ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News is Pro Russia....Period!!

What nonsense
The evangelicals are the most strident supporters of Israel
Many travel there on pilgrimages
They recognize that the Jewish religion was the forebear of modern Christianity
The orthodox Jewish community is very conservative
It boggles my mind as to why Jewish communities such as Broward vote democrat
It may be that the notion of social justice is ingrained in their collective thinking
But they are wrong
Nonsense? Since 2018, backing for Israel dropped from 75% to 33% among evangelicals aged 18-29 who favor establishment of a Palestinian state. Many travel there on pilgrimages? Only 7% of evangelicals have visited Israel.

Mike,
Once again in your own words:
among evangelicals aged 18-29 who favor establishment of a Palestinian state.
So exactly what is the sample size of your polling I doubt there are 10 evangelicals who favor a Palistinian state.
Google "Evangelicals for Palestine" and you find only article about growing Evangelical support for Israel. Please prove me wrong and send a link about growing support for Palestine among Evangelicals.

Reactions: grbcane
Nonsense? Since 2018, backing for Israel dropped from 75% to 33% among evangelicals aged 18-29 who favor establishment of a Palestinian state. Many travel there on pilgrimages? Only 7% of evangelicals have visited Israel.
Lots of groups support a Palestinian State, except the Palestinian government who fails to even show up and negotiate.

Mike,
So exactly what is the sample size of your polling I doubt there are 10 evangelicals who favor a Palistinian state.
Google "Evangelicals for Palestine" and you find only article about growing Evangelical support for Israel. Please prove me wrong and send a link about growing support for Palestine among Evangelicals.
He's not totally wrong. Donations from Christian Evangelicals is very high. Not because they care about Palestinians but because they support Israel for biblical reasons.

Reactions: grbcane
Mike,

He's not totally wrong. Donations from Christian Evangelicals is very high. Not because they care about Palestinians but because they support Israel for biblical reasons.
Being pro Israel is not the same as anti Palestinian. Evangelicals don’t want Palestinians to starve or be destitute. Neither do many Republicans or Israelis
They do want Israel to survive
Many democrats on the left are not committed to the continued existence of Israel as a Jewish state.
Yet Jewish voters continue to support democrats. Sure folks like Schumer and Wasserman are pro Israel , but a large chunk of their party view the Israel government as an apartheid entity which needs to be eliminated.
They want to Combine Gaza , The West Bank and Israel together, allow full voting and see what government results.
Bye bye a Jewish state
And yet the condos of Broward are voting democrat.
It boggles the mind
Meanwhile they are naming streets in Tel Aviv after DJT .

You along with Mike have both been shown proof, your buddy Don Lemon was corrected by non other than the liberal Washington post. You both subscribe to the democrat technic of telling a lie often enough and people will believe it.
Actually, that's the Republican way of keeping dumbasses under their sway. Just saying.

Being pro Israel is not the same as anti Palestinian. Evangelicals don’t want Palestinians to starve or be destitute. Neither do many Republicans or Israelis
They do want Israel to survive
Many democrats on the left are not committed to the continued existence of Israel as a Jewish state.
Yet Jewish voters continue to support democrats. Sure folks like Schumer and Wasserman are pro Israel , but a large chunk of their party view the Israel government as an apartheid entity which needs to be eliminated.
They want to Combine Gaza , The West Bank and Israel together, allow full voting and see what government results.
Bye bye a Jewish state
And yet the condos of Broward are voting democrat.
It boggles the mind
Meanwhile they are naming streets in Tel Aviv after DJT .
I believe ( I'm a Jew ) that all good people would love to see a 2 state system succeed but the Palestinians in Gaza Hamas don't even see eye to eye with the former PLO in West Bank and he is the President of Palestinians. They don't show up to talk and will not compromise so it can't get done.

Mike 15 months in and the economy, crime, world affairs are all FAR WORSE. You simply can not change the narrative these days. The JIG is up. Biden still has the far left but independents and moderate democrats are gone.
America's economy improved more in Biden's first twelve months than any president during the past 50 years!

• Haha
Reactions: mahb
Back to the initial post ...
The question of Fox News support of Russia
In my view the Republicans, Fox News , the liberal news , and most Democrats are all promoting escalating the conflict and bring us closer to direct confrontation with Russia

Trey, Jesse, and the assorted experts on Fox
All the commentators on Democrat stations
All are supporting more active intervention
Comments about the Russian attack was they claime was close to NATO’s ( a border that really doesn’t exist ) seems to promote the notion that close is good enough to start a direct battle with Russian troops
My fear is that Brandon is so devoted to the polls that he may change his attitude and conclude that it’s politically beneficial to ramp up our involvement.
My additional fear is that Republicans, in trying to oppose Brandon and his position that he won’t risk WW3, will ramp up their demands for a more active involvement against Russia
These claims that Russia is engaged in war crimes ring hollow to me . All war is criminal .
We bombed Dresden and two cities in Japan killing thousands of civilians. War Crimes?

What I would like to see is more commentary on how to resolve the conflict , less about how we can insert ourselves militarily

Reactions: central17
Back to the initial post ...
The question of Fox News support of Russia
In my view the Republicans, Fox News , the liberal news , and most Democrats are all promoting escalating the conflict and bring us closer to direct confrontation with Russia

Trey, Jesse, and the assorted experts on Fox
All the commentators on Democrat stations
All are supporting more active intervention
Comments about the Russian attack was they claime was close to NATO’s ( a border that really doesn’t exist ) seems to promote the notion that close is good enough to start a direct battle with Russian troops
My fear is that Brandon is so devoted to the polls that he may change his attitude and conclude that it’s politically beneficial to ramp up our involvement.
My additional fear is that Republicans, in trying to oppose Brandon and his position that he won’t risk WW3, will ramp up their demands for a more active involvement against Russia
These claims that Russia is engaged in war crimes ring hollow to me . All war is criminal .
We bombed Dresden and two cities in Japan killing thousands of civilians. War Crimes?

What I would like to see is more commentary on how to resolve the conflict , less about how we can insert ourselves militarily
Your post will probably not be popular but unfortunately is factual.
Trying to look for off ramps. The two best options I have heard so far are:
1) Israel brokering a deal. With Biden the US has no credibility. Putin does not trust NATO so the Europeans are out. Both Russia and Ukraine have pragmatic relationships with Israel and Israel lives in the real world.
2) Putin has realized his army sux. That it is not what his generals told him it was. He may take a small percieved victory, knowing he cannot continue and attempt to rebuild a functional army. While he does that, hopefully the US can get adults back in the White House and be able to negotiate from a position of strength again.

Russia would be destroyed in a traditional war with NATO. But Putin would not take a loss. He would fire a Nuke or two to raise the stakes. No one wins in that scenario. Plus that would be REALLY BAD for the environment. Could increase global warming.

Last edited:
So do you attribute those numbers to Biden's policies or the carryover from Trump?
Carryover from Trump? Trump left Biden an economy with fewer jobs, slower GDP growth, a higher unemployment rate, record unemployment claims and a smaller labor force,

Carryover from Trump? Trump left Biden an economy with fewer jobs, slower GDP growth, a higher unemployment rate, record unemployment claims and a smaller labor force,
So you say Covid is a viable excuse for Biden (who was given a vaccine and had time to prepare a plan) but not for Trump (who had Covid dropped on his lap with no preparation and no vaccine)? Typical TDS logic.

Reactions: mahb and utatem
So you say Covid is a viable excuse for Biden (who was given a vaccine and had time to prepare a plan) but not for Trump (who had Covid dropped on his lap with no preparation and no vaccine)? Typical TDS logic.
TDS should be the label for Trump supporters! You defend him no matter what he does. He downplayed the virus, called it Kung Flu and was late to respond. He is a life-long serial lying con man and you lemmings worship the POS.

Last edited:
Reactions: zackbear
2018 data with no detail of sampling size and method. Could be a PLO & BLM supporters talking?
BTW, in 2018 gas was $2.00 a gallon and Putin was not invading Ukraine.
I sent you the link I found and others that I read all stated young evangelicals are far less supportive of Israel than their elders. They also stated that almost half supported the establishment of a Palistinian state. If you don't agree with those facts then look up your own links!

This is so true........

Tucker always calls out the Swamp Rats on the right as well.......

He ducks No one ........

Tucker is the ultimate Anti -Establishment......
Look up iconoclast in the dictionary. It shows a picture of Tucker
He questions most everything
There is propaganda being spewed on all sides
The media by and large has become a PR service for the democrat party
Fox and several small networks are supportive of the Republicans by and large
Tucker calls out every stripe of Republican.
He’s pretty consistent
He’s for America
He doesn’t want foreign entanglements
He supported the initial adventure in Iraq , Afghanistan.. to his regret
He calls out the swamp creatures
And he especially denigrates the folks who , like him, went to effete snobby prep schools. It’s hilarious really and he does have a pretty wicked sense of humor
Of course the left portray him as the voice of Fox , which is nonsense.
He questions it all

Look up iconoclast in the dictionary. It shows a picture of Tucker
He questions most everything
There is propaganda being spewed on all sides
The media by and large has become a PR service for the democrat party
Fox and several small networks are supportive of the Republicans by and large
Tucker calls out every stripe of Republican.
He’s pretty consistent
He’s for America
He doesn’t want foreign entanglements
He supported the initial adventure in Iraq , Afghanistan.. to his regret
He calls out the swamp creatures
And he especially denigrates the folks who , like him, went to effete snobby prep schools. It’s hilarious really and he does have a pretty wicked sense of humor
Of course the left portray him as the voice of Fox , which is nonsense.
He questions it all
Money........

Many people are often very afraid to debate Tucker because he asks the Hardest of the Hard questions......

He also lays out the Facts very well and shows the involvement of both the Left and Right.......

Most people that go on his show are very intelligent and offer great insight on the Topic at hand unlike many other shows who only form narratives to promote themselves or there show......

Tucker could give a flying FKKKKKKKKK what anyone thinks of him or Fox and to me that is refreshing........

Facts are what make Tucker who Tucker is ......

OK, if that is true then logically Biden has primary responsibility for inflation. You can't have it both ways. Even leading democratic economists agree

TDS should be the label for Trump supporters! You defend him no matter what he does. He downplayed the virus, called it Kung Flu and was late to respond. He is a life-long serial lying con man and you lemmings worship the POS.
Mike, you know I am not a Trump guy, but the virus should be forever known as the China virus, though I like Kung Fu better

OK, if that is true then logically Biden has primary responsibility for inflation. You can't have it both ways. Even leading democratic economists agree
You keep acting as if inflation is specific to the U.S. Almost every developed economy in the world is facing record-setting inflation. Are you really naive enough to blame that on one leaders policies? It was caused by global supply chain disruptions due to the pandemic. Get that through your head!

Mike, you know I am not a Trump guy, but the virus should be forever known as the China virus, though I like Kung Fu better
You and another poster on here claim to be non Trumpers yet are always the first two in line to defend him. Why is that?

I believe ( I'm a Jew ) that all good people would love to see a 2 state system succeed but the Palestinians in Gaza Hamas don't even see eye to eye with the former PLO in West Bank and he is the President of Palestinians. They don't show up to talk and will not compromise so it can't get done.
You can’t have a legitimate agreement when one side wants to wipe the other side off the map. The Palestinian leadership doesn’t believe Israel has a right to exist.

Last edited:
You and another poster on here claim to be non Trumpers yet are always the first two in line to defend him. Why is that?
I can't speak for him but, simply put, I don't like Biden, the people he's surrounded himself with and nearly every one of his policies is a failure. You are wrong, I don't like Trump but overall his policies were better for America than Biden's

Reactions: utatem
You keep acting as if inflation is specific to the U.S. Almost every developed economy in the world is facing record-setting inflation. Are you really naive enough to blame that on one leaders policies? It was caused by global supply chain disruptions due to the pandemic. Get that through your head!
That Biden talking point has been thoroughly debunked by experts, Makes you sound uninformed like Psaki

That Biden talking point has been thoroughly debunked by experts, Makes you sound uninformed like Psaki
BS. If you're denying that inflation rates are not rising globally, then you're the one who is uninformed.

I can't speak for him but, simply put, I don't like Biden, the people he's surrounded himself with and nearly every one of his policies is a failure. You are wrong, I don't like Trump but overall his policies were better for America than Biden's
Trump surrounded himself with corrupt cronies and had more aides indicted than any administration in history.

Reactions: zackbear and cems52
Trump’s policies were racist therefore you must align with such policies.

Cem's kamala wants to tell you a Biden story about how she went to school LOL U post pure 💩

Trump’s policies were racist therefore you must align with such policies.
Playing the race card with me is a loser approach and in general an indication of an empty argument. Surely you must have something better in your quiver to attack a Cherokee with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT