ADVERTISEMENT

So about that.... voter Fraud

Didn't the clown appoint a commission to look at this and they found nothing?

@cems52 your thoughts?
You woke me up for this nonsense? You do know our voter rolls are not up to date? Lots of dead people who haven't been purged from the list. As an IT person I have a solution. The Feds have a file called the Death Master File. It contains all folks who have died. Use that file to purge your voter roll listing. Also, if you're suggesting Dems commit voter fraud think again. Another right wing conspiracy theory.

You woke me up for this nonsense? You do know our voter rolls are not up to date? Lots of dead people who haven't been purged from the list. As an IT person I have a solution. The Feds have a file called the Death Master File. It contains all folks who have died. Use that file to purge your voter roll listing. Also, if you're suggesting Dems commit voter fraud think again. Another right wing conspiracy theory.

But that begs the question. HAVE THEY ACTUALLY DIED????

If they're on the Death Master File, yes! At my previous place of employment we used it to screen applicants. Fraudsters use dead people's ID.

Did Hillary create the dead list? Whatever. IT ROCKS TO BE HOME!!!

There is no voter fraud. Only right wingers trying to explain why Trump lost the popular vote.

Cems. I swear to God I hate your guts. By the way. You are invited for Christmas dinner. Wait a minute! I MEANT KWANZA DINNER!

Reactions: utatem
Again, you know better and yet you choose to ignore it. Are you that desperate that you’d allow the continued compromise of our system in hopes to win? Heck, for all you know those millions could have been for Trump. Would it then matter to you?

There is no voter fraud. Only right wingers trying to explain why Trump lost the popular vote.

Reactions: bobbie jo
Voter fraud is a bona fide issue, and one which almost always sees Democrats liable of doing. The way Trump went at it was sloppy- he should of waited a month or two after the election to create a special investigation into it, and continued to reinforce the fact that the Electoral College was constitutionally enacted for a reason and that he won via it in a landslide. Hillary's popular vote was because of California anyway.

Again, you know better and yet you choose to ignore it. Are you that desperate that you’d allow the continued compromise of our system in hopes to win? Heck, for all you know those millions could have been for Trump. Would it then matter to you?
It wouldn't matter because the issue isn't voter fraud but instead poorly maintained voter rolls. Purge the dead folks from these lists. Stop making a nonissue an issue.

You sir are getting your info and quotes from a liberal rag--US News and World Report

So the commission to find voter fraud didn’t find any evidence of voter fraud and wasn’t shut down? There’s a difference between opinion pieces and actual facts. It’s an opinion that Trump colluded with Russia. It’s a fact that the voter fraud commission found zero evidence of voter fraud, didn’t arrest a single person, and was shut down. I’m sorry that these unarguable facts don’t fit with your agenda.

Sure hasn’t stop numerous (thousands) of dead people from voting. Funny how they’re always Dems lol.

Reactions: Cane919
If they're on the Death Master File, yes! At my previous place of employment we used it to screen applicants. Fraudsters use dead people's ID.

He works.

Now maybe he can get the rest of the Dems to do the same. Let’s start with those lefty ANTIFA folks.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Lmao 1100 incidents / reports doesn’t distinguish 1100 people. It’s 1100 incidents.

Look at those incidents though. That website you provided listed each one. Most of them individuals. How many hundreds of millions of votes have been cast since 2000? And your evidence of wide spread voter fraud is 1100 incidents? That’s like .0000001%.

Look at those incidents though. That website you provided listed each one. Most of them individuals. How many hundreds of millions of votes have been cast since 2000? And your evidence of wide spread voter fraud is 1100 incidents? That’s like .0000001%.
Dude Cems said there was no proof. Boom there’s proof. Didn’t realize I was going to have to atone for all 3.5 million incident lol.

You really think anyone in Cali is reporting illegals voting? They’d get fired for turning on the family lol.

Dude Cems said there was no proof. Boom there’s proof. Didn’t realize I was going to have to atone for all 3.5 million incident lol.

You really think anyone in Cali is reporting illegals voting? They’d get fired for turning on the family lol.

I would assume Cems was making a counterpoint to you and other right wingers that there is no example of widespread voter fraud. If not, he’s naive to believe that there’s no examples of a single crime. Again, there is zero proof of widespread voter fraud. Right wing conspiracists were given an opportunity to go out and find it, and they came back with nothing. I think it’s time to move on to a different conspiracy theory.

Reactions: cems52
I would assume Cems was making a counterpoint to you and other right wingers that there is no example of widespread voter fraud. If not, he’s naive to believe that there’s no examples of a single crime. Again, there is zero proof of widespread voter fraud. Right wing conspiracists were given an opportunity to go out and find it, and they came back with nothing. I think it’s time to move on to a different conspiracy theory.
1100 incidents isn’t wide spread? And that’s just what’s actually reported.

Reactions: Strack_Cane
1100 incidents isn’t wide spread? And that’s just what’s actually reported.

Compared to the almost 1 billion votes that have been cast since 2000 when that study first started keeping track? No, every statistical measure would confirm that it’s not widespread. Even if it were 100x more prevalent, that would still represent less than one hundredth of one percent of all votes cast.

Reactions: cems52
Compared to the almost 1 billion votes that have been cast since 2000 when that study first started keeping track? No, every statistical measure would confirm that it’s not widespread. Even if it were 100x more prevalent, that would still represent less than one hundredth of one percent of all votes cast.
Once again you’re trying to change the parameters here and that’s not the case. It’s incidents not votes. For example just one of those incidents had 12 people who were indicted on felony voter fraud charges. It doesn’t list the number of votes altered. Only the incidents. Get it now?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT