ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's Intelligence Questioned, Again?

7 more years. Get comfortable.
These are the only images I'll be comfortable with.

attachment.php

images

view-trump-handcuffs.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Right Wingers, answer this question.

85ab8b032ebd20c3e872791c648a73ca--evil-twin-say-anything.jpg
I don't think they remember meeting our sanctioned enemy.....it's strange how you can take an interest in running the free world yet not remember a meeting with the sanctioned leader of Russia.

Either you are not qualified for such a position or you are too stupid and senile for the position....but i am going with door 3. You are a lying POS.

Either of which, you don't belong in such a vital position.

Reactions: cems52
I don't think they remember meeting our sanctioned enemy.....it's strange how you can take an interest in running the free world yet not remember a meeting with the sanctioned leader of Russia.

Either you are not qualified for such a position or you are too stupid and senile for the position....but i am going with door 3. You are a lying POS.

Either of which, you don't belong in such a vital position.

Regardless, Trump is the leader of the free world and most likely wil be in office another 7 years. You better settle in and just deal with the reality. Lots of people said the same about Obama being a successful community organizer then becoming President

Regardless, Trump is the leader of the free world and most likely wil be in office another 7 years. You better settle in and just deal with the reality. Lots of people said the same about Obama being a successful community organizer then becoming President
There is no "regardless" for us. It's why they are being investigated, and there are charges. Most likely another 7 years? Says who? You? Forgive for not honesty caring about you beating off to that. Many of the rest of us don't agree.

There is no "regardless" for us. It's why they are being investigated, and there are charges. Most likely another 7 years? Says who? You? Forgive for not honesty caring about you beating off to that. Many of the rest of us don't agree.
Who is the “us” we’re all Americans, except of coarse the illegals you want to allow to vote in two countries and claim multiple nationalities like Barack Hussian. Yes says me and the MAGA Army that’s behind the movement. And the “most of the rest of us” didn’t show up last November so if you were rational you’d see I represent “most of the rest of us”

Who is the “us” we’re all Americans, except of coarse the illegals you want to allow to vote in two countries and claim multiple nationalities like Barack Hussian. Yes says me and the MAGA Army that’s behind the movement. And the “most of the rest of us” didn’t show up last November so if you were rational you’d see I represent “most of the rest of us”
Just because we are Americans that doesn't mean we all like that POS. In fact that is the very reason many of us don't. Because we are Americans and this lying POS in no way reflects our values.

We don't care for him and his divisive, narcissist behavior.

Just because we are Americans that doesn't mean we all like that POS. In fact that is the very reason many of us don't. Because we are Americans and this lying POS in no way reflects our values.

We don't care for him and his divisive, narcissist behavior.
Never said you had to like him, your entitled to your opinion regardless of how wrong you are. Many of us didn’t like Obama. Difference was we didn’t cry about it, didn’t loot, didn’t damage property that wasn’t ours etc etc. The destructive behavior and tactics of the left aren’t American!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT