ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat Darling AOC Slammed As “Financially Illiterate.”

Nobody is holding a gun to your head....lol. Yes, 3 Billion in tax revenue is the number that she can get from any other business coming in. Why would she forfeit it unnecessarily? That makes zero sense.

Who the blankety blank said she should forfeit that?? She should choose to do both.

I take it you do work for the government. Slow day?

Who the blankety blank said she should forfeit that?? She should choose to do both.

I take it you do work for the government. Slow day?

Ummm, Amazon says she should....lmao. Have no not been paying attention to what I have been saying over and over and over and over? Both isn't her choice to make. She doesn't care to forfeit that money and Amazon wants the freebies. She ain't having it.

25,000 jobs
150,000 average salary
25% federal tax?
10% state tax?
937,500,000 annual federal taxes paid
375,000,000 annual state taxes paid

I didn't study at SCS community college, but...

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Then stop....I am not going to agree. You think the more you tell me 9 to 1 ROI based on someone elses ill guided opinion is going to move me you are mistaken.
Not trying to change your mind just stating why she is foolish to me. You are well within your right to disagree with me.

25,000 jobs
150,000 average salary
25% federal tax?
10% state tax?
937,500,000 annual federal taxes paid
375,000,000 annual state taxes paid

I didn't study at SCS community college, but...
But they would be losing 3 billion dollars. o_O

AOC is right and she is going to be re-elected because this and one simple fact. Republicans don't run her district...and politicians with their hand in the cookie jar don't run her district either. She runs her district. She isn't someone that can't answer what magazines she reads. She is as sharp as they come.

But they would be losing 3 billion dollars. o_O
States competing for industry (medical, engineering, aerospace, manufacturing, etc) in order to provide jobs to its residents and revenue to its coffers is an every day occurrence. Tough concept for dummies to grasp.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT