ADVERTISEMENT

Scam Newton is annoying

I'm not a fan of his antics, especially for a QB. I find it amusing how he riles up the fans.

As an aside- the jets had a DE named Marc Gastineau back in the 80's whose celebrations were over the top. Fans and players literally hated this guy.

Scam comes across as a phony. Fake smile fake body language fake antics. He is a phony through and through. Hope he gets serious look on his face when he gets slapped around next game.

Reactions: Doc Holliday-JB
Great talent but just annoying antics. How Dorsey must hate working with that ass. Compared to Russell Wilson who is a real not phony leader.

The Phin's QB Tannenkill is better than both Cam and Wilson, BOZO the Clown (ROSS) said Phin's will win multiple Super bowls

Reactions: jjjrcane
Those comparing Scam's B.S. to Canes of yesteryear probably weren't born in 1983. Canes may have had swagger but it was chip on their shoulder swagger not the gay dancing and superbaby Scam B.S. Scam throws a great ball agreed but his churlish b.s. is just b.s.

Reactions: Cane1010
Have you ever listened to a Russle Wilson interview...the guy is the most cliche "leader" ever. He never says anything. I would take Cam any day over Wilson.
Wilson doesn't lead when giving media interviews. He does it in games. Again you guys mistake fluff for keadership. Scam is scam.

Normally I would agree......if it was his 2nd year in the league.
But the guy has paid his dues, never bitched about anyone else, took responsibility when they failed and now is reaping the benefits and having fun. I love how the fans only allow the young kids to come down to the railing in the end zone and let the players give the footballs to them. Looks like the older fans make sure the kids have room to get down there.
Looks like a party in NC every game and Cam has a lot to do with it.

OP and Zeski78 are the type of posters that make this forum unbearable at times. Like my dad would say, better to remain quiet and have them think you're an idiot then open your mouth and confirm it.

Reactions: bigslaughter5
Lol, using the "old" argument. The ole standby response when people don't like td dances or a player's antics. BTW Cam doesn't bother me. I love the fact he gives kids the ball after every td.
95% of the time it's true. I bet the op is in his later 50s or older.

I love Cam, a rich African American, with a black woman and he isn't worried about your opinion of him. He is proof that he isn't jealous or needs your vote of confidence to do what he does. I applaud Cam Newton, take advantage of your athletic abilities until you can't and be you. F your opinion

I don't care for the antics especially after first downs. I don't know why anyone celebrates a first down. Get in the end zone and then you can dance, but first downs give me a break.

Cam rustling old white men brings me such joy. I don't understand how people try to apply standards of decorum to a game where grown men collide into each other.

The fact that another man, who you never had an interaction or conversation with, can elicit such reactions, indicates how much of a miserable person you are.

Stay miserable you twats

Just saying in general bro.
I appreciate greatness. There is no denying that cam has revolutionized the position this season. I also love guys who talk the talk and back it up. Add to that some very heartwarming stories I have heard about Cam and charitable work. He is a special talent and a good person. There us some indefinable phoniness about him that just turns me off. Maybe it's cause he is a gator.

If we dont like him then I have been told we are racists. We have to like him and if we dont appreciate him dancing its because we are resentful of an African American getting his in this world. It is impossible to dislike him on the basis of him being a total pompous jackass.

But yet when Tom Brady does it its all fuggin good right??? So transparent....

I wish nothing but good things for Cam Newton and his former stripper girl friend. I am sure they will have a lifetime of happiness.

Wow...just think how many rock stars marry former whores and skanks. Pamela Anderson wasn't a former choir church singer when she got married. Why do you care where the next man puts his penis? Damn, this crazy. Why don't you attack Charles "hypocrite" Barkley, or even Michael Jordan, he married some gold digging skank, but because she is Cuban...not a word is said. Cam just had a son with a beautiful black former stripper....and? So I guess he needs your permission to be happy? Cam also gives away a lot of his time and money towards a foundation to support kids in the inner city...discuss that. Steve Harvey who is also married to a beautiful black woman has a mentoring program for hundreds of inner city kids...discuss that. No as grown ass men we want to discuss why he married a black woman who was a former stripper...I gives a F, she is black, she is beautiful, he just had a son...he has 99 problems, but answering to a bunch of jealous ass couch seating wannabe athletes ain't one. Go for your's Cam!

Reactions: Azar and 5020chuck
Black racism is very alive and strong in this thread. If y'all hate white people so much it's probably best to keep it to yourselves.

I don't like Cam Newton so I'm a racist? Gtfoh kids. Let the men talk.

Reactions: Cane1010
Black racism is very alive and strong in this thread. If y'all hate white people so much it's probably best to keep it to yourselves.

Black racism??? Damn when black people are allegedly racist it can't even be on the same level as when white people are racist? Racism is racism. No such thing as black, white, or reverse.

In America if you don't do things the 'white way' you are bashed by old white conservatives. It's even more obvious in baseball. The kill some of the Hispanic ball players because they don't adhere to the old traditional way of behaving / celebration. It's OK old conservatives. You are dying off and the countries demographic is shifting quickly.

Yawnnnn...no one is anti white, just pro black. This is a football Web site and your discussing why he has a stripper as a girlfriend, what does that have to do with anything. Anything perceived and nurtured by a black centric audience is anti white huh? RePost any racist comment about whites and I'll send you 50 bucks through PayPal. ..Cam don't give a rat's ass how you feel about him and i love it. Go buy his jersey and shutup.

Yawnnnn...no one is anti white, just pro black. This is a football Web site and your discussing why he has a stripper as a girlfriend, what does that have to do with anything. Anything perceived and nurtured by a black centric audience is anti white huh? RePost any racist comment about whites and I'll send you 50 bucks through PayPal. ..Cam don't give a rat's ass how you feel about him and i love it. Go buy his jersey and shutup.
In fairness, you spoke about Cam having a black wife and being a rich black man before the stripper comment was made, so it seems your looking to stir the pot on purpose

Reactions: Wahlman43
In fairness, you spoke about Cam having a black wife and being a rich black man before the stripper comment was made, so it seems your looking to stir the pot on purpose
F a pot. Someone posted they didn't like his antics, why is that? J j watt, talks crap about the qb from the Bengals. ..who cares is football right? Why is Cam a problem? Is stupid to me, he is a charismatic guy, he makes millions in endorsements, so why should he changed, hasn't done anything wrong. I love what he brings to the table.

Don't put words in my mouth, I didn't mention anything about a stripper. And you owe me $50.00 bucks.

Don't put words in my mouth, I didn't mention anything about a stripper. And you owe me $50.00 bucks.
Maybe your comprehension needs assisting, I said repost what I said that was racist towards whites.....LOL!

Not sure what the big deal is with Cam Newton... How many Hurricanes have we glorified for doing the same type of antics on the field as Cam...? Lol... Seems like a double standard to me. For me, Cam isn't beating up any women like that piece of shit Greg Hardy, going DUI and killing someone like Dante Stallworth, or a cocaine junkie like Will Blackmon... The guy is a great Quarterback, a good teammate, and by all accounts a pretty good person in his community. So, a few shakes and bakes celebrations on the field doesn't seem like a whole lot of news to me...

As far as on the field, Cam Newton has helped Ken Dorsey's career and Ken Dorsey has helped Cam Newton's career... They have a great partnership together between positional coach and player.

This entire thread seems over the top and silly to me.

I may be older than many babies on this site but not conservative or racist. My dislike of Scam has zero to do with race. He Simply Behaves Like An AZZ wipe. I know nothing of his being a baby daddy to a stripper girl friend. I don't know much about the guy except he was a thief at UFELONY and even got kicked out of that cesspool. I am merely reacting to his antics on the field. They seem immature and histrionic and above all PHONY.

F a pot. Someone posted they didn't like his antics, why is that? J j watt, talks crap about the qb from the Bengals. ..who cares is football right? Why is Cam a problem? Is stupid to me, he is a charismatic guy, he makes millions in endorsements, so why should he changed, hasn't done anything wrong. I love what he brings to the table.
Your right, there are plenty of athletes who celebrate. The problem lies in the extent at which cam celebrates. Instead of a big play or game winning touchdown pass, he makes a normal first down seem as though he won the Super Bowl in the way he celebrates it. For these reasons I can see why people don't like him. The day JJ Watt does the same for simply beating the man in front of him will probably be the same day people start to think he's annoying as well.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
Not sure what the big deal is with Cam Newton... How many Hurricanes have we glorified for doing the same type of antics on the field as Cam...? Lol... Seems like a double standard to me. For me, Cam isn't beating up any women like that piece of shit Greg Hardy, going DUI and killing someone like Dante Stallworth, or a cocaine junkie like Will Blackmon... The guy is a great Quarterback, a good teammate, and by all accounts a pretty good person in his community. So, a few shakes and bakes celebrations on the field doesn't seem like a whole lot of news to me...

As far as on the field, Cam Newton has helped Ken Dorsey's career and Ken Dorsey has helped Cam Newton's career... They have a great partnership together between positional coach and player.

This entire thread seems over the top and silly to me.
Heyyy...what Mr. Advarkas! Man you have earned my respect with such a truthful response! I thought you would have come in at the other end! I got to say man, You have made my day...I'm going to have to ride with you now. An Honest mofo! You the man!

Your right, there are plenty of athletes who celebrate. The problem lies in the extent at which cam celebrates. Instead of a big play or game winning touchdown pass, he makes a normal first down seem as though he won the Super Bowl in the way he celebrates it. For these reasons I can see why people don't like him. The day JJ Watt does the same for simply beating the man in front of him will probably be the same day people start to think he's annoying as well.
JJ. Watt celebrates every sack bro, he called the Bengals Qb, the red rider BB gun pr something to that effect. I don't care what Cam does on the field. He does a lot off of it for kids, so if signaling first down gets him going...do it!

Reactions: serge26
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT