ADVERTISEMENT

The Memo: Edumucation 101

We’ll see what happens but for now what we do know is the DNC, Hillary, and the Obama administration conspired to not only defeat candidate Trump and Sanders but attempted to delegitimization President Trump going forward. Sounds criminal to me but we’ll see if charges are brought.
They did? When do you expect indictments?

Let’s start with you have no clue what you are talking about!! And you heard the “emoluments clause” on some hippie BLM channel and have said the same bullshit 400 times to sound like you have half a brain and still can’t pull it off!! Again be original and try and come up with you’re(happy douche bags) points! And no reason to have conversation, Trump in WH and winning BIGLY so no need to discuss anything with you!! Again you don’t count!!
I must count cuz you keep responding to my posts. Why? Are you saying Trump has not violated our constitution? His presidency is nothing more than a shakedown of the American people. And the American people are losing bigly!! Take off those right wing glasses and smell the shzzt Trump is peddling to you. You are becoming more ignorant by the hour.

Yea....they found out the Russians were working with the Trump team/family breaking laws and going against Obamas policy while he was still our President. How dare his administration stop this crime family from taking our country down and enriching himself in the process.

Yea....they found out the Russians were working with the Trump team/family breaking laws and going against Obamas policy while he was still our President. How dare his administration stop this crime family from taking our country down and enriching himself in the process.
These Trump supporters are complicit in his corruption and/or stupid. I don't believe they are all stupid but some are blind to the obvious wrongdoing and would believe anything he said or did. These are not Ronald Reagan's right wingers. Today, they are Putin's.

These Trump supporters are complicit in his corruption and/or stupid. I don't believe they are all stupid but some are blind to the obvious wrongdoing and would believe anything he said or did. These are not Ronald Reagan's right wingers. Today, they are Putin's.

Agreed. Reagan would turn over in his grave if he saw the shower of shite the conservative movement has turned into in the era of Trump.

No...not all stupid....most of them are just way too tribal. They refuse to see objectively what is smacking them dead in the face. Because they hate Obama and the Clintons so much....they are willing to defend what they know is just pure nonsense.

People are literally getting arrested here. What will it take to wake the fk up? These people are criminals....and to create in your mind the FBI is systematically responsible for this borders on sheer lunacy.

They say stupid crap like "if you look for a crime you will find one with anyone"....lol. Huh? Trust me....you won't find a crime if you investigate me.

Reactions: cems52
Do you honestly believe he wouldn’t have pulled the trigger if he could have. He had every intel agency looking and yet there president Trump sits. Strange huh?

My only criticism of Obama is he didn't do more to take that POS down when he found out he hired a complete staff that has been working with our foreign adversaries. He knew the Russians were interfering and it is at this time we should have convened a special counsel to arrest all of them.....and we would have been at Trumps arrest by this time.

The idea some of you have that people can work with foreign adversaries and also be idle.... sit by and watch Russia interfere with our institutions without so much as a peep is baffling to me. You are more concerned about the Obama administration doing something about it? Than the acts that have lead to arrest themselves? Well, to me Obama didn't do enough. This is embarrassing how the right has absolutely no problem with Russia doing what they did. The players that helped and even to this day the lack of enforcing any sanctions.

It’s funny that in one post you chastise those on the right for ignoring the truth and yet can’t recall what’s been publicly discussed. Still though, I have hope for you because if nothing else you are at least willing to discuss it.

They did? When do you expect indictments?

Last edited:
Do you honestly believe he wouldn’t have pulled the trigger if he could have. He had every intel agency looking and yet there president Trump sits. Strange huh?
Not following. We are talking about a US President. Not fishbone from the barber shop. It requires very extensive investigation to take down a President or Presidential nominee....so i don't follow what you are talking about. You couldn't possibly be that naive. There is an ongoing investigation right now. Nothing strange at all about it. You make sure you have your intel...and then reccomend to a grand jury or congress. They are in no rush. Mueller is very thorough.

Oh I’m sorry wasn’t you who stated your only complaint was that Obama didn’t do more?

Not following. We are talking about a US President. Not fishbone from the barber shop. It requires very extensive investigation to take down a President or Presidential nominee....so i don't follow what you are talking about. You couldn't possibly be that naive. There is an ongoing investigation right now. Nothing strange at all about it. You make sure you have your intel...and then reccomend to a grand jury or congress. They are in no rush. Mueller is very thorough.

Oh I’m sorry wasn’t you who stated your only complaint was that Obama didn’t do more?
That doesn't have anything to do with what i said. He could have done more...by making the public aware of what Russia was doing and the players.

I must count cuz you keep responding to my posts. Why? Are you saying Trump has not violated our constitution? His presidency is nothing more than a shakedown of the American people. And the American people are losing bigly!! Take off those right wing glasses and smell the shzzt Trump is peddling to you. You are becoming more ignorant by the hour.
You get responses due to the frustration you give the honest people on the board with the daily lies you and the other Commies put on board. Second you had no clue what the “emoluments clause” was till the you heard it being peddled on some left wing rag, now you say it every thread to try and sound smart! And “shakedown” hahahaha give some examples of this, you make so many false statements and lie so much you’ve lost all credibility. It’s sad how you Libs have all gone totally crazy!! Thought Obama was a king, turned out to be a fraud and still idolize him! Pathetic

Maybe, just maybe, there wasn’t as much there as you suggest/think. Of course, maybe there was but in the end what happens if you are mistaken?

That doesn't have anything to do with what i said. He could have done more...by making the public aware of what Russia was doing and the players.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
You get responses due to the frustration you give the honest people on the board with the daily lies you and the other Commies put on board. Second you had no clue what the “emoluments clause” was till the you heard it being peddled on some left wing rag, now you say it every thread to try and sound smart! And “shakedown” hahahaha give some examples of this, you make so many false statements and lie so much you’ve lost all credibility. It’s sad how you Libs have all gone totally crazy!! Thought Obama was a king, turned out to be a fraud and still idolize him! Pathetic
The only commies are you right wing fools for supporting that thug Putin. Smell the coffee you've been played a fool. You are the only person on this site that has insecurities around their education or lack thereof. Remember. You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Live with it!!

It wasn’t long ago it was the Republican who were angry. Of course Obama was the President and those on the right just hated it. Now with things reversed it’s the Dems being angry.

It’s really to bad we all can’t recognize the pm for what they are. A good old boys/girls club, playing us all for fools.

The only commies are you right wing fools for supporting that thug Putin. Smell the coffee you've been played a fool. You are the only person on this site that has insecurities around their education or lack thereof. Remember. You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Live with it!!
If that’s the case why do I absolutely embarrass you clowns daily with facts and data!! You have nothing except labels and insults!! And again dummy the “Russia” BS has the entire world laughing in liberals faces. Also, my education makes the Junior College plastic trophy degree look stupid! Enjoy Parkland RV

It’s funny that in one post you chastise those on the right for ignoring the truth and yet can’t recall what’s been publicly discussed. Still though, I have hope for you because if nothing else you are at least willing to discuss it.
I will discuss any subject. What hinders our discussion is our inability to agree on anything. Sometimes I feel we can't even agree on proven facts. For example, can we agree, for starters, Trump had fewer people than Obama at both inaugurations? Trump seems to think otherwise.

It wasn’t even close. Trump had far more. We agree.

I will discuss any subject. What hinders our discussion is our inability to agree on anything. Sometimes I feel we can't even agree on proven facts. For example, can we agree, for starters, Trump had fewer people than Obama at both inaugurations? Trump seems to think otherwise.

What a joke question to ask, the inauguration crowd?? Almost who voted for Trump we’re working. Obama voters were in form to get free phones, sign up for Govt benefits etc etc and again wtf does that matter. Cems you really are a colossal waste of space!! Dumb as a rock

I have an idea...why don’t you try for a minute to have a conversation instead of attacking. It can be informative and even pleasant to a degree.

What a joke question to ask, the inauguration crowd?? Almost who voted for Trump we’re working. Obama voters were in form to get free phones, sign up for Govt benefits etc etc and again wtf does that matter. Cems you really are a colossal waste of space!! Dumb as a rock

I have an idea...why don’t you try for a minute to have a conversation instead of attacking. It can be informative and even pleasant to a degree.
I have a better idea, know a little history of what you decide to stick your nose into. And here’s a little tip, read some of my posts before you take the snowflake “don’t attack” posters.

Yeah I should stay out of it. You guys/gals have fun.

I have a better idea, know a little history of what you decide to stick your nose into. And here’s a little tip, read some of my posts before you take the snowflake “don’t attack” posters.

Trumps own deputy press secretary called him a deplorable. This loser can't even run his own white house. Hell, he can't even run his own household. This person is far from qualified to be even president of the little rascals he man woman haters club.

And yet he is the President and having some success despite the odds.

Trumps own deputy press secretary called him a deplorable. This loser can't even run his own white house. Hell, he can't even run his own household. This person is far from qualified to be even president of the little rascals he man woman haters club.

Which one?? Source the article! Otherwise nobody will believe you, you have a track record of dishonesty

You just proved my point and you don't even know it. How dumb could you possibly be?

You just proved my point and you don't even know it. How dumb could you possibly be?
Explain that!! And me “dumb” nah, I’ve been spot on every argument with you!! Got those “racial slurs” yet? Or was that another fib? Lost two great posters due to you, Creepy and Rerun!! Typical Libs POS

I don’t find them tricky at all, and with most things, the truth usually is somewhere in the middle. They just look at it from the far left, while others look at it from the far right.

Apology accepted, be careful with these guys! Tricky and dishonest

Bro, you seem to be a reasonable person. Some posters like me will engage in a civil dialog if facts are honored and lies are acknowledged.

And yet he is the President and having some success despite the odds.
No, he is NOT having success. That's what amazes me about some of you. You honestly believe our commander in chief being on twitter everyday calling people nick names like sloppy steve is a success. Being investigated is not a success. Your team being arrested is not a success. He is not having success. Every metric that is measurable was successfully trending the day he took office in regards to this economy and even that is starting to show signs of failure now. Your wife moving to a hotel is not a success. Lying to the American people is not a success.

I’d love to discuss some stuff but not tonight. It’s been a long day with another coming tomorrow.

Bro, you seem to be a reasonable person. Some posters like me will engage in a civil dialog if facts are honored and lies are acknowledged.

You’re wrong C.D., and I honestly believe you know it, but either way it’s really not worth discussing it with you.

No, he is NOT having success. That's what amazes me about some of you. You honestly believe our commander in chief being on twitter everyday calling people nick names like sloppy steve is a success. Being investigated is not a success. Your team being arrested is not a success. He is not having success. Every metric that is measurable was successfully trending the day he took office in regards to this economy and even that is starting to show signs of failure now. Your wife moving to a hotel is not a success. Lying to the American people is not a success.

I don’t find them tricky at all, and with most things, the truth usually is somewhere in the middle. They just look at it from the far left, while others look at it from the far right.
You haven’t been around long enough, I agree truth always usually in the middle. However when truth doesn’t favor thier argument they flat out knowingly LIE! Even when proven they are lying they’ll walk away and use the lie again later! It’s sick

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT