ADVERTISEMENT

Scam Newton is annoying

I may be older than many babies on this site but not conservative or racist. My dislike of Scam has zero to do with race. He Simply Behaves Like An AZZ wipe. I know nothing of his being a baby daddy to a stripper girl friend. I don't know much about the guy except he was a thief at UFELONY and even got kicked out of that cesspool. I am merely reacting to his antics on the field. They seem immature and histrionic and above all PHONY.
Good post for you, if that is how you feel. I don't think it will change Cam's preception or what he does on the field.

Question for you...What is different about how The Patriot's TE goes nuts when he does something well? or how he dances when he does interviews?

I liked it when Cam handed the little girl the football this weekend. She was ecstatic. Pretty cool moment for her, her brother, mom and dad. I watched it a couple times. Also, after the game he threw his towel to some dude in the crowd that was imo overly excited to get a sweaty towel. Overall i thought it was a fun game to watch.

Good post for you, if that is how you feel. I don't think it will change Cam's preception or what he does on the field.

Question for you...What is different about how The Patriot's TE goes nuts when he does something well? or how he dances when he does interviews?
Maybe it's covered less because the tight end does less. Scam is way over the top with his celebrations...too many for too little. At some point his antics will get the best of him. If he pisses off casual nfl fans like myself I can only imagine how he's pissed off NFL headhunters that don't like to be showed up by others in a way that embarrasses them.
Just sayin'

JJ. Watt celebrates every sack bro, he called the Bengals Qb, the red rider BB gun pr something to that effect. I don't care what Cam does on the field. He does a lot off of it for kids, so if signaling first down gets him going...do it!
I never mentioned when he sacks someone. I said beats the man in front of him. I'm all for players celebrating, just said I can see how some people feel getting a first down shouldn't be similar to say...throwing a touchdown or running one in.

Cam is a good person off the field and its great for the game when he gives kids the ball after touchdowns, but celebrating every little thing gets tiresome to watch for some.

I never mentioned when he sacks someone. I said beats the man in front of him. I'm all for players celebrating, just said I can see how some people feel getting a first down shouldn't be similar to say...throwing a touchdown or running one in.

Cam is a good person off the field and its great for the game when he gives kids the ball after touchdowns, but celebrating every little thing gets tiresome to watch for some.
I think your are entitled to your opinion, it doesn't bother me in the least. My wife watches football when he plays..LOL. I think he is young at heart, and he is just one of those players that doesn't allow the game to become bigger than life. I like the guy. If I were paid millions to play a kids game, I would do the same I think! But hey I understand your point.

Reactions: jjjrcane
I think your are entitled to your opinion, it doesn't bother me in the least. My wife watches football when he plays..LOL. I think he is young at heart, and he is just one of those players that doesn't allow the game to become bigger than life. I like the guy. If I were paid millions to play a kids game, I would do the same I think! But hey I understand your point.
Well put Gill!!! I can agree with everything you just said!

Reactions: GILL06
If we dont like him then I have been told we are racists. We have to like him and if we dont appreciate him dancing its because we are resentful of an African American getting his in this world. It is impossible to dislike him on the basis of him being a total pompous jackass.
You could not be more overtly bigoted, right wing nut racist if you tried! Has Newton punched people out at bars, sexually assaulted women, run over bikers while DUI, been busted with cocaine, hookers and gang members, gotten into fights with teammates, been busted for PED's... Newton is about as squeaky clean as it gets and his teammates and coaches love him. So how exactly is he an asshole or bad guy? He is an elite NFL QB at the top of his game with GQ model looks who is a little cocky and arrogant about himself and his skills. What a shocker! But wait he "dances" around and is boastful, how insulting! Oh wait he happens to be black. Where is your rant against JJ Watt who is so loud and cocky and dances around like Michael Jackson? Oh wait he is a few shades lighter so he is not a jackass. It is hilarious and sad at the same time to see people who are epic bigoted of mind open their mouths proving they are then insisting they are not. If you have to convince you are not a bigot/racist, about 100% chance you are!

You could not be more overtly bigoted, right wing nut racist if you tried! Has Newton punched people out at bars, sexually assaulted women, run over bikers while DUI, been busted with cocaine, hookers and gang members, gotten into fights with teammates, been busted for PED's... Newton is about as squeaky clean as it gets and his teammates and coaches love him. So how exactly is he an asshole or bad guy? He is an elite NFL QB at the top of his game with GQ model looks who is a little cocky and arrogant about himself and his skills. What a shocker! But wait he "dances" around and is boastful, how insulting! Oh wait he happens to be black. Where is your rant against JJ Watt who is so loud and cocky and dances around like Michael Jackson? Oh wait he is a few shades lighter so he is not a jackass. It is hilarious and sad at the same time to see people who are epic bigoted of mind open their mouths proving they are then insisting they are not. If you have to convince you are not a bigot/racist, about 100% chance you are!
LOL he got kicked out of Urban Liars UFELONY for various indiscretions. Last one was stealing a laptop and tossing it a dumpster to obstruct justice. He missed dumpster. Kids puck up agreed but he is not squeaky clean Puddle.

Reactions: Doc Holliday-JB
LOL he got kicked out of Urban Liars UFELONY for various indiscretions. Last one was stealing a laptop and tossing it a dumpster to obstruct justice. He missed dumpster. Kids puck up agreed but he is not squeaky clean Puddle.
he is now...and he is a millionaire

Newton stole a laptop in college. Wow, that puts him up there with Aron Hernandez I guess. And that hood move was how many years ago? How old was Newton when he pulled that move? Let's reveal everything you did in life before the age of 20 and if stealing one laptop is the worst thing you did up to that point in life you would not even register with anybody. Why don't you list all the "various indiscretions" you mentioned. Was he involved with guns, rapes, DUI and hit and runs...? Compared to most UF and FSU players the last 10 years Newton is a choir boy.

So he is a punk for a brief moment as a teenager, then basically becomes a model citizen and great teammate; Is as classy a person and player as there is in the NFL. Has grown up to be as squeaky clean an adult as you can find, but yet seems to be such a jackass who rubs so many people the wrong way because he "dances " too much and is too "cocky". Gee I wonder why that is said by the people who say it? Come man, you can't possibly be that stupid!

I'm with Gill and Ocean on this issue of Cam. Some of you who criticize Cam have valid points- however, many of you who criticize do not. Ken Dorsey speaks well of Cam. His both former and current teammates speak well of Cam. Ron Rivera highly speak of Cam. I like Cam. I have yet to read anything which either impeaches Cam's character or casts doubt on his judgment as a person. If someone wants to provide written evidence of such, then please feel free to do so. Otherwise, this entire thread is rooted in inflammatory dialect, rather than meritorious substance... Cam get my support 100%. In fact, ALL FOUR QB'S in these games get my 100%... Should be a great game against the Cardinals.

why is he a jacka$$? everyone doesn't just smile and cheese to make people happy...
Jackass was definately the wrong word. I saw a story about him on ESPiN where some little kid had a disease that left him with a month to live so his whole town moved Halloween a month early because it was his favorite holiday. Cam heard about it and showed up unannounced with catering trucks etc and was the best hero/role model you could ever ask anyone to be. After seeing that I changed my opinion on Cam the person. As a player his talent is immense and revolutionary, that can't be denied.

So why don't I like the player? There is some undefinable characteristic that comes across very clearly to me. He seems like a big phoney on the field. I don't mind a bad attitude or swag, hell, I'm a cane fan. There is something disengenuous about his persona and his behavior. I don't mind dudes like Dez or OBJ because they are not perfect, but they put it out there and usually back it up. Cam's antics would rub me wrong if I were on the field.

Jackass was definately the wrong word. I saw a story about him on ESPiN where some little kid had a disease that left him with a month to live so his whole town moved Halloween a month early because it was his favorite holiday. Cam heard about it and showed up unannounced with catering trucks etc and was the best hero/role model you could ever ask anyone to be. After seeing that I changed my opinion on Cam the person. As a player his talent is immense and revolutionary, that can't be denied.

So why don't I like the player? There is some undefinable characteristic that comes across very clearly to me. He seems like a big phoney on the field. I don't mind a bad attitude or swag, hell, I'm a cane fan. There is something disengenuous about his persona and his behavior. I don't mind dudes like Dez or OBJ because they are not perfect, but they put it out there and usually back it up. Cam's antics would rub me wrong if I were on the field.

You are completely contradicting yourself in this post my dude. First you say he is a wonderful role model/person and loves the kids. Then you say he is a phony on the field? Wouldn't that also impact him off the field? I can't see how you are phony in one arena but not in any other arena in your life. Nothing about his on field antics is disingenuous at all. This dude is a big kid on the field and Panthers fans love it and him. That cheap ass curmudgeon Jerry Richardson really lucked out being able to get a guy like Cam to be the face of his franchise. There are alot of haters out there that want to bring up the stolen laptop or that his dad sold him to the highest bidder (What that has to do with Cam's character I have no clue, seems like more of an issue for his dad) but the kid has been first class on and off the field since coming into this league and frankly since his one year at Auburn when all eyes were on him.

So unless you can explain your "There is something about his persona and his behavior" with more substance I just have to chalk you up as a hater.

It's intangible. Hard to pin point. And no Puddle I did not commit any felonies (theft of an item valued at more than $500 and obstruction of justice when I was a "teenager" or since), as sCam did at UFelony. These are character flaws that Cam has. You can see in what we trial lawyers call micro expressions on his face. I would not pick that egotistical maniac for any jury for any case, plaintiff or defense. Unless it benefits sCam, it won't get done. He is being well managed and getting excellent advice from his handlers. This is not a character guy. Let's see if he develops one. I am an optimist at heart, so I am hopeful he does. Right now he is pulling a SCam and laughing at the world for buying it hook, line and sinker. Phony with a capital "P."
He has a good agent.

Last edited:
Have you ever listened to a Russle Wilson interview...the guy is the most cliche "leader" ever. He never says anything. I would take Cam any day over Wilson.
And why would Dorsey hate working with a winner he has a lot to do with making! Only an Idiot would make such a stupid assertion.

Newton stole a laptop in college. Wow, that puts him up there with Aron Hernandez I guess. And that hood move was how many years ago? How old was Newton when he pulled that move? Let's reveal everything you did in life before the age of 20 and if stealing one laptop is the worst thing you did up to that point in life you would not even register with anybody. Why don't you list all the "various indiscretions" you mentioned. Was he involved with guns, rapes, DUI and hit and runs...? Compared to most UF and FSU players the last 10 years Newton is a choir boy.

So he is a punk for a brief moment as a teenager, then basically becomes a model citizen and great teammate; Is as classy a person and player as there is in the NFL. Has grown up to be as squeaky clean an adult as you can find, but yet seems to be such a jackass who rubs so many people the wrong way because he "dances " too much and is too "cocky". Gee I wonder why that is said by the people who say it? Come man, you can't possibly be that stupid!
You can't reason with a Monk!

I'm with Gill and Ocean on this issue of Cam. Some of you who criticize Cam have valid points- however, many of you who criticize do not. Ken Dorsey speaks well of Cam. His both former and current teammates speak well of Cam. Ron Rivera highly speak of Cam. I like Cam. I have yet to read anything which either impeaches Cam's character or casts doubt on his judgment as a person. If someone wants to provide written evidence of such, then please feel free to do so. Otherwise, this entire thread is rooted in inflammatory dialect, rather than meritorious substance... Cam get my support 100%. In fact, ALL FOUR QB'S in these games get my 100%... Should be a great game against the Cardinals.
great post..we are talking about a game

I am a right wing conservative, I am voting for DT and I am a firm believer in "making America great again." I'm fking proud of it too. Go Canes.

I am a right wing conservative, I am voting for DT and I am a firm believer in "making America great again." I'm fking proud of it too. Go Canes.
Trump is 10 times the ego maniac that sCam is. But they share many characteristics...liars, cheats, phonies. I know I am forgetting a few.

It's intangible. Hard to pin point. And no Puddle I did not commit any felonies (theft of an item valued at more than $500 and obstruction of justice when I was a "teenager" or since), as sCam did at UFelony. These are character flaws that Cam has. You can see in what we trial lawyers call micro expressions on his face. I would not pick that egotistical maniac for any jury for any case, plaintiff or defense. Unless it benefits sCam, it won't get done. He is being well managed and getting excellent advice from his handlers. This is not a character guy. Let's see if he develops one. I am an optimist at heart, so I am hopeful he does. Right now he is pulling a SCam and laughing at the world for buying it hook, line and sinker. Phony with a capital "P."
He has a good agent.
Have you ever met Newton, much less studied his true character by studying him face to face? You just publicly posted that somebody's entire life is a giant act and that guy is really scamming everybody? Holy sh*t! Yeah I guess everybody who's actions in life show one type of character are putting on a big act and are being handled like puppets by handlers and agents. All the charitable stuff by Newton; his moving and unsolicited effort for that dying kid was the work of an evil genius who is really fooling everybody. Because we all know stealing a laptop as a teenager makes you an evil criminal mind for life. You are a lawyer???? Wow! A more appropriate title would be f*cking idiot! Stealing a laptop and obstructing the investigation at 19 is proof of life long permanent flaws and proof of being a sociopath that does only things that benefit yourself? You are proof that high intelligence and a professional title in no way are indicators of not being a unstable A-Hole with deep seeded prejudices. A lawyer, God help us all!

Reactions: GILL06
Trump is 10 times the ego maniac that sCam is. But they share many characteristics...liars, cheats, phonies. I know I am forgetting a few.
Wow. So could you point on where Cam condemns a religion? Where Cam wants to send an entire race of people back to their country?
I think some of you need to put life into perspective, Cam is a young man, handsome, first generation millionaire, and having fun...does he discuss anyone or ridicule anyone....NO! He waves his hands to signal first down. He has charisma, that's why he is getting all those endorsement deals....

Trump is a rich jack ass, who used his Daddy's money to become rich...He is a loud mouth fool, but because of his money and investments and his race, he is allowed to be as stupid as he wants to be...because it is expected.

Lets be honest are you mad because Cam may have received payment for his college services? LOL. If he did I'm happy about it. He isn't the first, won't be the last. The biggest thief was Gene Chizik.. the head coach at the time. He received millions in his raise and an extension, once Cam left his coaching abilities seemed to vanish also. He was fired but receive millions, all Cam got legally was that ridiculous little bronze statue. Ask OJ Simpson how much that is worth.

I would suggest that if you have any indifference towards Cam, the best thing to do is to suck it up and move forward with your life. I doubt your insults will change him or that crook Nick Saban. Maybe you should write letters to the NCAA to help get these poor athletes get a portion of the billion dollar NCAA Tv contract money, maybe that would allow these athletes to chose schools without using bribe money.

Put a bumper sticker on your truck like the rest of your folks and honk that horn buddy!

Here you go. sCam was also caught committing academic fraud at UFelony, three times! But he's a stand up guy right? After he got a break on computer theft and obstruction of justice charges. http://espn.go.com/college-football/news/story?id=5783051
Keep the faith lol.

I guarantee you would have been in the stands with his jersey on clapping like a Kardashian if he played for the U....Cam plays for the NFL now and can buy a slew of computers...so what does this prove?
Hate = I hate that Cam makes more money then me, maybe if i write enough negative statements about him, he will lose all of his height, athletic ability and money....LOL!. Go fight injustice somewhere dude. Go help old ladies cross the street or something. Dennis Erickson was apart of the Pell Grant fraud at the U while he coached...he was also a drunk, but he helped Miami win 2 titles....why aren't you writing about him? He keeps getting employed by colleges how do you explain the difference?

Have you ever met Newton, much less studied his true character by studying him face to face? You just publicly posted that somebody's entire life is a giant act and that guy is really scamming everybody? Holy sh*t! Yeah I guess everybody who's actions in life show one type of character are putting on a big act and are being handled like puppets by handlers and agents. All the charitable stuff by Newton; his moving and unsolicited effort for that dying kid was the work of an evil genius who is really fooling everybody. Because we all know stealing a laptop as a teenager makes you an evil criminal mind for life. You are a lawyer???? Wow! A more appropriate title would be f*cking idiot! Stealing a laptop and obstructing the investigation at 19 is proof of life long permanent flaws and proof of being a sociopath that does only things that benefit yourself? You are proof that high intelligence and a professional title in no way are indicators of not being a unstable A-Hole with deep seeded prejudices. A lawyer, God help us all!
Great post, there are tons on unqualified professionals, he is further proof. George Bush smoked marijuana and becomes president with a C- average in college? WTF....all you hear is that racist voice all through out the "lawyer's" post. You have an opinion like ever other person here.

J. Winston stole crab legs and I could make a safe bet he makes a lot more than the lawyer does, that is why he is spewing out the hate. Winston may have never gone to class but he makes a ton more money than our own Perry Mason here! LOL.. get over it Mr. Lawyer. Only in America can you steal crab legs and get drafted and have a sea of fans wearing your Jersey as you throw footballs for millions....They all forgave him, what are you waiting on? LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT