ADVERTISEMENT

I imagine our Veterans who support Trump here are fine with Trump calling our soldiers....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
Losers and suckers! Have you ever heard the term when you lay down with dogs you are going to get fleas? Trumps attitude towards our servicemen makes me want to throw up in my mouth. There has been great friction between Trump and our military leaders for some time. The things he said about Kellys son was despicable. This guy is defending our country and is being called a "sucker" by our commander in chief. Told kelly "I don't get it. What was in it for him?" further illustrating Trump has absolutely no idea what sacrifice is.

A good friend of mine who happens to be a Trump supporter is a marine. He and I always discuss these things at the bar because we can. We are good friends and don't cross lines. I always tell him that I respect him more than I respect Trump....and that Trump could not care less about him. Yet, he is willing to go out there and defend any and everything related to Trump. He is the last of my Trump supporter friends who hadn't FINALLY seen through his bullshit until now....lmao.

John McCain is a guy I respect. Don't agree with him politically but respect the fact that he was one of the few republicans that never acted cucked out by a party. He spoke his mind. He didn't stand around like a cuck while Trump was screwing the American people.

Last edited:
Reactions: nod305
Losers and suckers! Have you ever heard the term when you lay down with dogs you are going to get fleas? Trumps attitude towards our servicemen makes me want to throw up in my mouth. There has been great friction between Trump and our military leaders for some time. The things he said about Kellys son was despicable. This guy is defending our country and is being called a "sucker" by our commander in chief. Told kelly "I don't get it. What was in it for him?" further illustrating Trump has absolutely no idea what sacrifice is.

A good friend of mine who happens to be a Trump supporter is a marine. He and I always discuss these things at the bar because we can. We are good friends and don't cross lines. I always tell him that I respect him more than I respect Trump....and that Trump could not care less about him. Yet, he is willing to go out there and defend any and everything related to Trump. He is the last of my Trump supporter friends who hadn't FINALLY seen through his bullshit until now....lmao.

Its even worse than we previously thought.

1. Thinks our war dead are losers
2. Does nothing while our troops get bullied overseas
3. Allows Vladimir Putin to place bounties on killing our troops

and now this....

Sorry to bust your bubble @cdwright40 but it doesnt matter to most Trump supporters. No matter what he says or does it doesn't matter. For most of his supporters he represents whats right(white) in this country. They'll use the excuse he's not a politician or he's fixing the economy. All the while showing that the very idea of the highest office in the land and what it stands for means nothing as long as their portfolios are performing well or getting a tax break. His presidency will be considered by history as one of the most corrupt,incompetent and dishonest terms ever.

John McCain is a guy I respect. Don't agree with him politically but respect the fact that he was one of the few republicans that never acted cucked out by a party. He spoke his mind. He didn't stand around like a cuck while Trump was screwing the American people.
If they provide one named source who was there when this happened I will go to the polls and vote for Biden. They won't however because the story is fake. I have never seen such an onslaught of unsubstantiated stories that pass as news, the NYT for fiction should be the NYT.

Reactions: grbcane and utatem

LIAR. You have no friends.

Reactions: GLFSTRM and majus12
Sorry to bust your bubble @cdwright40 but it doesnt matter to most Trump supporters. No matter what he says or does it doesn't matter. For most of his supporters he represents whats right(white) in this country. They'll use the excuse he's not a politician or he's fixing the economy. All the while showing that the very idea of the highest office in the land and what it stands for means nothing as long as their portfolios are performing well or getting a tax break. His presidency will be considered by history as one of the most corrupt,incompetent and dishonest terms ever.
The funny thing is we view you exactly the same way. I wonder which side is correct. Feeling pretty good on my side. Have a great weekend

Reactions: GLFSTRM and grbcane
You are partially correct with this assessment, taxes are my biggest interaction with the federal government and i pay a ton of them so yes I prefer they be as low as possible and Trump has delivered on that. The other primary roles of the federal government are national defense and transportation, check and check. Enforcing our borders and customs are also a big one, still a lot of work to be done on this one but Trump has been fighting for merit based immigration as opposed to chain migration which is how it should be. This country has a ton of people who want to come here and enjoy its benefits why should we not choose its best and brightest. You can allow some family and asylum seekers but the vast majority of immigrants allowed in should be people from STEMfields that give us a mass overall benefit as society while also benefitting themselves from being a part of the US economy (this is not a white as you put it policy, as I feel most of these people will come from India and Asia). And last Trump has taken China to task on trade and has dealt a massive blow to their economy and unfair trade practices. For years China has dumped its products in our country while severely limiting access to their own, all the while stealing IP from our great companies and committing espionage against our economy. Trump has placed large tariffs on their goods and encouraged companies to bring manufacturing back home or look for other friendlier countries to outsource to. All of these examples are why I support for and will vote for Trump.

Reactions: LJOSEPH and utatem
The funny thing is we view you exactly the same way. I wonder which side is correct. Feeling pretty good on my side. Have a great weekend

I don't have a side lol. I don't agree with politics as they are. And I don't give a fuxk whos in office. People will buy my aquaponic vegetables that I grow,will visit my soon to open wellness center and buy dogs i breed and train. I can and will defend myself and mines. So i can be unbiased. Go CANES

Reactions: gchaneyjr
You are partially correct with this assessment, taxes are my biggest interaction with the federal government and i pay a ton of them so yes I prefer they be as low as possible and Trump has delivered on that. The other primary roles of the federal government are national defense and transportation, check and check. Enforcing our borders and customs are also a big one, still a lot of work to be done on this one but Trump has been fighting for merit based immigration as opposed to chain migration which is how it should be. This country has a ton of people who want to come here and enjoy its benefits why should we not choose its best and brightest. You can allow some family and asylum seekers but the vast majority of immigrants allowed in should be people from STEMfields that give us a mass overall benefit as society while also benefitting themselves from being a part of the US economy (this is not a white as you put it policy, as I feel most of these people will come from India and Asia). And last Trump has taken China to task on trade and has dealt a massive blow to their economy and unfair trade practices. For years China has dumped its products in our country while severely limiting access to their own, all the while stealing IP from our great companies and committing espionage against our economy. Trump has placed large tariffs on their goods and encouraged companies to bring manufacturing back home or look for other friendlier countries to outsource to. All of these examples are why I support for and will vote for Trump.

Like i said it'll be spun however the spinner needs to justify him being in office. Doesnt matter to me from a financial standpoint but Trump has serious moral and egotistical issues. He could at least hide his ignorance and stupidity better.

Reactions: zackbear
I have one simple response to this. I make money. Money doesn't make me. Our country means more than monetary value. There are issues besides money that are paramount to a thriving society. The president sets the tone for this. You say the biggest interaction with the federal government is taxes and there is nothing further from the truth. Taxes just allow our government to function for all of its citizens. Without them we don't have clean food and water to eat and drink. We don't have highways and bridges that don't crumble. We have no defenses to use against foreign nations. How do you think most of our kids are educated? How do we handle fires? What do you think happens? Research that allows the american people to invest in things like the internet you are reading this on right now. Small business assistance....and I could go on and on. All of these things affect you either directly or indirectly every single day.

The United States isn't exclusively a business. Freedom isn't free! We all pay taxes to enjoy our freedom and we do other things. We are in the midst of a Pandemic and we rely on the federal, state, and local governments more than ever during these times. Federal government does more than just tax its citizens. Hell we would still have people enslaved without it.

Regurgitation of fake news interspersed with stale cliche's- just what we would expect.

Reactions: grbcane
Like i said it'll be spun however the spinner needs to justify him being in office. Doesnt matter to me from a financial standpoint but Trump has serious moral and egotistical issues. He could at least hide his ignorance and stupidity better.
I won't argue I wish he would stay away from Twitter most of the time or that he says some dumb shit. Take yesterday's musings on voting twice, it was him sarcastically saying h that if a person voted by mail and in person it would be caught by the system and wouldn't matter. Now I will be the first to say this was a stupid comment, not because it is t true but because it is unnecessary and creates controversy when he is enjoying a bump in the polls. On the other hand the media and Dems are going of the wall hysterical over him making a valid but stupid point. He does this regularly but at no point has he been given an ounce of leeway in that he just says what comes to his mind and not that he is trying to destroy the country. Most of the times these gaffes are just musings taken way out of context. The right does this with Biden too, I can't speak for all conservatives but I am voting on policy not Bidens tendency to make gaffes in interviews.

He's done a lot of good stuff for Vladimir Putin's aspirations to foment division within America.
He has also placed tens of billions of sanctions on Russia. Russians dont like trump because of his policies, they like him because he drives the left insane and this has created the biggest rift in American society in 50byears

Reactions: grbcane and utatem
He has also placed tens of billions of sanctions on Russia. Russians dont like trump because of his policies, they like him because he drives the left insane and this has created the biggest rift in American society in 50byears

The sanctions were forced on him after endless delays because Congress had enough votes to override his veto threat.

So in summary, Donald Trump wanted to thwart sanctions against Vladimir Putin but was forced to go along with them because he didn't want to be humiliated by a veto override.

Sorry CD and Raoul we are quite accustomed to FAKE NEWS! We fully expect more nonsense prior to November. Keep it coming...................

iJGTyQ8.png

I won't argue I wish he would stay away from Twitter most of the time or that he says some dumb shit. Take yesterday's musings on voting twice, it was him sarcastically saying h that if a person voted by mail and in person it would be caught by the system and wouldn't matter. Now I will be the first to say this was a stupid comment, not because it is t true but because it is unnecessary and creates controversy when he is enjoying a bump in the polls. On the other hand the media and Dems are going of the wall hysterical over him making a valid but stupid point. He does this regularly but at no point has he been given an ounce of leeway in that he just says what comes to his mind and not that he is trying to destroy the country. Most of the times these gaffes are just musings taken way out of context. The right does this with Biden too, I can't speak for all conservatives but I am voting on policy not Bidens tendency to make gaffes in interviews.

We will definitely disagree on those comments. It goes back to being accountable and respecting the office of president. You are held to a higher standard because your the "leader of the free world" like i said make whatever excuses you want and say it was in jest or sarcastically. It's unacceptable from the president of this country. And I will blast Biden on what he's done or hasnt to. I have gripes with Obama too. Ive expressed them too. But stop making excuses for this POS in office. What he suggested was illegal. And last i checked they lock people up for less than encouraging voter fraud. All I'm saying is how can you expect average citizens to be held to higher standards than the man who is the highest in the land? Its not right PERIOD!

We will definitely disagree on those comments. It goes back to being accountable and respecting the office of president. You are held to a higher standard because your the "leader of the free world" like i said make whatever excuses you want and say it was in jest or sarcastically. It's unacceptable from the president of this country. And I will blast Biden on what he's done or hasnt to. I have gripes with Obama too. Ive expressed them too. But stop making excuses for this POS in office. What he suggested was illegal. And last i checked they lock people up for less than encouraging voter fraud. All I'm saying is how can you expect average citizens to be held to higher standards than the man who is the highest in the land? Its not right PERIOD!
Easily, you take an off the cuff comment for what it is and move on with your life. People on the left take what happens from the government as having such heavy weight in their lives to the point I almost feel bad for them. I didn't vote for Obama and hated most if not all of his policies but I was never screaming at the top of my lungs when he made stupid or devisive comments. As a small business owner the most insulting thing someone could say is "you didn't build that" and imply that without the government I could not accomplish anything. That said it was a dumb comment I never lost my mind over it and at the end of the day I voted against him and he still won. Thats all, never thought he should be forced out of office for a cavalier and arrogant belief that small business is not a vital aspect of american life. These are public figures and they will say stupid shit just like every other person on the planet, people like you that hang on their every utterance are why we are left with nothing but egomaniacal narcissistic people running for office. If every single thing you say and do is going to come under such microscopic scrutiny and feigned outrage what rational and reasonable human would subject themselves to that. As such we have a choice between two clowns a d

Reactions: MungoGungo
I’m hearing from 4 unnamed sources Sleepy Joe Hiden like to sniff his female staff at least 5 times a day in an attempt to create some kind of energy. But it’s not working unfortunately
9 unamed sources told me Biden blows horses on a weekly basis, 2 have pictures that they could not provide due to confidentiality. This reporter is committed to protecting his sources. My today's journalistic standards this should be discussed on every major news outlet. You heard it first here, Biden molests horses.

Everything he's done during his presidency has pointed to an increased respect and emphasis on our military. He praises them constantly. This article is BS

Reactions: grbcane and edtuna
I cannot Believe how stupid they think people are to believe This made up shi*. Can you imagine axlrod and James carville and staff in some circle jerk saying ok this is what will do leak stories that trump called our fallen world war 1 soldiers dumb and losers ya ya ya and then we will bring up what he said about McCain to try and give our unnamed sources some credibility. In other words get ready there will be a lot more SH*T thrown against the wall to see if anything sticks. They are so desperate. They Are sinking in the polls like a 12inch concrete block. This should be amusing 2 months

Fake news

Reactions: edtuna
Easily, you take an off the cuff comment for what it is and move on with your life. People on the left take what happens from the government as having such heavy weight in their lives to the point I almost feel bad for them. I didn't vote for Obama and hated most if not all of his policies but I was never screaming at the top of my lungs when he made stupid or devisive comments. As a small business owner the most insulting thing someone could say is "you didn't build that" and imply that without the government I could not accomplish anything. That said it was a dumb comment I never lost my mind over it and at the end of the day I voted against him and he still won. Thats all, never thought he should be forced out of office for a cavalier and arrogant belief that small business is not a vital aspect of american life. These are public figures and they will say stupid shit just like every other person on the planet, people like you that hang on their every utterance are why we are left with nothing but egomaniacal narcissistic people running for office. If every single thing you say and do is going to come under such microscopic scrutiny and feigned outrage what rational and reasonable human would subject themselves to that. As such we have a choice between two clowns a d
I stopped after the term "you take an off the cuff comment'. If you don't get it now you will NEVER get it. Presidents of leading countries don't make off the cuff comments. Do you know how many people follow a US president on social media? There is a good reason presidents don't do this. Millions of people are paying close attention to the president on the the United States. You have got to understand this and stop blatantly just go defend every thing he does. He just can't make off the cuff statements. T-Bone from the barber shop can do it at the local fish fry. A sitting U S president can NOT!

Reactions: gamecane1979

Keep embarrassing yourself you ignorant lamb!
Pfffffft

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT