ADVERTISEMENT

Coup d'e tat!!!!

oh wow dude thats a given ! Orange man bad ! Thinking hurts between my ears just listen to twitter, msnbc, and Cnn et al. They are solid 🤣 😂🤣🦙🐮
Thinking creates methane and thats bad for the environment😜

A vast majority of Americans agree with you.

Coincidentally, a vast majority disagree with you.

A vast majority now also want anyone but Biden as well.

Maybe it's time for a 3rd party? Libertarian or Constitutionalist or whoever.

Both Republican and Democrats can pound their d!cks for all I care. Neither have done shit for the country in 20 years.

Trump was thr best chance we had at real change and the establishment painted him to be the Devil Incarnate.

More drama today in the January 6th Hearings. A new term I learned today was Red Mirage. Here's the meaning.

In American politics, a blue shift, also called a red mirage, is an observed phenomenon under which counts of in-person votes are more likely than overall vote counts to be for the Republican Party (whose party color is red), while provisional votes, mail-in ballots or absentee ballots, which are often counted later, are more likely for the Democratic Party.

This term of Red Mirage clearly explains why Trump lead the election early but lost after mail-in ballots were counted. This was heavily discussed before the election and most political observers were not surprised.

The Committee clearly established Trump knew he lost the election but still continued promoting the election lie. He willfully ignored the facts from his campaign and other credible people like his own AG Barr.

There was even a tie-in to Trump’s election lie and his grift of Republican donors to a so called "Election Defense Fund". The man has no shame and Republicans are gullible.

Reactions: Raoul2
More drama today in the January 6th Hearings. A new term I learned today was Red Mirage. Here's the meaning.

In American politics, a blue shift, also called a red mirage, is an observed phenomenon under which counts of in-person votes are more likely than overall vote counts to be for the Republican Party (whose party color is red), while provisional votes, mail-in ballots or absentee ballots, which are often counted later, are more likely for the Democratic Party.

This term of Red Mirage clearly explains why Trump lead the election early but lost after mail-in ballots were counted. This was heavily discussed before the election and most political observers were not surprised.

The Committee clearly established Trump knew he lost the election but still continued promoting the election lie. He willfully ignored the facts from his campaign and other credible people like his own AG Barr.

There was even a tie-in to Trump’s election lie and his gift of Republican donors to a so called "Election Defense Fund". The man has no shame and Republicans are gullible.

Also, this looks to be something on the horizon.

Reactions: cems52
Last edited:
Breitbart, you serious? You ought to be embarrassed. Besides, the DOJ has bigger fish to fry like January 6th insurrectionists.
Lol...lol
Lol...lol
I know you only approve of Democrat State Run Media where there are no journalists.

Do you still believe the Russian Hoax, masks will protect you from Covid, and that the vaccines work?

On a side note PFIZER lost in court and was forced to release documents to the public, originally we weren’t supposed to see them for 75 years.

PFIZER knew December of 2020 that the vaccines didn’t work, oh well at least we created 12 new billionaires.

Reactions: krvanness and mahb
LMFAO.

This is your smoking gun??

For a minute I thought there was actually something to see here.

Who said anything about a smoking gun? The committee will release its overall findings soon, at which point DOJ can decide who to prosecute.

Who said anything about a smoking gun? The committee will release its overall findings soon, at which point DOJ can decide who to prosecute.

Hopefully they decide to prosecute Biden for impersonating a federal official.

The point is... this is 100% a non-story. There was no "coup-de-tat" to overthrow the government. It was a bunch of half-wits that broke into an office and took selfies while dressed up like Vikings.

I blame technology and liberals for raising a generation of miscreants that can't separate reality from video games.

Hopefully they decide to prosecute Biden for impersonating a federal official.

The point is... this is 100% a non-story. There was no "coup-de-tat" to overthrow the government. It was a bunch of half-wits that broke into an office and took selfies while dressed up like Vikings.

I blame technology and liberals for raising a generation of miscreants that can't separate reality from video games.

Yes, when you're under threat of prosecution, its always a good idea to deny, lie, and launch counteraccusations.

Reactions: zackbear
Yes, when you're under threat of prosecution, its always a good idea to deny, lie, and launch counteraccusations.

I blame Liberals for that as well.

See, I grew up in a time when Clinton was in office so I learned from the best!

Ol' Bill was a master at this, right?!? I mean... "he DID NOT... HAVE...SEXUAL...RELATIONS....with THAT WOMAN..." RIGHT?!?!

Oh... wait, no, he did. Eeek! Dude openly lied and got caught! That is NOT very Presidential of him is it? I mean... what kind of example does that set for American kids?? Probably got in some SERIOUS trouble for that one.

Oh... wait, no, he didnt.

So this was the example I had growing up as a teenager in America. Its exactly as you said...

...when you're under threat of prosecution, its always a good idea to deny, lie, and launch counteraccusations...

So I guess really... all of America can blame Clinton and the Demoncrats for a generation of toxic masculinity that began with Billy's "deny, lie and launch counteraccusations" campaign. Dude literally wrote the book that is still being followed today.

A true Renaissance Man.

shocked you would admit this, as it IS the Democrat playbook. Credit to even getting the order correct ! Your indoctrination was done to perfection. 1st honest think I've read from you 👍

Reactions: grbcane

Ol' Bill was a master at this, right?!? I mean... "he DID NOT... HAVE...SEXUAL...RELATIONS....with THAT WOMAN..." RIGHT?!?!

Oh... wait, no, he did. Eeek! Dude openly lied and got caught! That is NOT very Presidential of him is it? I mean... what kind of example does that set for American kids?? Probably got in some SERIOUS trouble for that one.

So this was the example I had growing up as a teenager in America. Its exactly as you said...

...when you're under threat of prosecution, its always a good idea to deny, lie, and launch counteraccusations...

So I guess really... all of America can blame Clinton and the Demoncrats for a generation of toxic masculinity that began with Billy's "deny, lie and launch counteraccusations" campaign. Dude literally wrote the book that is still being followed today.

A true Renaissance Man.

To be fair when Bill said he did not sex with that woman he was talking about Hillary.

• Haha
Reactions: krvanness

A true Renaissance Man.

Well done. A thread on an investigation of an attempted coup in the present has somehow led us to Bill Clinton. I hear the Kremlin are hiring.

Well done. A thread on an investigation of an attempted coup in the present has somehow led us to Bill Clinton. I hear the Kremlin are hiring.
You would know if the Kremlin is hiring that’s where you get your politics.

Reactions: mahb
Fake news. How can the Kremlin be hiring while Joey is destroying their economy with the "dreaded" sanctions that he's put on them?

• Haha
Fake news. How can the Kremlin be hiring while Joey is destroying their economy with the "dreaded" sanctions that he's put on them?

Putin has slush fund for quality propagandists like many of our resident Lounge posters.

I know you only approve of Democrat State Run Media where there are no journalists.

Do you still believe the Russian Hoax, masks will protect you from Covid, and that the vaccines work?

On a side note PFIZER lost in court and was forced to release documents to the public, originally we weren’t supposed to see them for 75 years.

PFIZER knew December of 2020 that the vaccines didn’t work, oh well at least we created 12 new billionaires.
Are you really that slow? I'm being 100% serious when I ask you that question. No rational person would ask these questions. Do us a favor, don't take your shots. Also, continue believing Trump is a choir boy.

Are you really that slow? I'm being 100% serious when I ask you that question. No rational person would ask these questions. Do us a favor, don't take your shots. Also, continue believing Trump is a choir boy.
Keep displaying your ignorance.

I guess you like being a couple years behind.

Do you still believe Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformatio?

• Haha
Keep displaying your ignorance.

I guess you like being a couple years behind.

Do you still believe Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformatio?
Here's what I believe based on facts not conjecture or speculation by the right. Trump has brainwashed you and others into "funding his defense fund". That was a lie but you still gave. The man is corrupt to his soul but you still support him. Why? He tried to overthrow our government but you are ok with it. Why?

Here's what I believe based on facts not conjecture or speculation by the right. Trump has brainwashed you and others into "funding his defense fund". That was a lie but you still gave. The man is corrupt to his soul but you still support him. Why? He tried to overthrow our government but you are ok with it. Why?

Do you believe Hunters laptop was a non-story and Russian misinformation?

Answer the question.

Do us a favor...take your shots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT