ADVERTISEMENT

Herschel Walker Another "Outstanding" Republican Senate Candidate

cems52

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2006
Parkland, Florida
Will these right wing nutjobs ever learn their lesson? They continue to nominate candidates with questionable intellect and more importantly crazy thoughts about every facet of life. Herschel Walker is being promoted by Trump to be the next great Republican senator from Georgia. Can you imagine Herschel, the great orator he is, standing at the dais in the senate, giving the American people his views on evolution or frankly anything of importance. He would be fun to watch but unfortunately, he will not get the chance.

Will these right wing nutjobs ever learn their lesson? They continue to nominate candidates with questionable intellect and more importantly crazy thoughts about every facet of life. Herschel Walker is being promoted by Trump to be the next great Republican senator from Georgia. Can you imagine Herschel, the great orator he is, standing at the dais in the senate, giving the American people his views on evolution or frankly anything of importance. He would be fun to watch but unfortunately, he will not get the chance.

cems,
A little racist of you?

I guarantee Herchel won't shake hands with invisible friends.

These guys are running away from telling the people how dumb they and their policies here.

Maybe they're taking their cues from the traffic cone himself.

Sadly none of this will make Hershel Walker and his CTE affected brain any more intelligent.

Great football player but as dumb as cookie dough....SMFH. Lied and got caught about his money and even his education. Has no idea what Critical Race Theory is or how to say it. Doesn't show up for debates and these are the kind of people that the republican party is trusting to make decisions with our money. Because they will be like lemming and just do what they are told. Sign off on nonsense for big corporations.

Dems have corporate greed too but just nowhere near as blatant or dangerous.

cems,
A little racist of you?

I guarantee Herchel won't shake hands with invisible friends.
Herchel Walker IS an absolute idiot, but it has nothing to do with the color of his skin. BUT, I could see how this could be interpreted as a racist remark. If it was stated by a white person, it would be perceived as racist. However, being black I know cems is just speaking the truth about Herchel.

For example, Herchel actually believes Trump likes and cares about him.

But here are a few facts, being a New Jersey guy myself. Trump was the owner of the USFL team in Jersey, and he convinced Herchel to leave school and join his team which made the fledgling NJ Generals instantly a major, big money franchise over night since Herchel was a Heisman winner and the face of college football. He made Trump millions, while short changing himself, had he gone to the NFL as a No. 1 pick which he would have been the next year.

This ignorant country boy thought Trump was doing HIM a favor, instead he was making Trump millions while sacrificing his own future. And now this idiot thinks Trump actually likes and cares about him, whereas if he hadn't made Trump millions, Trump wouldn't give 2 shyts about him, just as he shows most other blacks who don't make him money.
Herchel doesn't know shyt about politics, and can't speak for shyt. He's a political tool being used by the Reps. because of his name and brand in Ga.

Last edited:
claboo The Hersh is and has been a close personal friend of Trump's and his WHOLE family for decades. His kids and grandchildren grew up with Hersh, his family, and children. This is from Hersh's, Trump, Trump's children own mouth.

Herschel Walker shares ‘deep personal friendship’ with Trump at RNC

It does suck there's alot of fighting in here, but the FACT we can SHARE a LOVE for this U gives me hope someday we CAN cross that gap. CD, Cems, mike, et al probably know this @ Trump and Hersh, but would they post this ???? They haven't and probably wouldn't, which is why there is fighting. We don't fight against each other, at least I don't think so,,,,,, not on my end, we fight against what was posted and the defense of it. Again it sucks, but being quiet enables it, makes YOU part of the problem. I respect you as a poster, and just wanted to clarify a mis conception

claboo The Hersh is and has been a close personal friend of Trump's and his WHOLE family for decades. His kids and grandchildren grew up with Hersh, his family, and children. This is from Hersh's, Trump, Trump's children own mouth.

It does suck there's alot of fighting in here, but the FACT we can SHARE a LOVE for this U gives me hope someday we CAN cross that gap. CD, Cems, mike, et al probably know this @ Trump and Hersh, but would they post this ???? They haven't and probably wouldn't, which is why there is fighting. We don't fight against each other, at least I don't think so,,,,,, not on my end, we fight against what was posted and the defense of it. Again it sucks, but being quiet enables it, makes YOU part of the problem. I respect you as a poster, and just wanted to clarify a mis conception
This thread is not about Trump's friendship with Herschel but instead his choice of candidate for the US senate. We all know Herschel like most of us is no Einstein but is he qualified to be a US Senator? Please read my article in my initial post.

You are questioning the intellectual viability of a black man, Herchel Walker, to perform the job he is campaigning for - US Senator. Your remarks could be interpreted as disparaging, about his ability to speak on the Senate floor.
Not only speak but also effectively represent the people of Georgia. The man is incapable of doing both. Nothing racist about this thread unless you make it such.

These guys are running away from telling the people how dumb they and their policies here.

Sadly none of this will make Hershel Walker and his CTE affected brain any more intelligent.

That video says all we need to know about Herschel's intellect but Republicans want him to be the voice for millions of Americans. Smh

Last edited:
Reactions: Raoul2
Great football player but as dumb as cookie dough....SMFH. Lied and got caught about his money and even his education. Has no idea what Critical Race Theory is or how to say it. Doesn't show up for debates and these are the kind of people that the republican party is trusting to make decisions with our money. Because they will be like lemming and just do what they are told. Sign off on nonsense for big corporations.

Dems have corporate greed too but just nowhere near as blatant or dangerous.
CD, Another racist!

Herchel Walker IS an absolute idiot, but it has nothing to do with the color of his skin. BUT, I could see howne this could be interpreted as a racist remark. If it was stated by a white person, it would be perceived as racist. However, being black I know cems is just speaking the truth about Herchel.

For example, Herchel actually believes Trump likes and cares about him.

But here are a few facts, being a New Jersey guy myself. Trump was the owner of the USFL team in Jersey, and he convinced Herchel to leave school and join his team which made the fledgling NJ Generals instantly a major, big money franchise over night since Herchel was a Heisman winner and the face of college football. He made Trump millions, while short changing himself, had he gone to the NFL as a No. 1 pick which he would have been the next year.

This ignorant country boy thought Trump was doing HIM a favor, instead he was making Trump millions while sacrificing his own future. And now this idiot thinks Trump actually likes and cares about him, whereas if he hadn't made Trump millions, Trump wouldn't give 2 shyts about him, just as he shows most other blacks who don't make him money.
Herchel doesn't know shyt about politics, and can't speak for shyt. He's a political tool being used by the Reps. because of his name and brand in Ga.
Claboo,
Do you think Maxine Waters is an intellectual?
Please provide some clips of her most eloquent and informative speeches.
Thanking you in advance.

I don't know who is more painful to listen to. Hershel Walker, Donald Trump, or Eric Trump. These people are stuck on stupid...and listening to them speak in public is extremely painful. Hearing Hershel butcher the English language makes me want to put my arm through a meat grinder to feel less pain. It's embarrassing as a black man living in Georgia....but at least this dumbass has 8,225 yards I guess....SMFH.

Reactions: cems52
This thread is not about Trump's friendship with Herschel but instead his choice of candidate for the US senate. We all know Herschel like most of us is no Einstein but is he qualified to be a US Senator? Please read my article in my initial post.
All you have to do is look at things honestly. Doing that and there would be soooooo much less discord. Honestly , look at what you wrote, your basis to cancel and disqualify some one, Than tell me about AOC, tell me about Maxine Waters, tell me about the Dem Senators and Congress persons that STILL haven't been in their OWN Offices and Zoom. The Thread as you said is about "his choice of candidate for the US senate" . I'll tell you something tangible Herschel Walker was Smart Enough to hold on to his $$$$. He didn't just hold on to his $$$$, he was able to GROW it. He was able to invest successfully, and own multiple businesses for starters.
That's smarter than a Senator/congress person who got rich AFTER they were elected and Given Power. Smarter than Ivy league trust fund baby's that married rich and leveraged their wife's fortune to run for office. Heck he wouldn't do any worse than Kamala Harris, can you say otherwise ?
Apply your Lens on your side THEN

I don't know who is more painful to listen to. Hershel Walker, Donald Trump, or Eric Trump. These people are stuck on stupid...and listening to them speak in public is extremely painful. Hearing Hershel butcher the English language makes me want to put my arm through a meat grinder to feel less pain. It's embarrassing as a black man living in Georgia....but at least this dumbass has 8,225 yards I guess....SMFH.
you're harder hands DOWN ;)😂🤣🤣😂🤣

low hanging fruit

Their "friendship" derived from Herschel making Trump lots of money, and not being smart enough to see past Trump's hidden motives and agenda. Is it a genuine friendship if the only reason Trump even associated with Herschel, was because Trump made money hand over fist due to Herschel's work on the field, and he paid Herschel a fraction of what he was getting out of the deal.

Hell, I'd try and stay in good graces with Herschel and his family too if it keeps him around and making me money.

I know it probably sounds somewhat cynical but it's all based on my knowledge of Trump as a human being and public figure, way before his political ambitions. The guy is a self absorbed snake in the grass, and he only respects money and his own power. if you can make him money, or you sing his praises, he likes you, otherwise he gives you his azz to kiss. AND that goes for ALL people, not just blacks.

Claboo,
Do you think Maxine Waters is an intellectual?
Please provide some clips of her most eloquent and informative speeches.
Thanking you in advance.
Maxine Waters is not dumb by any means.....she may not articulate and speak eloquently but she's not a dumb woman. Herschel is dumb as a box of rocks.......and that's being disrespectful to a box of rocks.

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52 and Raoul2
"He's putting in a travel ban against Muslims ( I remember CD echoing this until corrected), He supplied the bombs killing women and children in um um yeah Aleppo. He embraces Putin who invaded Korea" (Crimea)- Maxine Waters

• Haha
Reactions: orly 1022 and remma
In fact, Hershel Walker is an Einstein compared to Maxine Waters.
Based on what exactly? Being a Republican? He didn't even graduate. He is a moron. Maxine Waters is chair of the House financial services committee. You dudes sound as moronic as Herschel Walker.

Reactions: cems52
Based on what exactly? Being a Republican? He didn't even graduate. He is a moron. Maxine Waters is chair of the House financial services committee. You dudes sound as moronic as Herschel Walker.
Maxine Waters, the same Maxine Waters that promoted harassing Republican politicians and cabinet members wherever they are in public? That moron? She is a POS plain and simple

Maxine Waters, the same Maxine Waters that promoted harassing Republican politicians and cabinet members wherever they are in public? That moron? She is a POS plain and simple
Or instead of delegitimizing her qualifications she chairs such an important committee because she is actually the second most senior member of her congressional delegation......SMDH

Maxine Waters is not dumb by any means.....she may not articulate and speak eloquently but she's not a dumb woman. Herschel is dumb as a box of rocks.......and that's being disrespectful to a box of rocks.
Claboo,
Rather than mud slinging at a State of Georgia icon, could you provide some level of evidence as to Herchel Walker's supposedly being "dumb". Maybe video clip or two, some of his written word that shows a lack of intellect. I have always found him to be a straight forward, humble and genuine man. I am curious why you have such a disrespectful attitude towards him? Maybe you know more than I. Please educate me with facts that I can learn with my own eyes and ears, not just nasty insults. People that have worked with him, like UM legend Jimmy Johnson. have always spoken very highly of him.

It’s called the THEORY of evolution for a reason. You have to accept a lot of scientific gaps to blindly follow evolution, in fact it takes more faith to believe in evolution than God.

Lol at calling Herschel Dumb and forgetting that their prized President Biden has serious dementia and a 30 percent approval rating. Leftists hate minorities they cant control . CD and Cems should be embarrassed but they lack that capacity. This is some funny shit. The hypocrisy has no bounds.
I suppose they think Burgess Owens is dumb too even though his IQ is likely twice theirs.

It’s called the THEORY of evolution for a reason. You have to accept a lot of scientific gaps to blindly follow evolution, in fact it takes more faith to believe in evolution than God.
You are really slow. This isn't about evolution but instead another dumbass Republican masquerading as a competent politician. Would you like for this guy to represent your state?

All you have to do is look at things honestly. Doing that and there would be soooooo much less discord. Honestly , look at what you wrote, your basis to cancel and disqualify some one, Than tell me about AOC, tell me about Maxine Waters, tell me about the Dem Senators and Congress persons that STILL haven't been in their OWN Offices and Zoom. The Thread as you said is about "his choice of candidate for the US senate" . I'll tell you something tangible Herschel Walker was Smart Enough to hold on to his $$$$. He didn't just hold on to his $$$$, he was able to GROW it. He was able to invest successfully, and own multiple businesses for starters.
That's smarter than a Senator/congress person who got rich AFTER they were elected and Given Power. Smarter than Ivy league trust fund baby's that married rich and leveraged their wife's fortune to run for office. Heck he wouldn't do any worse than Kamala Harris, can you say otherwise ?
Apply your Lens on your side THEN
Herschel is an embarrassment for any party. Looking forward to him debating Warnock.

Lol at calling Herschel Dumb and forgetting that their prized President Biden has serious dementia and a 30 percent approval rating. Leftists hate minorities they cant control . CD and Cems should be embarrassed but they lack that capacity. This is some funny shit. The hypocrisy has no bounds.
I suppose they think Burgess Owens is dumb too even though his IQ is likely twice theirs.
So why do you think Owen's has a higher IQ than me? Bring me some facts?

You are really slow. This isn't about evolution but instead another dumbass Republican masquerading as a competent politician. Would you like for this guy to represent your state?
Yes! I’ll take a real person over a career politician any day of the week. Politicians don’t solve problems, they enhance them and make sure the problems are around forever. Look at any democrat run city.

Claboo,
Rather than mud slinging at a State of Georgia icon, could you provide some level of evidence as to Herchel Walker's supposedly being "dumb". Maybe video clip or two, some of his written word that shows a lack of intellect. I have always found him to be a straight forward, humble and genuine man. I am curious why you have such a disrespectful attitude towards him? Maybe you know more than I. Please educate me with facts that I can learn with my own eyes and ears, not just nasty insults. People that have worked with him, like UM legend Jimmy Johnson. have always spoken very highly of him.
Besides what I mentioned already, I attended UGA my freshman year, Herschel was a sophomore, I had 2 classes with him during that time. The dude is dumb, and I'll leave it at that. But it's my opinion....if you choose to believe otherwise please do. But should he get elected to ANYTHING,,,,,LOL, you'll remember this conversation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT