ADVERTISEMENT

Taliban will be living next to you, Thanks bigot biden.

doerunn

SuperCane
Jul 13, 2001
west central florida

Biden State Department Sent Out BLANK US Visas, Which Were Printed and Filled Out by Everyone in Kabul – Including Taliban​

Stolen elections have consequences.

Biden’s State Department sent out BLANK US visas, which were then printed and filled out by everyone in Kabul – including the Taliban.

The Biden regime is flying thousands of unvetted Afghans to the US.

We have no idea who these people are.

TRENDING: Media Turns Against Biden, But Tucker Isn't Buying It: "Something Else Is Going On"

David Fox, an American in Kabul told ABC News about his experience trying to get out of Afghanistan.

“For me, as a father, I have to weigh the risks of these different options…The airport is very dangerous,” Fox told ABC News.

Mr. Fox held up a US visa form that the State Department emailed to tens of thousands of people, including Afghans.

The visa form was blank – no name, no serial number, no bar code was on the form and the Afghans were able to print the document.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...illed-everyone-kabul-including-taliban-video/

And the media and Washington politicians are pushing to bring as many as you can.
Hell they don’t even know whose coming across our boarder. And they think they know who their flying in .... absolutely a disaster.
The taliban is laughing at us .
We just supplied them with the best weapons they’ve ever had. They get to celebrate 9/11 with a victory party and they are thanking us for planting radicals in our own nation and all over the free world.
Think about it they are and have identified interpreters and and others that worked for us they go to the homes and identify the family members then let one or two members go to airport and go to USA
And then say your whole family will be beheaded if you don’t do .......
This administration is a joke all who voted for this senile demented old Washington politician are just as responsible for what’s coming as the administration.
you got your nice guy but in the real world with brutal regimes you need a leader with balls.
Someone that when they say they will smash u they do

Cot dam libs, get your Admin together
No...get your Ammo together might be the next currency.....I just placed a large order. wife now taking shooting lessons. Oh and the firearms won't be up in the attic, in a box. They will be close by...my wife promised not to shoot me . She's Sicilian, we needed a contract before I allowed her to start shooting.

Reactions: HJCane and zeski78
No...get your Ammo together might be the next currency.....I just placed a large order. wife now taking shooting lessons. Oh and the firearms won't be up in the attic, in a box. They will be close by...my wife promised not to shoot me . She's Sicilian, we needed a contract before I allowed her to start shooting.
Life Insurance

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT