ADVERTISEMENT

I don't see how Biden makes it until 2024

What's startling is the cognitive decline from just 2020, during his basement campaign, to now.

That was in response to a post insinuating that Carter wasn't intelligent and he holds the title of worst president ever according to who? I couldn't find one poll where he was listed as the worst president ever and in one Trump was #2 and Carter #20. Nixon and Bush were listed well ahead of Carter in every poll.
You know how wishy-washy polls are. I think Carter's presidential reputation is generally bad and his accomplishments were few. I will say this about him, though, he's done yeoman's work with Habitat for Humanity and I applaud him for that

Only pointing out your hypocrisy for supporting a corrupt politician like Trump.
We've been through this before, I am not a Trump supporter but as an independent thinker, there are things I like about most politicians regardless of party. For an example, I am pro-choice, but I don't personally believe in abortion. On the other hand, there isn't a single thing I like about Biden, not one.

Reactions: grbcane
I know. Remember when they found Don Jrs laptop. Outlined all the transactions with China and Ukraine and who was getting paid? Remember that? And the media and Minister of Truth all covered for him.
And 81 million votes? You still pushing that? Wins half the counties Obama did but gets 10 million more votes.
2000 mules. In some precincts over 100% of the votes were counted.
One instance 108,000 mail in ballots were requested. 81,000 returned. However 146,000 were counted. Yea “81 million” votes lol.
BS! With so much supposed proof, why did 50 some courts find no evidence of vote fraud?

We've been through this before, I am not a Trump supporter but as an independent thinker, there are things I like about most politicians regardless of party. For an example, I am pro-choice, but I don't personally believe in abortion. On the other hand, there isn't a single thing I like about Biden, not one.
You didn't like the Infrastructure Bill?

The truth is you support the big lie and a corrupt politician named Trump. Also, your party is morally corrupt due to their stance on guns. Stop killing our kids and the elderly.
Truth is you can't stop talking about that because your President is senile and you won't admit it, so you deflect.

You know how wishy-washy polls are. I think Carter's presidential reputation is generally bad and his accomplishments were few. I will say this about him, though, he's done yeoman's work with Habitat for Humanity and I applaud him for that
I agree that Carter's presidential reputation is generally bad but he doesn't hold the title of worst ever as you claimed.

And there's nothing you can do about it.

Lol..lol
Lol...lol
When the GOP takes over Congress I guarantee you the 25th Amendment will be invoked and Biden will be removed from office. His cognitive debacle makes him a national security risk among other things.

I agree that Carter's presidential reputation is generally bad but he doesn't hold the title of worst ever as you claimed.
James Buchanan, a Democrat is generally considered the worst president ever. But Carter is universally considered one of the worst five ever. Even by presidential historians who lean left.

Only pointing out your hypocrisy for supporting a corrupt politician like Trump.
And you don't think Biden is corrupt? Just look at all the money Hunter made overseas without having any credentials and all the money he kicked up to his father.

The problem is that the MSM refuses to cover this story because it doesn't suit their narrative. But eventually the truth will come out.

81 million > 74 million!! Got it!!
You're still talking about Trump because there is no way you can defend Biden's policies. That's what the Left does.

They bash Trump, even though he's been out of office for more than 16 months, because they simply can't defend Biden.

Reactions: grbcane and dolcane
What about impeachment and insurrection?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
It would be hard to deny his impeachment, but he was not guilty. As for the insurrection, I agree it was riot in our nation's capital and the real story may never be told. Also, I regard the riots in both Seattle and Portland as equal since federal buildings were burned, police cars were torched and policemen were attacked brutally. An attack on any federal building is an attack on our democracy. But the real story is, these things are in the past while Biden, the subject of this thread, is here and now and the here and now of this administration is bad, period

Reactions: Tiv and dolcane
No, 81 million voters put him there.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
lol...If you really think 81 million votes put him in the White House then I got some swampland in the Everglades I want to sell you.

It was dangerous when Trump took office but now since Biden, we good.
We good? The world's 3 biggest lies:

1. China is our strongest ally.
2. We good (the USA)
3. Don't worry honey I won't come in your mouth.

Plains GA is about 45 minutes South of me, so we drove down there about 8 years or so ago and stayed in the little B&B Jimmy and Rosalyn helped fund on Main St. We went to the Buffalo Cafe next door and the teenage waitress said we'd just missed Jimmy having lunch and proudly showed a pic of her and Jimmy, just taken, on her phone. Billy Carters gas station was across the street and is now a museum. We walked down the street to Jimmy's house that he's been in for some 70 years, Secret Service post out front. We drove out to the Farm he grew up on and took the self guided tour. We capped off the weekend by attending a Sunday School lesson, open to the public, that he was still doing at that time. His humility really stood out, at least to me.
I may not like him in political terms, but I think he's a class act and is a true "American Dream" story.

James Buchanan, a Democrat is generally considered the worst president ever. But Carter is universally considered one of the worst five ever. Even by presidential historians who lean left.
Buchanan was ranked first but Nixon and Bush were ranked ahead of Carter in every ranking that I found. Why no mention of them?

Last edited:
Buchanan was ranked first but Nixon and Bush were ranked ahead of Carter in every ranking that I found. Why no mention of them?
Nixon was the most CORRUPT president in U.S. history. But he was far from the worst. Maybe bottom 10. And I would take Bush43 over Carter any day.

History is written by liberals. Remember that.

It would be hard to deny his impeachment, but he was not guilty. As for the insurrection, I agree it was riot in our nation's capital and the real story may never be told. Also, I regard the riots in both Seattle and Portland as equal since federal buildings were burned, police cars were torched and policemen were attacked brutally. An attack on any federal building is an attack on our democracy. But the real story is, these things are in the past while Biden, the subject of this thread, is here and now and the here and now of this administration is bad, period
The real story is Trump lead an insurrection and was impeached 2 times. Not good.

You're still talking about Trump because there is no way you can defend Biden's policies. That's what the Left does.

They bash Trump, even though he's been out of office for more than 16 months, because they simply can't defend Biden.
Frankly, I can't stand lying, racist and corrupt politicians like Trump.

And you don't think Biden is corrupt? Just look at all the money Hunter made overseas without having any credentials and all the money he kicked up to his father.

The problem is that the MSM refuses to cover this story because it doesn't suit their narrative. But eventually the truth will come out.
Every lie you say you blame MSM for not having proof to support it. Maybe cuz it's a lie like most of your posts?

When the GOP takes over Congress I guarantee you the 25th Amendment will be invoked and Biden will be removed from office. His cognitive debacle makes him a national security risk among other things.
Do you know how the 25th amendment works? Please research before posting. Smh

No need. He's doing better than Trump. For one thing, Biden hasn't been impeached.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
That’s a real good argument 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡..
But than it’s tuff defending the idiot you put in office ..
Trump economy .. Gas at 2.40 Gal inflation at 1.5

Biden economy less than 2 years ..
Gas @ 6.40 Gal Inflation @ 8.9..

That Biden is brilliant ..!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT