ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News is Pro Russia....Period!!

How do you explain the number of indictments/investigations in Trump's WH compared to Obama's?
Honestly, I don't really care. This is 2022, Trump is a dead man walking, and my ONLY concerns are today and the future and neither is secure with a senile president, an idiotic VP, and a cabinet full of Ivy Leaguers over their heads (with the single exception of Deb Haaland who, of course, is an Indian like me). This administration has no viable plan, couldn't execute if they even had one and has ZERO leadership, period. How about taking some responsibility and accountability for all that is going south instead of blaming all our problems on Trump, Putin / Ukraine, the supply chain, root causes and big oil?

Reactions: mahb
^^^^^ Amen. Well said. Expect crickets because they are only shill Trolls, who are venting their own frustration and anger over their utter disappointment at what has been a Compleat and utter Democrat/liberal loony's Failure. Democrats take NO Responsibility EVER, which is and will continue to be their downfall. Decadent, Rotten, and Corrupt that's what that party has devolved into, and honestly, it's very sad and unfortunate, because we should be a multi-party, multi-representative government that voices and advocates for it's citizens, ALL OF THEM, not just the rich ones, the Elite ones, the Connected, and Famous.

And you live in a fantasy world while licking Trump’s azz nonstop.
ROFLMAO hopefully you'll graduate your 💩 to at least a high school level, because nanny nanny boo boo is embarrassing coming from a grown ass adult bawhahaha

T R U M P ,,,,,,,,,,, W A S,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B E T T E R
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

^^^^^ Amen. Well said. Expect crickets because they are only shill Trolls, who are venting their own frustration and anger over their utter disappointment at what has been a Compleat and utter Democrat/liberal loony's Failure. Democrats take NO Responsibility EVER, which is and will continue to be their downfall. Decadent, Rotten, and Corrupt that's what that party has devolved into, and honestly, it's very sad and unfortunate, because we should be a multi-party, multi-representative government that voices and advocates for it's citizens, ALL OF THEM, not just the rich ones, the Elite ones, the Connected, and Famous.
Actually, I like to converse with them because they continually demonstrate a blind worship of the left, have a shallow view of the world today and their comprehension of domestic and world economic affairs is pedestrian, at best. Their words are their worst enemies

You Sir are a Warrior Poet :) !!! I lost any semblance of hope regarding the Tribe of Ignorance we have here. Take Mike as an example, how many links and citations have been wasted on duh guy, and he doesn't even bother to read them, much less understand and care to be right. He's still preaching inflation is Putin's fault ROFLMAO. It's a group of CD's parroting cnn/msnbc talking points, with a total inability to discuss them, because frankly they have no interest in being right , much less care for the general good of the Country, as it is. They just blind themselves and push for the country they wish they had. A country where they make the rules, and can punish into submission anyone or thing that dares to challenge them. To them the BLM/Antifa Riots and murders were nothing more than a "peaceful protest". To them anyone that has any disagreement with their manifesto is a Trumpian traitor to humanity. never mind I'm an independent libertarian Roflmao. Aside from entertainment those fools have shown they have no value, though I wish it were different.

Reactions: central17
You Sir are a Warrior Poet :) !!! I lost any semblance of hope regarding the Tribe of Ignorance we have here. Take Mike as an example, how many links and citations have been wasted on duh guy, and he doesn't even bother to read them, much less understand and care to be right. He's still preaching inflation is Putin's fault ROFLMAO. It's a group of CD's parroting cnn/msnbc talking points, with a total inability to discuss them, because frankly they have no interest in being right , much less care for the general good of the Country, as it is. They just blind themselves and push for the country they wish they had. A country where they make the rules, and can punish into submission anyone or thing that dares to challenge them. To them the BLM/Antifa Riots and murders were nothing more than a "peaceful protest". To them anyone that has any disagreement with their manifesto is a Trumpian traitor to humanity. never mind I'm an independent libertarian Roflmao. Aside from entertainment those fools have shown they have no value, though I wish it were different.
I left the democratic party years ago because they believe in legislation to control every part of your life. I have been a Libertarian ever since and I am embarrassed to admit that I was once a dem.

ROFLMAO hopefully you'll graduate your 💩 to at least a high school level, because nanny nanny boo boo is embarrassing coming from a grown ass adult bawhahaha

T R U M P ,,,,,,,,,,, W A S,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B E T T E R
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
You talk about turds but I'm the high schooler? Smfh

I started as a conservative Dem and left in the Clinton yrs, felt it was getting invasive and shady. I was a Republican till the end of the GWB yrs and left when it got status quo and swamy. Been an Indep. Libertarian ever since. Politics in general to me have become an embarrassment. I liken it to Poli = more than one Tics= Blood Sucking Parasites, but if you don't participate the inmates run the asylum LOL.

Honestly, I don't really care. This is 2022, Trump is a dead man walking, and my ONLY concerns are today and the future and neither is secure with a senile president, an idiotic VP, and a cabinet full of Ivy Leaguers over their heads (with the single exception of Deb Haaland who, of course, is an Indian like me). This administration has no viable plan, couldn't execute if they even had one and has ZERO leadership, period. How about taking some responsibility and accountability for all that is going south instead of blaming all our problems on Trump, Putin / Ukraine, the supply chain, root causes and big oil?
I also blame racist and ignorant right wingers for many of our ills. Get your facts straight.

I started as a conservative Dem and left in the Clinton yrs, felt it was getting invasive and shady. I was a Republican till the end of the GWB yrs and left when it got status quo and swamy. Been an Indep. Libertarian ever since. Politics in general to me have become an embarrassment. I liken it to Poli = more than one Tics= Blood Sucking Parasites, but if you don't participate the inmates run the asylum LOL.
I'm glad you're in the fight. Keep up.

Listen moron, Fox just lost ,definitely two, however possibly 3 employees to these Russian Communist scum. Is Fox news really pro Russian you absolute jerk? F--k you, you're an idiot and I'm pissed.

Listen moron, Fox just lost ,definitely two, however possibly 3 employees to these Russian Communist scum. Is Fox news really pro Russian you absolute jerk? F--k you, you're an idiot and I'm pissed.
What does the death of 2 journalists have to do with this thread, or the hypocrisy of Fox Fake News, dumbazz? You should be pissed with Trump, yourself and others for supporting that scumbag Putin.

Reactions: zackbear
I also blame racist and ignorant right wingers for many of our ills. Get your facts straight.
You know what you have the right to blame anyone you want but the president and the congress is just blaming people. I don’t care how we got where we are right now today When is Biden going to quit blaming people and tell us what he’s going do to fix it. It’s his problem last I checked he’s president. So don’t tell me it’s Putin fault. Fix it that’s his job . Blaming is for partisan people like you . Canada Mexico and the us could become the fossil fuel capital for the free world. Think of the jobs in all those countries you could create.God knows Mexico could use the investment and the money and commerce it would create. The economic benefits would spread to Central American countries also. Like it or not … example India is buying oil from Russia at a discount, that proves the fact that the world will consume oil at all time rates no matter what we do . Why not profit support our allies create stronger North American relationships and by the way we extract it cleaner and transport it more efficiently and safer than anyone. Of course we will transition but put incentives out there for the current major energy producers that have been responsible for everything we do.
Give them incentive to be cleaner and invest more and have ownership in the future. Then sit back and watch.
Remember even sleepy joe says American can do anything better more efficiently than anyone. Well let the American private sector just go to work don’t get in the way point them in the way to go . That’s patriotism. Not putting Americans out of work and buying from really bad people.

I often wondered why so many Republicans never seemed to have facts about most issues. They were wrong about Covid and now they are accusing the USA of war crimes in Ukraine. These people even called Putin a genius. WTF!!

Fox News is a major source of Russian propaganda. They spur their anti-American nonsense daily unchecked and these right wing nutjobs eat this shzt nonstop.

Republicans, stop watching Fox News as your only source of world and domestic events!!

Here's an excerpt from the article below.

Tucker Carlson says the US: - "helped encourage" the Russian invasion - "engineered a coup in Ukraine in the name of democracy" - confirmed Russian claims about bioweapons are "totally and completely true"

Who says this shzt unless you are pro Russia?

Msnbc is pro china period…. They love slavery, animal abuse and world pollution and fund terrorism .

Msnbc is pro china period…. They love slavery, animal abuse and world pollution and fund terrorism .
Prove it!! I have provided you with video evidence supporting Fox Fake News support of Russia and other Authoritarian governments when it suits their political needs.

More BS! Have always said inflation was due to demand/supply imbalance and never mentioned Putin. Your Party has turned into a cult with hero worship for a life-long serial lying con man.

Reactions: zackbear and cems52
More BS! Have always said inflation was due to demand/supply imbalance and never mentioned Putin. Your Party has turned into a cult with hero worship for a life-long serial lying con man.
Wow! I didn't know Libertarians were a cult. I guess I better tell the thousands of other NH residents who are members of this alleged cult. Oh, wait a minute, NH is a blue state. I guess that blows a big hole is another of your outrageous theories.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mahb
I don't see it as a fight. I find that point of view as a mistake waiting to happen. I'm not trying to pick a side, nor defending a team. I feel to do that is to become a tool, and the government I back should defend me et al, not I defend it. I know my values. I believe in the sanctity of family, that my right's ends where other's start visa versa, that truth is a foundation, that life and liberty are basic human rights, etc. I vote according to who best meets that criteria.

I don't see it as a fight. I find that point of view as a mistake waiting to happen. I'm not trying to pick a side, nor defending a team. I feel to do that is to become a tool, and the government I back should defend me et al, not I defend it. I know my values. I believe in the sanctity of family, that my right's ends where other's start visa versa, that truth is a foundation, that life and liberty are basic human rights, etc. I vote according to who best meets that criteria.
Admirable values. Too bad democrats continue to lodge a war on Christianity and the family unit, not to mention the squad's attacks on anything Israel

Reactions: central17 and mahb
I often wondered why so many Republicans never seemed to have facts about most issues. They were wrong about Covid and now they are accusing the USA of war crimes in Ukraine. These people even called Putin a genius. WTF!!

Fox News is a major source of Russian propaganda. They spur their anti-American nonsense daily unchecked and these right wing nutjobs eat this shzt nonstop.

Republicans, stop watching Fox News as your only source of world and domestic events!!

Here's an excerpt from the article below.

Tucker Carlson says the US: - "helped encourage" the Russian invasion - "engineered a coup in Ukraine in the name of democracy" - confirmed Russian claims about bioweapons are "totally and completely true"

Who says this shzt unless you are pro Russia?

You truly have become an intolerable FoOL!
You would have a different point of view, if you took your head out from deep inside your ass.
Pffft

1i4zeo.jpg

Mike your a lost cause. I picture you standing on a soap box in front of a mirror preaching to yourself that if you can just keep repeating the same thing 10 more times it just hasssss to be true.

tumblr_ppo0lizXXi1shp9dyo2_500.gifv

Wow! I didn't know Libertarians were a cult. I guess I better tell the thousands of other NH residents who are members of this alleged cult. Oh, wait a minute, NH is a blue state. I guess that blows a big hole is another of your outrageous theories.
The response wasn't directed to you and what "outrageous theories" are you referring to now? BTW. I have never referred to Libertarians as a cult.

Last edited:
The response wasn't directed to you and what "outrageous theories" are you referring to now? BTW. I have never referred to Libertarians as a cult.
OK, you've got a pass, I thought you were responding to me in which case you would have been calling Libertarians a cult

You truly have become an intolerable FoOL!
You would have a different point of view, if you took your head out from deep inside your ass.
Pffft
So would you if you stopped lying about Trump not losing the 2020 election and not being impeached TWICE.

Great!! Now lets convince right wing nutjobs to believe in these same values.

So, I'm curious...in your world, who are greater nutjobs, right wingers or AOC and her band of progressive idiots?
Truth be told, some stuff AOC and the Squad support, I do not. But there is some crazy shzt Marjory Green stands for and your leader, Trump, loves her.

Last edited:
Truth be told, some stuff AOC and the Squad support, I do not. But there is some crazy shzt Marjory Green stands for and your leader, Trump, loves her.
I thought you understand my feelings on Trump. Guess not

Here's more proof Fox News is an agent of Russia. A direct quote from Lavrov, the same Russian, who was hanging out in the oval office with Trump.

“We know the manners and the tricks that are being used by the western countries to manipulate media, we understood long ago that there is no such thing as an independent western media,” said Lavrov, speaking in English in a studio interview on Friday.
“If you take the United States, only Fox News is trying to present some alternative point of view,” he said.

Those who watch Fox Fake News are supporters of a corrupt Authoritarian government that Trump fawns at every chance he gets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT