ADVERTISEMENT

595,000 Barrels per day...............

Well, you've found at least one person that agrees with you.
Trump violated the Federal Election Campaign Act by asking for dirt on the Bidens. You are a Trump lemming in denial! One of the lemmings he was referring to when he said he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose any votes!

Last edited:
Trump violated the Federal Election Campaign Act by asking for dirt on the Bidens. You are a Trump lemming in denial! One of the lemmings he was referring to when he said he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose any votes!
Never voted for Trump and have said many times on here that I hope he never runs again. Not sure in what world would that make someone a lemming. I've been very consistent that the problem I have is with the hypocrisy he dealt with. Let's see some real investigations into the Pubs and Dems that have made a career in DC while enriching their families at taxpayer expense.

Never voted for Trump and have said many times on here that I hope he never runs again. Not sure in what world would that make someone a lemming. I've been very consistent that the problem I have is with the hypocrisy he dealt with. Let's see some real investigations into the Pubs and Dems that have made a career in DC while enriching their families at taxpayer expense.
The so-called "hypocrisy he dealt with" he brought on himself with his constant lying, boasting and name-calling!

The so-called "hypocrisy he dealt with" he brought on himself with his constant lying, boasting and name-calling!
The fact that you can say that Joey is not a lying, corrupt, POS is proof of your hypocrisy. When are they going to start the lie tracker on Joey, he's told quite a few whoppers since he's been in charge.

The fact that you can say that Joey is not a lying, corrupt, POS is proof of your hypocrisy. When are they going to start the lie tracker on Joey, he's told quite a few whoppers since he's been in charge.
Typical deflection. Joey was not the subject of your "hypocrisy he dealt with" and one of your comrades on here has already started the "lie tracker on Joey".

Then gas prices will skyrocket. You want that?
I want our oil and gas industry back online and if your boy senile Joe would just announce that it would help tremendously. And where the f**k you living under a rock? Then gas prices will skyrocket? It’s nearly $7 per gallon in California today genius

I want our oil and gas industry back online and if your boy senile Joe would just announce that it would help tremendously. And where the f**k you living under a rock? Then gas prices will skyrocket? It’s nearly $7 per gallon in California today genius
I don't live in Cali. I paid $3.99/gallon at Costco in Davie, FL, dip stick.

When did he do that? You still think Hunter Biden is a non- issue? Hunter is not a conflict? That Hunter just waltzed in as a crack addict freak human and walked out with all these deals and money?

This is why you libs are full of it and disingenuous. If this was Trumps sons you would be OUT OF YOUR MINDS!

When did he do that? You still think Hunter Biden is a non- issue? Hunter is not a conflict? That Hunter just waltzed in as a crack addict freak human and walked out with all these deals and money?

This is why you libs are full of it and disingenuous. If this was Trumps sons you would be OUT OF YOUR MINDS!
Where do you live? He's done that numerous times. He was impeached for doing that. The most blatant was when he asked China to investigate the Bidens on the WH lawn during a press conference. How did you miss that?

Where do you live? He's done that numerous times. He was impeached for doing that. The most blatant was when he asked China to investigate the Bidens on the WH lawn during a press conference. How did you miss that?
Mike you’re a full blown cultist, you’re the one extreme far leftest that actually believes what he posts in this forum.

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
Again you ignore my statement.
Lets run it down for you. You guys who freaked that Jarred and Ivanka worked in the White House.
Hunter Biden discharged from the US Navy in 2014 for cocaine use. An admitted CRACK addict discharged ADMINISTRATIVE. Now I was in the Navy and I GUARANTEE you anyone discharged for drug use is done so dishonorably. But no, not Hunter.
He then takes NUMEROUS flights on Air Force 1 with his daddy the VP of America along with business partners and secures deals with China, Ukraine company Burisma, repotedly gets 3.5mm from the then Mayor of Moscow and other SUGAR DEALS all because his Daddy is the VP of America because CRACK ADDICTS don't get that much trust bestowed upon them. What were his abilities? What were his credentials to get these deals?

Yet you LIBS you utter utter hypocrites focus on Trumps kids who have worked their entire life as developers, all highly educated, never in trouble and you want investigation after investigation. Yet when it comes to Hunter NADA, NOTHING, MUMS THE WORD!

It would be laughable if it wasn't so full of shit by you libs.

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
Mike you’re a full blown cultist, you’re the one extreme far leftest that actually believes what he posts in this forum.
I'm only considered an extreme far leftist on this right-wing board. I'm a moderate Dem if anything.

Again you ignore my statement.
Lets run it down for you. You guys who freaked that Jarred and Ivanka worked in the White House.
Hunter Biden discharged from the US Navy in 2014 for cocaine use. An admitted CRACK addict discharged ADMINISTRATIVE. Now I was in the Navy and I GUARANTEE you anyone discharged for drug use is done so dishonorably. But no, not Hunter.
He then takes NUMEROUS flights on Air Force 1 with his daddy the VP of America along with business partners and secures deals with China, Ukraine company Burisma, repotedly gets 3.5mm from the then Mayor of Moscow and other SUGAR DEALS all because his Daddy is the VP of America because CRACK ADDICTS don't get that much trust bestowed upon them. What were his abilities? What were his credentials to get these deals?

Yet you LIBS you utter utter hypocrites focus on Trumps kids who have worked their entire life as developers, all highly educated, never in trouble and you want investigation after investigation. Yet when it comes to Hunter NADA, NOTHING, MUMS THE WORD!

It would be laughable if it wasn't so full of shit by you libs.
My post was about Trump asking for foreign intervention in a U.S. election. That is illegal. As for your long-winded rant, I could care less about Biden's drug addled son and have never mentioned nor defended him. I also have never posted one word about Trump's kids. You've got me confused with other people. Get your facts straight and try again!

My post was about Trump asking for foreign intervention in a U.S. election. That is illegal. As for your long-winded rant, I could care less about Biden's drug addled son and have never mentioned nor defended him. I also have never posted one word about Trump's kids. You've got me confused with other people. Get your facts straight and try again!
Ok here's some facts;
"I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation in Ukraine ... There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that. So whatever you can do with the attorney general would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ... it sounds horrible to me."

You know what Mike it SOUNDS TERRIBLETO MOST REASONABLE AMERICANS!

You know what's worse Mike? SPYING ON THE OTHER CANDIDATE! Funding a fake dossier that led to intelligence community in America to drag us thru a 3.5 year 40 million $ series of BS investigations that produced NOTHING! FAKE NEWS and BIG TECH going after a duly elected President for the entire 4 years and making FOOLS of America.
There are those out there that believe all of that has LED TO WHERE WE ARE TODAY WITH PUTIN!

So don't come on here and spew BS about election interference.

Ok here's some facts;
"I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation in Ukraine ... There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that. So whatever you can do with the attorney general would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ... it sounds horrible to me."

You know what Mike it SOUNDS TERRIBLETO MOST REASONABLE AMERICANS!

You know what's worse Mike? SPYING ON THE OTHER CANDIDATE! Funding a fake dossier that led to intelligence community in America to drag us thru a 3.5 year 40 million $ series of BS investigations that produced NOTHING! FAKE NEWS and BIG TECH going after a duly elected President for the entire 4 years and making FOOLS of America.
There are those out there that believe all of that has LED TO WHERE WE ARE TODAY WITH PUTIN!

So don't come on here and spew BS about election interference.
"BS about election interference". Your hero was impeached for election interference. Remember the "perfect phone call"? "FAKE NEWS". Your hero stood on the WH lawn and asked China to investigate the Bidens. How did you miss that? It was during a nationally televised press conference. LED TO WHERE WE ARE TODAY WITH PUTIN! Putin's aim since he came to power was to reclaim lost territory of the old Soviet Union. Haven't you listened to any of his news conferences? He claims that there is no Ukraine. That it is really part of Russia. You're delusional, so don't come on here and spew your oblivious BS!

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
He was impeached by the very ppl that wanted him out of office in the first place before he was ever even sworn into office. They out right said they were going to impeach him before any kind of investigation. Had nothing to do with anything other than dems just trying to over turn election results that they didn’t like. Lies on top of lies.

He was impeached by the very ppl that wanted him out of office in the first place before he was ever even sworn into office. They out right said they were going to impeach him before any kind of investigation. Had nothing to do with anything other than dems just trying to over turn election results that they didn’t like. Lies on top of lies.
Press Release- Trump instructed DOJ leaders to "just say the election was corrupt+leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen", Washington D.C. (July 30, 2021). How's that for trying to overturn election results? The Trump campaign and many supporters brought their concerns to court in six states and promptly lost over 60 cases including at the Supreme Court.

Last edited:
Press Release- Trump instructed DOJ leaders to "just say the election was corrupt+leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen", Washington D.C. (July 30, 2021). How's that for trying to overturn election results?
You mean the same trump that was literally spied on by his opponents during the election? That Trump?

hillary and the dnc literally were caught red handed conspiring with a liberal media network against bernie going into a primary debate

Reactions: grbcane
You mean the same trump that was literally spied on by his opponents during the election? That Trump?

hillary and the dnc literally were caught red handed conspiring with a liberal media network against bernie going into a primary debate
All politicians are spied on by their opponents during an election and you are ignoring all Trump's efforts to overturn the election including trying to force VP Pence to illegally overturn the election!

Last edited:

You back on this shzt again?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

All politicians are spied on by their opponents during an election and you are ignoring all Trump's efforts to overturn the election including trying to force VP Pence to illegally overturn the election!
It’s illegal. I thought you cared about corruption. I guess you only care when it’s Trump. Btw, the entire dnc tried to over turn an election when they decided to impeach a president before he was even sworn in. Before their was any investigation. You can’t have it both ways.

You back on this shzt again?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
You still mad that someone told you santa isn’t real, life isn’t fair and biden extorted a ukaranian pres to get his son off scott free? Hillary lied to congress about her emails and her husband actually did commit adultery in the white house? Don’t look now but i know you don’t want to hear it from me but just google bidens brother and his millions in construction corruption over seas while joe was in the white house. Guess it doesn’t count because his counterparts didn’t do anything about it and the same liberal media that conspired against bernie didnt report it.

i own you even more than cnn.

lol…lol
Lol…lol

It’s illegal. I thought you cared about corruption. I guess you only care when it’s Trump. Btw, the entire dnc tried to over turn an election when they decided to impeach a president before he was even sworn in. Before their was any investigation. You can’t have it both ways.
It may be illegal but we know all politicians spy on their opponent during an election. Don't you ever tire of defending the POS? He was impeached for asking a foreign country to interfere in a U.S. election. He did this on numerous occasions. Remember his "perfect" phone to Zelensky? Remember his, "Russia, if you're listening...? Remember his press conference on the WH lawn when he asked China to investigate the Bidens?

You still mad that someone told you santa isn’t real, life isn’t fair and biden extorted a ukaranian pres to get his son off scott free? Hillary lied to congress about her emails and her husband actually did commit adultery in the white house? Don’t look now but i know you don’t want to hear it from me but just google bidens brother and his millions in construction corruption over seas while joe was in the white house. Guess it doesn’t count because his counterparts didn’t do anything about it and the same liberal media that conspired against bernie didnt report it.

i own you even more than cnn.

lol…lol
Lol…lol
You are a fool for posting this garbage without facts. Do you understand what facts means? I don't think so.

You are a fool for posting this garbage without facts. Do you understand what facts means? I don't think so.
You are a five year old trapped in a 75 year old mans body. Don’t get mad at me just because you can’t handle the truth. That’s your problem.

Reactions: utatem
You are a five year old trapped in a 75 year old mans body. Don’t get mad at me just because you can’t handle the truth. That’s your problem.
Here's the truth. Republican policies and agenda used to mean something. Now, it's about racism and authoritarian rule.

Here's the truth. Republican policies and agenda used to mean something. Now, it's about racism and authoritarian rule.
More tax cuts and abortion laws! Gerrymandering to rig elections. Also, more than 27,000 mail ballots in Texas were flagged for rejection under new voting restrictions. If you can't win, keep changing the rules until you can't lose!

Last edited:
From our enemy Putin / Russia WE IMPORT! Why? Why shutdown our own Energy production only to replace it with NEEDED Oil from an enemy?

This is Biden. This is the left. It's a shyt show designed to make liberals feel we are taking steps towards getting rid of fossill fuels but really we are using more than ever. We just "source" it from Russia now.
USA needs 20 million barrels daily of which over half was reduced by converting all next gen locomotives to liquid natural gas LNG as well as all UPS, FEDEX, and over the road haulers. The remaining amount of oil demand is met by US production using the Keystone Pipeline (Canadian Oil also) and Bakken Region. USA did not require ONE drop of anyone else's oil or gas until the pipelines were shut down by the Feds.

595,000 barrels equal minor 3% of supply source. Feds handed our Energy Independence to the Saudis and Russians so we buy OVERPRICED oil that we do not require which finances two enormous enemies of our country. The USA tried to get Germany and other NATO Allies to buy natural gas and oil from us, but instead they went with Russia.

For the record, the current NYSE price of natural gases 4.77cents per dekatherm or 47.7 cents per them. The BTU conversion rate of natural gas to gasoline is 47.7 times 1.41 or 67.25 cents gallon equivalent. So currently all locomotives and heavy trucks in the USA are paying the equivalent of $.67 per gallon by having converted to liquid natural gas.

This morning I paid $5.27 gallon to fill up my vehicle. What in the wide, wide world of sports has our Federal Government done??? BTW, most or all of the Refinery Capacity in Houston is now owned by the Saudis.

Last edited:
Reactions: utatem and grbcane
We hear so many folks saying "Biden messed up with the Keystone XL." Truth is The sediment thats in the oil makes the oil acidic, it corrodes the pipes and leaks onto the land that causes environmental concerns. It would not have benefitted the US. It would only transport oil to Canada to the US coast to be shipped off to other countries. The sediment gets shipped overseas from Texas.

We hear so many folks saying "Biden messed up with the Keystone XL." Truth is The sediment thats in the oil makes the oil acidic, it corrodes the pipes and leaks onto the land that causes environmental concerns. It would not have benefitted the US. It would only transport oil to Canada to the US coast to be shipped off to other countries. The sediment gets shipped overseas from Texas.
Dumb post even for you. You telling us that all we can put a man on the moon but can't make a pipe that is corrosion resistant. We are not talking about the oil going through pipes you buy at the bargain isle in Home Depot..

Dumb post even for you. You telling us that all we can put a man on the moon but can't make a pipe that is corrosion resistant. We are not talking about the oil going through pipes you buy at the bargain isle in Home Depot..
Spending money on research towards making pipes resistant to corrosion may be cost prohibitive. Even if there is a way to make those pipes resisitant to corrosion the cost may far outweigh importing oil from Canada.

And we beg other countries to increase production as we reduce our exploration and production.
It’s the progressive hate of fossil fuel that put us in this situation.
Correction.: it’s the progressives hate of America that put us in this situation.

Reactions: ghicks
@genghiscane Interesting remark considering the Repubs love for Gerrymandering, voter fraud, voter suppression. They do it constantly which shows how much love they have for their country. Their desire for small govt so no one can look over their shoulders and declaring "Americans have a right to do as they please." Hypocrites

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT