ADVERTISEMENT

Herschel Walker Another "Outstanding" Republican Senate Candidate

Claboo,
Rather than mud slinging at a State of Georgia icon, could you provide some level of evidence as to Herchel Walker's supposedly being "dumb". Maybe video clip or two, some of his written word that shows a lack of intellect. I have always found him to be a straight forward, humble and genuine man. I am curious why you have such a disrespectful attitude towards him? Maybe you know more than I. Please educate me with facts that I can learn with my own eyes and ears, not just nasty insults. People that have worked with him, like UM legend Jimmy Johnson. have always spoken very highly of him.
I'm not by any means saying he's a bad guy. In fact I'm sure most who meet him would say he's a great dude. But this discussion is about his level of intellect and his ability to articulate, AND his competence as a potential politician. I'd even agree that he's a humble and genuine brother. He's just not the sharpest tool in the toolbox, and he's a little slow when it comes to putting 2 and 2 together, and getting 4. But again, don't take my word for it, maybe he wins and you guys can see for yourselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: cdwright40
I'm not by any means sayings he's a bad guy. In fact I'm sure most who meet him would say he's a great dude. But this discussion is about his level of intellect and his ability to articulate, AND his competence as a potential politician. I'd even agree that he's a humble and genuine brother. He's just not the sharpest tool in the toolbox, and he's a little slow when it comes to putting 2 and 2 together, and getting 4. But again, don't take my word for it, maybe he wins and you guys can see for yourselves.
If intelligence and competence we’re requirements, we would loose half our politicians.

Here’s a prime example.

She leads this committee, and she doesn’t know the government has taken over student loans.

Will these right wing nutjobs ever learn their lesson? They continue to nominate candidates with questionable intellect and more importantly crazy thoughts about every facet of life. Herschel Walker is being promoted by Trump to be the next great Republican senator from Georgia. Can you imagine Herschel, the great orator he is, standing at the dais in the senate, giving the American people his views on evolution or frankly anything of importance. He would be fun to watch but unfortunately, he will not get the chance.

Think he might do better than Georgia Congressman Hank Johnson who questioned the amount of troops being placed on Guam. He thought the island might tip over.

Besides what I mentioned already, I attended UGA my freshman year, Herschel was a sophomore, I had 2 classes with him during that time. The dude is dumb, and I'll leave it at that. But it's my opinion....if you choose to believe otherwise please do. But should he get elected to ANYTHING,,,,,LOL, you'll remember this conversation.
Man, they already know this dude is dumb as a brick....LOL. They just don't care. Anyone who actually listens to him would know. I never had a class with him but it is pretty obvious. They are just going to defend him because Trump does and he is a Republican. Absolutely no other possible reason. That's the sad thing about where this country is right now. Oh, and you are right he is a not a bad guy....or at least tries to be a good guy. Just isn't qualified.

Reactions: cems52
Yes! I’ll take a real person over a career politician any day of the week. Politicians don’t solve problems, they enhance them and make sure the problems are around forever. Look at any democrat run city.

So basically you would take someone with zero job experience over someone with a lot of experience ? No wonder Republicans are such a hot mess with a dwindling base.

Last edited:
I'm not by any means sayings he's a bad guy. In fact I'm sure most who meet him would say he's a great dude. But this discussion is about his level of intellect and his ability to articulate, AND his competence as a potential politician. I'd even agree that he's a humble and genuine brother. He's just not the sharpest tool in the toolbox, and he's a little slow when it comes to putting 2 and 2 together, and getting 4. But again, don't take my word for it, maybe he wins and you guys can see for yourselves.
Well you were not able to produce video evidence of your and CD's smear of Herchel Walker. Another poster just put up a video of Maxine Waters showing she is absolutely incompetent and an embarassment to the US congress. I guess we will disagree on Herchel's intellect. I am glad to have Jimmy Johnson agreeing with me. Hope you are confident with CD as the captain of your team.

Since we are on the subject, I absolutely believe that Herchel Walker is smart enough to be elected as the next Senator from Georgia in 2022. To keep things real simple consider the following.

1) Herchel has always been a sourse of pride and dignity for the State of Georgia. Warnock is a wife beater.
2) Herchel will vote for the interests of the State of Georgia. Warnock is the 3rd Senator for New York. He is only allowed to vote as Chuckie Shumer tells him to.
3) Herchel wants $2.00/gal gasoline for Georgian's. Warnock supports Brandon's $5.00 per gallon plan.
4) Warnock will rightfully have the Biden's 33% popular and dropping policies to defend. Georgians know America can do better.

Can't wait to see Senator Walker and Senator Tommy Tuberville talking common sense and college football on the Senate Floor. Your team will be the one talking about which man is favored in the NCAA woman's swimming championships.

Well you were not able to produce video evidence of your and CD's smear of Herchel Walker. Another poster just put up a video of Maxine Waters showing she is absolutely incompetent and an embarassment to the US congress. I guess we will disagree on Herchel's intellect. I am glad to have Jimmy Johnson agreeing with me. Hope you are confident with CD as the captain of your team.

Since we are on the subject, I absolutely believe that Herchel Walker is smart enough to be elected as the next Senator from Georgia in 2022. To keep things real simple consider the following.

1) Herchel has always been a sourse of pride and dignity for the State of Georgia. Warnock is a wife beater.
2) Herchel will vote for the interests of the State of Georgia. Warnock is the 3rd Senator for New York. He is only allowed to vote as Chuckie Shumer tells him to.
3) Herchel wants $2.00/gal gasoline for Georgian's. Warnock supports Brandon's $5.00 per gallon plan.
4) Warnock will rightfully have the Biden's 33% popular and dropping policies to defend. Georgians know America can do better.

Can't wait to see Senator Walker and Senator Tommy Tuberville talking common sense and college football on the Senate Floor. Your team will be the one talking about which man is favored in the NCAA woman's swimming championships.
You are full of shit too. There is video evidence posted in this very thread.

Yes! I’ll take a real person over a career politician any day of the week. Politicians don’t solve problems, they enhance them and make sure the problems are around forever. Look at any democrat run city.
There ain't no problem with a career politician. Only dumb politicians masquerading as politicians like Herschel.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Let's be clear about one thing, Herschel Walker is a State of Georgia icon for his athletic prowess, not for his intellect, ability to articulate, knowledge of State or Federal Law, or political experience. Let's just be real, you guys like him because Trump likes him and Trump likes him because Herschel made him tons of money AND the fact that Herschel looks up to him.....because he's (Herschel) just a good ole country boy who doesn't know any better.

I hate to be the barer of bad news especially as it relates to another black man trying to do something positive. I'm actually happy for him, that he's in this position, BUT I know he's not what you guys say he is...... and you will see as soon as he get's elected should that happen. I'd NEVER speak negatively about another brother if I wasn't 100% certain about what I'm saying.

But as I stated previously.......wait and see for yourselves. Then let me know how you feel.

Last edited:
Maxine Waters tells
If intelligence and competence we’re requirements, we would loose half our politicians.

Here’s a prime example.

She leads this committee, and she doesn’t know the government has taken over student loans.

Let us not forget the brilliant Maxine Waters telling homeless people, "it is time to go home"🤡🤡
How does that work Maxine?

Will these right wing nutjobs ever learn their lesson? They continue to nominate candidates with questionable intellect and more importantly crazy thoughts about every facet of life. Herschel Walker is being promoted by Trump to be the next great Republican senator from Georgia. Can you imagine Herschel, the great orator he is, standing at the dais in the senate, giving the American people his views on evolution or frankly anything of importance. He would be fun to watch but unfortunately, he will not get the chance.

You truly are a JACK ASS

Let's be clear about one thing, Herschel Walker is a State of Georgia icon for his athletic prowess, not for his intellect, ability to articulate, knowledge of State or Federal Law, or political experience. Let's just be real, you guys like him because Trump likes him and Trump likes him because Herschel made him tons of money AND the fact that Herschel looks up to him.....because he's (Herschel) just a good ole country boy who doesn't know any better.

I hate to be the barer of bad news especially as it relates to another black man trying to do something positive. I'm actually happy for him, that he's in this position, BUT I know he's not what you guys say he is...... and you will see as soon as he get's elected should that happen. I'd NEVER speak negatively about another brother if I wasn't 100% certain about what I'm saying.

But as I stated previously.......wait and see for yourselves. Then let me know how you feel.
The US Senate should not be confused with a MENSA convention. I'm not saying Herschel Walker is going to analyze a DNA sequence, but how can he be any worse than Edward Markey, Kamala Harris and the widely accepted to be the dumbest US Senator ever- Mazie Hirono?
https://www.americanlibertyemail.co...nator-brings-humor-levity-to-scotus-hearings/

The US Senate should not be confused with a MENSA convention. I'm not saying Herschel Walker is going to analyze a DNA sequence, but how can he be any worse than Edward Markey, Kamala Harris and the widely accepted to be the dumbest US Senator ever- Mazie Hirono?
https://www.americanlibertyemail.co...nator-brings-humor-levity-to-scotus-hearings/
Markey(my Senator) is a vacuous airhead , like his idol AOC. He has never done anything in the Senate and never will.

How does harassment of Republicans equate to lower intelligence?
So you would endorse public harrassment of Republican Politicians when out with their families? You probably endorsed the shooting of Scalise during that Baseball game ! Cemen, you have gone off your rocker. Maxine Waters is a POS that lives in an upscale white neighborhood and is another Democratic phoney. She talks one way but lives and enriches herself like those BLM phonies.

So you would endorse public harrassment of Republican Politicians when out with their families? You probably endorsed the shooting of Scalise during that Baseball game ! Cemen, you have gone off your rocker. Maxine Waters is a POS that lives in an upscale white neighborhood and is another Democratic phoney. She talks one way but lives and enriches herself like those BLM phonies.
You didn't answer my question. Come again?

Experienced at what? Balancing budgets, helping our inner cities, or fixing the border. Please tell me the things these experienced politicians are good at.

Experienced at "Governance" is the term you're looking for.

It should come as little surprise that the people who want leaders with no experience are the same ones who attacked the Capitol on January 6th. Apparently, the name of the game is weakening government and then claiming its ineffective.

You confuse a serious Deep South Rural accent as stupid.

Herschel Walker is far from that. He is a smart educated man, that has earned his right too help America.
Your douchbag ass voted for a mentally challenged progressive liberal PUPPET.
You simply refuse to look at reality objectively.
You have ignored
LARGEST transfer of mass weapons in GLOBAL history to TERRORISTS
Open Southern Border
USA from energy dependent to energy DEPENDENT
Runaway inflation
COVID Mask mandates
HISTORIC GAS/ ENERGY prices
You defend the indefensible.

Hard to believe I actually respected your opinion once!
Thats specifically why I called you a jack ass.
Wake the hell up already even Dems are calling out this joke of an admin
You get it now?

Herschel Walker is far from that. He is a smart educated man, that has earned his right too help America.
You have ignored
Open Southern Border
Runaway inflation
COVID Mask mandates

You get it now?

We don't confuse his accent with anything. Its the idiocy that comes out of his mouth that exposes how dumb he is. Even someone who went to UGA with him in this thread has personally testified to it. Just own up to the fact that you can't put lipstick on a pig and expect people to believe the pig is attractive.

We don't confuse his accent with anything. Its the idiocy that comes out of his mouth that exposes how dumb he is. Even someone who went to UGA with him in this thread has personally testified to it. Just own up to the fact that you can't put lipstick on a pig and expect people to believe the pig is attractive.
So your telling the board that you personally were in Herschel’s classes?? Which were what 30 some odd years ago.????
He has been around nothing but wealthy smart people, attorneys, accts, financial planners, political leaders. He has learned and forgotten MORE than you know about Politics
Typical Raoul
It’s time to take your head out of your ass sir, however you always make me chuckle when I read you defending the bullshyt that we are living under
Pffft

So your telling the board that you personally were in Herschel’s classes?? Which were what 30 some odd years ago.????
He has been around nothing but wealthy smart people, attorneys, accts, financial planners, political leaders. He has learned and forgotten MORE than you know about Politics
Typical Raoul
It’s time to take your head out of your ass sir, however you always make me chuckle when I read you defending the bullshyt that we are living under
Pffft

Read the thread gramps. The answers to your questions are in it.

You have ignored
Open Southern Border
Runaway inflation
COVID Mask mandates

You get it now?
Herschel's accent has nothing to do with his ignorance. Bill Clinton has a heavy accent but he's a very bright individual. In fact he's a Rhodes Scholar.

Now lets focus on why the GOP associates itself with not so bright folks like you. You're becoming the party for the Majorie Green Taylors and Paul Gosars of the planet. What a motley crue.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Reactions: Raoul2
Raoul,
Your racist hate for a college football icon and outstanding human being is disgusting,

Experienced at "Governance" is the term you're looking for.

It should come as little surprise that the people who want leaders with no experience are the same ones who attacked the Capitol on January 6th. Apparently, the name of the game is weakening government and then claiming its ineffective.
I know an insurrection without guns, it makes a great fairy tale. The only people that were killed were four Trump supporters.

One unarmed woman was shot by a capital hill policeman. We all know why no one in the press cares. Just think what would happen if the races were reversed.

Another unarmed elderly woman was crushed by the police. Nothing to see here.

Marxist like yourself love government. Your posts at times could literally be written by the Nazi party, the communist party of the Soviet Union, or Mao’s Chinese Communist party.

Right. Just like the Gator Grad Corrine Brown who spoke before congress congratulating “Corch Meyer” for winning the National championship “Go Gata”. Yea. That was some articulate speech right there. How dafuq she got a degree is the real fascination here.

I know an insurrection without guns, it makes a great fairy tale. The only people that were killed were four Trump supporters.

One unarmed woman was shot by a capital hill policeman. We all know why no one in the press cares. Just think what would happen if the races were reversed.

Another unarmed elderly woman was crushed by the police. Nothing to see here.

Marxist like yourself love government. Your posts at times could literally be written by the Nazi party, the communist party of the Soviet Union, or Mao’s Chinese Communist party.
Bingo

Reactions: grbcane
Right. Just like the Gator Grad Corrine Brown who spoke before congress congratulating “Corch Meyer” for winning the National championship “Go Gata”. Yea. That was some articulate speech right there. How dafuq she got a degree is the real fascination here.
Bro, this ain't about accent or not being a great orator. Instead, it's about a person who lacks knowledge of simple facts. In this case, Herschel wants to be a US Senator but lacks rudimentary knowledge of current issues. Have you heard him discuss border issues, the war in Ukraine or immigration? Don't waste your time. The man is clueless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT