ADVERTISEMENT

Sooooo The rationale here is we are just going to allow Russia to cuck us because Obama did?

My rationale is clear. I believe Obama placed measures in place to protect us as he stated, I believe he then sanctioned Russia for their interference, and I believe President Trump added to them and signed them into law.

Does that clear it up?

I am asking if you believe Obama did nothing, is this your rationale to continue to do nothing?

Reactions: PalmaBoy
You keep saying he’s not enforcing sanctions but have yet to name one. Do you know of any?
I keep saying it because it is true and you asking me questions you can easily google for yourself isn't going to change the facts. You just saw the video. He is doing NOTHING to protect us. What is it you don't understand? Is naming them going to make him automatically be enforcing them? lmao. I don't think so. He isn't doing anything.....and we need a president that protects us from enemies like this.

Maybe, but an ordinary person would not be under the extreme scrutiny. What we know is his TS/SCI interim was downgraded to Secret until the conclusion of the investigation. The justification was his foreign contacts and the ongoing special investigation. This however does not mean he’s guilty of anything, rather that up to this point not guilty of anything. If he was, or if there was evidence of wrongdoing, they’d have pulled it altogether.

He is unclearable. No normal person would still be in their job with a downgraded clearance if they had something derogatory on their record. Their entire clearance would be yanked. The only reason he is still there is because of Trump. He will either have to leave or Trump will have to use his Presidential power to just give him a clearance. He can't do his "Middle East" peace job with just a Secret clearance.

My rationale is clear. I believe Obama placed measures in place to protect us as he stated, I believe he then sanctioned Russia for their interference, and I believe President Trump added to them and signed them into law.

Does that clear it up?
Nope...because you did not explain why Trump is not enforcing sanctions against Russia.

He’s enforcing all sanctions. I think we’re clear on that.

I keep saying it because it is true and you asking me questions you can easily google for yourself isn't going to change the facts. You just saw the video. He is doing NOTHING to protect us. What is it you don't understand? Is naming them going to make him automatically be enforcing them? lmao. I don't think so. He isn't doing anything.....and we need a president that protects us from enemies like this.

I just want a simple question answered. I am not looking to go around and around with a million goal post. I just don't understand why Trump knows Russia interferes with our democracy and decides to do NOTHING!

The background investigation is ongoing so clearly his final adjudication is not in. So why is it you say he’s unclearable?

He is unclearable. No normal person would still be in their job with a downgraded clearance if they had something derogatory on their record. Their entire clearance would be yanked. The only reason he is still there is because of Trump. He will either have to leave or Trump will have to use his Presidential power to just give him a clearance. He can't do his "Middle East" peace job with just a Secret clearance.

Simple answer...your hate is making you miss the obvious. Measures to protect us were installed by the Obama administration. Sanctions were levied for their misdeeds, and President Trump , by way of Congress, added to them.

I just want a simple question answered. I am not looking to go around and around with a million goal post. I just don't understand why Trump knows Russia interferes with our democracy and decides to do NOTHING!

The background investigation is ongoing so clearly his final adjudication is not in. So why is it you say he’s unclearable?

Because he is contacting foreign governments to advance his business interests without White House approval. Those foreign governments are in turn getting picked up talking about how they can use Kushner's debt and inexperience to manipulate him on policy matters. The intercepts have gotten back to McMaster who have shared them with Kelly and Trump. People who are hundreds of millions of dollars in debt are an extortion and manipulation risk and can't get cleared. The only reason he is around is because of Trump.

Foreigners talking about inexperience, debt, etc don’t prevent you from getting a clearance, nor does debt or tax evasion. We all see these politicians held to a different standard. Surely, we can agree on that.

Because he is contacting foreign governments to advance his business interests without White House approval. Those foreign governments are in turn getting picked up talking about how they can use Kushner's debt and inexperience to manipulate him on policy matters. The intercepts have gotten back to McMaster who have shared them with Kelly and Trump. People who are hundreds of millions of dollars in debt are an extortion and manipulation risk and can't get cleared. The only reason he is around is because of Trump.

Simple answer...your hate is making you miss the obvious. Measures to protect us were installed by the Obama administration. Sanctions were levied for their misdeeds, and President Trump , by way of Congress, added to them.

I don't know where you get your information but Trump is not enforcing sanctions. He is president now. Not Obama. I know Congress sanctioned Russia. Otherwise I wouldn't have started the thread. Trump signed off...but he isn't doing anything. You keep talking about hate when all I am doing is asking a question. I didn't go off on anyone here. What are you talking about hate. I am looking for an explanation. Just because you can't provide one, don't assume hate is involved at all. We need a leader.

Ok, time to educate each other. Here’s some questions for clarity.

Did Obama identify the threat? Yep
Did he implement measures to safeguard us? Yep
Did he assure us our system was safe? Yep
Did he punish Russia by way of sanctions? Yep
Did President Trump by way of Congress increase the sanctions? Yep
Did President Trump sign them into law? Yep

Agreed?

I don't know where you get your information but Trump is not enforcing sanctions. He is president now. Not Obama. I know Congress sanctioned Russia. Otherwise I wouldn't have started the thread. Trump signed off...but he isn't doing anything. You keep talking about hate when all I am doing is asking a question. I didn't go off on anyone here. What are you talking about hate. I am looking for an explanation. Just because you can't provide one, don't assume hate is involved at all. We need a leader.

Foreigners talking about inexperience, debt, etc don’t prevent you from getting a clearance, nor does debt or tax evasion. We all see these politicians held to a different standard. Surely, we can agree on that.

That is absolutely a routine reason why people don't get clearances - foreign contacts. In Kushner's case, he has repeatedly lied about his foreign contacts and had to scurry back to change his previous answers numerous times. If that was a normal person doing that, they would've been rejected on the spot. Also, lying to the FBI during his subject interview is also a federal crime, so that alone is disqualifying.

Ok, time to educate each other. Here’s some questions for clarity.

Did Obama identify the threat? Yep
Did he implement measures to safeguard us? Yep
Did he assure us our system was safe? Yep
Did he punish Russia by way of sanctions? Yep
Did President Trump by way of Congress increase the sanctions? Yep
Did President Trump sign them into law? Yep

Agreed?

Its easily distilled into one salient bullet point - Trump has taken no significant action to protect the 2018 and 2020 election cycles.

Ordinary people have errors on their SF86s all the time, which are identified and discussed during their subject interviews. They are then allowed to correct their record, it is then evaluated, and depending on what it was can be approved. Politicians however, have multiple foreign contacts based on their duties, and generally get approved unless proven to be criminal. Now, if Junior had been identified as doing something criminal, he would have lost everything and yet there he sits with an interim secret. That doesn’t mean he’s innocent of anything, but certainly doesn’t mean he’s guilty of anything either.

That is absolutely a routine reason why people don't get clearances - foreign contacts. In Kushner's case, he has repeatedly lied about his foreign contacts and had to scurry back to change his previous answers. If that was a normal person doing that, they would've been rejected on the spot. Also, lying to the FBI during his subject interview is also a federal crime, so that alone is disqualifying.

I just want any conservative to answer this. All I hear is Obama did nothing as if that is a good reason to allow Russia to take us down. I hear I am a liar. I hear I am posting fake news but at the end of the day not one has answer. Edumucate me...please.
You “want any conservative to answer this” yet you have all conservatives blocked!! Ironic

Or the actions in place have been deemed sufficient

Its easily distilled into one salient bullet point - Trump has taken no significant action to protect the 2018 and 2020 election cycles.

Ordinary people have errors on their SF86s all the time, which are identified and discussed during their subject interviews. They are then allowed to correct their record, it is then evaluated, and depending on what it was can be approved. Politicians however, have multiple foreign contacts based on their duties, and generally get approved unless proven to be criminal. Now, if Junior had been identified as doing something criminal, he would have lost everything and yet there he sits with an interim secret. That doesn’t mean he’s innocent of anything, but certainly doesn’t mean he’s guilty of anything either.

They might have one error and still get rejected. Kushner has about half a dozen and is still here. Also ordinary people aren't hundreds of millions in debt and seeking to use their WH office to yuk it up with wealthy foreigners to reduce their debt.

Or the actions in place have been deemed sufficient

We're not interested in Obama, Nixon, or Warren G Harding. Trump is the President now and needs to wear his big boy pants and protect the country. Kremlin style 'moving the goal posts' Whataboutism isn't going to smooth over Trump's incompetence on this issue.

Raoul2...I think we both understand our politicians on both sides are held to a much different standard then the ordinary person. He’ll, half the politicians haven’t pay taxes in years and still hold clearances. Now, it isn’t right, but you know it’s DC at its finest.

They might have one error and still get rejected. Kushner has about half a dozen and is still here. Also ordinary people aren't hundreds of millions in debt and seeking to use their WH office to yuk it up with wealthy foreigners to reduce their debt.

You guys are hell bent on it fir sure but to suggest nothing has been or is being done is not true. You know that, so change your argument to more needs to be done and perhaps it will hold some weight.

We're not interested in Obama, Nixon, or Warren G Harding. Trump is the President now and needs to wear his big boy pants and protect the country. Kremlin style 'moving the goal posts' Whataboutism isn't going to smooth over Trump's incompetence on this issue.

You guys are hell bent on it fir sure but to suggest nothing has been or is being done is not true. You know that, so change your argument to more needs to be done and perhaps it will hold some weight.
Change the argument to nothing has been or is done? That is the argument. Read the thread title. Nothing is being done.

Did it alter the election? Or in an effort to muddy the waters do you keep telling the same lie?

This is so funny. If the shoe was on the other foot and Hillary won while a bunch of Russians were trolling her opponent on a computer I wonder just how patriotic the dems would be? Would they still be yelling for war with Russia? They were computer trolls!!! We have sent money to other countries to support certain candidates. Does nobody think that the money Obama sent to overthrow Netanyahu was used for smear campaigns? Is this really how creative dems can be when complaining about Trump? Complain about his Twitter, complain about his nutty off the wall comments, complain about how over the years he has been addicted to hot pu**y.....but geez, you guys are as soft as Charmin.

Good discussion tonight.

I think the real complaint is not that measures and actions have not been implemented; rather that CD and Raoul2 believe nothing has been added and that Obama didn’t do enough.

I personally feel it’s their way of explaining the Dems election loss and so they simply can’t accept the alternative but no matter. On a personal note, and having no inside knowledge of our foreign policy objectives, I tend to agree but suggesting he’s done nothing is silly.

8122778.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT