ADVERTISEMENT

The season

LouHoss

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jul 19, 2010
Coconut Grove
Sincerely torn about how to feel about the season. I've never gone through a season hoping to lose so a coach can assuredly be fired but I definitely felt that way at the end of last year.

Now I'm hearing all this praise from the HS community on how this staff gets it in terms recruiting and running these camps, 7-on-7s etc. plus, you hear this bond between members of the so called "Swag16" class. Studs like Sam Bruce etc.

Asked myself, would I still want Golden gone if he just fired DC and hired a good coach that catered to the 4-3 attacking style D? Is asking for Goldens head just throwing out the baby with the bath water? I really don't know. If you guys remember how disorganized we were under rookie head coach Shannon, there's no way you want to cut out all the great work done as a program. Problem is, Golden and especially D' onofrio suck at actual football Xs & Os. I despise the approach mentally and football culturally this staff takes.

My question is, how do I approach the season. I'm sure some of you guys feel the same way. Is it "Push to win no matter what!" As always or "Hope Kaaya develops yet defense makes us go .500 and bring in a real football DNA staff" or Just "hope we replace coach D and keep the head man for all the other attributes" ?

I wanted Coker, Shannon & Golden fired so nobody call a damned slurper. How are you fellas handling 2015?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News