ADVERTISEMENT

Jailed Russian says he hacked DNC on Kremlin's orders and can prove it

Keep dreaming.
airflotus.0_standard_709.0.gif

Pathetic attempt! Zero credibility or brains. Hey you did run TWO Fortune 500 companies! And hold adavanced degrees. Hahahaha
Yes, one advanced degree not "adavanced" degree as you wrote. You lost credibility when you lied about your previous name under Ozona. Shame of your past? I would be ashamed if I were banned for racial slurs.

Yes, one advanced degree not "adavanced" degree as you wrote. You lost credibility when you lied about your previous name under Ozona. Shame of your past? I would be ashamed if I were banned for racial slurs.
You said you had “two” previously!! So add this to the list ofCems lies. Also when did I lie? And you’ve been telling me you’d show me and the board all these “racist” posts yet haven’t been able to find a single one! And shall we discuss the history of lies and snitching you’ve done?? Want to go there?? And a good many posters have been lost due to you making up lies. Just an FYI, everyone knows. That’s something to be ashamed of. Lying and slandering people falsely!

You said you had “two” previously!! So add this to the list ofCems lies. Also when did I lie? And you’ve been telling me you’d show me and the board all these “racist” posts yet haven’t been able to find a single one! And shall we discuss the history of lies and snitching you’ve done?? Want to go there?? And a good many posters have been lost due to you making up lies. Just an FYI, everyone knows. That’s something to be ashamed of. Lying and slandering people falsely!
Not sure why you call me a snitch but frankly if I were I would say so without fear of consequences from you. You only frightened your right wing buddies. Not me.

Why didn’t the DNC let the FBI look at their servers?
Oh wait....we like the FBI again? lmao. I can't keep up. I don't know. But I do know what was proven. So, stay on topic. The Kremlin is running this country now and Trump supporters are perfectly fine with it.

Reactions: cems52
Oh wait....we like the FBI again? lmao. I can't keep up. I don't know. But I do know what was proven. So, stay on topic. The Kremlin is running this country now and Trump supporters are perfectly fine with it.
When did they find a Russia/ Trump connection?? Hahahaha more CD lies. Give up, nobody buying this propoganda. Any sane person knows it was all BS from the left. And why skip over the question? Hillary dodged a directive from the FBI, care to share why??

When they arrested his campaign management team.....lol. Any other questions? Then this dumbass goes on his tweeter and blabs about it. Then goes on national TV and runs his cake hole.

It's the most bizarre thing I have ever seen. Someone being investigated talking every day or so and just handing the authorities information that incriminates you just about every single day. I don't think this level of stupidity has ever been displayed in an investigation before.

Reactions: cems52
When they arrested his campaign management team.....lol. Any other questions? Then this dumbass goes on his tweeter and blabs about it. Then goes on national TV and runs his cake hole.

It's the most bizarre thing I have ever seen. Someone being investigated talking every day or so and just handing the authorities information that incriminates you just about every single day. I don't think this level of stupidity has ever been displayed in an investigation before.
They arrested his campaign team?? Lmfao!! For ties to Russia tampering with the election?? And zero leaks? Zero charges of election fraud?? Nothing that ties Russia to Trump or election?? Flynn and Manafort and that other clown weren’t even arrested for anything Russia related except for not paying taxes and Flynn lies about a meeting! You want to talk stupid, it’s you Libs come here lying everyday like none of us read a newspaper or watch the news! Only person so far with direct dealings with Putin has been Obama when he let his favorite drug and fun runner off so Obama could blow Putin more! CD a bit of advice, nobody believes the nonsense you sell, it’s all BS. The comparison you made almost as funny as you telling people you run CaneSport.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT