ADVERTISEMENT

Trump, 4th Worst President, Ever!!

cems52

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2006
Parkland, Florida
How many Republicans were among those polled ?
Likely none .
Professors who never worked , historians who can’t relate to normal folks
What metrics were used ?
Obviously not objective ones
They are likely to say things like Trump ripped babies from the arms of poor mothers, ignoring the fact that he was acting lawfully and the mothers were acting illegally
That’s just an example
Or that Trump weakened /attacked NATO ( we hear that these days - when all he did was call out the countries that were not paying their dues
I can go on for pages on the misguided views that liberal historians have which would result in this assessment, but it’s just easier to say .. garbage in , Garbage out
That’s what I think about a leftest poll
It’s garbage

I can't stand Trump, but America needs to come together to defeat Putin.

Let's unify and not divide!

Reactions: cems52
Likely none .
What metrics were used ?
They are likely to say things like Trump ripped babies from the arms of poor mothers, ignoring the fact that he was acting lawfully and the mothers were acting illegally
That’s just an example
Or that Trump weakened /attacked NATO ( we hear that these days - when all he did was call out the countries that were not paying their dues
I can go on for pages on the misguided views that liberal historians have which would result in this assessment, but it’s just easier to say .. garbage in , Garbage out
It’s garbage
You obviously didn't read the tea on Trump. Here is a list of Trump's misdeeds.

• Pardoning war criminals.
  • Being impeached two times.
  • Mismanaging the COVID-19 pandemic, which has led to hundreds of thousands of American deaths.
  • Refusing to accept his loss in the 2020 election.
  • An alleged role in inciting riots on the Capitol Building in January.
Don’t forget about his pre-presidency scandals, such as sexual assault allegations, the beauty pageant scandal and alleged racial housing discrimination (to name a few).

Trump ranked higher than another corrupt Republican, Richard Nixon (14). Can you believe that?

Reactions: newnangacane

I agree 100%. Those who bring our internal politics into this discussion don't understand geopolitics. I believe in our democracy. Putin doesn't!! If Putin's form of government took over this country we wouldn't be able to discuss politics as we do today. Wake up people.

Reactions: klbcec

• Mismanaging the COVID-19 pandemic, which has led to hundreds of thousands of American deaths.
Don’t forget about his pre-presidency scandals, such as sexual assault allegations, the beauty pageant scandal and alleged racial housing discrimination (to name a few).

Trump ranked higher than another corrupt Republican, Richard Nixon (14). Can you believe that?
All democrat nonsense
Biden killed 600,000 Americans with Covid
Far more than Trump . Trump got the vaccines
The impeachment’s ? Democrat nonsense
What war criminals did he pardon ? More nonsense
Jan 6 ? Go peaceably protest ! That’s all he said
I vote him as one of the top 5 presidents . My vote should count as much as their votes

All democrat nonsense
Biden killed 600,000 Americans with Covid
Far more than Trump . Trump got the vaccines
The impeachment’s ? Democrat nonsense
What war criminals did he pardon ? More nonsense
Jan 6 ? Go peaceably protest ! That’s all he said
I vote him as one of the top 5 presidents . My vote should count as much as their votes
Your vote counts during our elections but not in this historical assessment of the worst president. You appear to be a very balanced person. As such, why do you support a person with so much baggage and support an authoritarian leader like Putin? Putin hates our way of life!!

tumblr_mxl0um0cSp1qzub73o2_250.gifv

You're wasting your time with this quack. He idolizes Trump and boasts about Putin. "We should be reaching out to Putin. He's very transparent. He's not hiding anything". On Trump, "I vote him as one of the top 5 presidents". This about a twice impeached, serial lying POS!

Last edited:
As if we didn't know. Folks who thought history would treat that lying POS favorably were wrong. Being a racist, treasonous, corrupt criminal will only take you so far. Your thoughts right wingers?

Cems,
I am so sorry you are not able to afford your TDS medication. Might I suggest that rather than posting a daily rant, that you write to one of the Senators that are keeping your TDS and I'm sure many other medications prices high.
main-qimg-95fa9decfbcb7fd0431240f84105150d-lq

It funny how Dems live in their own little virtual world until reality smacks them in the head. They voted for a guy with Alzheimers ,the world and the country is going to hell and they still spout the propaganda. Its unbelievable how delusional this all is.
Reality is geared and ready for a smackdown and all the fools invested in this deranged virtual reality will be scorned and looked on as idiots.

Trump was ranked worst president in U.S. history by nearly 200 political scientists.
In 3 more years he’ll be at least 2nd on that list .
political scientist by the way are the guys that said masks don’t work o wait yes they do especially on children
And natural immunity is no good I’m glad your still following the science

That’s all u got … Laughable … Really .. lol

Your vote counts during our elections but not in this historical assessment of the worst president. You appear to be a very balanced person. As such, why do you support a person with so much baggage and support an authoritarian leader like Putin? Putin hates our way of life!!
Why will you be the 3 out of 10 people who would vote for this fuktard again?????
You keep trying to spew BS on our former President, in order to ignore the joke pf an administration that you ignorantly voted for!
I presume you like being energy dependent on RUSSIA eh???
You are sounding like the 2nd dumbest person in the lounge, frankly you are closing in on #1 cems.
Overtaking cd is within your grasp
Now that is some very scary shit.
”Come on, man”

Trump owned Cems at "shithole countries", he's never been the same since.

Why will you be the 3 out of 10 people who would vote for this fuktard again?????
You keep trying to spew BS on our former President, in order to ignore the joke pf an administration that you ignorantly voted for!
I presume you like being energy dependent on RUSSIA eh???
You are sounding like the 2nd dumbest person in the lounge, frankly you are closing in on #1 cems.
Overtaking cd is within your grasp
Now that is some very scary shit.
”Come on, man”
Hello cheapskate. I don't refer to Trump as our former president. That treasonous POS needs to face a jury for his crimes. No need to spelled them out again cuz you know them all. You support a Putin loving fool. Wake up!!

Cems,
I am so sorry you are not able to afford your TDS medication. Might I suggest that rather than posting a daily rant, that you write to one of the Senators that are keeping your TDS and I'm sure many other medications prices high.
main-qimg-95fa9decfbcb7fd0431240f84105150d-lq
Right wingers don't believe in low drug prices. Trump had a chance to do that but didn't make an attempt. Why?

You're wasting your time with this quack. He idolizes Trump and boasts about Putin. "We should be reaching out to Putin. He's very transparent. He's not hiding anything". On Trump, "I vote him as one of the top 5 presidents". This about a twice impeached, serial lying POS!
Republicans only support our flag when it suits their own self interests.

• Haha
Reactions: mahb
Likely none .
What metrics were used ?
That’s just an example
It’s garbage
Great Post..

But Fascists like you support Putin and other authoritarian governments. The GOP is now a shell of itself when Ronald Reagan was your leader.
Not me I am all for Capitalism....
Unlike you who needs to live off the Govt tit in order to survive because if u actually had to earn a living you would ffffffkkkk it up....

Reactions: bobbie jo
Unfortunately, we had some other corrupt POS's as president.

True, but Trump literally still supports Vladimir Putin. I can't remember a time when a POTUS or ex-POTUS has given so much comfort to our enemies as much as he has. And this is before we get to all of his corruption. A true abortion of a human being, who is indicative of moral decay of the modern Republican mindset.

True, but Trump literally still supports Vladimir Putin. I can't remember a time when a POTUS or ex-POTUS has given so much comfort to our enemies as much as he has. And this is before we get to all of his corruption. A true abortion of a human being, who is indicative of the modern Republican mindset.
I agree, Trump should be the #1 POS.

Not me I am all for Capitalism....
Unlike you who needs to live off the Govt tit in order to survive because if u actually had to earn a living you would ffffffkkkk it up....
You obviously don't know me. Nonetheless, your posts support an ex-president who espouses dictatorial style governments. How else do you explain his actions to remain in office after he was clearly rejected by the American people?

You obviously don't know me. Nonetheless, your posts support an ex-president who espouses dictatorial style governments. How else do you explain his actions to remain in office after he was clearly rejected by the American people?
I don't care to know you because your posts are so idiotic...quite honestly I have No time for idiots....
Especially the ones on the far left who are run by the Squad who believe in a Marixist ideology that is promoted by Global Elitests ...
Sick Sick Sick people who only want Power....
Less Govt
Anti Establishment
By OF and For the people...

Reactions: HJCane
I don't care to know you because your posts are so idiotic...quite honestly I have No time for idiots....
Especially the ones on the far left who are run by the Squad who believe in a Marixist ideology that is promoted by Global Elitests ...
Sick Sick Sick people who only want Power....
Less Govt
Anti Establishment
By OF and For the people...
My posts are idiotic but you respond to them.

Pfffffffft

• Haha
Reactions: mahb
How is this possible ? He's clearly the worst by a country mile.
What specific policy did you not agree with
Secure Borders?, Energy independence?, World order?
Lol I forgot how ignorant you are!
Thanks for starting my day with a laugh
Another ignorant Canesport fuktard, Raoul continuing to embarrass his shallow minded self!!!!!
Hey Raoul,
Pfffffft

Likely none .
What metrics were used ?
That’s just an example
It’s garbage
He did more than call them out for not paying dues.
He called them out for USING America and it's tax dollars to protect them
He called them out for a failure to abide by agreed upon military spending as a % of their GDP
He called them out for BUYING OIL FROM THEIR ENEMY.

Now look.....................

Why? His potty mouth upset you? What did you disagree with? What policy?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT