ADVERTISEMENT

Dems trying to steal the Florida election

She was convicted on it in a court of law dumbass that is why all have no accountability lmao .
Dont waste ur time with this guy. He’s not worth your time. I called him out, he wanted to “rip me a newone” I said PM me and he wanted to have it on this board, then called me a coward. I reponded by explaining I didnt need thousand of people to have a civil debate, this isnt a show.
Typical liberal, exactly why he will be miserable for the next 6 years

Reactions: vivijane
How can Broward have this problem over and over again, as a another poster pointed out, the Pan handle suffered a cat 4, and still managed to get it done.

How is this lady still employed,when a court had found that she violated federal and state law in the past?

Nice try you asked if he knew what convicted meant, only problem was you didn’t.
You right wingers get caught in your lies and deceit but cry foul when confronted. You post lies that someone was convicted but never provided a shred of evidence. When will you and the rest of Trump's minions stop the madness? It's ova for Trump's reign of tyranny over this country.

Dont waste ur time with this guy. He’s not worth your time. I called him out, he wanted to “rip me a newone” I said PM me and he wanted to have it on this board, then called me a coward. I reponded by explaining I didnt need thousand of people to have a civil debate, this isnt a show.
Typical liberal, exactly why he will be miserable for the next 6 years
Typical right winger who would bear his soul to another poster but not to the person you have a grievance with. Coward!!

Yep but one day we’ll be forced too. Just to much fraud.

I don't get it. If we do it already what do you mean by we'll be forced to one day? And what fraud are you talking about?

You right wingers get caught in your lies and deceit but cry foul when confronted. You post lies that someone was convicted but never provided a shred of evidence. When will you and the rest of Trump's minions stop the madness? It's ova for Trump's reign of tyranny over this country.
This is almost as brilliant as your buddies post cd, Raoul and little pineapple. It is not a lie you want the hard truth she was found guilty in a court of law and she got a slap on the hand because she is black . That is why you and others hate your President Trump because color does not matter to him when you are doing something wrong.

grbcane said:
How is this lady still employed,when a court had found that she violated federal and state law in the past?

QUOTE="cems52, post: 2294620, member: 3482"]You do know this is an elected position?[/QUOTE]

Marion Barry comes to mind.

She is woefully Incompetent or corrupt or both - Miami-Dade is larger yet supposedly no problems And she’s had problems every election since she was elected - says a lot about blue Broward that they would keep electing someone like that

My apologies, I misread your post. As for the fraud, I think it’s clear there’s voter fraud across the country to the extent none of us really know. Florida just happens to be the most recognized as it continues to have issues with every election. From boxes/trucks of ballots found after the official count, to hanging chads, it just seems the people’s voices are being fraudulently represented. I think we’re all used to it by now though and aren’t surprised by anything that comes out of the state come Election Day. They seemingly just can’t get their cht together down there.

I don't get it. If we do it already what do you mean by we'll be forced to one day? And what fraud are you talking about?

This is almost as brilliant as your buddies post cd, Raoul and little pineapple. It is not a lie you want the hard truth she was found guilty in a court of law and she got a slap on the hand because she is black . That is why you and others hate your President Trump because color does not matter to him when you are doing something wrong.
Your boy Trump is the biggest racist in the country. By the way, what percentage of Blacks supported Trump's agenda in the past election? For some stupid reason you seemed to think Blacks would be supporting that racist big time. It didn't happen, again.

board_s.gif

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/rubio-sounds-the-alarm-broward-county-election-officials-trying-to-steal-election-produce-thousands-of-ballots-43-hrs-after-polls-closed/

Already the Dems stole the Senate in Montana and are busy doing same in Arizona. In Montana, the election was decided by three late-reporting counties that were won handily by Trump in 2016 but miraculously voted overwhelmingly for Tester.

Broward has always been the private and government bunko capital of this state. It even edges out Dade.
There is no doubt and no one does anything about it.

But still, how is she still there?
Son, where do you live? Obviously not Broward county. If so, you would know Dems own this motha and SOFL. Ask @advarkas. We're about to run his azz from outta here. Instead of worrying about a person who's doing her job focus on that POS in the WH who pisses "excellence" (sorry @cdwright40) on our constitution daily.

Reactions: cdwright40
Your boy Trump is the biggest racist in the country. By the way, what percentage of Blacks supported Trump's agenda in the past election? For some stupid reason you seemed to think Blacks would be supporting that racist big time. It didn't happen, again.

Lowest black unemployment in HISTORY
FACT!

You say, “ You post lies that someone was convicted “ I didn’t post any such thing. I did point out that you chastised another poster about not knowing what convicted meant, when you didn’t know the difference between convicted and sentenced. Now instead of admitting you were wrong start yelling about some unrelated topic

Son, where do you live? Obviously not Broward county. If so, you would know Dems own this motha and SOFL. Ask @advarkas. We're about to run his azz from outta here. Instead of worrying about a person who's doing her job focus on that POS in the WH who pisses "excellence" (sorry @cdwright40) on our constitution daily.
Admittedly I have no clue about Broward. I haven't been there in over 35 years. I know Georgia pretty well though. I have been here now about 15 years in Gwinnett County. I find it odd the issues going on in Georgia are Fulton and Gwinnett. Places that have been among the fastest growing counties in the country for some time now. Dems own fulton and by population Gwinett too. Math is math. This woman Abrams is not stupid. She understands that if everyone voted the dems crush in this county easily. It has been quickly turning blue since I move here and that is the state of Georgia. Has been turning blue for some time. It was red when I first moved there. .

You say, “ You post lies that someone was convicted “ I didn’t post any such thing. I did point out that you chastised another poster about not knowing what convicted meant, when you didn’t know the difference between convicted and sentenced. Now instead of admitting you were wrong start yelling about some unrelated topic
There's nothing to admit. The poster's comment was this person was convicted. I asked, convicted of what? Then he changed from convicted to sentenced. Which was it?

Just like the stock market. Liberal networks predicted market collapse FACT. Market was 16K, NOW 25K 11 TRILLION of added equity!
You are playing politics here. Conservative pundits were predicting the same thing with Obama and he had a lot of success in his later years with the markets. Don't get into that game of what political parties do. Try to make the other look bad. Republicans screamed at the top of their lungs the entire time Obama was in office about excessive national debt. Need I say more?

No that's what is wrong with you liberals can nit stand on policy just hate and using the race card when it should not be used.

You want to bet on that to.

No that's what is wrong with you liberals can nit stand on policy just hate and using the race card when it should not be used.
So you refused to answer my question? Stop with your nonsense that Blacks support Trump. Even that dumbass Kanye is finally seeing the truth in Trump.

So you refused to answer my question? Stop with your nonsense that Blacks support Trump. Even that dumbass Kanye is finally seeing the truth in Trump.
Do you really think everyday black people would admit that they favor Trump.

I bet you right now that the election stands as called on Tuesday night . If wrong I will not post in lounge for one year if right you do not .
Why would I engage in such a bet? I have no inside information on what's happening. Just count the dam votes!!

As usual, right wingers don't want to count the votes. Smfh
Every county in the state followed the law and got the information in on time except for Broward and Palm Beach, even Dade was on time with the biggest population. Those 2 counties are packing the ballot boxes and everyone knows it. Your sister in Broward has been caught and convicted numerous times as a crook and should be in jail.

When they say souls to the polls they mean it because they are dead.

Reactions: grbcane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT