ADVERTISEMENT

Dems trying to steal the Florida election

Every county in the state followed the law and got the information in on time except for Broward and Palm Beach, even Dade was on time with the biggest population. Those 2 counties are packing the ballot boxes and everyone knows it. Your sister in Broward has been caught and convicted numerous times as a crook and should be in jail.

When they say souls to the polls they mean it because they are dead.
Where's your evidence?

So you refused to answer my question? Stop with your nonsense that Blacks support Trump. Even that dumbass Kanye is finally seeing the truth in Trump.
A lot of hard working successful blacks are supporting your President Trump. More and more have found out how white liberals trained them to be dependent on powerful white people like the Clition's and black man like Al Sharpton while they duped most dumbass like you that they are going to give you everything free .

There's nothing to admit. The poster's comment was this person was convicted. I asked, convicted of what? Then he changed from convicted to sentenced. Which was it?

She was convicted on it in a court of law dumbass that is why all have no accountability lmao .

Your reply Convicted? Do you understand the meaning of the word? How much time did she get?

Think this is truth of what was posted. He didn’t change anything, you did

She was convicted on it in a court of law dumbass that is why all have no accountability lmao .

Your reply Convicted? Do you understand the meaning of the word? How much time did she get?

Think this is truth of what was posted. He didn’t change anything, you did

You can fly off the handle but it doesn't change the poster's comments.

A lot of hard working successful blacks are supporting your President Trump. More and more have found out how white liberals trained them to be dependent on powerful white people like the Clition's and black man like Al Sharpton while they duped most dumbass like you that they are going to give you everything free .
Show me your proof of your so called Black support for Trump.

Son, where do you live? Obviously not Broward county. If so, you would know Dems own this motha and SOFL. Ask @advarkas. We're about to run his azz from outta here. Instead of worrying about a person who's doing her job focus on that POS in the WH who pisses "excellence" (sorry @cdwright40) on our constitution daily.
I was raised in Broward, the politics were the same when I was there.

You agree? Count the votes!!
Cems I only agree on one thing and that is I would stand by your side and fight like hell for you if anyone ever tried to to take your free speech from you.Other than that I do not agree with any of your dumbass thinking lmao.

You can fly off the handle but it doesn't change the poster's comments.

Double Speak, did you major in confusion. Again thanks for proving to me how much of a waste of time getting involved with you is. Going to do something more productive, maybe take a dump

Cems I only agree on one thing and that is I would stand by your side and fight like hell for you if anyone ever tried to to take your free speech from you.Other than that I do not agree with any of your dumbass thinking lmao.
You don't believe in my right to vote nor for my vote to be counted. Got it.

You are playing politics here. Conservative pundits were predicting the same thing with Obama and he had a lot of success in his later years with the markets. Don't get into that game of what political parties do. Try to make the other look bad. Republicans screamed at the top of their lungs the entire time Obama was in office about excessive national debt. Need I say more?
Big difference. 11 TRILLION dollars of equity, isnt political its FACT. Tell me youre not wealthier, presuming ur in the market. Only way to pay for liberal programs is to raise taxes.
I have an MBA in Finance anda inor in Economics ( UM), so I might not be the smartest person, but I can discuss this with some level of authority.

Double Speak, did you major in confusion. Again thanks for proving to me how much of a waste of time getting involved with you is. Going to do something more productive, maybe take a dump
Before you take that dump place a picture of you in the stool.

Now you changing the subject? Let's focus on Black unemployment which Obama helped with the current trend.
LOWEST BLACK unemployment in HISTORY under Trump!
LOWEST HISPANIC unemployment in history!

Are u simply contrary? The evidence is simple. NO OTHER COUNTY had problems SMH.
Including ones that endured Hurricane.
That's your right wing evidence which doesn't count. What problems are you referring to? The only thing happening in Broward is the votes are being counted. Got a problem with that?

I always look out for my peeps that grew up here. What High School you attended? I attended Hollywood Hills High.
I was in Plantation, but my neighborhood went to Western, it changed every couple years Dillard, South Plantation, Western.

That's your right wing evidence which doesn't count. What problems are you referring to? The only thing happening in Broward is the votes are being counted. Got a problem with that?
What problems am I referring to. Pick any fkn channel and you’ll know.
Broward County, specifically Brenda Snipes (aka vodoo witch) LMAO
Dude, stop this middle school crap. You keep embarassing urself!
Broward County is THE story of the last few days AND this weekend.
Love closed minded people, stay that way .
Exactly why Hillary lost, u refuse to accept reality
What problems LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO@ YOU!
What problems ,LMAO LMAO

What problems am I referring to. Pick any fkn channel and you’ll know.
Broward County, specifically Brenda Snipes (aka vodoo witch) LMAO
Dude, stop this middle school crap. You keep embarassing urself!
Broward County is THE story of the last few days AND this weekend.
Love closed minded people, stay that way .
Exactly why Hillary lost, u refuse to accept reality
What problems LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO@ YOU!
What problems ,LMAO LMAO

After all your screaming you still haven't provided me the problems you are referring to. Is this just another right wing scare tactic? Count the votes!!!

Not everything. Just the things he accomplished like Obama Care.
LMAO such a successful program.
You mean the ones where you can “keep ur Dr’s?” LMAO
Dude enough
Im done with you middle school responses.
I respect ur opinion.
However I’m above generalizations.
Almost rethinking the forum debate, INCLUDING facts.
Then again, dont think you’re capable of a polite conversation. You manage to be rude in 75% of differing opinions.
Keep loving Obama who has NO LEGACY ,other than being the first black president!
By the way, I get that!
Im done with you. I took a 6 week debate class @ Harvard, you’re a public middle school conversationalist.
Goodbye!
PS THANK you and others like you, youre simple minded small picture thinking, will keep Trump in office for the next six years
Again
Asta la vista baby!
Your not worth my time.

LMAO such a successful program.
You mean the ones where you can “keep ur Dr’s?” LMAO
Dude enough
Im done with you middle school responses.
I respect ur opinion.
However I’m above generalizations.
Almost rethinking the forum debate, INCLUDING facts.
Then again, dont think you’re capable of a polite conversation. You manage to be rude in 75% of differing opinions.
Keep loving Obama who has NO LEGACY ,other than being the first black president!
By the way, I get that!
Im done with you. I took a 6 week debate class @ Harvard, you’re a public middle school conversationalist.
Goodbye!
PS THANK you and others like you, youre simple minded small picture thinking, will keep Trump in office for the next six years
Again
Asta la vista baby!
Your not worth my time.
That Harvard education served you well with your juvenile histrionics and my favorite poor grammar. Ask for a refund.

My apologies, I misread your post. As for the fraud, I think it’s clear there’s voter fraud across the country to the extent none of us really know. Florida just happens to be the most recognized as it continues to have issues with every election. From boxes/trucks of ballots found after the official count, to hanging chads, it just seems the people’s voices are being fraudulently represented. I think we’re all used to it by now though and aren’t surprised by anything that comes out of the state come Election Day. They seemingly just can’t get their cht together down there.

So I'm still wondering what you meant by eventually checking all IDs when we already do it? And you cited fraud as the reason we need to check all IDs but then inexplicably bring up hanging chads, which had nothing to do with IDs. Sounds like you're just trying to throw bullshit out there honestly. You used to be reasonable. Don't lower yourself to the extremists.

The truth is Trump formed a committee to investigate the "widespread voter fraud" in the country. They quietly went away because they found no widespread voter fraud. The system isn't perfect but widespread fraud is a fantasy.

I always look out for my peeps that grew up here. What High School you attended? I attended Hollywood Hills High.
McArthur for me, but only because they changed the boundaries. I should have went to Cooper City with all my friends. What neighborhood did you grow up in? I lived in a little neighborhood between Taft and Sheridan and between 441 and the Turnpike.

Big difference. 11 TRILLION dollars of equity, isnt political its FACT. Tell me youre not wealthier, presuming ur in the market. Only way to pay for liberal programs is to raise taxes.
I have an MBA in Finance anda inor in Economics ( UM), so I might not be the smartest person, but I can discuss this with some level of authority.
Again, you are playing politics. No, I am not wealthier because I was doing great under Obama....and if you have an MBA in finance you would understand this fact. This is a continuation of the Obama admistrations economy. Where I made money, and paid less in gas prices that ballooned under Bush. So if you are going to ask me I am going to tell you the honest truth.

I don't play politics with it. This is just my personal opinion with a pretty strong basis. Taxes pay our bills. Where do you think that DEBT comes from? Our country has bills. It's the largest economy in the world! You think raising taxes are to punish people. It is not. It is to responsibly manage our debt. Which not all of our debt equates to liberal programs. A lot of our debts are incurred to protect all of our best interest. Defense, Clean Energy, Natural Disaster, Infrastructure, international commerce, etc.

Reactions: lou97
I’m not going to the extreme Lou. We standardized election system across the country. Right now we have some states checking IDs, some not. We’ve had hanging chads and mismarked ballots. We’ve had ballots showing up after the fact and in some cases people voting more then once. We’ve also had reports of more votes then registered voters and deceased people not being purged from the system.

So how do we fix it? I don’t know but I do believe that in the not to distant future we will have to make changes as the current practices leave us with doubt.

So I'm still wondering what you meant by eventually checking all IDs when we already do it? And you cited fraud as the reason we need to check all IDs but then inexplicably bring up hanging chads, which had nothing to do with IDs. Sounds like you're just trying to throw bullshit out there honestly. You used to be reasonable. Don't lower yourself to the extremists.

The truth is Trump formed a committee to investigate the "widespread voter fraud" in the country. They quietly went away because they found no widespread voter fraud. The system isn't perfect but widespread fraud is a fantasy.

McArthur for me, but only because they changed the boundaries. I should have went to Cooper City with all my friends. What neighborhood did you grow up in? I lived in a little neighborhood between Taft and Sheridan and between 441 and the Turnpike.
I know that area. Born in Fort Lauderdale but raised in Dania Beach.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
I’m not going to the extreme Lou. We standardized election system across the country. Right now we have some states checking IDs, some not. We’ve had hanging chads and mismarked ballots. We’ve had ballots showing up after the fact and in some cases people voting more then once. We’ve also had reports of more votes then registered voters and deceased people not being purged from the system.

So how do we fix it? I don’t know but I do believe that in the not to distant future we will have to make changes as the current practices leave us with doubt.

Well when election law is decided at the state level you're going to have different standards across the country. Sounds like you might be for a federal law applying to each state to ensure consistency? I'd agree with that but something tells me your people don't want that.

As far as people voting twice, I'm sure anyone can find an example or two in a country of 300 million. But this absolutely does not happen to any significant degree. There is no system to stop every single incident of someone being an idiot and you're smart enough to know that.

As far as more votes than registered voters, I'd like to see where that happened. To my knowledge no district has even close to 100% turnout.

As far as purging voter rolls of dead people, the rolls have zero impact on the number of votes cast. Now if you still want to complain about dead people voting in the 1960s then by all means but it's not a current issue.

Reactions: cems52

Yep, I used to think he wasn't a cuck but he is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT