ADVERTISEMENT

Herschel Walker Another "Outstanding" Republican Senate Candidate

But the rest were uneducated and moved to the Republican party. Look at your party and especially folks like Herschel. They all are dumber than a sack of rocks.

Herschel loves competition so much that he played Russian roulette. Let that sink in for a moment when considering his intelligence.

And that's before we get to him threatening to blow his wife's head off and get into a shootout with cops.

This is the level of quality the GOP are putting up for US Senate these days.

Last edited:
Hershel loves competition so much that he played Russian roulette. Let that sink in for a moment when considering his intelligence.

And that's before we get to him threatening to blow his wife's head off and get into a shootout with cops.

This is the level of quality the GOP are putting up for US Senate these days.

Yeah, this is unfortunate. On a good note. He did run for over eight thousand yards....LMAO

Reactions: cems52 and Raoul2
And you think the democrats are any better? Come on man!!!

Pineapple
I admit there are dumbasses in the Democratic Party. But you got to admit, y'all got some crazy and dumb MOFO'S in your party. Who in their right mind would make Herschel Walker the face of a major party. Good lord!!

You’re either desperately clueless, or shamelessly trying to manipulate the narrative.

Here’s one of numerous videos from the man who thinks he’s president.

In post #86 you said, implied Biden doesnt need any help with train of thought disrupted. If repubs had integrity with their train of thought we wouldnt witness Meadows washing his underwear in public. You are deflecting.

Reactions: cems52
You are questioning the intellectual viability of a black man, Herchel Walker, to perform the job he is campaigning for - US Senator. Your remarks could be interpreted as disparaging, about his ability to speak on the Senate floor.
I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. Oh wait that comment was Biden speaking about Obama.

In post #86 you said, implied Biden doesnt need any help with train of thought disrupted. If repubs had integrity with their train of thought we wouldnt witness Meadows washing his underwear in public. You are deflecting.
You're talking about washing underwear. President Poopy Pants says Hi from the Vatican.

Last edited:
Reactions: mahb
Simple question, did Ambassador Marie Yovanavich flat out lie as a witness in Trump impeachment ?
No!! You need to stop with your right wing propaganda. She didn't lie but that seems to be your only life line to justify your support for a corrupt politician.

I did. My answer is no.

State Department emails obtained by the conservative group Citizens United this week indicate that the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine was involved in discussions about the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings and even in a meeting with a company representative, despite testifying to Congress during the impeachment inquiry that she knew little about the firm.

Burisma Holdings was at the center of impeachment proceedings against President Trump, after he pressed Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky during a phone call to look into the Biden family’s dealings in Ukraine. Former Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, held a lucrative position on the board of Burisma Holdings.

During the impeachment hearings, many witnesses were questioned about their knowledge of the Biden-Burisma connection, and the firm's reputation in Ukraine. Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, during House testimony last year, said she didn't have much knowledge about the firm, and noted that she only learned of its connection to Biden through "press reports" she read while preparing for her Senate confirmation hearing.

“Burisma wasn’t a big issue in the fall … of 2016, when I arrived,” she said, noting that the investigation and details surrounding its closure “happened before I arrived.”

"It was not a focus of what I was doing in that six-month period," she said.

But through a Citizens United Freedom of Information Act request for emails related to Burisma sent by former deputy assistant secretary of state for Europe and Eastern Europe George Kent, the organization obtained more than 160 pages of emails and memos sent during the fall of 2016, including communications between Yovanovitch and U.S. Embassy officials about Burisma Holdings and documents indicating that she met with a representative of the firm at the embassy in December 2016.

In September 2016, Yovanovitch received a letter from Burisma’s American lawyers, John Buretta of Cravath, Swaine and Moore law firm based in New York, alerting her that prosecutor Yuriy Lutsenko’s office was dropping a corruption investigation related to Burisma without filing charges. Buretta also called allegations against the firm’s founder “baseless.”
We respectfully request that Your Excellency take into consideration these objective facts when considering the narrative promoted by some, and no doubt to be repeated again, in disregard of the facts and the law and the decisions by courts,” Buretta wrote the ambassador.

Yovanovitch appeared to forward the email to Kent, who then arranged a briefing for her to discuss the issues. Kent, before the briefing, wrote to colleagues the topics he hoped to discuss, which included “[Burisma founder Mykola] Zlochevsky/Burisma - asset recovery and past crimes of the Yanu regime as they intersect U.S. corporate/individual interest.”

In another email, Kent wrote to Yovanovitch that the briefing was “further to the Blue Star effort to rehabilitate the reputation of their non-client in the US, former ministry of ecologies Zlochevsky, who clearly has retained the services of a blue chip law firm and his energy company Burisma, which in turn has Hunter Biden on its board.”

Yovanovitch was herself a key figure in impeachment proceedings, recalling how she was ousted from her post and allegedly targeted by Trump allies — some of whom have argued that the concerns about Burisma and the Biden connection were legitimate for the president to press Ukraine on. Trump's move to withhold U.S. aid during that period, though, is what catapulted the controversy into impeachment territory — with the president ultimately impeached by the House and then acquitted by the Senate.

Burisma's founder, former minister of ecologies Mykola Zlochevsky, had been under investigation in Ukraine. The Obama administration pushed for the prosecutor investigating Zlochevsky, Viktor Shokin, to be removed from his post. Shokin was fired in April 2016 and the case was closed by the prosecutor who replaced him, Lutsenko. Joe Biden once boasted on camera that when he was vice president he successfully pressured Ukraine to fire Shokin.

Meanwhile, another document appeared to be a briefing memo to prepare Yovanovitch for a meeting on Dec. 8, 2016 inside the U.S. Embassy with Burisma representative Karen Tramontano.

“An Atlantic Council member and Washington veteran, Tramontano informally represents Mykola Zlochevsky, the Burisma CEO, who has long been the target of law enforcement proceedings in Ukraine,” the memo stated, adding that Zlochevsky’s “official US representatives sent a letter in September ... asking that the embassy reconsider its position on him.”

Yovanovitch did not make mention of meeting with Burisma representatives during her testimony.

These newly uncovered documents indicate Ambassador Yovanovitch made false statements under oath during the impeachment charade and this must be thoroughly investigated,” Citizens United president David Bossie told Fox News, adding that “the American people are sick and tired of the double standard.”

Bossie called for President Trump to order the release of records related to impeachment, Burisma and Hunter Biden:

"The records that Citizens United pried loose through our ongoing FOIA litigation are sitting in the State Department. President Trump should order the release of all records relating to impeachment, Burisma and Hunter Biden that are in the possession of the State Department. The American people have a right to know about the corruption that took place in Ukraine during the Obama-Biden Administration."

Reactions: mahb and central17
State Department emails obtained by the conservative group Citizens United this week indicate that the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine was involved in discussions about the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings and even in a meeting with a company representative, despite testifying to Congress during the impeachment inquiry that she knew little about the firm.

Burisma Holdings was at the center of impeachment proceedings against President Trump, after he pressed Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky during a phone call to look into the Biden family’s dealings in Ukraine. Former Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, held a lucrative position on the board of Burisma Holdings.

During the impeachment hearings, many witnesses were questioned about their knowledge of the Biden-Burisma connection, and the firm's reputation in Ukraine. Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, during House testimony last year, said she didn't have much knowledge about the firm, and noted that she only learned of its connection to Biden through "press reports" she read while preparing for her Senate confirmation hearing.

“Burisma wasn’t a big issue in the fall … of 2016, when I arrived,” she said, noting that the investigation and details surrounding its closure “happened before I arrived.”

"It was not a focus of what I was doing in that six-month period," she said.

But through a Citizens United Freedom of Information Act request for emails related to Burisma sent by former deputy assistant secretary of state for Europe and Eastern Europe George Kent, the organization obtained more than 160 pages of emails and memos sent during the fall of 2016, including communications between Yovanovitch and U.S. Embassy officials about Burisma Holdings and documents indicating that she met with a representative of the firm at the embassy in December 2016.

In September 2016, Yovanovitch received a letter from Burisma’s American lawyers, John Buretta of Cravath, Swaine and Moore law firm based in New York, alerting her that prosecutor Yuriy Lutsenko’s office was dropping a corruption investigation related to Burisma without filing charges. Buretta also called allegations against the firm’s founder “baseless.”
We respectfully request that Your Excellency take into consideration these objective facts when considering the narrative promoted by some, and no doubt to be repeated again, in disregard of the facts and the law and the decisions by courts,” Buretta wrote the ambassador.

Yovanovitch appeared to forward the email to Kent, who then arranged a briefing for her to discuss the issues. Kent, before the briefing, wrote to colleagues the topics he hoped to discuss, which included “[Burisma founder Mykola] Zlochevsky/Burisma - asset recovery and past crimes of the Yanu regime as they intersect U.S. corporate/individual interest.”

In another email, Kent wrote to Yovanovitch that the briefing was “further to the Blue Star effort to rehabilitate the reputation of their non-client in the US, former ministry of ecologies Zlochevsky, who clearly has retained the services of a blue chip law firm and his energy company Burisma, which in turn has Hunter Biden on its board.”

Yovanovitch was herself a key figure in impeachment proceedings, recalling how she was ousted from her post and allegedly targeted by Trump allies — some of whom have argued that the concerns about Burisma and the Biden connection were legitimate for the president to press Ukraine on. Trump's move to withhold U.S. aid during that period, though, is what catapulted the controversy into impeachment territory — with the president ultimately impeached by the House and then acquitted by the Senate.

Burisma's founder, former minister of ecologies Mykola Zlochevsky, had been under investigation in Ukraine. The Obama administration pushed for the prosecutor investigating Zlochevsky, Viktor Shokin, to be removed from his post. Shokin was fired in April 2016 and the case was closed by the prosecutor who replaced him, Lutsenko. Joe Biden once boasted on camera that when he was vice president he successfully pressured Ukraine to fire Shokin.

Meanwhile, another document appeared to be a briefing memo to prepare Yovanovitch for a meeting on Dec. 8, 2016 inside the U.S. Embassy with Burisma representative Karen Tramontano.

“An Atlantic Council member and Washington veteran, Tramontano informally represents Mykola Zlochevsky, the Burisma CEO, who has long been the target of law enforcement proceedings in Ukraine,” the memo stated, adding that Zlochevsky’s “official US representatives sent a letter in September ... asking that the embassy reconsider its position on him.”

Yovanovitch did not make mention of meeting with Burisma representatives during her testimony.

These newly uncovered documents indicate Ambassador Yovanovitch made false statements under oath during the impeachment charade and this must be thoroughly investigated,” Citizens United president David Bossie told Fox News, adding that “the American people are sick and tired of the double standard.”

Bossie called for President Trump to order the release of records related to impeachment, Burisma and Hunter Biden:

"The records that Citizens United pried loose through our ongoing FOIA litigation are sitting in the State Department. President Trump should order the release of all records relating to impeachment, Burisma and Hunter Biden that are in the possession of the State Department. The American people have a right to know about the corruption that took place in Ukraine during the Obama-Biden Administration."
So your strategy is to "trump" up lies about Hunter to get to Joe? Ok......

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

of coerce his Answer is NO. His answer will Always be NO, because he has NO ROOM for ANYTHING, but his Democrat leftist Agenda to Transform this Country into a "Liberal" Communist Dictatorship.

Cems is a perfect picture of " The Democrat agenda". He will lie, ignore, and attack anything or one that dares refute what he says or "The Agenda". The "Greater Good" in their mind justifies ANYTHING and EVERYTHING they would have to do to Bully, and Force what they want and " Transform" the United States. If you don't agree or acquiesce to them they Destroy you, for the "Greater Good". Has ANYONE seen ANY Democrat LEADER take/assume RESPONSIBILITY for ANYTHING negative that has happened, since they Control the White House, Congress, and the Senate ??????????????????? Not a 1. What HAVE YOU SEEN THEM DO ???? Blame someone, anyone one or thing else. What do they do when even THAT doesn't work ??? BLAME TRUMP. Has ANYONE even come out for a "mia culpa" now that we KNOW Russia gate et al was a pure fabricated LIE, benefiting the Democrat Party and Joe Biden ??????? Nope, and don't expect them to. Like Cems deny deny deny till you die is their strategy and mantra. TElling the TRUTH, Accepting Responsibility, and working for the BENEFIT of EVERYONE in this Country is NOT their Priority. They think " THEY" are what's best for this Country, and if you don't like it, your canceled, and you just don't count. That is PATHETIC, and NOT American. Sorry if it was a rant, but seeing a grown ass adult?? willfully LIE on the Daily, without a shred of shame is as Pathetic as it is boring.

of coerce his Answer is NO. His answer will Always be NO, because he has NO ROOM for ANYTHING, but his Democrat leftist Agenda to Transform this Country into a "Liberal" Communist Dictatorship.

Cems is a perfect picture of " The Democrat agenda". He will lie, ignore, and attack anything or one that dares refute what he says or "The Agenda". The "Greater Good" in their mind justifies ANYTHING and EVERYTHING they would have to do to Bully, and Force what they want and " Transform" the United States. If you don't agree or acquiesce to them they Destroy you, for the "Greater Good". Has ANYONE seen ANY Democrat LEADER take/assume RESPONSIBILITY for ANYTHING negative that has happened, since they Control the White House, Congress, and the Senate ??????????????????? Not a 1. What HAVE YOU SEEN THEM DO ???? Blame someone, anyone one or thing else. What do they do when even THAT doesn't work ??? BLAME TRUMP. Has ANYONE even come out for a "mia culpa" now that we KNOW Russia gate et al was a pure fabricated LIE, benefiting the Democrat Party and Joe Biden ??????? Nope, and don't expect them to. Like Cems deny deny deny till you die is their strategy and mantra. TElling the TRUTH, Accepting Responsibility, and working for the BENEFIT of EVERYONE in this Country is NOT their Priority. They think " THEY" are what's best for this Country, and if you don't like it, your canceled, and you just don't count. That is PATHETIC, and NOT American. Sorry if it was a rant, but seeing a grown ass adult?? willfully LIE on the Daily, without a shred of shame is as Pathetic as it is boring.
CEMS not capable of seeing the big picture you’re giving him to much credit. He’s just a follower who is incapable of thinking for himself. Proven time and time again.

The one where I push your face into the toilet. I throw out an olive branch and this is your response. Smfh

i knew I didn’t want to meet you. I’m an old dude from Philly now 6’3 maybe 265 grew up fighting don’t want to anymore so I can guarantee you are not pushing me anywhere. Amazes me you think you can call me a racist and now lets me friends . Kinda shitty ,Don’t want to meet you have no reason too. Enjoy your life. Go Canes

Last edited:
i knew I didn’t want to meet you. I’m an old dude from Philly now 6’3 maybe 265 grew up fighting don’t want to anymore so I can guarantee you are not pushing me anywhere. Amazes me you think you can call me a racist and now lets me friends . Kinda shitty ,Don’t want to meet you have no reason too. Enjoy your life. Go Canes
Your size don't mean shzt to me. You obviously take this Lounge alot more serious than I do. You need to chill and enjoy life. See you at the games, if you go.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT