UTTER GARBAGE MAN! DO THE RESEARCH!!

And Mike Permits are nothing. There are so many hurdles they put in place you could wipe your ass with the permit.

Their POLICIES sure as hell do. You go to war against energy producers in your first week all but telling them you want them out of business and you think the President isn't responsible when they stop taking on risk?
Don't be nuts
The presidents ability to dramatically change something as big and diverse as the U,S. economy is very limited.

Just like a zombie lib. 81 million votes. 1/2 the counties. And there’s plenty of proof. Watch 2000 mules…. But you’d just ignore the proof I provide so why waste my time. You certainly ain’t worth it.

Two time exonerated.
voter fraud by libs
Voter fraud by libs
Voter fraud by libs
And look what we’re stuck with. And to add insult to injury there are people like you that stick up for him. Like 35%. Put that into perspective 65% think he’s a ****o. And you’re one of them lol.

Why didn't you provide some of that proof to Trump's legal team which had 50 some lawsuits dismissed for lack of merit? "The only way I can lose is if the election is rigged". He established his alibi before the election and you loons jumped on the bandwagon. His own officials called it the most secure election in history.

Last edited:
Why is he begging dictators for oil and emptying SPR ?
I imagine he's trying to curb the surge in energy prices and tamp down soaring inflation. He's been working with other countries to address the lack of supply and over the last several weeks oil prices are down nearly 10 percent.

Bullshit. Proper policies do wonders. Might not take hold immediatly but they work.
The boom -and-bust cycles that are inherent in capitalist economies depend on forces that are independent of any president's policies. The chair of the Fed has a large impact on how monetary policy is conducted. The president alone can't determine fiscal policy. That requires the cooperation of Congress.

I imagine he's trying to curb the surge in energy prices and tamp down soaring inflation. He's been working with other countries to address the lack of supply and over the last several weeks oil prices are down nearly 10 percent.
Other countries- LOL!- Iran, Venezuela, and Iran- he's keeping great company who's next NoKo ?

Other countries- LOL!- Iran, Venezuela, and Iran- he's keeping great company who's next NoKo ?
Other major consuming nations including China, India, Japan, Republic of Korea and the United Kingdom. He's made plenty of blunders. Give him a break when he's trying to do something worthwhile. I'm not a big fan either but you don't have to condemn every move he makes.

Last edited:
But gas prices here continue to go up. They are at record levels now. Meaning Biden's policies ain't working.

Reactions: grbcane
At least try to Google. Smh
I DID google and that's where I got my information. You should try it some time. You would be shocked at how much good and accurate information you'll get....LOL.

But gas prices here continue to go up. They are at record levels now. Meaning Biden's policies ain't working.
Europe has some of the highest gas prices in the world which means Biden's policies aren't the only ones not working.

Europe has some of the highest gas prices in the world which means Biden's policies aren't the only ones not working.
Europe has had higher gas prices for a very long time because the are transitioning to electric cars far faster than we are.

Biden and the Dems WANT high gas prices so that Americans will start driving electric cars. The problem is that a Tesla costs at least $60,000 and most Americans can't afford one. Plus there are very few electric car stations.

Biden could start drilling for oil and gas right here at home, which will bring down the price of gasoline immediately. He could do this while the country transitions to electric cars, which will take a very long time.

Europe has had higher gas prices for a very long time because the are transitioning to electric cars far faster than we are.

Biden and the Dems WANT high gas prices so that Americans will start driving electric cars. The problem is that a Tesla costs at least $60,000 and most Americans can't afford one. Plus there are very few electric car stations.

Biden could start drilling for oil and gas right here at home, which will bring down the price of gasoline immediately. He could do this while the country transitions to electric cars, which will take a very long time.
We are the leading oil producer in the world. Obviously there is drilling already taking place! Oil production in the U.S. in 2021 was on par with 2020 production and exceeded yearly production from 2017-18

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT