ADVERTISEMENT

My Republican Presidential ticket for 2024

Well I'm sure you know by now I couldn't care less what you think I am....that's for you guys. Secondly, I voted for Biden to keep DJT out of office. I"M NO BIDE FAN, don't know how else to say it. BUT had I known about the allegations AND there was enough evidence leaning towards it being factual, I simply would not have voted...PERIOD. But hey, think what you will, no worries here (bruh) REALLY?? Talk about being in disguise
I'm fine with if you had known claboo. It was hate toward DJT that motivated you. As for the Bruh,,,,,,,, you should read more of my posts. I don't post much compared to how long I've been around, but I speak that way, at least when I think we have something in common. I miss judged you my bad, but you shouldn't jump so fast to throw that around Mr. Claboo makes you look like your carrying a chip

Well I'm sure you know by now I couldn't care less what you think I am....that's for you guys. Secondly, I voted for Biden to keep DJT out of office. I"M NO BIDE FAN, don't know how else to say it. BUT had I known about the allegations AND there was enough evidence leaning towards it being factual, I simply would not have voted...PERIOD. But hey, think what you will, no worries here (bruh) REALLY?? Talk about being in disguise
Exactly the WRONG reason to vote for a candidate. This is what many did and plenty of those people regret that vote right now.

You will probably take this as pro-Trump but there were only 2 candidates.
One told you what would happen if Biden was elected and he was 100% right.
It's not a popularity contest like Homecoming Queen.

Reactions: orly 1022
Here are the statistical trends as covered by Gallup polling data. As you will see, there is no groundswell over the past year.

2lHkckR.png

Also, here we see the longer term hispanic voting trend. Again, there is no discernable groundswell. If anything, we have evidence that Latinos consistently vote the same way.

wq9dgr3.png
Hogwash

Just because your heroes, Raul and Fidel Castro were Cuban are communists does not mean that many hispanics (not LATINx) are communists. Most are religious, family grounded conservatives.
Truth be told Hispanics are largely conservative as are many Black Americans particularly in the South.
Church is important, family important and they see what's going on especially in States like Texas.

Oh, the Pelosi's have morals? How about Kamalahoe! Ask Willie Brown how she sucks his willie...lol. How about the Bidens? Hair sniffing ,showering with his daughter, Sleepy Joe Pedofile Biden. How about crack head Hunter? Just for good measure I will throw in the Clintons. The Democrats are not only poor administrators of our country but they are morally broke and demented scum.
Wasn't Clinton the dude who got blowies from that 21 year old intern in the Oval Office and then lied to the American people about it?

Reactions: utatem
I'm fine with if you had known claboo. It was hate toward DJT that motivated you. As for the Bruh,,,,,,,, you should read more of my posts. I don't post much compared to how long I've been around, but I speak that way, at least when I think we have something in common. I miss judged you my bad, but you shouldn't jump so fast to throw that around Mr. Claboo makes you look like your carrying a chip
Just curious, besides being Canes fans, what did you think WE had in common. Clearly not our politics.

This is not accurate (what a surprise).

Below is the correct information, which properly contextualizes the numbers. 5 retiring Senate members are Republicans. And of the House members leaving, many are seeking higher office.

It would therefore appear that it’s Republican Senators who are fleeing into retirement, and when combined with house members the overall numbers leaving Congress are fairly balanced among the two parties.

——————————————————————

As of June 2022, 55 members of Congress—six members of the U.S. Senate and 49 members of the U.S. House—have announced they will not seek re-election. Of those, 38 members—six senators and 32 representatives—have announced their retirement. Five retiring Senate members are Republicans and one is a Democrat, and of the retiring House members, 22 are Democrats and 10 are Republicans.

Seventeen U.S. House members are running for other offices:

• Five Republicans and four Democrats are seeking seats in the U.S. Senate.
  • One Republican and three Democrats are running for governor.
  • One Republican is running for secretary of state.
  • One Democrat is running for mayor.
  • One Democrat and one Republican are running for attorney general.
No U.S. Senate members are running for other offices.
Rep. Kathleen Rice’s (D-N.Y.) announcement this week that she won’t run again made her the 30th House Democrat to call it quits. That’s the most for the party since 1992, when 41 House Democrats decided to retire even as voters were sending their presidential nominee, Bill Clinton, to the White House.

It marks just the third time since 1978 that either party has seen at least 30 retirements in a single cycle, according to figures tallied by the non-partisan Brookings Institution. The last instance was just four years ago, in the 2018 midterms, when 34 House Republicans made for the exits. It was a grim sign of things to come: The GOP went on to lose 41 seats — and the House majority — in a Democratic wave widely viewed as a referendum on then-President Trump.

Eight of the 30 House Democrats who aren’t seeking reelection are running for other offices, including for Senate, governor, state attorney general and, in the case of Rep. Karen Bass (D-Calif.), Los Angeles mayor.

“Thirty House Democrats have called it quits because they know their majority is doomed,” said Mike Berg, a spokesman for the National Republican Congressional Committee.

Exactly the WRONG reason to vote for a candidate. This is what many did and plenty of those people regret that vote right now.

You will probably take this as pro-Trump but there were only 2 candidates.
One told you what would happen if Biden was elected and he was 100% right.
It's not a popularity contest like Homecoming Queen.
I would have to disagree HJ, I have no regrets for not voting for Trump. Because I was 100% right about what would happen if HE got in office. Scandal after scandal, lies, deceit, corruption........its in his DNA, now look where we are. JAN 6, just as an example.

Last edited:
I would have to disagree HJ, I have no regrets for not voting for Trump. Because I was 100% right about what would happen if HE got in office. Scandal after scandal, lies, deceit, corruption........its in his DNA, now look where we are. JAN 6, just as an example.
You are 100% RIGHT about what would happen if he got in office?
He didn't get in office so you can't be right because he didn't do anything.
You have no idea what would have happened.

Conversely we have 18 months of Biden and we are being flushed down the sewer.

You are 100% RIGHT about what would happen if he got in office?
He didn't get in office so you can't be right because he didn't do anything.
You have no idea what would have happened.

Conversely we have 18 months of Biden and we are being flushed down the sewer.
I'm sure you know I'm referring to when he DID get in.

claboo the city we live in, your name has a Latin ring, so our heritage among other things, but like I said I was in err we have nothing in common. Peace be on to you Mr. Claboo

Rep. Kathleen Rice’s (D-N.Y.) announcement this week that she won’t run again made her the 30th House Democrat to call it quits. That’s the most for the party since 1992, when 41 House Democrats decided to retire even as voters were sending their presidential nominee, Bill Clinton, to the White House. It marks just the third time since 1978 that either party has seen at least 30 retirements in a single cycle, according to figures tallied by the non-partisan Brookings Institution. The last instance was just four years ago, in the 2018 midterms, when 34 House Republicans made for the exits. It was a grim sign of things to come: The GOP went on to lose 41 seats — and the House majority — in a Democratic wave widely viewed as a referendum on then-President Trump. Eight of the 30 House Democrats who aren’t seeking reelection are running for other offices, including for Senate, governor, state attorney general and, in the case of Rep. Karen Bass (D-Calif.), Los Angeles mayor. “Thirty House Democrats have called it quits because they know their majority is doomed,” said Mike Berg, a spokesman for the National Republican Congressional Committee.

The actual numbers are listed in my previous post. You're also unsurprisingly omitting Republican Senate numbers from your cherrypicked narrative, which would give people a more comprehensive picture of the facts.

claboo the city we live in, your name has a Latin ring, so our heritage among other things, but like I said I was in err we have nothing in common. Peace be on to you Mr. Claboo
Nope not Latin, I'm black.

Nope not Latin, I'm black.
Mr. Claboo we really have nothing to discuss. You state your non political, you say you have no Biden nor Dem agenda. You just voted for anyone who was not Trump, and if you knew about Bidens back ground you wouldn't have voted at all. That's fine with me it's not like your trying to brainwash anyone, it's not like you're a Troll, you just hate the guy. We have nothing in common to talk about. One thing though, Latin's are Black, White, Yellow, Caramel, and all colors in between, so next time someone talks about heritage the color of your skin isn't important.

Reactions: lysmaryj
Mr. Claboo we really have nothing to discuss. You state your non political, you say you have no Biden nor Dem agenda. You just voted for anyone who was not Trump, and if you knew about Bidens back ground you wouldn't have voted at all. That's fine with me it's not like your trying to brainwash anyone, it's not like you're a Troll, you just hate the guy. We have nothing in common to talk about. One thing though, Latin's are Black, White, Yellow, Caramel, and all colors in between, so next time someone talks about heritage the color of your skin isn't important.
You're correct, we have nothing in common........ other than being Cane fans, just as I have nothing in common with most other far right folks in the Lounge......no worries. We don't have to agree on anything........but I do owe you an apology. Based on your conversation......political and otherwise, I assumed you were of the "farer persuasion" and were being condescending with your "bruh" . I typically don't see folks with your political viewpoints using that kind of terminology. That's how me and my boyz relate to each other. So my bad on that. But as far as the whole Latin thing, I'm well aware of the different shades of skin color among them, a couple of close friends are Latin, one light and one medium skin tone, we're very cool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT