ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's Intelligence Questioned, Again?

Never said you had to like him, your entitled to your opinion regardless of how wrong you are. Many of us didn’t like Obama. Difference was we didn’t cry about it, didn’t loot, didn’t damage property that wasn’t ours etc etc. The destructive behavior and tactics of the left aren’t American!
Yes you did cry about it and still are.

Nope never did, never burned buildings or broke windows. Point out facts and flaws of his admin, yes since Trump and his greatness still have to clean up his mess you’ll hear it till it’s finished and we can move onto MAGA
Sorry...i don't believe i burned or broke anything. But that doesn't make him less of a POS.

Sorry...i don't believe i burned or broke anything. But that doesn't make him less of a POS.
So the liberal left hasn’t destroyed properties? Again your infamous for lumping everyone together when it suits your argument and becoming singular when it doesn’t!! The far left Soros funded Communist Democrats have burned and destroyed many cities with their attention seeking behavior! As your party likes to say: no justice, no peace! Enjoy your Thanksgiving

So the liberal left hasn’t destroyed properties? Again your infamous for lumping everyone together when it suits your argument and becoming singular when it doesn’t!! The far left Soros funded Communist Democrats have burned and destroyed many cities with their attention seeking behavior! As your party likes to say: no justice, no peace! Enjoy your Thanksgiving
Your attention deficit is giving away who you are....lol

Reactions: cems52
I don't think they remember meeting our sanctioned enemy.....it's strange how you can take an interest in running the free world yet not remember a meeting with the sanctioned leader of Russia.

Either you are not qualified for such a position or you are too stupid and senile for the position....but i am going with door 3. You are a lying POS.

Either of which, you don't belong in such a vital position.

The sky is blue.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT