ADVERTISEMENT

Sooooo The rationale here is we are just going to allow Russia to cuck us because Obama did?

First, I thought we’ve been through this. Obama levied sanctions against Russia for their interference. Trump added to them, via congress, and reluctantly signed them into law.

As for why the Dems got voted out, there’s any number of reasons but likely because the Dems had piss poor candidates. It especially came to a head when Hillary was nominated, as both the Sanders loyalist and Republicans were not going for her.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...election/ar-BBJG4d8?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartanntp

Please help me understand this because I don't.

I was told that we vote Trump because the democrats don't have the answer. Well, if the dems didn't do anything and they don't have the answer so we bring in Republicans.....please tell me again why we are being cucked like this by Russia?

Reactions: PalmaBoy
First, I thought we’ve been through this. Obama levied sanctions against Russia for their interference. Trump added to them, via congress, and reluctantly signed them into law.

As for why the Dems got voted out, there’s any number of reasons but likely because the Dems had piss poor candidates. It especially came to a head when Hillary was nominated, as both the Sanders loyalist and Republicans were not going for her.
Why again are we doing nothing to enforce sanctions?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...election/ar-BBJG4d8?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartanntp

Please help me understand this because I don't.

I was told that we vote Trump because the democrats don't have the answer. Well, if the dems didn't do anything and they don't have the answer so we bring in Republicans.....please tell me again why we are being cucked like this by Russia?

This should tell you all you need to know. Trump has not given the Intel Community specific instructions to stop it from happening again.

I thought Obama put specific actions in place to ensure no further issues could take place?

We're in 2018 now. Trump is President. Its his responsibility to protect our democratic institutions from foreign attack.

Of course if measures were already in place then why/what would be added?

We're in 2018 now. Trump is President. Its his responsibility to protect our democratic institutions from foreign attack.

Of course if measures were already in place then why/what would be added?

Whatever measures were in place before were obviously insufficient. Its an evolving attack that requires a constant stream of new ideas and tactics to repel.

This should tell you all you need to know. Trump has not given the Intel Community specific instructions to stop it from happening again.

Yeah....and this is what I don't understand. Why if he is not colluding with Russia. He is being investigated for colluding against Russia. He vehemently denies he is colluding with Russia. His supporters and his parts swears that he is not colluding with Russia. WHY THE HELL IS HE NOT GIVING SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS TO STOP RUSSIA?

We always evolve, but let’s say Obama ordered. Backdoors shut, would we expect President Trump to order them shut and blockaded? My point being, the last administration put measures in place to prevent these attacks and so I’m confused on what else you expect.

Whatever measures were in place before were obviously insufficient. Its an evolving attack that a constant stream of new ideas and tactics to repel.

I just want any conservative to answer this. All I hear is Obama did nothing as if that is a good reason to allow Russia to take us down. I hear I am a liar. I hear I am posting fake news but at the end of the day not one has answer. Edumucate me...please.

Yeah....and this is what I don't understand. Why if he is not colluding with Russia. He is being investigated for colluding against Russia. He vehemently denies he is colluding with Russia. His supporters and his parts swears that he is not colluding with Russia. WHY THE HELL IS HE NOT GIVING SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS TO STOP RUSSIA?

You may have heard that Kushner lost his Top Secret clearance today because he was found contacting foreign officials and those officials were getting picked up by the NSA talking about how they were trying to exploit his inexperience and financial problems to advance their own policies. Now just extrapolate that same scenario with Trump and Russia. They could have him by the (financial) balls to where he can't be overly critical of them - part of which obviously involves retaliating for their election subversion.

Your hate is overriding your thought process.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
We always evolve, but let’s say Obama ordered. Backdoors shut, would we expect President Trump to order them shut and blockaded? My point being, the last administration put measures in place to prevent these attacks and so I’m confused on what else you expect.

I would point you to Mike Rodgers - the head of the NSA's testimony above - he says we haven't done enough and that he hasn't received specific orders to do more.

Reactions: cdwright40
Your hate is overriding your thought process.
Yeah....I typically hate when a country is proven to try to take away my very way of life as an American and nobody we elect is doing anything about it. Sorry it is a big deal to me. I wish I could be like you and be calm and not care we are under attack and doing nothing.

While everything your saying may be true, it’s just speculation at this point.

You may have heard that Kushner lost his Top Secret clearance today because he was found contacting foreign officials and those officials were getting picked up by the NSA talking about how they were trying to exploit his inexperience and financial problems to advance their own policies. Now just extrapolate that same scenario with Trump and Russia. They could have him by the (financial) balls to where he can't be overly critical of them - part of which obviously involves retaliating for their election subversion.

While everything your saying may be true, it’s just speculation at this point.
No...it isn't. We were attacked. Join the real world please. Trump is doing nothing about it. These are speculations. They are facts.

OP needs a safe space...

tenor.gif

So are you suggesting Obama didn’t do anything?

I just want any conservative to answer this. All I hear is Obama did nothing as if that is a good reason to allow Russia to take us down. I hear I am a liar. I hear I am posting fake news but at the end of the day not one has answer. Edumucate me...please.

We were being attacked, it was identified, and Obama ordered measures in place. He furthermore assured us it had been handled and then levied sanctions for it. Right?

No...it isn't. We were attacked. Join the real world please. Trump is doing nothing about it. These are speculations. They are facts.

We were being attacked, it was identified, and Obama ordered measures in place. He furthermore assured us it had been handled and then levied sanctions for it. Right?

No he didn't. Obama didn't do enough either. But that's ancient history now. The question is what is Trump doing to protect the 2018 and 2020 election cycles. The answer from Admiral Rodgers is absolutely nothing. That's a problem.

Right..Again, back to the title. So our rationale is to do nothing now?

His interim clearance was downgraded to secret right?

His interim TS/SCI was downgraded to an ordinary Secret. The only reason he is still there is because he's Trump son-in-law. If it happened to any normal person they would be out of there in a NY minute.

I can’t be sure but as I recall Obama stated they had implemented measures to eliminate the threat, ensuring the validity of our system. I could be wrong though.

No he didn't. Obama didn't do enough either. But that's ancient history now. The question is what is Trump doing to protect the 2018 and 2020 election cycles. The answer from Admiral Rodgers is absolutely nothing. That's a problem.

I can’t be sure but as I recall Obama stated they had implemented measures to eliminate the threat, ensuring the validity of our system. I could be wrong though.
You are....we need a president that enforces sanctions. We need a president that protects the people of the United States. Our president is doing nothing. Sad.

“He is being inverstigated for colliding with Russia”??? Still?? Or are you lying again! Because the rest of the world was told by the people doing investigation that Trump didn’t collude

Maybe, but an ordinary person would not be under the extreme scrutiny. What we know is his TS/SCI interim was downgraded to Secret until the conclusion of the investigation. The justification was his foreign contacts and the ongoing special investigation. This however does not mean he’s guilty of anything, rather that up to this point not guilty of anything. If he was, or if there was evidence of wrongdoing, they’d have pulled it altogether.

His interim TS/SCI was downgraded to an ordinary Secret. The only reason he is still there is because he's Trump son-in-law. If it happened to any normal person they would be out of there in a NY minute.

You keep saying he’s not enforcing sanctions but have yet to name one. Do you know of any?

You are....we need a president that enforces sanctions. We need a president that protects the people of the United States. Our president is doing nothing. Sad.

Good, then he’s got 7 more years of doing nothing to acommplish what Obama accomplished.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT