ADVERTISEMENT

The Memo: Edumucation 101

I’ll try to remind my grandkids and wife that I haven’t been around long enough. Thanks

You’re wrong C.D., and I honestly believe you know it, but either way it’s really not worth discussing it with you.

No, I am not and you don't want to discuss it because you know I am right.

On Twitter with silly nicknames for people? CHECK

Investigated? CHECK

His people arrested? CHECK

Economy trending positively when he took office? CHECK

Wife moved to a hotel...came to SOTU by herself? CHECK

I doubt it but I really didn’t see the calculated numbers. Of course those two concerns aren’t really what we care about right. We’re concerned about our country, it’s success, our people, their well-being, etc etc. so when we do have the discussion(s) let’s agree that neither side is pure. They both have had some successes and then again some failures.

Another question. Trump says he had more people watch his state of the union than any president. Do you agree?

Reactions: PalmaBoy
I doubt it but I really didn’t see the calculated numbers. Of course those two concerns aren’t really what we care about right. We’re concerned about our country, it’s success, our people, their well-being, etc etc. so when we do have the discussion(s) let’s agree that neither side is pure. They both have had some successes and then again some failures.
Oh please...easy to google.

CD, I’ll be glad to discuss anything With people with an open mind but I don’t want to waste either of our time beating our heads against a stone wall. So think about it and I’d be glad to have an adult conversation without the bombs with you on a later date. I just don’t have the time for it right now.

No, I am not and you don't want to discuss it because you know I am right.

On Twitter with silly nicknames for people? CHECK

Investigated? CHECK

His people arrested? CHECK

Economy trending positively when he took office? CHECK

Wife moved to a hotel...came to SOTU by herself? CHECK

I will assume what you meant by neither side is pure meant both sides lie. My frustration with some posters is they feel only Dems lie. This makes for a very unproductive discussion. I refuse to have a serious discussion when a poster refuses to acknowledge documented facts. Even if you provided undisputed proof they still refuse to acknowledge facts. You can't have a civil discussion when either side still believes the earth is flat.

CD...I’ll take his word for it as it really doesn’t matter to me one way or another.
CD's point is Trump's pattern of lying about stupid shzzt. If he lies about stupid shzzt what else is he lying about? Presidents lie. Some more than others.

Explain that!! And me “dumb” nah, I’ve been spot on every argument with you!! Got those “racial slurs” yet? Or was that another fib? Lost two great posters due to you, Creepy and Rerun!! Typical Libs POS
If posters are no longer here that's on them not me or any other poster. Stop blaming Dems for the decisions right wingers make.

The subject had nothing to do with your unprovoked attack. You simply can't help yourself. Show more restraint in your responses.
Unprovoked attack? Not only do you lie every thread you are hypercritical and have a screw loose!!

If posters are no longer here that's on them not me or any other poster. Stop blaming Dems for the decisions right wingers make.
No that’s because the same behavior you’ve displayed pushed them away, lying and acting like a two year old with weird pictures and the typical bullshit you do on a daily basis. Now that you’ll label it “right wingers” I’ll play that game. The board Liberals here are a disgusting toxic group.

Agreed. both sides lie, both sides are corrupt at times, and generally speaking the 535 hostage takers have brainwashed us into ultra partisan dopes.

I will assume what you meant by neither side is pure meant both sides lie. My frustration with some posters is they feel only Dems lie. This makes for a very unproductive discussion. I refuse to have a serious discussion when a poster refuses to acknowledge documented facts. Even if you provided undisputed proof they still refuse to acknowledge facts. You can't have a civil discussion when either side still believes the earth is flat.

The key point being Presidents lie. I always laugh when I hear someone say a politician lies. I just assume it’s part of their job description and understand going in to expect it.

CD's point is Trump's pattern of lying about stupid shzzt. If he lies about stupid shzzt what else is he lying about? Presidents lie. Some more than others.

Lying about serious matters such as “you can keep your Doctor” those are ok? Oh wait Obama said it so he gets a pass. Did Obama close GITMO or was that a lie? Obama also said and had his CIA Director lie and say NSA didn’t eavesdrop against its private citizens when of coarse they were! You Libs give Obama nonstop passes. It’s become such BS because you’ll never admit you’ve made mistakes and take such an arrogant and bias into discussions.

No that’s because the same behavior you’ve displayed pushed them away, lying and acting like a two year old with weird pictures and the typical bullshit you do on a daily basis. Now that you’ll label it “right wingers” I’ll play that game. The board Liberals here are a disgusting toxic group.
And right wingers are the greatest. Right. Smfh

Lying about serious matters such as “you can keep your Doctor” those are ok? Oh wait Obama said it so he gets a pass. Did Obama close GITMO or was that a lie? Obama also said and had his CIA Director lie and say NSA didn’t eavesdrop against its private citizens when of coarse they were! You Libs give Obama nonstop passes. It’s become such BS because you’ll never admit you’ve made mistakes and take such an arrogant and bias into discussions.
To be frank I don't think Obama intentionally lied about the doctor thing but simply had his facts wrong. As for your other right wing talking points well I'm tired of your same hate filled rhetoric.

To be frank I don't think Obama intentionally lied about the doctor thing but simply had his facts wrong. As for your other right wing talking points well I'm tired of your same hate filled rhetoric.
To be frank I don’t think it matters because you’d make an excuse for him if you thought he was lying. And “I’m tired of your same hate filled rhetoric” ok I’m tired of your dishonest liberal hate filled rhetoric.

Not at all, that’s the difference though. People on the right aren’t filled with hate and rage like the left!! We respect the office. And we call it like we see it. The left just makes excuses and covered up for thier party

Trump will be exposed soon enough. I'm not worried. You see his team either quitting, getting fired, or going to jail....yet his supporters want to normalize this insanity:

my-job-here-is-done.jpg

Trump will be exposed soon enough. I'm not worried. You see his team either quitting, getting fired, or going to jail....yet his supporters want to normalize this insanity:

my-job-here-is-done.jpg
Yeah! Hahahhahahhahahahhahahahhaha Country doing to well, you Libs can’t handle that!!

Not at all, that’s the difference though. People on the right aren’t filled with hate and rage like the left!! We respect the office. And we call it like we see it. The left just makes excuses and covered up for thier party
Try rereading your posts and hear the nonsense you spur.

AoKLy.gif

Difficult task. Right wingers are notorious for hiding shzzt like Russia Gate evidence.
Russia Gate? Just a left wing conspiracy with the fake news media. Please ignore the following:

1.Multiple arrest.

2.Lying about meetings with Russians.

3.Evidence Russia tampered with our election.

4.Admitted obstruction of justice on national TV

5.Literally no attempt to apply any agreed upon sanctions on Russia by this administration.

Reactions: cems52
Difficult task. Right wingers are notorious for hiding shzzt like Russia Gate evidence.
I’d be careful what you say about “Russiagate” the entire situation about to blow up in Left Wingazz faces!! Obama was complicit. Which if Trump does the proper thing he goes after Obama full force.

Russia Gate? Just a left wing conspiracy with the fake news media. Please ignore the following:

1.Multiple arrest.

5.Literally no attempt to apply any agreed upon sanctions on Russia by this administration.
I could argue and literally make you look foolish point by point, however to save myself time I’ll ask for evidence for #3. However since you know I’ve exposed you and don’t respond I’ll take this as another sign you know all the above are lies and can’t ever be honest! It’s a shame!

I’d be careful what you say about “Russiagate” the entire situation about to blow up in Left Wingazz faces!! Obama was complicit. Which if Trump does the proper thing he goes after Obama full force.
First you said Obama wired tapped Trump Tower, Evelyn Farcas and Susan Rice unmasked illegally, Obama placed "deep state" operatives in the State Department and DOJ, Obama misused FISA warrants, Obama colluded with the Russians to flip the 2016 election to Trump and Obama conspired with the Muslim Brotherhood to undermine US policy. Lets see how your latest lie go over with sane Americans.

First you said Obama wired tapped Trump Tower, Evelyn Farcas and Susan Rice unmasked illegally, Obama placed "deep state" operatives in the State Department and DOJ, Obama misused FISA warrants, Obama colluded with the Russians to flip the 2016 election to Trump and Obama conspired with the Muslim Brotherhood to undermine US policy. Lets see how your latest lie go over with sane Americans.
And dopey I’ll repeat the tapping Trump Tower, because it’s a fact! Susan Rice did illegally unmask Americans, and are you this stupid Obama did misuse warrants and illegally use the FBI and the IRS to attack Americans and Trump!! Wake up dummy!!

And dopey I’ll repeat the tapping Trump Tower, because it’s a fact! Susan Rice did illegally unmask Americans, and are you this stupid Obama did misuse warrants and illegally use the FBI and the IRS to attack Americans and Trump!! Wake up dummy!!
Those sound like crimes but yet no indictments or convictions. Why?

You are certainly dialed in with your hate for this President but if the recent memo releases are correct, it will be the prior administration, DNC, and Clinton campaign that colluded with the Russians. What happens if that turns out to be true? Are you going to be ok?

1.Multiple arrest.

This is where we (all of us) make the mistake. It’s not right wing vs left wing, it’s the career politicians vs the citizenry. The career politicians have driven a very clear wedge between us and continue to keep us divided through their filthy lies.

The day we figure it out, is the day this country will reunite for the good of all of us. So if Obama, the DNC, and the Clinton machine colluded with each other and the Russians to defeat President Trump then throw their asses in jail! Furthermore, if President Trump and his team did the same then throw them in jail too.

No one is above the law.

You are certainly dialed in with your hate for this President but if the recent memo releases are correct, it will be the prior administration, DNC, and Clinton campaign that colluded with the Russians. What happens if that turns out to be true? Are you going to be ok?
Frankly i liken him to a POS but that is my personal opinion. I think the rest of what you said will amount to what Benghazi amounted to. A complete waste of tax payer time and money.

Reactions: cems52
Maybe, maybe not but don’t let the hate consume you. Enjoy the fragments of good news and let the rest sort itself out. It just ain’t worth the angst.

Frankly i liken him to a POS but that is my personal opinion. I think the rest of what you said will amount to what Benghazi amounted to. A complete waste of tax payer time and money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT