ADVERTISEMENT

My Republican Presidential ticket for 2024

Not Raoul, but the person making that statement was clearly misguided, HOWEVER I'm sure he was comparing his campaign to that of his opponent DJT, who has a history that stems back 30-40 years of being a blatant racist.
So your justifying it because your assuming "HOWEVER I'm sure he was comparing his campaign to that of his opponent DJT" , while you blow off the offense minimizing it as "clearly misguided". No consequence. You might not be a Partisan, but you act as one.

Why is there always an excuse for Joey's many racial statements he's made over the years? Remember the one about Obama where he said, "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." It seems that Joey has been "misguided" plenty of times himself over the years.
You're absolutely right. Biden HAS made statements that would appear racist to some, and extremely uninformed and unintelligent to others. He doesn't get a pass at all. But to compare his gaffes to DJT is absolutely obsurd.

I'm no fan of Biden whatsoever, I've stated before that he's simply riding the coattails of his former boss Obama. But given the choice between Biden and DJT........its a no brainer IMO. Hell I'd have voted for a hard working garbage man before voting for DJT.

For starters, I listen to people when they speak and answer questions, and I watch people's responses to various situations, and lastly I value how certain people react to behaviors of others that I clearly deem as inappropriate or lacking character.
For example ........if you downplay or excuse away an assault on our democracy, or you go along with a clear and fabricated LIE about the results of an election, or you simply choose to support the actions of a man who's character is BY FAR the worst of ANY president in my life time......I dont't trust you nor do I have any faith in you as a political figure.

AND, I don't recall saying that I WAS an "official arbiter of who is moral and values the constitution".
Like most of what's stated by posters in the lounge, it's an OPINION. You, nor anyone else has to agree, that's your right...... Just as it's mine to state my opinion.
Well if you speak of morality, please consider that Kasich and Cheney are big time examples of succumbing to some of the seven deadly sins. Kasich is eaten up with envy. He is envious that Trump, a non swamp rat, accomplished what he could not, win the presidency. Cheney is all about greed. President Trump held defense contractors to a standard of making sure that the weapons that US taxpayers purchased actually worked and were procurred at a decent price. They didn't like that and went to Daddy Dick's daughter checkbook in hand. She dutifully did what she was told.

I find it interesting that so called independents; really democrats, always support Republican's that will never win a national election. McCain, Romney, Kasich did not win. Trump did and Thank God. He saved the country from President Hillary.

Yes you are entitled to your opinion, just please be honest and admit you would be thrilled to see the Republican party allow itself to be infected with a candidate that would not truly represent the values of American Conservatives and lose. IMO, your supposed neutrality and concern for the Republican party is as fake as Adam Kinzinger's tears.

Last edited:
Reactions: mahb
You're absolutely right. Biden HAS made statements that would appear racist to some, and extremely uninformed and unintelligent to others. He doesn't get a pass at all. But to compare his gaffes to DJT is absolutely obsurd.

I'm no fan of Biden whatsoever, I've stated before that he's simply riding the coattails of his former boss Obama. But given the choice between Biden and DJT........its a no brainer IMO. Hell I'd have voted for a hard working garbage man before voting for DJT.
That's at least fair. In my view though, it shouldn't come down to a comparison between him and DJT. He's made more than enough racial "gaffes" over the years to be judged on them alone.

Reactions: orly 1022 and mahb
Well if you speak of morality, please consider that Kasich and Cheney are big time examples of succumbing to some of the seven deadly sins. Kasich is eaten up with envy. He is envious that Trump, a non swamp rat, accomplished what he could not, win the presidency. Cheney is all about greed. President Trump held defense contractors to a standard of making sure that the weapons that US taxpayers purchased actually worked and were procurred at a decent price. They didn't like that and went to Daddy Dick's daughter checkbook in hand. She dutifully did what she was told.

I find it interesting that so called independents; really democrats, always support Republican's that will never win a national election. McCain, Romney, Kasich did not win. Trump did and Thank God. He saved the country from President Hillary.

Yes you are entitled to your opinion, just please be honest and admit you would be thrilled to see the Republican party allow itself to be infected with a candidate that would not truly represent the values of American Conservatives and lose. IMO, your supposed neutrality and concern for the Republican party is as fake as Adam Kinzinger's tears.
Who says I'm concerned about the Republican party??? I don't give a shyt about the Republican party, and please don't forget that. Just as I couldn't care less about the Dems.
You have me all wrong my friend.
It's you guys that are attached at the hip to YOUR PARTY and whatever it stands for whether you agree with the BS or not.
I have views that are liberal and many that are conservative.......But I'll be damned if I'm going to follow behind ANY group, and allign myself with folks who's integrity and character goes which ever direction the wind blows ......just so I can say I'm with these guys.
So you're right, I don't give a damn about your Party, but I do have many good friends who are a part of it. Does that clear things up at all??

Reactions: canam1965
Who says I'm concerned about the Republican party??? I don't give a shyt about the Republican party, and please don't forget that. Just as I couldn't care less about the Dems.
It's you guys that are attached at the hip to YOUR PARTY and whatever it stands for whether you agree with the BS or not.
I have views that are liberal and many that are conservative.......But I'll be damned if I'm going to follow behind ANY group, and allign myself with folks who's integrity and character goes which ever direction the wind blows ......just so I can say I'm with these guys.
So you're right, I don't give a damn about your Party, but I do have many good friends who are a part of it. Does that clear things up at all??
I wish there were other options to express my views than the two party system. But it is what we have at the moment. Have to play by the current rules as they are. With a 50.1% plurality the democrat party has completely hosed the US economy and ignored its constitutional responsibility to uphold the security and sovereignty of the country and its borders.

But please don't insult 50% of the country with Kasich and Cheney. We need them like Caesar needed Brutus.

Reactions: mahb
And yess i would vote for them, they are serious people, experienced ,loyal, would work across the aisle

gov-kasich-portrait-in-cabinet-room.jpg

th
I would vote for that ticket than this....

Trump
Pence

Why do you never stop talking about Trump? All you ever do is look in your huge rear view mirror. Do you ever live in the present or look forward. Trump has been gone for 18 months. Our country has many many problems that have nothing to do with Trump and are impacting most of our citizens negatively.
Trump is still the Republican party leader. Don't forget.

Claboo,
I was wondering, do you find the Biden administration moral and ethical? It seems there are a lot of self serving situations within his cabinet. What say you?

I wish there were other options to express my views than the two party system. But it is what we have at the moment. Have to play by the current rules as they are. With a 50.1% plurality the democrat party has completely hosed the US economy and ignored its constitutional responsibility to uphold the security and sovereignty of the country and its borders.

But please don't insult 50% of the country with Kasich and Cheney. We need them like Caesar needed Brutus.
They would get my vote over a second term for Biden.....absolutely. They appear to be Moderate Republicans IMO, willing to do "the right thing", as opposed to following the wishes and demands of the radicals in their camp.
For example, it was widely known that the narcissistic DJT was pushing a complete lie about the election, AND it was his built in excuse pre-election, in case he lost. Without a shred of REAL evidence, practically the entire party fell in line and supported this assault on our democracy. But who did not?? These two Republicans (now pariahs)......they chose Country over Party and I applaud them for their courage and integrity, which seems to be lacking with many of the political figures in the GOP. But even they are slowly coming around it seems, which is good, but perhaps too little too late. They already showed their hand.

Last edited:
They would get my vote over a second term for Biden.....absolutely. They appear to be Moderate Republicans IMO, willing to do "the right thing", as opposed to following the wishes and demands of the radicals in their camp.
For example, it was widely known that the narcissistic DJT was pushing a complete lie about the election, AND it was his built in excuse pre-election, in case he lost. Without a shred of REAL evidence, practically the entire party fell in line and supported this assault on our democracy. But who did not?? These two Republicans (now pariahs)......they chose Country over Party and I applaud them for their courage and integrity, which seems to be lacking with many of the political figures in the GOP. But they are slowly coming around it seems, which is good, but perhaps too little too late. They already showed their hand.
If you think Liz Chaney is a moderate Republican you need to do more homework. She is a Neo-Con warmonger joined at. the hip with the defense industry.

Claboo,
I was wondering, do you find the Biden administration moral and ethical? It seems there are a lot of self serving situations within his cabinet. What say you?
Again, I'm not a fan of Biden or his VP, but yes I did vote for the ticket. As to whether I consider them moral or ethical, I'd say much more so than the last administration, but there are some concerns. He definitely is not in my top 5 of Presidential hopefuls in 2024.

If you think Liz Chaney is a moderate Republican you need to do more homework. She is a Neo-Con warmonger joined at. the hip with the defense industry.

This is not exactly breaking news given that most establishment politicians are tied to the defense industry - either through lobbyists or through DoD projects that are appropriated to their districts/states.

Again, I'm not a fan of Biden or his VP, but yes I did vote for the ticket. As to whether I consider them moral or ethical, I'd say much more so than the last administration, but there are some concerns. He definitely is not in my top 5 of Presidential hopefuls in 2024.
Trump is the moderate Republican
Always has been
He just believes in America first
Kasich was a Republican who was hoodwinked into thinking that there are moderate democrats left
Other than Manchin there are none
They all defer to the really radical left
Free stuff , pro tranny agenda , everything is racist , keep spending, keep taxing , hate oil, confiscate guns , the list goes on
So guys like Kasich are useless in todays political world .
Cheney is just a hateful war monger bitch, who is trying her hardest to preserve Pelosi as speaker. That’s her sin . Not her opposition to Trump. McConnell is also a critic . He’s not sabotaging the party

Meanwhile, every single minute of MSLSD and CNN is devoted to Trump , a guy who has been playing golf for the last 2 years , while the economy is in a full meltdown mode.

This is not exactly breaking news given that most establishment politicians are tied to the defense industry - either through lobbyists or through DoD projects that are appropriated to their districts/states.
You are just regurgitating what I said. She is not a moderate Republican. She is a Neanderthal Neo Con.

You are just regurgitating what I said. She is not a moderate Republican. She is a Neanderthal Neo Con.
And all it would take for her to be revered and in yall's good grace would be to say, like the rest of the party, "Trump is King" and "the election was stolen". And just like that.....she's golden.

Reactions: cems52
OK, who are your top 5 hopefuls?

Trump is the moderate Republican
Always has been

No he hasn't. He is a political parasite who attaches himself to whoever can advance his personal interests. This is why he got on so well with the Clintons during the 90s and 2000s and later saw an opportunity to exploit with the fading Tea Party crowd around 2015.

When the political lens is taken off, Trump does what's best for him while manipulating his audience to do his bidding by convincing them he cares about them. That's what makes him such a conniving fraud who flatters to deceive. Easily the greatest con artist in US history.

No he hasn't. He is a political parasite who attaches himself to whoever can advance his personal interests. This is why he got on so well with the Clintons during the 90s and 2000s and later saw an opportunity to exploit with the fading Tea Party crowd around 2015.

When the political lens is taken off, Trump does what's best for him while manipulating his audience to do his bidding by convincing them he cares about them. That's what makes him such a conniving fraud who flatters to deceive. Easily the greatest con artist in US history.
Very well stated, he's been a Dem a Rep, even told Oprah "if he ever ran for President, he'd run as a Republican because they are dumb enough to vote him in......from what I've been told.....DIDNT HEAR IT MYSELF...LOL. But I agree, he's the least political or qualified President in our history, from a policy and knowledge perspective. His focus is on doing whatever it takes to benefit his own personal interest, by selling the American public a line of BS, and hoping we are dumb enough to fall for it.

But I give him credit, he is masterful in manipulation, and tapping into what triggers the emotions of "CERTAIN" people, and using that to further his cause and personal agenda.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raoul2
Very well stated, he's been a Dem a Rep, even told Oprah "if he ever ran for President, he'd run as a Republican because they are dumb enough to vote him in......from what I've been told.....DIDNT HEAR IT MYSELF...LOL. But I agree, he's the least political or qualified President in our history, from a policy and knowledge perspective. His focus is on doing whatever it takes to benefit his own personal interest, by selling the American public a line of BS, and hoping we are dumb enough to fall for it.

But I give him credit, he is masterful in manipulation, and tapping into what triggers the emotions of "CERTAIN" people, and using that to further his cause and personal agenda.
This was the moment when white America went...Hmmm i likey, people like @HJCane we will finally get that Honduran family out of the neighborhood , their cute and all but i want them out. i'm white they just won't admit it, your right he tapped into it alright, you know what it is called!

This was the moment when white America went...Hmmm i likey, people like @HJCane we will finally get that Honduran family out of the neighborhood , their cute and all but i want them out. i'm white they just won't admit it, your right he tapped into it alright, you know what it is called!

Well this is HJ Cane and I didn't hear anything bad there at all. It is true that drugs, gangs, traffickers, criminals are coming over that border. It was true during the Mariel Boat lift from Cuba.
canam you Libs think it's somehow (warped) to tell the TRUTH about the Borde. He said very clearly some are probably nice people but we all know what is coming across that border.

Is that the best you got because I GUARANTEE YOU a LARGE % of AMERICANS agree with me not you.
In fact;

151 years Democrats held that seat but no more. Hispanics are voting red.

Trump Trump Trump- that's all they ever talk about. Then they say there's no such thing as TDS. Why don't they ever talk about their super stars Brandon, Harris, Pelosi, Mayor Pete, Pocahontas, Bernie, AOC, Talib, Omar. They have a galaxy of big hitters.

Trump Trump Trump- that's all they ever talk about. Then they say there's no such thing as TDS. Why don't they ever talk about their super stars Brandon, Harris, Pelosi, Mayor Pete, Pocahontas, Bernie, AOC, Talib, Omar. They have a galaxy of big hitters.
What else are they going to talk about ? The meltdown of the economy? Raging inflation? Border madness ? The Ukrainian disaster? The Afghanistan disaster? The baby formula disaster? The Covid disaster? Votr for me I’ll shut down Covid !) Transexual promotion in elementary schools ? The failure of education in our inner city schools?
Gun violence and rampant crime in our cities, which they want to fix by preventing the law abiding folks access to guns
No all they can do is fixate on the Orange Man and re- litigate an impeachment that happened two years ago

You apparently don't know me.....but that's ok too. But just to educate you, I don't give a shyt about Partisanship, it repulses me to be honest. I judge people not parties..... integrity, morality, and leadership qualities is what's required to get my vote, regardless of all the Left and Right bullshyt.
Just guessing but...in previous elections your vote: Biden, Obama, Clinton, Carter?

• Haha
Reactions: central17
Just guessing but...in previous elections your vote: Biden, Obama, Clinton, Carter?
No, he'll claim he voted for Reagan. That is the new cool thing to say for the libbies. They lie to claim Reagan and say they are independent. The front runner progressive want to jump on the Ronaldus Maximus success train. But the truth is they pulled the Carter lever. I doubt anyone on this board will admit to voting for Carter.

I think Cheney should switch party's and be Booty's running mate. They would certainly get the Gay and LGBTQ vote!
Don't care what she does other than get her out of the Republican party. She can be Pauli Pelosi's Uber driver for all I care.
Cortez thinks Liz is so awesome, maybe she can run against Newsom?
Claboo you respect her, maybe she should run against Lori Lightfoot?
Canam, should Brandon replace Kamala with Liz in 2024?

Reactions: grbcane
I just need Republicans to stop putting these people with no morals in office. Who are driven by incessant lying, greed, power and need for money.

It's beyond ridiculous now. I really expect Hannibal the Cannibal to be on the next ticket. Have some patriotism. Have some pride. Stop putting party over country....or it won't matter.

Focus on the issues rather than owning the libs and you will be fine. Start by not having half the criminals going to jail prepared to literally do anything for power

Decent people won't get the support in the current climate. Your party has Hershel Walker winning primaries for Senate in a landslide. That should be telling you something.... but I am certain it's not. Because Republicans don't want great leaders. They want people they can control.

Last edited:
They can;t totally 1 sided.
They think this is funny but this guy is going to bankrupt America and it's citizens. He has no clue what's going on and an inept team around him. Choosing Cabinet positions by sex, race, and sexual identification, rather than merit.

Reactions: orly 1022
No, he'll claim he voted for Reagan. That is the new cool thing to say for the libbies. They lie to claim Reagan and say they are independent. The front runner progressive want to jump on the Ronaldus Maximus success train. But the truth is they pulled the Carter lever. I doubt anyone on this board will admit to voting for Carter.
I served my 1st year in Navy under Carter and during the Iran Hostage Crisis. What a disaster. Reagan came in and literally overnight morale changed.

I just need Republicans to stop putting these people with no morals in office. Who are driven by incessant lying, greed, power and need for money.

It's beyond ridiculous now. I really expect Hannibal the Cannibal to be on the next ticket. Have some patriotism. Have some pride. Stop putting party over country....or it won't matter.

Focus on the issues rather than owning the libs and you will be fine. Start by not having half the criminals going to jail prepared to literally do anything for power

Decent people won't get the support in the current climate. Your party has Hershel Walker winning primaries for Senate in a landslide. That should be telling you something.... but I am certain it's not. Because Republicans don't want great leaders. They want people they can control.
Yes because Pelosi and Schumer and Biden are all such goodie goodies and so very honest.

Dude you are 1 fool.

LOL No morals. I guess you are holding the Biden Mafia up as cleaner than the driven snow- a group that should be emulated. Hunter , Jim, and the Big Guy(10%).

Reactions: grbcane and HJCane
Looks like the Mango Mussolini is running again - this time to escape DOJ indictment for his coup attempt, so Republicans are screwed for another 4 years. Sucks to be Ron DeSantis and all the other MAGA straphangers.

Looks like the Mango Mussolini is running again - this time to escape DOJ indictment for his coup attempt, so Republicans are screwed for another 4 years. Sucks to be Ron DeSantis and all the other MAGA straphangers.
Don't you fret by the time Biden's 4 years are up he will have caused so many new RED voters your head will spin.
Keep on burying your head in the sand but in November you will see a slaughter that you can't imagine.

Don't you fret by the time Biden's 4 years are up he will have caused so many new RED voters your head will spin.
Keep on burying your head in the sand but in November you will see a slaughter that you can't imagine.

HJ are you familiar with our system of governance ? You appear to be conflating a congressional mid term election with a Presidential election.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT