ADVERTISEMENT

The Memo: Edumucation 101

Leadership, not agents. Comey and Wray were never agents.

The Bureau is the Bureau. Comey was highly regarded among the rank and file, as was McCabe, and so is Wray - especially after standing up to Trump during the memo fiasco.

The Bureau is the Bureau. Comey was highly regarded among the rank and file, as was McCabe, and so is Wray - especially after standing up to Trump during the memo fiasco.
Not what we are talking about here. Your quoted twitter stated “agents” which are rank and file... next spin...

Not what we are talking about here. Your quoted twitter stated “agents” which are rank and file... next spin...

Trump attacking individuals at the FBI is tantamount to attacking the entire FBI. Employees don't distinguish between the two. Is it clear ?

Trump attacking individuals at the FBI is tantamount to attacking the entire FBI. Employees don't distinguish between the two. Is it clear ?
The Twitter quote from Sanders in 2016 is different. You clearly are trying to spin but cant.

that’s what liberals do. They move the goalposts as soon as their theories blew up in their face. Conspiracies, speculation, hypotheticals, red herrings, and bitchassness. The liberal playbook 101
Agree. This crew has been beaten down, although @Raoul2 makes some very good points and and provides some substance to his posts, unlike @cems52, Rerun, and Creepy Chris.

The Twitter quote from Sanders in 2016 is different. You clearly are trying to spin but cant.

The tweet hasn't aged well has it ? Trump is attacking the credibility of the FBI and has been for some time now. It must be rather uncomfortable to take Trump's side in this since the entire Mueller investigation is undergirded by the full power of the FBI and its agents.

Wasn’t highly regarded at all!! The field agents cheered when he got fired!!

The first fact i want to express is the fact that there was a decision this classified document go public in and of its self is an attack on one of our finest institutions.

If you believe there is something credibly not forthcoming in the memo or its context the way to go is to fight this in congress. Where the appropriate people can see everything and it can be debated there. If the FBI is out of line, there are practices and procedures in our system of government to address this. Allowing classified information to go public is undermining our system of government in ways some of you are too limited to imagine.

Now let's talk about the memo its self and why this is such a false argument by the right. The premise is there is bias because of approval of FISA warrants and lack of disclosure that it is based on the lefts documentation.

1. These FISA warrants are constantly reviewed in a bipartisan manner.

2. It isn't the FBI that approves these. It is a FISA court.

3. The left is going to fill in the blanks now (FORCING TRUMP TO APPROVE ITS RELEASE OR BE CALLED OUT) and make what is intended to be an agency that is supposed to work privately on behalf of the American people a political arm. This is extremely dangerous for us....and for what? To protect criminals?

Finally, trust and believe me when i tell you that Trump, who is a demagogue that can't read taking on the FBI? Its Al Capone taking on the IRS.....And Capone is 100 times smarter than Trump. This is a miss match....BULEEVE ME!
While I agree with your overall post however your point about taking disagreements to congress is laughable if you're a Dem. Right wing members of congress are as corrupt as Trump.

While I agree with your overall post however your point about taking disagreements to congress is laughable if you're a Dem. Right wing members of congress are as corrupt as Trump.
More Liberal bias!! This why you are so blind!! And corrupt yet you’ll brush off the article of Maxine Waters straight up stealing cash like it’s no big deal. Again, a law is a law and you can’t pick and choose who has to live by them and who can ignore!

More Liberal bias!! This why you are so blind!! And corrupt yet you’ll brush off the article of Maxine Waters straight up stealing cash like it’s no big deal. Again, a law is a law and you can’t pick and choose who has to live by them and who can ignore!
Yes they can and must. They can’t help themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: PalmaBoy
24bfb204f4ec94238b586325ed1db2e1--trump-house-forbes-magazine.jpg

Trust me when I say.....the Obama administration, DNC, and their underlings did everything within their power ( legal and illegal) to not only derail Candidate Trumps bid for the Precidency, but diminish his ability as President if he won.

Fortunately for all of us, they failed in both attempts and the corruption has now come to light.

God Bless America!

Trust me when I say.....the Obama administration, DNC, and their underlings did everything within their power ( legal and illegal) to not only derail Candidate Trumps bid for the Precidency, but diminish his ability as President if he won.

Fortunately for all of us, they failed in both attempts and the corruption has now come to light.

God Bless America!
That's like saying Terminix did everything in their power to stop termites from taking down that house. They had surveillance that led to arrest. They know what his team was doing. Don't you think they are going to act? lmao....Get Real! i CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THIS ASSHOLE GOES TO JAIL!

EXACTLY! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

What would he go to jail for?

That's like saying Terminix did everything in their power to stop termites from taking down that house. They had surveillance that led to arrest. They know what his team was doing. Don't you think they are going to act? lmao....Get Real! i CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THIS ASSHOLE GOES TO JAIL!

EXACTLY! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

I hate it for you CD. I know you hope beyond hope they will prove any of it but the fact is, it was the dems colluding both amongst themselves and with the Russians. First was Bernie, where the DNC colluded with Hillary to defeat Him, and then they colluded with the Intel community, using Russian info to defeat President Trump. It had to be painful for you but I’d hope you can at least find comfort in knowing some things are actually working out with this President. Lower taxes...a plus, lower unemployment...another plus, stock market up...bonus, 401s growing...awesome.

Ever here of obstruction of justice? Money laundering? Treason? Any of those? If they can prove he knew anything his underlings who are going to jail knew he is toast.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
I hate it for you CD. I know you hope beyond hope they will prove any of it but the fact is, it was the dems colluding both amongst themselves and with the Russians. First was Bernie, where the DNC colluded with Hillary to defeat Him, and then they colluded with the Intel community, using Russian info to defeat President Trump. It’s git to be painful for you but I’d hope you can at least find comfort in knowing some things are actually working out with this President. Lower taxes...a plus, lower unemployment...another plus, stock market up...bonus, 401s growing...awesome.
He didn't do shit but watch fox news while eating big macs and fried chicken. He is going down Bree Olson style and he is scared shitless....which is why he is putting on this charade. He knows it and his party knows it.

Maybe, but I doubt it. Still though, how do you like your tax cut? Pretty good huh?

He didn't do shit but watch fox news while eating big macs and fried chicken. He is going down Bree Olson style and he is scared shitless....which is why he is putting on this charade. He knows it and his party knows it.

Maybe, but I doubt it. Still though, how do you like your tax cut? Pretty good huh?
I'm smart. Razor sharp. Some temporary tax money doesn't mean crap to me. They are permanent billions to the 1% and someone has to pay for them. Talk to someone that is dumber. I don't fall for the banana in the tail pipe. I earn the money i need to make to take care of me, my family, and pay my dues to America. I don't want to short my country because it goes to the national debt.

We’ll write a check and donate back to the government if you feel that you don’t need or want it. So did you get a bonus as a result of the tax cuts?

I'm smart. Razor sharp. Some temporary tax money doesn't mean crap to me. They are permanent billions to the 1% and someone has to pay for them. Talk to someone that is dumber. I don't fall for the banana in the tail pipe. I earn the money i need to make to take care of me, my family, and pay my dues to America. I don't want to short my country because it goes to the national debt.

We’ll write a check and donate back to the government if you feel that you don’t need or want it. So did you get a bonus as a result of the tax cuts?
Nope...and i work for a German company. They give me a bonus every year and i don't get any more of a bonus than i was already getting.

That’s cool. What company you work for? I was stationed in FGR back in the late 80s.

Nope...and i work for a German company. They give me a bonus every year and i don't get any more of a bonus than i was already getting.

Never heard of it but glad they’re taking care of you. Hopefully with the unemployment rates dropping, jobs returning from overseas, and more money going to the people’s pocket, they too can reach a point where lower taxes and bonuses don’t matter.

Teamtechnik

“I’m smart razor sharp” hahhhahahahha

Never heard of it but glad they’re taking care of you. Hopefully with the unemployment rates dropping, jobs returning from overseas, and more money going to the people’s pocket, they too can reach a point where lower taxes and bonuses don’t matter.
He’s a joke!! Don’t fall for it!! For real he’s clown!! Will lie like a rug

Lets start with Trump ignoring our constitution and in particular the emoluments clause. When he starts to obey our laws then lets have a conversation.

God Bless America!
You want corruption? Wait till Mueller's investigation is done. Nothing seen like that since Watergate.

Lets start with Trump ignoring our constitution and in particular the emoluments clause. When he starts to obey our laws then lets have a conversation.
Let’s start with you have no clue what you are talking about!! And you heard the “emoluments clause” on some hippie BLM channel and have said the same bullshit 400 times to sound like you have half a brain and still can’t pull it off!! Again be original and try and come up with you’re(happy douche bags) points! And no reason to have conversation, Trump in WH and winning BIGLY so no need to discuss anything with you!! Again you don’t count!!

We’ll see what happens but for now what we do know is the DNC, Hillary, and the Obama administration conspired to not only defeat candidate Trump and Sanders but attempted to delegitimization President Trump going forward. Sounds criminal to me but we’ll see if charges are brought.

You want corruption? Wait till Mueller's investigation is done. Nothing seen like that since Watergate.

We’ll see what happens but for now what we do know is the DNC, Hillary, and the Obama administration conspired to not only defeat candidate Trump and Sanders but attempted to delegitimization President Trump going forward. Sounds criminal to me but we’ll see if charges are brought.
My only criticism of Obama is he didn't do more to take that POS down when he found out he hired a complete staff that has been working with our foreign adversaries. He knew the Russians were interfering and it is at this time we should have convened a special counsel to arrest all of them.....and we would have been at Trumps arrest by this time.

The idea some of you have that people can work with foreign adversaries and also be idle.... sit by and watch Russia interfere with our institutions without so much as a peep is baffling to me. You are more concerned about the Obama administration doing something about it? Than the acts that have lead to arrest themselves? Well, to me Obama didn't do enough. This is embarrassing how the right has absolutely no problem with Russia doing what they did. The players that helped and even to this day the lack of enforcing any sanctions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT