ADVERTISEMENT

My Republican Presidential ticket for 2024

canam1965

SuperCane
Dec 27, 2014
And yess i would vote for them, they are serious people, experienced ,loyal, would work across the aisle

gov-kasich-portrait-in-cabinet-room.jpg

th

LOL a Dem pondering Who would be BEST to run for 2024 😂 🤣😂🤣

literally the bottom of the barrel of so called Republicans🤣😂🤣😂
credit for being true to your political ideology, add Kinzinger and your complete, you applied it well.

You’re liberal propaganda networks worked over time to label romney a greedy, privileged, granny killing racist. The second he said bad thing about trump and got paid for his speech’s at the dnc, the media pulled a 180 and now you all love him.

face it, you don’t know who or what you want other than what you’re told. Same shit with mcain, when he ran against obama he was a bush 2.0 nazi but when he lost and turned on trump he was a hero to dems.

Reactions: CFSteve and mahb
LOL a Dem pondering Who would be BEST to run for 2024 😂 🤣😂🤣

literally the bottom of the barrel of so called Republicans🤣😂🤣😂
credit for being true to your political ideology, add Kinzinger and your complete, you applied it well.
Bottom of the barrel.......why, because they are decent and have morals, and value our Constitution and won't kiss DJTs azz like the rest of them?
That's a Republican ticket I'd vote for as well, especially if Biden runs again.

Last edited:
Your a liberal Democrat you have no values in common with a conservative. Your Biden, Pelosi, AOC, and her Squad. OfCourse you'd vote for THEM. They are self centered cling-on's to the Repub party, whose morals and values toward OUR Constitution have been found less than wanting. How's Tulsi Gabbard doing ? She says hi !

Reactions: majus12
Bottom of the barrel.......why, because they are decent and have morals, and value our Constitution and won't kiss DJTs azz like the rest of them?
That's a Republican ticket I'd vote for as well, especially if Biden runs again.

Morality is kryptonite to Trump era Republcians. To them its all about preserving white identity they grew up with through "culture wars".

• Haha
Reactions: mahb
The left may get what they want , and then regret it
If they drive Trump out of the race in 2024 , the likely nominee will be a Youngkin or Desantis
Both easily defeat an incapacitated Brandon
It wouldn’t be close
Do the democrats have the balls to evict Brandon from the White House?
Nah
Kasich isn’t a republican anymore
Neither is Chaney
Other then themselves declaring themselves republicans.
The new Republican Party is not just a Trump party , although he certainly was instrumental in creating a movement
It’s basically America first
Wary of foreign entanglements
Guardians of our borders
This along with traditional Republican positions
Like smaller government, pro business , reduced taxes , less bureaucracy
It’s also the rejection of the state involvement in our kids moral education
This is what resonates

Morality is kryptonite to Trump era Republcians. To them its all about preserving white identity they grew up with through "culture wars".
Tell that to the Hispanics who just elected a republican in south Texas

Reactions: grbcane
I agree with Raoul2. Let us follow the moral compass of the Democrats. It's good for the country and most especially, the Biden's. There's Joe sniffing young girls, Hunter sniffing anything walking-relatives welcomed-while snorting lines. As an added bonus, ask Sweden, The Ukraine and China, the name Biden, it's for sale.

Let's not ignore our VP either. She rode Mayor Brown's Willie into office before moving on to bigger things.

Morality and The Administration, in contact as we speak. Planning their first meeting.

Reactions: Allied2651
Liz Chaney- morals ? LOL! She never met a war or a defense lobbyist she didn't like.

You apparently don't know me.....but that's ok too. But just to educate you, I don't give a shyt about Partisanship, it repulses me to be honest. I judge people not parties..... integrity, morality, and leadership qualities is what's required to get my vote, regardless of all the Left and Right bullshyt.

Reactions: zackbear
ROFLMAOAY How you can say this with a straight face and think you'll be taken seriously.
Tell us how your morals feel about Biden and Harris building a Tresure chest of political donations, so they can use it to bail out every criminal arrested during the Antifa BLM Riots over the summer ? How about how Biden has enabled and USED his morally BROKEN DRUG ADDICTED SON to SELL INFLUENCE? How about The Democrat PRESS has Lying to the American Public trying TO HIDE HUNTER BIDEN, and Hide ALL the Failures of the Biden Administration. How do you feel about Watching your Democrat President OPENLY LIE on Podium after Podium trying to deny his FAILURES and Blaming it on EVERYONE and EVERYTHING else. How do you feel about Hilary Clinton LIEING and creating a COMPLEAT LIE, even involving the FBI in her Scheme to defraud an American Citizen, and STEAL an Election ? How about The Same Hilary USEING said PROVEN LIE to Sabotage a SITTING PRESIDENTS TERM ? That IS Sedition, how do you feel about THAT ? just to name alittle of the travesty you so smugly ignore.

Your MORALS look designer Bought and as FAKE as your Democrat Campaign Promises🤓

American Voters say HI 😜

You apparently don't know me.....but that's ok too. But just to educate you, I don't give a shyt about Partisanship, it repulses me to be honest. I judge people not parties..... integrity, morality, and leadership qualities is what's required to get my vote, regardless of all the Left and Right bullshyt.
Your right I don't, and sharing a love for OUR Canes makes you a brother in my eyes.
I Agree with everything you said quoted. When I apply what you wrote Biden fails to demonstrate any of those qualities. The Democrat Party Fails to demonstrate any of those qualities. I'm NOT a Republican and was a one time Dem. I have no Party nor Partisanship. I consider myself a Civil Libertarian Constitutionalist. Why then do I rail Dem's and Their Party lines, because LOOK AT WHAT THEY HAVE DONE. Put aside all their emo passionate rants, and because of their ACTIONS, Racial Divides have been used, deepened, and exploited, Citizen's Property has been burned, towns destroyed, citizen lives have been taken, lawlessness has been encouraged by openly ignoring it, Citizen's are being used in social experiments, as DA's, Teacher Unions, and Democrat Politian's suspend enacting on LAWS that go contrary to their experiment. Have ANY of THEM been held RESPONSIBLE for their Failures and THE DAMAGE they wrecked ? NOT A ONE.
I can see where a bombastic, rude, ego centric person can be looked down upon, But DID THIS EXIST, when Orangeman Bad was President? How did his policies treat you and your family ? Wasn't Orangeman more Accountable and Held to Account more than The Administration we are enduring now ? Wasn't he more Transparent and forthright with his intentions, than the Administration we have now, which only communicates to the American Public via hand selected interviewers with prepared Statements ? Prepared statements that have been proven to be LIES. The differences are there, and continue to show up if you want to see them. Does it HAVE to be TRUMP ? NO,,,,,,,,,,,,, but it CANT be a Democrat. They already showed their hand, and they are in it ONLY for POWER for THEMSELVES

Reactions: majus12

Well said. Morality and leadership are independent of party, which is why the dark vein of intolerance and corruption that has swept through the GOP like wildfire during the Trump years are indeed so troubling to those of us in the political center.

• Haha
Reactions: claboo and mahb
"If you don't VOTE for ME you aint BLACK ! " hmmmm wonder who said that Raoul, do you know ?

Well said. Morality and leadership are independent of party, which is why the dark vein of intolerance and corruption that has swept through the GOP like wildfire during the Trump years are indeed so troubling to those of us in the political center.
Why do you never stop talking about Trump? All you ever do is look in your huge rear view mirror. Do you ever live in the present or look forward. Trump has been gone for 18 months. Our country has many many problems that have nothing to do with Trump and are impacting most of our citizens negatively.

Why do you never stop talking about Trump? All you ever do is look in your huge rear view mirror. Do you ever live in the present or look forward. Trump has been gone for 18 months. Our country has many many problems that have nothing to do with Trump and are impacting most of our citizens negatively.

Trump continues to live on through the behavior of the current GOP, many of whom are still protecting him and continue to push his big lie that the election was stolen. Therefore any attempts to criticize Democrats will be immediately contrasted with Trump's corruption since that is the alternative the American people are being offered this fall.

• Haha
Trump continues to live on through the behavior of the current GOP, many of whom are still protecting him and continue to push his big lie that the election was stolen. Therefore any attempts to criticize Democrats will be immediately contrasted with Trump's corruption since that is the alternative the American people are being offered this fall.
Lame. What's your plan for combatting inflation ?

I'm not running for office, so I haven't published one.

Biden has made his public via a recent Wall St. Journal Op-Ed.
That was a regurgitation of the same stale shit that isn't working. Tell me what his serious plan is. " We're trying our hardest" isn't a plan. Do you want more Build Back Better? That's a great idea. Try to give me an answer without mentioning Trump.

That was a regurgitation of the same stale shit that isn't working. Tell me what his serious plan is. " We're trying our hardest" isn't a plan. Do you want more Build Back Better? That's a great idea. Try to give me an answer without mentioning Trump.

Not really. If something isn't working its because there aren't enough votes to pass it, which is a problem with our gridlocked form of government, where one side never has an opportunity to implement its agenda to see if it actually works as intended.

Not really. If something isn't working its because there aren't enough votes to pass it, which is a problem with our gridlocked form of government, where one side never has an opportunity to implement its agenda to see if it actually works as intended.
But we've seen the failure of these policies in Dem run cities. The results, increased crime, increased murders, increased homelessness, increased taxes, etc, etc. Why is it that everything they "fix" turns out worse? Insane that there are those that want to implement those failed policies on a national level.

But we've seen the failure of these policies in Dem run cities. The results, increased crime, increased murders, increased homelessness, increased taxes, etc, etc. Why is it that everything they "fix" turns out worse? Insane that there are those that want to implement those failed policies on a national level.

For the same reasons everything Republicans touch also getting worse. Neither side have the ability to implement their respective agendas the way they originally conceptualized them, because there aren't enough bipartisan votes to pass the important laws required to move meaningful policy.

Reactions: claboo
For the same reasons everything Republicans touch also getting worse. Neither side have the ability to implement their respective agendas the way they originally conceptualized them, because there aren't enough bipartisan votes to pass the important laws required to move meaningful policy.
For some reason it doesn't seem to be getting worse here in Utah, except for Salt Lake City, which is one of just a few dem strongholds here.

You have the majority in both Houses. What have you done besides spend unnecessarily and make things worse?

The left may get what they want , and then regret it
If they drive Trump out of the race in 2024 , the likely nominee will be a Youngkin or Desantis
Both easily defeat an incapacitated Brandon
It wouldn’t be close
Do the democrats have the balls to evict Brandon from the White House?
Nah
Kasich isn’t a republican anymore
Neither is Chaney
Other then themselves declaring themselves republicans.
The new Republican Party is not just a Trump party , although he certainly was instrumental in creating a movement
It’s basically America first
Wary of foreign entanglements
Guardians of our borders
This along with traditional Republican positions
Like smaller government, pro business , reduced taxes , less bureaucracy
It’s also the rejection of the state involvement in our kids moral education
This is what resonates
The loud noises heard yesterday were demi heads exploding when they read that Elon Musk is saying nice things about Ron DeSantis for president.

Reactions: ddimaggio
Claboo,
Just curious, what are your credentials to be the official arbiter of who is moral and values the constitution or not? Seems like a rather broad brush you are using putting Kasich and Cheney up as paragon's of virtue over the rest of the Republican party.

Claboo,
Just curious, what are your credentials to be the official arbiter of who is moral and values the constitution or not? Seems like a rather broad brush you are using putting Kasich and Cheney up as paragon's of virtue over the rest of the Republican party.
For starters, I listen to people when they speak and answer questions, and I watch people's responses to various situations, and lastly I value how certain people react to behaviors of others that I clearly deem as inappropriate or lacking character.
For example ........if you downplay or excuse away an assault on our democracy, or you go along with a clear and fabricated LIE about the results of an election, or you simply choose to support the actions of a man who's character is BY FAR the worst of ANY president in my life time......I dont't trust you nor do I have any faith in you as a political figure.

AND, I don't recall saying that I WAS an "official arbiter of who is moral and values the constitution".
Like most of what's stated by posters in the lounge, it's an OPINION. You, nor anyone else has to agree, that's your right...... Just as it's mine to state my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: canam1965
"If you don't VOTE for ME you aint BLACK ! " hmmmm wonder who said that Raoul, do you know ?
Not Raoul, but the person making that statement was clearly misguided, HOWEVER I'm sure he was comparing his campaign to that of his opponent DJT, who has a history that stems back 30-40 years of being a blatant racist.

Not Raoul, but the person making that statement was clearly misguided, HOWEVER I'm sure he was comparing his campaign to that of his opponent DJT, who has a history that stems back 30-40 years of being a blatant racist.
Why is there always an excuse for Joey's many racial statements he's made over the years? Remember the one about Obama where he said, "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." It seems that Joey has been "misguided" plenty of times himself over the years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT