ADVERTISEMENT

Just give the Dems enough rope.

sabrose

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2006
Having spent 4 years with nothing but Trump derangement syndrome which led to illegal spying, political prosecutions, fake impeachments and election fraud the Democrats actually have to put their deranged policies in action. With Obama leftovers really running the government it won't take long for their insane policies to raise gas prices, lead to increased minority unemployment and destroy American industry.
The post election fascism displayed by the media and their democrat colleagues has been on display. Any American who values free speech has to be appalled. As Dems pander to 20 percent of the voters which is the radical left , their platforms run counter to what the majority of Americans want as has been shown in recent polls.
Trump was elected because of Obama's miserable record .It took massive fraud to defeat him. Watch an learn how inept these Democrats are at governing. The blue states are trash heaps after BLM riots and police cutbacks. with a marked exodus to red states.
Meanwhile Trump is having a ball and will troll these leftists and RINOS as his popularity continues to rise.

Having spent 4 years with nothing but Trump derangement syndrome which led to illegal spying, political prosecutions, fake impeachments and election fraud the Democrats actually have to put their deranged policies in action. With Obama leftovers really running the government it won't take long for their insane policies to raise gas prices, lead to increased minority unemployment and destroy American industry.
The post election fascism displayed by the media and their democrat colleagues has been on display. Any American who values free speech has to be appalled. As Dems pander to 20 percent of the voters which is the radical left , their platforms run counter to what the majority of Americans want as has been shown in recent polls.
Trump was elected because of Obama's miserable record .It took massive fraud to defeat him. Watch an learn how inept these Democrats are at governing. The blue states are trash heaps after BLM riots and police cutbacks. with a marked exodus to red states.
Meanwhile Trump is having a ball and will troll these leftists and RINOS as his popularity continues to rise.
So true, but they will just blame someone else for the results of their own bad policies.

This is going to be the most wasteful moneywise and disastrous presidency of our lifetime. Worst than Jimmy Carter and when it’s over we’re going to be a directionless mess and broke as a country. At least spend the money on Americans not the World Health Org which is essentially a branch of China run by fraudsters who screwed us on Covid, the climate org which will send billions to other countries while China and India pollute uncontrollably, the World Trade org which considers China as a developing country and cost us billions in unfair trade advantages for them, andallowing millions to come in illegally and cost us billions. Meanwhile as Joe go’s along he is eliminating thousands of jobs and large revenue the states would of had from pipelines and oil revenues. Meanwhile DC is being turned into a military state because they are acting like Jan 6th
was worst than Pearl Harbor. Meanwhile stock market sees wants coming and the is starting to drop which will majorly hurt the economy with people spending less money. Wait till the start the tax increase that is when the big drop will start.
Also bogus impeachment trial will divide the country more than ever.
Not bad for two weeks work.

You should understand. The American people have asked for this change and elections have consequences.

They also gave Trump plenty of rope and he managed two impeachments and left the nation in complete destruction, which is why the OP’s narrative is more in line with Capitol storming insurrectionists than the mainstream who elected Biden as President.

The only threads that I should be seeing from the right is how are we going to save / protect our party from this extreme supremist nationalist agenda. If you aren't concerned about that then please miss me.

This is going to be the most wasteful moneywise and disastrous presidency of our lifetime. Worst than Jimmy Carter and when it’s over we’re going to be a directionless mess and broke as a country. At least spend the money on Americans not the World Health Org which is essentially a branch of China run by fraudsters who screwed us on Covid, the climate org which will send billions to other countries while China and India pollute uncontrollably, the World Trade org which considers China as a developing country and cost us billions in unfair trade advantages for them, andallowing millions to come in illegally and cost us billions. Meanwhile as Joe go’s along he is eliminating thousands of jobs and large revenue the states would of had from pipelines and oil revenues. Meanwhile DC is being turned into a military state because they are acting like Jan 6th
was worst than Pearl Harbor. Meanwhile stock market sees wants coming and the is starting to drop which will majorly hurt the economy with people spending less money. Wait till the start the tax increase that is when the big drop will start.
Also bogus impeachment trial will divide the country more than ever.
Not bad for two weeks work.
Bogus impeachment trial? So you think a president can direct people to our capital for an insurrection? That resulted in killing 5 people including a police officer? Please tell us because honestly makes the rest of your post disagreeable. What is it that a president can do if he can't get impeached for this? Go on national TV and shoot someone?

This is just not having any accountability. That doesn't bring us together. That further divides us. So if Biden told everyone to go to the capital and kill republican leaders he should never account for this?

I agree with most of what you’re saying, but we have to acknowledge after years of younger generations being indoctrinated instead of being taught, this country has changed. We don’t have a free press, the Democrats will find new boogie men to blame. Georgia just elected two communists to the senate, so there’s a chance they won’t hang themselves,

Bogus impeachment trial? So you think a president can direct people to our capital for an insurrection? That resulted in killing 5 people including a police officer? Please tell us because honestly makes the rest of your post disagreeable. What is it that a president can do if he can't get impeached for this? Go on national TV and shoot someone?

This is just not having any accountability. That doesn't bring us together. That further divides us. So if Biden told everyone to go to the capital and kill republican leaders he should never account for this?

The timeline and Trump’s speech, show your statement is a lie.

It’s a shame so many fools can’t do their own research, sadly, and they have become so dishonest on this site. I know weak people love the blame game, parroting the MSM, but please tell us where Trump told people to riot, hurt others or incited an insurrection ? The truth sucks for you shameless people:

“Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you, we’re going to walk down, we’re going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.”

“I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”

“So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we’re going to the Capitol, and we’re going to try and give.

The Democrats are hopeless, they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don’t need any of our help. We’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

I want to thank you all. God bless you and God Bless America.

Thank you all for being here. This is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you”

Last edited:
It’s a shame so many fools can’t do their own research, sadly, and they have become so dishonest on this site. I know weak people love the blame game, parroting the MSM, but please tell us where Trump told people to riot, hurt others or incited an insurrection ? The truth sucks for you shameless people:

“Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you, we’re going to walk down, we’re going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.”

“I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”

“So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we’re going to the Capitol, and we’re going to try and give.

The Democrats are hopeless, they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don’t need any of our help. We’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

Thank you all for being here. This is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you”
To overthrow a duly elected president, the Dems went to the unprecedented steps of impeachment with no evidence. The silly Buck Toothed Donkeys thought they could use an impeachment trial as a fishing expedition. Now they double down on their stupidity and try it again. Add in that they brought in lying witnesses to both the sham impeachment trial and also the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings and it's pretty easy to see that these are just horrible people.

Listen, the FBI and the Justice Department has a transcript of Trump's speech. If charges are not brought forth then on what grounds should there be an impeachment. The only reason that the stupid Democrats want to impeach Trump is so he doesn't run in 2024. It's obvious to both Democrats and Republicans. So, CD Wrong and the rest of you POS libtards, sweat it out. I would be more concerned with the Republican Party regaining the House and the Senate in 2022 than wasting energy on former President Trump's second try at an impeachment.

Listen, the FBI and the Justice Department has a transcript of Trump's speech. If charges are not brought forth then on what grounds should there be an impeachment. The only reason that the stupid Democrats want to impeach Trump is so he doesn't run in 2024. It's obvious to both Democrats and Republicans. So, CD Wrong and the rest of you POS libtards, sweat it out. I would be more concerned with the Republican Party regaining the House and the Senate in 2022 than wasting energy on former President Trump's second try at an impeachment.
They overlook the statement, “we’re going to march to the Capitol and peacefully and patriotically have your voices heard.”

This legally absolves him of inciting an insurrection. This is why talking heads and other radical liberals, when pressed to cite what specifically Trump said that cited an insurrection, deflect to orange man bad and show videos of the acts, instead of facts.

Okay first of all Charges have already been brought so I have no idea WTF you are even talking about. The trial is in two weeks. Charges were brought because the FBI and the Justice Department have a transcript of Trump's speech. Please keep up. Second of all of course we don't want that POS to run in 2024 so what point are you trying to make? Duh!!! We do not want him anywhere near our government again and what he did was reprehensible. It may be okay with you that these so called domestic terrorist's invade our capital but not okay with the American people at large.

Now, having said that we also know you aren't concerned. Why would you be? This is about accountability. Something sorely missing in the republican party at large right now. Your are worried about the house and senate? We are worried about AMERICA! See the difference? You are enamored with power for the alt right. I am telling you America doesn't row that way. We are never going to give power to this sector of the country. This experiment is OVER!

Biden will keep things the way they are supposed to be. Shout out to Hunter!

Last edited:
Okay first of all Charges have already been brought so I have no idea WTF you are even talking about. The trial is in two weeks. Charges were brought because the FBI and the Justice Department have a transcript of Trump's speech. Please keep up. Second of all of course we don't want that POS to run in 2024 so what point are you trying to make? Duh!!! We do not want him anywhere near our government again and what he did was reprehensible. It may be okay with you that these so called domestic terrorist's invade our capital but not okay with the American people at large.

Now, having said that we also know you aren't concerned. Why would you be? This is about accountability. Something sorely missing in the republican party at large right now. Your are worried about the house and senate? We are worried about AMERICA! See the difference? You are obsessesed with power for the alt right. I am telling you America doesn't row that way. We are never going to give power to this sector of the country. This experiment is OVER!

Biden will keep things the way they are supposed to be. Shout out to Hunter!

Real charges, not sham impeachment charges. You’re still clueless.

I have attached the articles of impeachment. Fun Fact: The most bipartisan vote for impeachment in American history. Shout out to the republicans that actually care about this country.

I am not sure that some of you understand what an impeachment is. Make google your friend please. It's a process of when a legislation BRINGS CHARGES against a civil official.

CD does it bother you he was impeached without allowing Him any defense in the House ?
Huh? You need to study the process. He will get his chance to defend himself. You don't do it in the house. The house is where the Articles have to pass. Apparently the legislators felt there was enough there to pass the articles. You don't defend yourself there....and this is the most bipartisan vote in the history of the US government.

Last edited:
I have attached the articles of impeachment. Fun Fact: The most bipartisan vote for impeachment in American history. Shout out to the republicans that actually care about this country.

I am not sure that some of you understand what an impeachment is. Make google your friend please. It's a process of when a legislation BRINGS CHARGES against a civil official.

Haha you just cucked yourself with this definition. By your own definition, Trump can’t be tried or impeached by the Senate because he is no longer a civil official. Lolololol!

Here's another fun fact for you, an impeachment means nothing with no evidence. Thoughts, opinions, presumptions and feelings will never be enough to win a guilty verdict in America. You think you would have learned that the first time.

oooops CD maybe you need to focus on finding things that are True, and not just the ones you like. Guess you don't mind when someone is denied his/her right to self defense, much less the presumption of being innocent UNTILL proven guilty.

oooops CD maybe you need to focus on finding things that are True, and not just the ones you like. Guess you don't mind when someone is denied his/her right to self defense, much less the presumption of being innocent UNTILL proven guilty.
CD sounds like a bigot who doesn’t believe in the Bill of rights. He probably wants slavery to return and women to having no rights.

Who said he was guilty of anything? You might want to take your own advice. Regarding Trump we are saying he is impeached for inciting an insurrection. That's based on what we can publicly see and hear from Trump himself. There is a reason this was the most bipartisan impeachment in our history.

Trump will defend himself and this time he isn't going to be given a free pass because of his party affiliation. There is a new sheriff in town.

Who said he was guilty of anything? You might want to take your own advice. Regarding Trump we are saying he is impeached for inciting an insurrection. That's based on what we can publicly see and hear from Trump himself. There is a reason this was the most bipartisan impeachment in our history.
CD fails to read truths and blocks people who show him truths. Someone post this for the snowflake:

That's the Communist way...guilty until proven innocent! CD needs to get educated on the American way of justice not the Communist way of which he believes in.

Let's look at the facts. Legal scholars say he doesn't need to say "I want you to go in there and kill people". It's not one speech. Its a combination of acts that lead up to the speech and the results of all of those things and action. Either some of you are very naive, or pretty dumb if you think the rest of us are that stupid. Trump has a trail of things that he did to incite violence from the day he lost this election.

Fact 1: Trump lost this election by 8 million votes

Fact 2: Donald J Trump has said constantly on twitter and in rallies the election results were not accurate.

Fact 3: Donald J Trump made an inappropriate phone call to an election official to find votes fraudulently. (We actually heard the phone call)

Fact 4: Judges at all levels have seen no evidence of any miscalculation of election results.

Fact 5: Trumps attorney of record asked the same crowd to engage in "Trial by combat" at the time the election results were to be certified in congress.

Fact 6: In several tweets trump referred to this crowd as the "cavalry" and clearly stated it would be "wild".

Fact 7: One of the most telling is the behavior since the death and danger of these officials at the capital. No mention by name the victims. No calls to anyone's families. No apologies. No remorse. No reaching out to any officials who needed to literally hide under desk. A lack of leadership and a profile of a POS that's pretty irrefutable.

To me it's like that movie the little things. The little facts that all add up for me. It's the silence of people in the party and people that vote for POS like this that are the most telling to me. The people that defend it. It reminds me of the old days where people would just act like things aren't their problem even though it is morally wrong. Cowardly is the first thing that comes to my mind.

Let's look at the facts. Legal scholars say he doesn't need to say "I want you to go in there and kill people". It's not one speech. Its a combination of acts that lead up to the speech and the results of all of those things and action. Either some of you are very naive, or pretty dumb if you think the rest of us are that stupid. Trump has a trail of things that he did to incite violence from the day he lost this election.

Fact 2: Donald J Trump has said constantly on twitter and in rallies the election results were not accurate.

Fact 3: Donald J Trump made an inappropriate phone call to an election official to find votes fraudulently. (We actually heard the phone call)

Fact 4: Judges at all levels have seen no evidence of any miscalculation of election results.

Fact 5: Trumps attorney of record asked the same crowd to engage in "Trial by combat" at the time the election results were to be certified in congress.

Fact 6: In several tweets trump referred to this crowd as the "cavalry" and clearly stated it would be "wild".

Fact 7: One of the most telling is the behavior since the death and danger of these officials at the capital. No mention by name the victims. No calls to anyone's families. No apologies. No remorse. No reaching out to any officials who needed to literally hide under desk. A lack of leadership and a profile of a POS that's pretty irrefutable.

To me it's like that movie the little things. The little facts that all add up for me. It's the silence of people in the party and people that vote for POS like this that are the most telling to me. The people that defend it. It reminds me of the old days where people would just act like things aren't their problem even though it is morally wrong. Cowardly is the first thing that comes to my mind.
Liberal activist scholars? Still waiting on the DOJ to charge him.

Last edited:

There is more concrete facts surrounding Sleepy Joe , Hunter and Burisma than a harmless transcript from a Donald Trump speech. If in 2022 the house goes Republican Republican Impeachment proceedings will start against the criminal Biden. That POS and his son will be prosecuted. His brother and John Kerry to be included. Wait CD , it can happen.

Reactions: krvanness

Blah, blah, blah. Not one piece of evidence of Trump telling anyone to incite violence or to storm the capitol. He literally tells them to be heard but be peaceful. We do however have the current VP on tape saying that the burning, looting, and rioting over the summer not only will continue but should continue. Impeach the bit**.

Blah, blah, blah. Not one piece of evidence of Trump telling anyone to incite violence or to storm the capitol. He literally tells them to be heard but be peaceful. We do however have the current VP on tape saying that the burning, looting, and rioting over the summer not only will continue but should continue. Impeach the bit**.
It will likely come in 2022.

You should understand. The American people have asked for this change and elections have consequences.
You are correct, Economic prosperity, COVID, bringing the country together and international safety are now 100% Biden's responsibility. Like Manny Diaz and UM Football, no excuses.

There is more concrete facts surrounding Sleepy Joe , Hunter and Burisma than a harmless transcript from a Donald Trump speech. If in 2022 the house goes Republican Republican Impeachment proceedings will start against the criminal Biden. That POS and his son will be prosecuted. His brother and John Kerry to be included. Wait CD , it can happen.
Yeah.. this is nothing but diverting blame. If Trump had anything on Joe, don't you think he would have pursued it? Hell ..he was asking other countries to announce fake investigations because his own justice department would not. Stay focused!

Trump has over 70 million votes. Nothing he says to them is harmless. What presidents say and do carry a vast amount of weight. Don't play naive. You are well aware of this fact...or I do not consider you to be that stupid of a person.

He must be held accountable for his actions and his affiliations. This is the highest office in the land. It's not a game show on reality tv. People died here so tell those families about Trump's harmless statements.

Last edited:
When you are a President with a firm mandate from the people you don't have to have a fence around the capital .The Dems being the perpetrators of fraud and treason ,know what they have done .They will always be looking over their shoulder and their attempts at suppressing the will of the people through censorship and tyranny will backfire.
The Dems act like the victims here but they are the perps. They are the mobsters that move into a nice neighborhood of law abiding citizens and wonder why they cant get respect and comraderie from their neighbors. They are playing with dirty political capital
They are leftist fascists who are modeling their actions after the Soviets under Lenin and Stalin. It is going to backfire horribly. Their attempts at suppression of 80 million Trump voters will fail and is a low point for the country.
Open borders ,high taxes , destroying healthcare , enabling enemies like China ,pushing social deviance ,high gas prices while destroying energy independence, silly Climate change regulations that hike the cost of living are just a few of the deranged policies being enacted now. When gas hits 5 dollars ,crime and taxes go up the Biden illusion will quickly crumble.
The Leninist Dems believe in the ignorance of the masses. They know most of their constituents can easily be influenced by economic or racial catchwords and the total Demonization of Republicans. They can get to blacks who have a hate on for white people. They promise increased wages to simpletons but fail to mention unemployment will increase due to that as well as due to illegal alien increases. They are engineering an illegal invasion of foreigners to maintain power regardless of the economic and safety burdens to the average citizen. They are the Manchurian Party and a major danger to the country.

When you are a President with a firm mandate from the people you don't have to have a fence around the capital .The Dems being the perpetrators of fraud and treason ,know what they have done .They will always be looking over their shoulder and their attempts at suppressing the will of the people through censorship and tyranny will backfire.
The Dems act like the victims here but they are the perps. They are the mobsters that move into a nice neighborhood of law abiding citizens and wonder why they cant get respect and comraderie from their neighbors. They are playing with dirty political capital
They are leftist fascists who are modeling their actions after the Soviets under Lenin and Stalin. It is going to backfire horribly. Their attempts at suppression of 80 million Trump voters will fail and is a low point for the country.
Open borders ,high taxes , destroying healthcare , enabling enemies like China ,pushing social deviance ,high gas prices while destroying energy independence, silly Climate change regulations that hike the cost of living are just a few of the deranged policies being enacted now. When gas hits 5 dollars ,crime and taxes go up the Biden illusion will quickly crumble.
The Leninist Dems believe in the ignorance of the masses. They know most of their constituents can easily be influenced by economic or racial catchwords and the total Demonization of Republicans. They can get to blacks who have a hate on for white people. They promise increased wages to simpletons but fail to mention unemployment will increase due to that as well as due to illegal alien increases. They are engineering an illegal invasion of foreigners to maintain power regardless of the economic and safety burdens to the average citizen. They are the Manchurian Party and a major danger to the country.
Your vitriol of the opposing party is just embarrassing in light of what the right wing faction of the republican party has done at this capital. 80 Million Trump voters? That's not how many voters Trump had. Who told you this? Trump? LMAO....it's wrong! Trump had 74 Million voters. So what? Biden has over 81 Million. What exactly is your point? Trumps voters are more important than Bidens? They aren't. Because they are less which is why they lost so Biden won and we take on his agenda. Get over it already.

This incessant snow flake whining about policy is irrelevant. Nobody cares except the people who lost. The 74 Million who lost care I suppose....but they lost. That matters as much as Hillarys votes matters as Trump set his policy. The left equally hated that but it didn't matter. It doesn't now either.

Your vitriol with the left is almost comical considering what is happening right now as we speak on the right. That party is literally being taken over by alt right wing white nationalist that are behaving literally like domestic terrorist and you seem fine with that. But the left, now that is what is to worry about. People died at the Capital because of these terrorist. Nobody cares about what they think or believe except people that agree with this behavior.

Any who agrees with what they did can do what I have suggested for those people. They can eat a fat one. I don't care about them and what they believe. They are unamerican losers....that will complain about athletes taking a knee disrespecting our flag but will go disrupt our American democracy hundreds of years old of certifying / counting the votes by killing at our capital. They are not Americans they are terrorist to me and any other real American.

Last edited:
You can cut and paste this into every thread, libs are total fcking idiots

Your vitriol of the opposing party is just embarrassing in light of what the right wing faction of the republican party has done at this capital. 80 Million Trump voters? That's not how many voters Trump had. Who told you this? Trump? LMAO....it's wrong! Trump had 74 Million voters. So what? Biden has over 81 Million. What exactly is your point? Trumps voters are more important than Bidens? They aren't. Because they are less which is why they lost so Biden won and we take on his agenda. Get over it already.

This incessant snow flake whining about policy is irrelevant. Nobody cares except the people who lost. The 74 Million who lost care I suppose....but they lost. That matters as much as Hillarys votes matters as Trump set his policy. The left equally hated that but it didn't matter. It doesn't now either.

Your vitriol with the left is almost comical considering what is happening right now as we speak on the right. That party is literally being taken over by alt right wing white nationalist that are behaving literally like domestic terrorist and you seem fine with that. But the left, now that is what is to worry about. People died at the Capital because of these terrorist. Nobody cares about what they think or believe except people that agree with this behavior.

Any who agrees with what they did can do what I have suggested for those people. They can eat a fat one. I don't care about them and what they believe. They are unamerican losers....that will complain about athletes taking a knee disrespecting our flag but will go disrupt our American democracy hundreds of years old of certifying / counting the votes by killing at our capital. They are not Americans they are terrorist to me and any other real American.

Please see HJ and borrow some of his pain meds. Your delusions are deep. Get some help.

• Haha
WOW CD just WOW ,,,,,,,,
Your vitriol of the opposing party is just embarrassing in light of what the right wing faction of the republican party has done at this capital. 80 Million Trump voters?
That you, one of the most intolerant people who accused, slandered, and ridiculed the last administration from before his election to present day, would accuse ANYONE of vitriol is beyond rich, beyond shameless, beyond a joke, brother you live in a world of self delusion. WOW

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT