ADVERTISEMENT

Russians want Trump back in office

Raoul2

SuperCane
Jan 27, 2003
This is a Russian propaganda show that is scripted to advance Putin's desired narrative.

If he was so tough on Putin, why do pro-Putin Russians desperately want him back in office ?

Meanwhile, Trump is begging Putin to help his next Presidential bid by scrounging up some dirt on Joe Biden

Anyone still think Trump isn't a Russian asset ?? 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
Right ... you are now watching and taking your political cues from Russian Propaganda publications. Can't make this stuff up.

Russian propaganda tv shows take their narratives directly from the Russian government. That’s how it works in a totalitarian police state. Therefore the view on these shows wouldn’t be allowed to air unless it conforms to Putin’s own view.

Reactions: zackbear and cems52
Russian propaganda tv shows take their narratives directly from the Russian government. That’s how it works in a totalitarian police state. Therefore the view on these shows wouldn’t be allowed to air unless it conforms to Putin’s own view.
OR it is purposely published simply for the reason of causing dissension in the USA. You believe ANYTHING published in Russian State Media you need to get back on your meds.

Turn off CNN you clown.. .if your IQ ever hits 70 SELL ..how ignorant can you be, Why didn't Putin invade when Trump was in office? He was afraid is the answer. You make NO sense, your president is nearly incoherent, you know it yet deny it..they laugh at him around the world. 7 out of 10 Americans think he sucks regarding Ukraine. I'm glad they are shutting down this blog, we are all Canes fans but politics will separate people fast, makes me want to kick the shit out of some of the posters here for the total BS they spew on this site, rather than high 5 at a game at HR stadium when we are whipping ass on FSU, sorry just venting.

OR it is purposely published simply for the reason of causing dissension in the USA. You believe ANYTHING published in Russian State Media you need to get back on your meds.
If you want things published to cause dissension in the USA then look no further than Trump begging Putin for dirt on Biden in the above clip.

Reactions: zackbear
Believing Russian propaganda is tantamount to believing in the Easter Bunny. Raoul, are you anticipating chocolate eggs on April 17?

Russian propaganda is tantamount to Russian state policy. You don't have to believe the propaganda itself to understand the link between Putin's policies and state run propaganda.

Turn off CNN you clown.. .if your IQ ever hits 70 SELL ..how ignorant can you be, Why didn't Putin invade when Trump was in office? He was afraid is the answer. You make NO sense, your president is nearly incoherent, you know it yet deny it..they laugh at him around the world. 7 out of 10 Americans think he sucks regarding Ukraine. I'm glad they are shutting down this blog, we are all Canes fans but politics will separate people fast, makes me want to kick the shit out of some of the posters here for the total BS they spew on this site, rather than high 5 at a game at HR stadium when we are whipping ass on FSU, sorry just venting.

Its like you didn't bother to read the posts in the other thread that have already debunked everything you're saying. 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: soflbig-al1
Russian propaganda is tantamount to Russian state policy. You don't have to believe the propaganda itself to understand the link between Putin's policies and state run propaganda.
Their propaganda is precisely what they want us to believe and you've apparently fallen for it. Surely you can see that

Their propaganda is precisely what they want us to believe and you've apparently fallen for it. Surely you can see that

Its not for us. Its for the Russian public. They know we know its propaganda. Its the average Russian that is their target audience.

What has been debunked,,,? please tell

Its not for us. Its for the Russian public. They know we know its propaganda. Its the average Russian that is their target audience.
If it's not for us, other than your dislike for Trump, why would you possibly believe it. The world is their audience, not just Russians. Most Russians in cities still have internet access and they know precisely what is going on. We have friends in Moscow and St. Petersburg and we have been communicating with them regularly.

If it's not for us, other than your dislike for Trump, why would you possibly believe it. The world is their audience, not just Russians. Most Russians in cities still have internet access and they know precisely what is going on. We have friends in Moscow and St. Petersburg and we have been communicating with them regularly.

You're not understanding this are you. Allow me to clarify - the people on these shows are government funded propagandists who amplify Putin's desired narrative to influence Russian audiences. If Putin wants Trump to be President then they will create narratives around that. Simultaneously, Putin wouldn't want Trump to be President if he thought Trump was bad for his objectives. On the contrary, Putin wants Trump back in office because he is feeling the pain Biden's sanctions are putting on his economy and thus wants to return to a time when the US President was more favorable towards his interests.

You're not understanding this are you. Allow me to clarify - the people on these shows are government funded propagandists who amplify Putin's desired narrative to influence Russian audiences. If Putin wants Trump to be President then they will create narratives around that. Simultaneously, Putin wouldn't want Trump to be President if he thought Trump was bad for his objectives. On the contrary, Putin wants Trump back in office because he is feeling the pain Biden's sanctions are putting on his economy and thus wants to return to a time when the US President was more favorable towards his interests.
Your explanation makes some sense but while Biden's sanctions are hurting the Russian people, they failed as a deterrents. I strongly doubt the propaganda is meant to improve Trump's chances in the next election I believe it is meant to further divide the US and cause social media outrage and apparently since you believe this nonsense his strategy is working.

Wow.........just wow. You are so far gone, literally past the point of no return. Just a few questions...How many countries did Putin invade while Trump was in office when we were "more favorable towards his interests"? Was the world safer 4 years ago than today? Is it better or worse to be energy independent?

Reactions: grbcane and utatem
Wow.........just wow. You are so far gone, literally past the point of no return. Just a few questions...How many countries did Putin invade while Trump was in office when we were "more favorable towards his interests"? Was the world safer 4 years ago than today? Is it better or worse to be energy independent?
I'm beginning to lean very right on these matters. Seems to me the Left isn't particularly worried about these Biden crises as long as we buy electric vehicles, install windmills and remove the names of people who were involved n the slave trade 200 years ago from our schools.

Another one. 😂😂😂😂

Your explanation makes some sense but while Biden's sanctions are hurting the Russian people, they failed as a deterrents. I strongly doubt the propaganda is meant to improve Trump's chances in the next election I believe it is meant to further divide the US and cause social media outrage and apparently since you believe this nonsense his strategy is working.

It has nothing to do with helping Trump’s chances in the next election. It is meant to illustrate that Putin vastly prefers Trump as US President, which flies in the face of previous theories that Trump was in tough on Putin.

I didn't expect that you would answer my simple questions. Typical liberal afraid of the facts. Keep getting your "news" from CNN and Russian State tv. Both are totally accurate and highly credible

Your “simple questions” have been answered many times in recent threads. The fact that you roll in here like Yosemite Sam, presuming this is the first time these issues were raised isn’t my problem. Check the other threads and you will see that literally everything you wrote has already been debunked many times over.

Sorta like cnn msnbc and the rest of the media conform to the democrats narrative .. like Russia Russia Russia… hunters laptop Russia disinformation and on and on

This is a Russian propaganda show that is scripted to advance Putin's desired narrative.

If he was so tough on Putin, why do pro-Putin Russians desperately want him back in office ?

Meanwhile, Trump is begging Putin to help his next Presidential bid by scrounging up some dirt on Joe Biden

Anyone still think Trump isn't a Russian asset ?? 😂 😂 😂
Yep, indeed he is. Has been for years. The man is a traitor.

Reactions: Raoul2
Right ... you are now watching and taking your political cues from Russian Propaganda publications. Can't make this stuff up.
Actually, such propaganda comes from Fox Fake News. Check out Tucker Carlson week nights. Or for that matter any Republican except Mitt Romney.

Lets assume you're right. Putin didn't invade another country when Trump was president because he feared him. How do you think Putin feels now? He's getting his azz kicked by Ukraine with the help of NATO and especially the US. Maybe Putin should have invaded when Trump was president because Trump couldn't organize a unified NATO nor would he have provided them arms unless Zelensky got dirt on Biden.

Lets assume you're right. Putin didn't invade another country when Trump was president because he feared him. How do you think Putin feels now? He's getting his azz kicked by Ukraine with the help of NATO and especially the US. Maybe Putin should have invaded when Trump was president because Trump couldn't organize a unified NATO nor would he have provided them arms unless Zelensky got dirt on Biden.
No need to assume because I am right. Putin didn’t invade another country while Trump was President. I guess results and facts don’t matter to you. You seem to think Russia is struggling against Ukraine because Biden has unified NATO. Laughable!

Last edited:
Reactions: grbcane
Your “simple questions” have been answered many times in recent threads. The fact that you roll in here like Yosemite Sam, presuming this is the first time these issues were raised isn’t my problem. Check the other threads and you will see that literally everything you wrote has already been debunked many times over.
I don’t read all threads. I’m asking you in this thread your opinion to the simple questions that any sensible person knows the answer to. Typical liberal response afraid of the truth. Total pussy.

Last edited:
I went in the Navy January 1979 it was Jimmy Carters last year. It was during the Iran Hostage Crises. He was WEAK like Brandon so Iran crapped all over him. Enter Reagan in 1980 and the hostages were released within months when he basically told them he would CRUSH them. Reagan = Republican Carter = weak liberal democrat

No need to assume because I am right. Putin didn’t invade another country while Trump was President. I guess results and facts don’t matter to you. You seem to think Russia is struggling against Ukraine because Biden has unified NATO. Laughable!
Nothing laughable about Biden, not Trump, bringing NATO together to defeat Putin. Fact!! Deal with it!!

Last edited:
Reactions: soflbig-al1

You do realize Propaganda tv is designed to MANIPULATE right???? Do you remember Trump Obamas hotel room and pee pee??? Soooooo believing it is part of their Con,,,,, right,,,, you still following the thought process ??????? So when you saw something you can use for your own agenda, AND CHOSE TO BELIEVE IT ,,,,,,, You have become a Russian BOOB 🤡
Don't be a Russian 🤡 LOL Seriously How many time will your blind hate lead you by the nose ring ? LOL Bet your not even skeptical over what they said LOL Hey you wouldn't happen to be one of their subscribers would yha ? LOL

Reactions: grbcane
You do realize Propaganda tv is designed to MANIPULATE right???? Do you remember Trump Obamas hotel room and pee pee??? Soooooo believing it is part of their Con,,,,, right,,,, you still following the thought process ??????? So when you saw something you can use for your own agenda, AND CHOSE TO BELIEVE IT ,,,,,,, You have become a Russian BOOB 🤡
Don't be a Russian 🤡 LOL Seriously How many time will your blind hate lead you by the nose ring ? LOL Bet your not even skeptical over what they said LOL Hey you wouldn't happen to be one of their subscribers would yha ? LOL

Already answered this in previous posts. Please read the thread.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT