ADVERTISEMENT

Biden is the last person that should be talking about the riots right now

Comes to Philly where the city has been a war zone with police riding down streets on loudspeaker telling citizens stay indoors and keep them locked. He pushes gun control. Invokes the racist Bull Connor ( a Democrat ) he left that part out. Demands action by Congress and lawmakers on racism, how long was he in Washington. Get back to basement where you belong.

What was his solution for the rioting and lawlessness, always talking about acting Presidential what was his plan, I must have missed it. Oh that’s right never mentioned any of it.

Reactions: lima23
What was his solution for the rioting and lawlessness, always talking about acting Presidential what was his plan, I must have missed it. Oh that’s right never mentioned any of it.
As usual, you never listen. For starters we can dust off that police reform plan Obama left Trump who quickly ignored it. This plan was a result of consent decrees between the Fed and many police departments to reduce the number of issues like we see today.

As usual, you never listen. For starters we can dust off that police reform plan Obama left Trump who quickly ignored it. This plan was a result of consent decrees between the Fed and many police departments to reduce the number of issues like we see today.
The plan where Obama sat idly back saying nothing while BLM terrorists were ambushing and murdering innocent cops? Yeah, that should have been scrapped.

He's done and you know it.
Yes, now lets hope someone tells biden that!!!!!!!!!!!!
A42 year do nothing but BS politician.
Dems will be happy if he still remembers he’s actually running for President
How pathetic dems have become.

Let’s see if your Trump Obama also left a corrupt investigation of your administration. Which one do you dust off first. Under Oath Testimony intel community executives FBI, CIA all testified they saw no collusion then went on MSM and lied to get rubes like you to sing their lies. How does it feel to get played or haven’t you figured it out yet.

What reform plan? The one where record numbers of cops were getting killed? That’s one?

I'm not getting that either. It's not like he's a newbie. He's been in politics for 700 years. He's done zilch for police reform. In fact, you can make a strong argument that it got worse.
I can tell you with first hand experience it was absolutely worse. I was honestly naive going into his presidency. I thought a lot of the leftwing talk would just be y’all as most politicians don’t slide one way completely. I was wrong...

These things were going on every other month while he was in the white house. Not to mention that thirteen of his staff members were bailing these looters/rioters (not protesters) out of jail.
Since he is going to be the 46th President on January 20th 2021 his voice needs to be heard now..A voice of reason and sound leadership unlike the Big Mac Eating Science Deny POS that is residing in the Oval Office..

Reactions: cems52
These things were going on every other month while he was in the white house. Not to mention that thirteen of his staff members were bailing these looters/rioters (not protesters) out of jail.
Since he is going to be the 46th President on January 20th 2021 his voice needs to be heard now..A voice of reason and sound leadership unlike the Big Mac Eating Science Deny POS that is residing in the Oval Office..

Lol at anyone who thinks that Biden is going to do squat other than blame everyone else.

You losers lost your prediction credibility after the last election. At least with hillary she was coherent and sorta healthy. Biden looks and sounds like he’s in his nineties. I get that last election was a surprise to you as it was to everyone but unlike the nieve left we actually learned our lesson the last time and aren’t falling for the same bs polls this go around. I love the fact that your getting your hopes up again though. So much more fun when we get to watch you guys cry over your disappointment.

literally every time biden talks we start grinning and brace our selves for him to say something outrageously stupid. “If an unarmed man approaches you with a knife, shoot him in the leg” haha. It’s every time he opens his mouth but just keeps getting funnier and funnier. Voice of reason and sound leadership hahahaha!

Last edited:
Why don't you address my point instead of sticking your head in the sand?

Must be going around you didn’t answer my question about how it feels to know you were played for 3 years with collusion lies. You came on here daily and told people they were conspiracy theories, people were low IQ and the whole time your heroes lied to you. Can’t bring yourself to admit it.

Reactions: utatem
This sounds like a deranged man's post.
Actually sounds as if he speaking factually, unlike you, who spews BS trying to get someone to bite due to fact that is the only way of you receiving any attention

Actually sounds as if he speaking factually, unlike you, who spews BS trying to get someone to bite due to fact that is the only way of you receiving any attention

Since you took it upon yourself to answer on behalf of a low IQ poster, I have to assume you are of similar intellect as him.

Must be going around you didn’t answer my question about how it feels to know you were played for 3 years with collusion lies. You came on here daily and told people they were conspiracy theories, people were low IQ and the whole time your heroes lied to you. Can’t bring yourself to admit it.

I still think Trump is a corrupt, lying scumbag. What's your opinion of Trump?

I still think Trump is a corrupt, lying scumbag. What's your opinion of Trump?

Just can’t answer the question can you ? What’s it like to be wrong 3 years running because you were lied to. Everybody on this board knows you don’t like Trump probably contributed to your blindness as the facts keep coming out. How about Fox fake news they had it right. Keep spewing the lies and incorrect predictions

Reactions: utatem
Just can’t answer the question can you ? What’s it like to be wrong 3 years running because you were lied to. Everybody on this board knows you don’t like Trump probably contributed to your blindness as the facts keep coming out. How about Fox fake news they had it right. Keep spewing the lies and incorrect predictions

Ok

You of all people know I would NEVER give in to your right wing bullshit.

Not asking you to. Right wing nut jobs didn’t lie to you and make you a fool for three plus years. Asked you what that feels like, when or better yet if you realize it. Why can’t you admit it ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT