ADVERTISEMENT

Coup d'e tat!!!!

Lol you say he “knew” he lost the election.

I think 81 million reasons he might have thought otherwise. And it’s incumbent upon the people to overthrow an illegal election.
Your brain cells are under the influence of a hallucinogen put there by a corrupt politician named Trump. You need some serious rehab.

This was not a court hearing as you alleged. Instead, it was a hearing by the Committee to present their findings to the American people on Trump's criminal acts. If Trump desired to put forth testimony I'm certain the Committee would love to hear from him.
How many "American people" watched that nonsense do you think?

This is your average MAGA era Republican these days - a good marker of the level of intellect right wing voters have collapsed into after seven years of embracing "very stable genius" Donald Trump. No wonder low-IQ Herschel Walker and Dr. Oz are seen as viable.
I laughed my ass off. This guy sounds like some of the neantherthals we have on the right.

Reactions: Raoul2
I read where the Committee Chairman characterized Jan. 6 as "the culmination of an attempted coup". I didn't realize it was that serious. There must have been hundreds killed by these people. Everyone must have been armed to the teeth, guns a blazing!
Exactly!!! CEms52 didn’t watch it either. He was watching Dancing with the Stars.

• Haha
Reactions: mahb
I read where the Committee Chairman characterized Jan. 6 as "the culmination of an attempted coup". I didn't realize it was that serious. There must have been hundreds killed by these people. Everyone must have been armed to the teeth, guns a blazing!
Those dumbasses forgot to bring their weapons of mass destruction.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

• Haha
Reactions: mahb
Former Pentagon chief: Trump approved National Guard troops on January 6 to protect fascist “demonstrators”

This is why the National Guard didn’t respond to the attack on the Capitol

Trump wanted troops to protect his supporters at Jan. 6 rally Raoul this one is my fav !! You should have no issues with THIS outlet at all. On to my fav part, in their rage to vilify Trump this reporter, a democrat, ended up confirming HE DID order the troops ROFLMAO 🤪 Finally a Dem does SOMETHING GOOD LOL

and here's one just because ,,,,,,,,

Democrats Immediately Begin Fundraising Off the Jan. 6 Hearings

enjoy:)

You are correct. However, it's a fact the left has more educated people than the right. Look at those Southern Red states. Enough said!!
Says the dumbass Democrat that grew up in FLORIDA way way down South ROFLMAOAY

How many "American people" watched that nonsense do you think?
hmmmm cems, cd, little mikey if he figured out the remote, raoul, hawaii,,,,,,,,,,, maybe 10 people 😂 🤣😂 and they wont be going prime time anymore for fear of a bigger backlash than applause LOL

What weapons are those?
FARTS !!!!!!! Gotta think Climate Gotta think GREEN

source.gif

Democrats Recycling !!!

Says the dumbass Democrat that grew up in FLORIDA way way down South ROFLMAOAY
You ignoring facts again. I don't want to embarrass anyone but the reality is many Red states have lower educational levels than blue states. Again, check this out. One of your Republican buddies.

hmmmm cems, cd, little mikey if he figured out the remote, raoul, hawaii,,,,,,,,,,, maybe 10 people 😂 🤣😂 and they wont be going prime time anymore for fear of a bigger backlash than applause LOL

FARTS !!!!!!! Gotta think Climate Gotta think GREEN

source.gif

Democrats Recycling !!!
More than 20 million watched the Jan. 6 committee's first hearing and you're probably one of the idiots who believed Trump when he called the rally before Capitol attack a "lovefest".

Reactions: zackbear and cems52
The intention of the FBI was to stir up the entry into the capitol building .There were several FBI operatives standing out urging the crowd to move into the capitol One of whom was Ray Epps who has not been charged. There were black hooded Antifa operatives that initially broke the Capitol windows. The crowd was yelling Anti Fa and don't do it. The magnetic doors into the Capitol were unlocked by the Capitol police .
Before the crowd moved onto the Capitol steps there were concussion grenades thrown into the crowd one of which killed a man. Another woman was trampled and killed by Capitol police and beaten with sticks as she lay there unconscious There were Swat police armed with Automatic weapons with silencers who moved away from the doors going to the Chamber ,allowing Ashley Babbit to climb up onto the Window and then get murdered by Officer Byrd -a BLM sympathizer previously disciplined for leaving his gun unattended in the Capitol.
I am not condoning the individuals who used force against the police . But the whole event was orchestrated for the maximum political effect. Trump offered the national guard before the protest and was turned down by Pelosi. Not one protestor had a firearm or at least one was never used.
If the 100,000 protesting against election fraud wanted to take over the Congress building they could have easily done so. Most people see this Soviet Style sham committee for what it is.

Why would a so called news outlet not allow its audience to decide if they want to watch a show? Could it be the Fox Fake News audience is incapable of making such decisions? Or is this an example of a "news" outlet having a political agenda? What say you, right wingers?

Why would a so called news outlet not allow its audience to decide if they want to watch a show? Could it be the Fox Fake News audience is incapable of making such decisions? Or is this an example of a "news" outlet having a political agenda? What say you, right wingers?

Fox is basically on par with Russian tv propaganda.

Reactions: zackbear and cems52
Let’s GO BRANDON!

Congratulations Democrats on your Soviet Style Show Trial.

The same authoritarian tactics used by every brutal regime on the planet.

Anyone with a slight study of world history knows what I’m talking about.

It shouldn’t surprise anyone the democrats are using a Soviet style show trial to go after their political enemies, they already have weaponized our federal law enforcement agencies.

No election integrity.

A two tiered justice system.

The weaponization of our federal law enforcement agencies.

Political prisoners (prisoners in Gitmo are treated better)

A one sided state democrat press, more interested in pushing narratives than being a free press.

How long can a free republic survive under these conditions?

In my opinion... we are near the end times for the 2-party system.

America is a Democratic Republic that is run by the people for the people.

Except that hasn't been true since WWII.

Every election cycle it gets worse and worse and the division in the country grows larger and larger. This is a fact. Each new President makes the division worse. Started with Clinton, really took hold during GWB, became toxic during Obama, became criminally bad during Trump and is now beyond control with Biden.

I feel like American politics has become nothing more than a Westside Story, except not entertaining. Instead it's sickening... embarrassing... shameful.

Either America, the people, will wisen up and grow tired of the constant political division each side pushes and will get back to electing normal, regular PEOPLE that have all of America's best interests in mind into office...

Or we will absolutely become what Russia is... a total sham. A mirage of what truly made us the greatest country in the world only 75 short years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT