ADVERTISEMENT

Biden is the last person that should be talking about the riots right now

You losers lost your prediction credibility after the last election. At least with hillary she was coherent and sorta healthy. Biden looks and sounds like he’s in his nineties. I get that last election was a surprise to you as it was to everyone but unlike the nieve left we actually learned our lesson the last time and aren’t falling for the same bs polls this go around. I love the fact that your getting your hopes up again though. So much more fun when we get to watch you guys cry over your disappointment.

literally every time biden talks we start grinning and brace our selves for him to say something outrageously stupid. “If an unarmed man approaches you with a knife, shoot him in the leg” haha. It’s every time he opens his mouth but just keeps getting funnier and funnier. Voice of reason and sound leadership hahahaha!

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/joe-bidens-terrible-gun-advice/

Not asking you to. Right wing nut jobs didn’t lie to you and make you a fool for three plus years. Asked you what that feels like, when or better yet if you realize it. Why can’t you admit it ?

Are you even paying attention to this shit show Trump has created? He is the mastermind behind this divisiveness in our country. You saw it in full display as he used a church as a photo opportunity to spur his violent message.

Are you even paying attention to this shit show Trump has created? He is the mastermind behind this divisiveness in our country. You saw it in full display as he used a church as a photo opportunity to spur his violent message.

A mature secure Man is able to admit when he’s wrong. Maybe you and him have something in common.

You need to admit you support a corrupt and ignorant president.

I don’t need to admit or listen to anything you suggest. Go work on your own shortcomings. Good Luck, you have your work cut out for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT