ADVERTISEMENT

Barr Caught Lying: Mueller expressed his concern over characterization of his report.....

It's amazing you keep avoiding the obstruction of justice charge Mueller left for Congress to decide. I wonder why?

Maybe you missed it he left the decision to the AG not congress AG made ruling, pay attention.

You claim to know the law but you know nothing. School is in session!! You can't indict a sitting president per DOJ rules which I disagree with. If Mueller could have he would have indicted that crime boss. His punishment will be handed down by either Congress, SDNY or the AG in NY. Book it!!
Blah blah blah... that’s not what I said. I told you to show me the document that shows he’s an unindicted co-conspirator. You can’t which is why your grand standing now lmao.

Blah blah blah... that’s not what I said. I told you to show me the document that shows he’s an unindicted co-conspirator. You can’t which is why your grand standing now lmao.

Why waste my time educating a person Trump calls low IQ. It will not help!! Keep watching Fox Fake News, you'll learn nothing.

Reactions: cdwright40
Thanks for proving my point. Hahahahaha
CcPD16DW8AEP84Z.jpg

Fake news. AG has been sucked into Trump's lies and criminal activities. Pay attention, the House today voted AG in contempt next stop impeachment.

Fake News ? I stated the AG made the ruling no Collusion, that’s real news it happened. Maxine been yelling impeach #45 since he was elected, TDS suffers join the chorus. Nadler was asked why not impeachment proceedings ? Answer because there is no impeachable offense just political theater.

Fake News ? I stated the AG made the ruling no Collusion, that’s real news it happened. Maxine been yelling impeach #45 since he was elected, TDS suffers join the chorus. Nadler was asked why not impeachment proceedings ? Answer because there is no impeachable offense just political theater.
Show me credible evidence on Fox Fake News where Nadler said that.

Last edited:
No!! Trump's cheating and corrupt sister, Judge Trump. Lol....lol

That’s right Obama never embraced his blood brother while telling the rest of us to take care of your brother. The press couldn’t even find him until Dinesh D’Souza flew over to Africa and found him living in a mud hut. Do you think if Mitt Romney’s brother was living in a mud hut press would have found him and reported it.

That’s right Obama never embraced his blood brother while telling the rest of us to take care of your brother. The press couldn’t even find him until Dinesh D’Souza flew over to Africa and found him living in a mud hut. Do you think if Mitt Romney’s brother was living in a mud hut press would have found him and reported it.

Nice try to change the subject but it didn't work. Let's go back to Judge Trump, Donald's sister. The one that resigned her judgeship to avoid criminal prosecution for scamming the American people with her fake tax inheritance schemes. Sounds familiar? That POS in the WH is suspected of doing the same. The entire klan is a bunch of lying criminals.

Nice try to change the subject but it didn't work. Let's go back to Judge Trump, Donald's sister. The one that resigned her judgeship to avoid criminal prosecution for scamming the American people with her fake tax inheritance schemes. Sounds familiar? That POS in the WH is suspected of doing the same. The entire klan is a bunch of lying criminals.

So if just say they convict your sister of prostitution, that makes you a whore too.

Convoluted right wing logic. Too much Fox Fake News. Try again.

What are you putting Trump in jail for next week ? It’s comical every week you post he’s done then about a week later you come up with a new crime, never address the last fallacy. Don’t you ever feel foolish or just plan DUMB.

What are you putting Trump in jail for next week ? It’s comical every week you post he’s done then about a week later you come up with a new crime, never address the last fallacy. Don’t you ever feel foolish or just plan DUMB.

I'm still waiting on you and the other right wing nutjobs to provide proof Obama spied on that POS in the WH. Or is this another lie told by Trump's low IQ followers?

I'm still waiting on you and the other right wing nutjobs to provide proof Obama spied on that POS in the WH. Or is this another lie told by Trump's low IQ followers?

Deflection, I didn’t say anything about Obama. I just asked which BS crime you peddling this week ? If you ever get one right you won’t know it because you certainly can’t be aware of when you’re wrong and keep predicting. I mean it’s amazing how consistently wrong you are. Mind boggling.

Deflection, I didn’t say anything about Obama. I just asked which BS crime you peddling this week ? If you ever get one right you won’t know it because you certainly can’t be aware of when you’re wrong and keep predicting. I mean it’s amazing how consistently wrong you are. Mind boggling.
What's more mind boggling is why you support a lying criminal who got elected president with the help of the Russians. How pathetic can you be.

What's more mind boggling is why you support a lying criminal who got elected president with the help of the Russians. How pathetic can you be.

Call Mueller with YOUR evidence ( Proof ) You now can go down in history as a great American or don’t and be known as a buffoon. TDS is serious get help or call Mueller.

Maybe this will help you, dumbass. Read the report!!!

Hey genius maybe you can just tell me Mueller’s collusion findings. Why would I read report the Democratic oversight committee won’t even read it. Tell me Mueller’s finding on collusion. You can’t even post it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT