ADVERTISEMENT

Trump will Lose by a Landslide

The problem. with your left wing scenario is- You. don't have a. candidate. You have a demented bumbling fool that no one respects ,who will. not stand up to any type of pressure spotlight, and at some point that light will shine. He has a ton of baggage besides the obvious loss of mental acuity, not that he had that much- plagiarism, crime bill ,Stennis and Eastland, soft on China, soft on Russia, paid off Iran, Ukraine,Burisma, takes crackhead son to China on Air Force 2 and worthless POS cops 1.5 billion dollars, Tara Reade, You Ain't Black etc .At some this stuff is all going to come out, and he will have to defend himself ,when he doesn't even know what state he is in.
I'm guessing DNC is desperately trying to not have debates.

This probably was a good read but run on sentences is not something I care to navigate. Also, if Joe Biden is such a terrible candidate then Trump will win easily. Don't waste your time discussing a person who has NO chance in defeating that POS in the WH.

This probably was a good read but run on sentences is not something I care to navigate. Also, if Joe Biden is such a terrible candidate then Trump will win easily. Don't waste your time discussing a person who has NO chance in defeating that POS in the WH.
You really are an arrogant know nothing asshole. At what university do you teach English?

You really are an arrogant know nothing asshole. At what university do you teach English?

If you don't know what is a run on sentence, lord help us. I have a few pet peeves when it comes to writing. No misspelled words or run on sentences. You violated the latter and I stopped reading.

Not one thing I said was dishonest or untrue.

1. Trumps administration full of arrest and jail sentences? FACT!
2. Trump ignored intelligence Briefings that caused the US to lead the world in covid cases and deaths and 40 Million unemployed? FACT!
3 Trump using the military on his own people who were peaceful protesters? FACT
4. Trump impeached. FACT!

ALL FACTS!
Bro, you nailed it!! Fact!!

If you don't know what is a run on sentence, lord help us. I have a few pet peeves when it comes to writing. No misspelled words or run on sentences. You violated the latter and I stopped reading.
I give a shit.

But the "law and order" president couldn't prevent the violence from starting. Why?

Trump had nothing to do with the reduction in violence. If anything he encouraged it.
Silly question,
You should have asked why your lib run states ALL allowed it to happen!
ONCE Trump threatened military, it has reduced dramatically, and will be over and yesterdays news !
These riots stopped being about Floyd 48 hours after it happened.
Why are you defending lowlifes of the world, that rob and steal from their local stores!
Wow

Last edited:
Reactions: utatem and mahb
Silly question,
You should have asked why your lib run states ALL allowed it to happen!
ONCE Trump threatened military, it has reduced dramatically, and will be over and yesterdays news !
These riots stopped being about Floyd 48 hours after it happened.
Why are you defending lowlifes of the world, that rob and steal from their local stores!
Wow
I have never supported violence in our streets. This is just another talking point of the right. Stop the madness.

lol just because you say you don't support violence doesn't erase the posts you write, the agenda you push, and the violence you support. Honestly is your attention span measured in nanoseconds or are you just a child.

lol just because you say you don't support violence doesn't erase the posts you write, the agenda you push, and the violence you support. Honestly is your attention span measured in nanoseconds or are you just a child.
Show me a post where I promoted violence?

I have never supported violence in our streets. This is just another talking point of the right. Stop the madness.
Talking point??? Looks like reality to everyone else!
You dodged my question!

cems...watch those Parkland gun Owners...they are locked and loaded...As you know, stay far away from Parkland CC and the Publix Plaza...Mike and Mark tell me you are now welcome back at Pizza Time...things closing in on you

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT