ADVERTISEMENT

239,164 migrant illegals May 2022

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
The HIGHEST number ever recorded at our Southern Border.

Another failure and another reason Dems get wiped out in November.

Flying them to every city in the country at 2:00 AM

The HIGHEST number ever recorded at our Southern Border.

Another failure and another reason Dems get wiped out in November.

Flying them to every city in the country at 2:00 AM
The only border in the world the democrats don’t care about is our own.

Drug traffic has increased fentanyl deaths have skyrocketed.

Terrorist from all over the world have tried to get in our country under Biden’s border, do you think we got them all? Don’t even get me started on the drug cartels.

Don’t be surprised if we have major acts of terrorism in our country in a year or two.

Not to mention human trafficking.

The actions of complete disregard by Biden and the democrats when it comes to our border, shows the American citizens aren’t a priority to them.

Terrorist from all over the world have tried to get in our country under Biden’s border, do you think we got them all? Don’t even get me started on the drug cartels.

Don’t be surprised if we have major acts of terrorism in our country in a year or two.

The actions of complete disregard by Biden and the democrats when it comes to our border, shows the American citizens aren’t a priority to them.
I have said and I repeat, there will be a huge tragedy event in this country followed by calls for change, investigations out the ass, only to find out that all we had to do was secure the border.

Book it.

Border arrests are at an all-time high.

You claim complete disregard but since Biden took office the number of non-citizens apprehended attempting to sneak into the country or denied admission at a port of entry has increased threefold. How does that add up to "complete disregard"?

Last edited:
You claim complete disregard but since Biden took office the number of non-citizens apprehended attempting to sneak into the country or denied admission at a port of entry has increased threefold. How does that add up to "complete disregard"?
You don’t live in reality.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT