ADVERTISEMENT

Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary, don't submit to the pressure. Don't delete this thread. Let the board see what our bauce leader is about. Please?

His minions have surfaced

images

Toledo. Do you sympathize with the Orlando shooter? The truth? You have so much hate pent up. It's my job to squeeze it out. And I will. I can promise that.

Toledo. Do you sympathize with the Orlando shooter? The truth? You have so much hate pent up. It's my job to squeeze it out. And I will. I can promise that.

First it was Shapiro/OJ. Now you bring up the Orlando shootings. Did I also shoot that singer & eat that child? What's next? Did exterminate Jews too?

Want to back track & apologize for bringing up the child. That was a horrendous thing & I shouldn't have mentioned it. Please forgive me.

First it was Shapiro/OJ. Now you bring up the Orlando shootings. Did I also shoot that singer & eat that child? What's next? Did exterminate Jews too?

Because you are scary Toledo. C'mon man. You gotta admit, you are not exactly normal.

Because you are scary Toledo. C'mon man. You gotta admit, you are not exactly normal.

Not normal? Why? Because I call you out for Gary, Gary, Gary, Gary posts? My 9 year old knows better than to say daddy, daddy, daddy etc.

By the way, there is no way out for 60 days if you submit to this treatment. If you try to escape you will be tasered. Immediately! With high voltage only reserved for true nut cases.

You post crazy shit that the board doesn't see, because it's sooo bad it's deleted over night. Yet I need help?

Not normal? Why? Because I call you out for Gary, Gary, Gary, Gary posts? My 9 year old knows better than to say daddy, daddy, daddy etc.

The fact that you have a 9 year old and decided to fight it out with me for 5 hours instead of hugging that kid shows just how misguided your priorities are dude. Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT