ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News is Pro Russia....Period!!

cems gets bored and entertains himself trolling. Passive aggressive acting out for being too proud to admit he voted for a total farse. He'll grow out of it,,,,,,,,,, roflmao no he won't 🤣😂🤣😂

Reactions: majus12
you guys should read the poop you write.

This is because Putin has turned the entire republican party into a bunch of Russian BOTs.
EVERYTHING the Democrat Party has said, accused, and impeached Trump for was a LIE, Disproven, and UNFOUNDED.
The Democrat Party has been found to of,,,,,,,,,
-Promoted Riots hoping it would turn into a Race War,,, LOOSERS
-Illegally wire taped privet citizens, a Presidential Candidate, and a Sitting President
- Biden EXTORTED UKRAIN to back off his CrackHead Son caught on a live mike
-Hunter SOLD Influence To The Big GUY to Russia (Millions of $$$ given by the wife of Moscow Mayor, and To CHINA BILLIONS. Remember the picture golfing with Biden and Crackhead after he said He never met them nor talked business with his CRACKHEAD LOL
You accused Trump of being able to be Extorted and it was Proven False, He's NOT IN JAIL and WON'T BE. Where is The Same WORRY over BIDEN ???, who we KNOW has been PAID THROUGH his CRACKHEAD SON ? Why have we been dragging our feet with PUTIN ? WHY is PUTIN negotiating with IRAN for BIDEN ?????????????? Why did BIDEN GIVE PUTIN a Gas and Oil Monopoly over EUROPE ?
The list is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG you fools don't deserve the time it'd take to write it down.

Could you FOOLS be any Dumber and Lost. You cant even RECOGNIZE just how MORONIC and DISHONEST you make yourselves.

Have a nice weekend Roflmao 🤡🐑

I often wondered why so many Republicans never seemed to have facts about most issues. They were wrong about Covid and now they are accusing the USA of war crimes in Ukraine. These people even called Putin a genius. WTF!!

Fox News is a major source of Russian propaganda. They spur their anti-American nonsense daily unchecked and these right wing nutjobs eat this shzt nonstop.

Republicans, stop watching Fox News as your only source of world and domestic events!!

Here's an excerpt from the article below.

Tucker Carlson says the US: - "helped encourage" the Russian invasion - "engineered a coup in Ukraine in the name of democracy" - confirmed Russian claims about bioweapons are "totally and completely true"

Who says this shzt unless you are pro Russia?

A couple of days ago Russian FM Sergei Lavrov insist Faux News is the one media outlet that tries the hardest to maintain authenticity. Laughable. Is it any wonder 8 members of Congress, all republicans voted against aid to the Ukraine.

Reactions: zackbear
Are you kidding us Hawaiian?????? Biden has denied and slow walked Everything Ukraine. If it weren't for Europe acting and sending them Aid, Defense, Embargo's against Putin. Biden would STILL be negotiating. Hawaiian BIDEN has PUTIN negotiating THE IRAN DEAL for US ! HOW can BIDEN TRUST PUTIN to NEGOTIATE FOR AMERICA ???? and you want to talk about 8 members of congress

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

You're off topic again. Please catch up.
If you persist is calling Trump a liar, then pay the piper. These are internet times; everyone lives in a glass house. No more comments from me, I'm in Vail and I'm headed for the gondola

A couple of days ago Russian FM Sergei Lavrov insist Faux News is the one media outlet that tries the hardest to maintain authenticity. Laughable. Is it any wonder 8 members of Congress, all republicans voted against aid to the Ukraine.
I posted about that on page 5 of this thread. Here's the article.

If you persist is calling Trump a liar, then pay the piper. These are internet times; everyone lives in a glass house. No more comments from me, I'm in Vail and I'm headed for the gondola
Dont stop for lunch VAST majority of injuries are after lunchtime!
Next time call me/DM me I would have met you in Vail, lyndolia

Fox also participates in the Disinformation spewed by the White House and parroted by the media
There are some commentators on Fox that actually question stuff and challenge the status quo . So Lavrov may have a point. When has the so called press been required to be toadies and apologist’s for the government?
As to the Republicans who voted against the bill , it was full of pork and unnecessary spending
Typical democrat twisting of the truth when they claim that these 8 were against Ukrainian aide
Like Tulsi , claiming that she was supported by Russian spies . He took a $60 donation from someone she didn’t know .
Typical Democrat spin
Or Jim Jordan, they way that the democrats spin it , he was guilty of sexual abuse ..
Or this lie by Brandon that the inflation is caused by Putin.
The democrats believe that the Americans are a stupid group who can persuaded with lies and propaganda.
They may be right

Fox also participates in the Disinformation spewed by the White House and parroted by the media
There are some commentators on Fox that actually question stuff and challenge the status quo . So Lavrov may have a point. When has the so called press been required to be toadies and apologist’s for the government?
As to the Republicans who voted against the bill , it was full of pork and unnecessary spending
Typical democrat twisting of the truth when they claim that these 8 were against Ukrainian aide
Like Tulsi , claiming that she was supported by Russian spies . He took a $60 donation from someone she didn’t know .
Typical Democrat spin
Or Jim Jordan, they way that the democrats spin it , he was guilty of sexual abuse ..
Or this lie by Brandon that the inflation is caused by Putin.
The democrats believe that the Americans are a stupid group who can persuaded with lies and propaganda.
They may be right
That is what repubs do, including voter suppression, voter fraud, gerrymandering

Reactions: zackbear and cems52
Dont stop for lunch VAST majority of injuries are after lunchtime!
Next time call me/DM me I would have met you in Vail, lyndolia
Had a good day, skiied with my son and grandkids, great weather, snow tonight. Where do you live?

You on vacation but you got time to defend right wing nuttery? Smh
You just don't get it. You can't go on and on about Trump's lies unless you acknowledge the lies of those you worship. Has nothing to do with defending anyone. I presume you're smart enough to recognize a lie when you hear one.

Reactions: mahb
You just don't get it. You can't go on and on about Trump's lies unless you acknowledge the lies of those you worship. Has nothing to do with defending anyone. I presume you're smart enough to recognize a lie when you hear one.
You don't get it. You support a man who was the most corrupt person ever to occupy the WH. Never did I think a person could be more corrupt than another infamous Republican, Dick Nixon. In each case their corruption resulted in impeachments, and/or investigations and in Nixon's case, run out of office. How do you explain that?

If you nave
Keep cheerleading as our country, yes I'm American, jeaporadizes it's own #1 asset which is the US dollar being the world reserve currency over this madness.
When you feel like you need to give unsolicited confirmation that you are actually American, your argument might not actually be pro-American. Just sayin.

Reactions: cems52
Cherry Hills Village, a suburb of Denver.
I know where that is. When I was working, I was SR VP Sales &Mkt for a very large public company, and we had a regional office in Englewood. Needless to say, with my love of skiing and my daughter having a home in Vail, I visited the Rocky Mtn territory often in the winter. Also, we were instrumental in the rebuild of Lionshead in the early to mid 2000s. BTW bluebird day yesterday and snowing this am...ho hum

I know where that is. When I was working, I was SR VP Sales &Mkt for a very large public company, and we had a regional office in Englewood. Needless to say, with my love of skiing and my daughter having a home in Vail, I visited the Rocky Mtn territory often in the winter. Also, we were instrumental in the rebuild of Lionshead in the early to mid 2000s. BTW bluebird day yesterday and snowing this am...ho hum
I graduated from Lincoln High School in Denver and went to Western State College in Gunnison for a year. The school was smaller than my high school but was a national power in skiing. I used to ski up at Crested Butte, Co. I also played football there and my coach was Kay Dalton, who later coached for the Denver Broncos. He coached Western St. for five seasons and won five conference titles.

Last edited:
I graduated from Lincoln High School in Denver and went to Western State College in Gunnison for a year. The school was smaller than my high school but was a national power in skiing. I used to ski up at Crested Butte, Co. I also played football there and my coach was Kay Dalton, who later coached for the Denver Broncos. He coached Western St. for five seasons and won five conference titles.
That's pretty cool. FWI I was in Vail for 12 days and skied 10. 3 days were cold which was tough since I didn't bring a parka, just one legitimate powdah day and the rest sunny Colorado days. Skiing was awesome

you guys should read the poop you write.

EVERYTHING the Democrat Party has said, accused, and impeached Trump for was a LIE, Disproven, and UNFOUNDED.
The Democrat Party has been found to of,,,,,,,,,
-Promoted Riots hoping it would turn into a Race War,,, LOOSERS
-Illegally wire taped privet citizens, a Presidential Candidate, and a Sitting President
- Biden EXTORTED UKRAIN to back off his CrackHead Son caught on a live mike
-Hunter SOLD Influence To The Big GUY to Russia (Millions of $$$ given by the wife of Moscow Mayor, and To CHINA BILLIONS. Remember the picture golfing with Biden and Crackhead after he said He never met them nor talked business with his CRACKHEAD LOL
You accused Trump of being able to be Extorted and it was Proven False, He's NOT IN JAIL and WON'T BE. Where is The Same WORRY over BIDEN ???, who we KNOW has been PAID THROUGH his CRACKHEAD SON ? Why have we been dragging our feet with PUTIN ? WHY is PUTIN negotiating with IRAN for BIDEN ?????????????? Why did BIDEN GIVE PUTIN a Gas and Oil Monopoly over EUROPE ?
The list is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG you fools don't deserve the time it'd take to write it down.

Could you FOOLS be any Dumber and Lost. You cant even RECOGNIZE just how MORONIC and DISHONEST you make yourselves.

Have a nice weekend Roflmao 🤡🐑
Trump asked for foreign interference in a U.S, election on numerous occasions. In one example, he asked China to investigate the Biden's during a news conference on the WH lawn. That is illegal. It was seen by millions across the country. Now, you're denying reality.

That's pretty cool. FWI I was in Vail for 12 days and skied 10. 3 days were cold which was tough since I didn't bring a parka, just one legitimate powdah day and the rest sunny Colorado days. Skiing was awesome
Lived in Norway for two years when I was young and skied everywhere. For some reason, I never regained any proficiency after we were back in the States and spent most of the time crashing and sliding down the slopes on my butt. It was a lot of fun despite all the crashes. My brother-in-law was a ski instructor and on ski patrol at Vail for years. I should have taken some lessons!

Last edited:
Well, you do sound like a BOT.

lol...lol
lol...lol
Are you actually defending cd???????????
Like I say cems,
pffffffffft all over your trolling ignorance!
RED TSUNAMI COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU get DUMBER by the day!!!
STFU, you’re nothing but an incredibly ignorant contrarian douchbag!!!
Guess I hit a nerve but no offense....you kneel to Putin and his Russian Empire and really too much of a Dolt to realize this.

Reactions: cems52
Guess I hit a nerve but no offense....you kneel to Putin and his Russian Empire and really too much of a Dolt to realize this.
Possibly, , I dont kneel to ANYBODY. You simply make generalized statements that are simply self absorbed contrarian nonsense.

Reactions: mahb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT