ADVERTISEMENT

My Republican Presidential ticket for 2024

HJ are you familiar with our system of governance ? You appear to be conflating a congressional mid term election with a Presidential election.
Absolutely not.....lol. Biden will not have been in office 4 years in Nov. That's why they are colled mid terms.

Reactions: Raoul2
Is that why you can't stop talking about him ?

Putting aside his status as the standard bearer for corruption, deceit, and authoritarianism of the post democratic Republican party - the fact that he's probably the next GOP Presidential candidate is alone enough to talk about him every day.

And yess i would vote for them, they are serious people, experienced ,loyal, would work across the aisle

gov-kasich-portrait-in-cabinet-room.jpg

th
Sarcasm doesnt show up well in text!
WTF??????????
Pffffft

Bottom of the barrel.......why, because they are decent and have morals, and value our Constitution and won't kiss DJTs azz like the rest of them?
That's a Republican ticket I'd vote for as well, especially if Biden runs again.
You’re simply another emotional small minded liberal twit
Keep defending the mentally challenged puppet you voted for
Your ignorance and others like you, are EXACTLY why this country is fuked up
YOU VOTED FOR THIS JOKE OF AN ADMINISTRATION
Seriously
Pffft

Reactions: Allied2651
HJ are you familiar with our system of governance ? You appear to be conflating a congressional mid term election with a Presidential election.
Raoul are you not understanding that this mid-term election will very much be a barometer for 2024? You think this situation we find ourselves in is going away anytime soon? Nope. This economic disaster will influence 22 & 24 elections and then throw in the Border Disaster.

Morality is kryptonite to Trump era Republcians. To them its all about preserving white identity they grew up with through "culture wars".
LOST every ounce of respect for you when you stated
“Religion is nothing but fairy tales”
You are nothing but an ignorant dumbfuk!
I’m being polite by the way
It’s fulkin life losers like you that have helped RUIN SOCIETY
YOU who have NO VALUES, NO THOUGHT PROCESS,, just small minded emotional IGNORANT asinine thoughts
From the bottom of my heart
FUK OFF!

You apparently don't know me.....but that's ok too. But just to educate you, I don't give a shyt about Partisanship, it repulses me to be honest. I judge people not parties..... integrity, morality, and leadership qualities is what's required to get my vote, regardless of all the Left and Right bullshyt.
Yeah, you are full of crap
NO WAY after mentioning your qualifications could you have possibly voted for biden, AND YOU DID
STFU you shallow minded liberal fuktard
Hypocrites like you disgust me

Raoul are you not understanding that this mid-term election will very much be a barometer for 2024? You think this situation we find ourselves in is going away anytime soon? Nope. This economic disaster will influence 22 & 24 elections and then throw in the Border Disaster.

Fortunately, that's not how it works. Congressional districts are very local and proprietary. Presidential elections largely boil down to national themes the two candidates running and how their respective platforms and policies are perceived by the public. Ultimately, the public will vote on the economy (this is born out in polling).

Well said. Morality and leadership are independent of party, which is why the dark vein of intolerance and corruption that has swept through the GOP like wildfire during the Trump years are indeed so troubling to those of us in the political center.
Political center?????????
You are a nothing liberal twit that in addition to being stupid, is a hypocrite
YOU VOTED FOR BIDEN
Nothing middle of the road there
Typical Dem, you just say shit, and think people believe you
RELIGION is Fairy Tales, eh Raoul?
F&%K OFF

Reactions: central17
Fortunately, that's not how it works. Congressional districts are very local and proprietary. Presidential elections largely boil down to national themes the two candidates running and how their respective platforms and policies are perceived by the public. Ultimately, the public will vote on the economy (this is born out in polling).
IGNORANCE AT ITS FINEST
Keep trying to convince yourself of the FAIRY TALES you want to happen
But RELIGION is based on FAIRY TALES???????
SO glad you showed your true colors
Outside of always making fun of your liberal ignorance I TRLUY FEEL SAD FOR YOU

Reactions: mahb
I'm sure you are aware there is a groundswell of movement of Hispanics away from Democrat party to Republicans.

Reactions: HJCane
Don't care what she does other than get her out of the Republican party. She can be Pauli Pelosi's Uber driver for all I care.
Cortez thinks Liz is so awesome, maybe she can run against Newsom?
Claboo you respect her, maybe she should run against Lori Lightfoot?
Canam, should Brandon replace Kamala with Liz in 2024?
Can you guys name a Rep. that you admire and would vote for, who has denounced Trump and his actions?? Just curious

Reactions: canam1965
I'm sure you are aware there is a groundswell of movement of Hispanics away from Democrat party to Republicans.

Here are the statistical trends as covered by Gallup polling data. As you will see, there is no groundswell over the past year.

2lHkckR.png

Also, here we see the longer term hispanic voting trend. Again, there is no discernable groundswell. If anything, we have evidence that Latinos consistently vote the same way.

wq9dgr3.png

For reasons repeatedly explained to you regarding a newly gerrymandered district in November. She will barely have enough time to move to DC and hire staff before November.
THE SECOND HIGHEST HISPANIC DISTRICT IN The COUNTRY!!!!

Here are the statistical trends as covered by Gallup polling data. As you will see, there is no groundswell over the past year.

2lHkckR.png

Also, here we see the longer term hispanic voting trend. Again, there is no discernable groundswell. If anything, we have evidence that Latinos consistently vote the same way.

wq9dgr3.png

THE SECOND HIGHEST HISPANIC DISTRICT IN THE COUNTRY!!!!

You guys are ridiculous LOL You accuse, you call ALL Repub's racist's living off white privilege, spout virtue, and look down on everything you don't agree with, and yet YOU deflect, avoid and run like cowards at having to defend your BS. You single out a party call THEM racists, and IGNOR the multitudes of Black, Latino, Asian, and LGBT, et al the Party Consists of ! That's pretty racists and race baiting if you ask me. If you are SO Right, why can you not Defend it ???? Why use circular foolosophical arguments that set you up as the authority from the onset? Do you think everyone other than you is a fool ? Lucky thing is No one has to waste their time arguing with you. Your so blind you can not see that everyone BUT you see this for WHAT IT IS, and see you For What You ARE.

"WASHINGTON, June 14 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden's public approval rating fell to 39% in its third straight weekly decline, approaching the lowest level of his presidency, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll completed on Tuesday."

Who are you going to Blame now ? Who are you going to attack to defect from your failures ? Karma is a biatch isn't it.

Reactions: HJCane
For reasons repeatedly explained to you regarding a newly gerrymandered district in November. She will barely have enough time to move to DC and hire staff before November.Just
Just because your heroes, Raul and Fidel Castro were Cuban are communists does not mean that many hispanics (not LATINx) are communists. Most are religious, family grounded conservatives.

Just because your heroes, Raul and Fidel Castro were Cuban are communists does not mean that many hispanics (not LATINx) are communists. Most are religious, family grounded conservatives.
It’s pretty obvious Raoul would have supported the murderous regime of Castro if he lived in Cuba at the time.

Reactions: central17 and mahb

Correct, it's the economy!! And who do we have to stop the downward spiral and initiate base Democrat policies for recovery, JOE.

If this nitwit continues to push green while penalizing fossil, the word we'll be using is Depression, not Recession.

Winning the midterms will stop the onslaught of our basic language, strawman attacks on racism, underhanded running of Congressional committees as weapons against Republicans. Democrat committees, foreign, judicial, you name it, are run by fools wasting taxpayer money.

I get it, the ass whipping you're going to get in 2022 indicates nothing about 2024 because, 'economy'. You think Joe f'ed up when he gave the world Hunter, wait until you see the effect of his green bullshit.

Reactions: HJCane and grbcane
Can you guys name a Dem. that you admire and would vote for, who has denounced Biden and his actions?? Just curious
Is that short for......No I CANNOT. And that's my point precisely. If they aren't with the mainstream Trump agenda, they ain't real Republicans.

Claboo,
You were writing earlier in this thread about Morality. My the selective outrage!
Wow......IF TRUE, how many knew this before voting for this guy?? That's the point, knowing that someone is immoral, yet still supporting and voting for them.

Reactions: canam1965
Wow......IF TRUE, how many knew this before voting for this guy?? That's the point, knowing that someone is immoral, yet still supporting and voting for them.
With what we have to choose from, both sides see it as picking between the lesser of two evils. I can only wonder how long it will be before we have real statesmen and leaders to choose from in this country.

Claboo what you wrote sounds hollow bruh. You're not even mad you were manipulated by your media, who has known about this forever. Starting to think you're a wolf in sheep's clothing, and that Biden is an ideological choice for you. 😖

Wishful thinking. Why do you think over 25 Dems are retiring or choosing not to run?

Reactions: central17 and mahb
Claboo what you wrote sounds hollow bruh. You're not even mad you were manipulated by your media, who has known about this forever. Starting to think you're a wolf in sheep's clothing, and that Biden is an ideological choice for you. 😖
Well I'm sure you know by now I couldn't care less what you think I am....that's for you guys. Secondly, I voted for Biden to keep DJT out of office. I"M NO BIDE FAN, don't know how else to say it. BUT had I known about the allegations AND there was enough evidence leaning towards it being factual, I simply would not have voted...PERIOD. But hey, think what you will, no worries here (bruh) REALLY?? Talk about being in disguise

I just need Republicans to stop putting these people with no morals in office. Who are driven by incessant lying, greed, power and need for money.

It's beyond ridiculous now. I really expect Hannibal the Cannibal to be on the next ticket. Have some patriotism. Have some pride. Stop putting party over country....or it won't matter.

Focus on the issues rather than owning the libs and you will be fine. Start by not having half the criminals going to jail prepared to literally do anything for power

Decent people won't get the support in the current climate. Your party has Hershel Walker winning primaries for Senate in a landslide. That should be telling you something.... but I am certain it's not. Because Republicans don't want great leaders. They want people they can control.
Oh, the Pelosi's have morals? How about Kamalahoe! Ask Willie Brown how she sucks his willie...lol. How about the Bidens? Hair sniffing ,showering with his daughter, Sleepy Joe Pedofile Biden. How about crack head Hunter? Just for good measure I will throw in the Clintons. The Democrats are not only poor administrators of our country but they are morally broke and demented scum.

LOST every ounce of respect for you when you stated
“Religion is nothing but fairy tales”
You are nothing but an ignorant dumbfuk!
I’m being polite by the way
It’s fulkin life losers like you that have helped RUIN SOCIETY
YOU who have NO VALUES, NO THOUGHT PROCESS,, just small minded emotional IGNORANT asinine thoughts
From the bottom of my heart
FUK OFF!
That's how Communists think. Suppress religion as its a threat to their authority. No surprise it's Raoul stating his Communist party line.

Wishful thinking. Why do you think over 25 Dems are retiring or choosing not to run?

This is not accurate (what a surprise).

Below is the correct information, which properly contextualizes the numbers. 5 retiring Senate members are Republicans. And of the House members leaving, many are seeking higher office.

It would therefore appear that it’s Republican Senators who are fleeing into retirement, and when combined with house members the overall numbers leaving Congress are fairly balanced among the two parties.

——————————————————————

As of June 2022, 55 members of Congress—six members of the U.S. Senate and 49 members of the U.S. House—have announced they will not seek re-election. Of those, 38 members—six senators and 32 representatives—have announced their retirement. Five retiring Senate members are Republicans and one is a Democrat, and of the retiring House members, 22 are Democrats and 10 are Republicans.

Seventeen U.S. House members are running for other offices:

• Five Republicans and four Democrats are seeking seats in the U.S. Senate.
  • One Republican and three Democrats are running for governor.
  • One Republican is running for secretary of state.
  • One Democrat is running for mayor.
  • One Democrat and one Republican are running for attorney general.
No U.S. Senate members are running for other offices.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT