ADVERTISEMENT

HERE COMES THE BOOMERANG!

@cems52 your proof is coming, just remember we were about a year and a half ahead of you. It’s hard to keep up, when you’re fawning over Rachel Maddow.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
america-boner.gif

Damn!!! Info being leaked to Gregg Jarrett. He said tonight with conviction that I have never seen from him that "Comey is going down for a 10 count" and better have saved all that money he made recently.

Reactions: grbcane and GLFSTRM
Its no coincidence that Comey has been hitting the airwaves like crazy these past two weeks acting as defensive as hell even before tonight when it has now been confirmed that Comey, days before he went in front of the FISA judge, told the judge everything was legit in the dossier when Comey knew the Dossier was paid for by Hillary, unverified and suspicious, and Comey was told that Steele hated Trump

Last edited:
Reactions: grbcane
San Francisco Dem under fire for repeated use of N-word during meeting

LOL, and black face Dem Gov

CD and Cems, total lemmings

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Its no coincidence that Comey has been hitting the airwaves like crazy these past two weeks acting as defensive as hell even before tonight when it has now been confirmed that two days before Comey went in front of the FISA judge that Comey knew the Dossier was paid for by Hillary, unverified and Comey was told that Steele hated Trump
I wonder when Comey gets charged if he'll breakdown like Blumenthal and cry like a little bitch

I like the report on Biden and his loser son, Giuliani is all over it. All criminals these Dems

Reactions: 6882
Pathetic right wing nutjobs can't help themselves but throw shzt against the wall and hope it sticks. Nothing you have predicted has come true. For example, the following:

1) Obama spied on Trump in Trump Tower (my favorite)
2) Susan Rice illegally unmasked Americans
3) Hillary illegally sold US uranium
4) FISA warrants illegally obtained
5) Steele dossier was the origin of the Mueller investigation

On the other hand mine have come true and more to come. See for yourself.

_105343633_trump_rusia_investigation_v4_640-nc.png

Pathetic right wing nutjobs can't help themselves but throw shzt against the wall and hope it sticks. Nothing you have predicted has come true. For example, the following:

Lmao you need to see a psychologist. You are a snapshot or microcosm as to why the left will lose the 2020 election. You live in an alternate reality that isn’t based in any kind of truth. It’s based on feelings & pain. Honestly I feel bad for you.

Interesting. None of these are tied to collusion.

Lmao you need to see a psychologist. You are a snapshot or microcosm as to why the left will lose the 2020 election. You live in an alternate reality that isn’t based in any kind of truth. It’s based on feelings & pain. Honestly I feel bad for you.
Care to address my points? Or do you run off and cower in a corner like the wuss you are?

More interesting why you ignored them. Care to explain why your right wing party make up shzt but never prove it?
Lying because a trap was laid is what it is. Never should have lied, but nothing to do with the results of the election, which you can’t accept after 2 1/2 years.

I'll address your points, be patient, it's coming. IG report, Barr investigating, Giuliani headed to Ukraine. Flynn, Papadopoulus and maybe Stone will be pardoned. They are all process crimes, couldn't get them on anything Russia collusion related, you know, the purpose of the investigation.

Keep reaching Cems, the 2nd half of the game is just beginning and it's where all the excitement is, at least for us.

“Pathetic right wing nutjobs can't help themselves but throw shzt against the wall and hope it sticks. Nothing you have predicted has come true. For example, the following:”

1) Obama spied on Trump in Trump Tower (my favorite). FACT - see FISA Warrant
2) Susan Rice illegally unmasked Americans she did
3) Hillary illegally sold US uranium she did - pay for play
4) FISA warrants illegally obtained - it was fraudulently obtained which has been proven, they failed to notify the FISA courts of the source and then fraudulently backed the story up with a media release to get a signature after being turned down.
5) Steele dossier was the origin of the Mueller investigation, it was a multi-pronged approached utilizing the intel agencies as a sounding board to back the info up. Once again it was fraud. The Steele dossier was the origin though and then they leaked it to a close media to do a story and used the story as a secondary source but never verified the info because there was nothing to verify it from.

There you go slick. Glad to see some of us are actually working today by the way.

“Pathetic right wing nutjobs can't help themselves but throw shzt against the wall and hope it sticks. Nothing you have predicted has come true. For example, the following:”

4) FISA warrants illegally obtained - it was fraudulently obtained which has been proven, they failed to notify the FISA courts of the source and then fraudulently backed the story up with a media release to get a signature after being turned down.
5) Steele dossier was the origin of the Mueller investigation, it was a multi-pronged approached utilizing the intel agencies as a sounding board to back the info up. Once again it was fraud. The Steele dossier was the origin though and then they leaked it to a close media to do a story and used the story as a secondary source but never verified the info because there was nothing to verify it from.

There you go slick. Glad to see some of us are actually working today by the way.
Damn, you own @cems52 arse with this one.

State Department source of info Chris Steele

CIA source of info...Chris Steele

FISA Warrant cited State Department and CIA sources as corroborating each other...nobody disclosed in FISA that they were the same source.

Operation Boomerang in Full Effect...it is just getting good.

You lefty Power Grabbing folks

Reactions: grbcane and GLFSTRM
State Department source of info Chris Steele

CIA source of info...Chris Steele

FISA Warrant cited State Department and CIA sources as corroborating each other...nobody disclosed in FISA that they were the same source.

Operation Boomerang in Full Effect...it is just getting good.

You lefty Power Grabbing folks
Lock them Up!

giphy.gif

I'll address your points, be patient, it's coming. IG report, Barr investigating, Giuliani headed to Ukraine. Flynn, Papadopoulus and maybe Stone will be pardoned. They are all process crimes, couldn't get them on anything Russia collusion related, you know, the purpose of the investigation.

Keep reaching Cems, the 2nd half of the game is just beginning and it's where all the excitement is, at least for us.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT