ADVERTISEMENT

Texas bombing suspect: "I wish I were sorry but I am not" (Isn't He A Terrorist Too?)

He isn't a terrorist, he is a white kid gone bad probably from the drugs pushed on him from illegals.
or other sources which i won't bring up right now

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Huh? Again.....you are joking right? Since when do we give a crap about what the politics of a terrorist are? I'm sure that will come out...but there were a lot of people that were terrorized.

I'm not. In the United States of America, Terrorism is defined in Title 22 Chapter 38 U.S. Code as "premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents."

I'm not. In the United States of America, Terrorism is defined in Title 22 Chapter 38 U.S. Code as "premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents."
It doesn't matter what his political motivation was is my point. He wanted to obviously harm people. He is no better than any other extremists POS.

I agree 100% he is a POS. It does matter though what his political motivation was if you want to label him a terrorist.

He was a mental idiot just like the parkland shooter no Balls . You are a sick individual trying to turn this into a racist matter. If you are so stupid that you do not know the difference in a Muslim terrorist and any kind of political terrorist and this kid there is no helping you. You are the lowest of low life's to try to justify a Muslim terrorist actions . You just lost all credibility you sir no doubt hate America for what it stands for. You are the worst of any kind of the Hypocrites in the world. Why don't you load your sorry ass up and go to Iran and live with your Muslim terrorist .

Last edited:
CD only sees it from a perspective of him trying to kill people. Because he’s white, they’ll want to label him a Christian terrorist even though this guy has not traditional Christian ties and is a psycho!
You made my point exactly! If you are Muslim and non white you are labeled as a terrorist. It's no different for any other race or religion is the point. That's how CD sees it. This person does something stupid, he doesn't have to be Christian to be a terrorist. His acts don't speak for everyone he claims to be associated with. So, what if he doesn't claim a religion and just said I am just white. Are all white people to be labeled as such?

Interesting:

In the "about me" section of the blog, Conditt wrote that he wasn't "that politically inclined," saying he viewed himself as conservative but didn't think he had enough information "to defend my stance as well as it should be defended." He said he hoped the class would help him do that.

Christian?:

Jeremiah Jensen tells the Austin American-Statesman that he was close to Mark Anthony Conditt in 2012 and 2013. Jensen says they were both homeschooled in the same Pflugerville community and he would often go to the Conditt home for lunch after church on Sundays. He says they also attended Bible study and other activities together.

You made my point exactly! If you are Muslim and non white you are labeled as a terrorist. It's no different for any other race or religion is the point. That's how CD sees it. This person does something stupid, he doesn't have to be Christian to be a terrorist. His acts don't speak for everyone he claims to be associated with. So, what if he doesn't claim a religion and just said I am just white. Are all white people to be labeled as such?
Usually they’re labeled Muslim terrorist because they claim allegiance to Isis before killing people. Don’t let facts get in the way of your opinion though

Christian?:

Jeremiah Jensen tells the Austin American-Statesman that he was close to Mark Anthony Conditt in 2012 and 2013. Jensen says they were both homeschooled in the same Pflugerville community and he would often go to the Conditt home for lunch after church on Sundays. He says they also attended Bible study and other activities together.
Did he kill in the name of Jesus? Yeah didn’t think so.

You are a racist and a coward no Balls cd explained a lot about you .

Christian?:

You do know that attending Bible study does not make you a Chrisitan?
You can underscore and bold text all you want. If you want to learn how to become a Christian I suggest you read John 3.

It doesn't matter what his political motivation was is my point. He wanted to obviously harm people. He is no better than any other extremists POS.
CD, don't waste your time with these right wingers. If the terrorist is white he's not a terrorist. But if he's Muslim he is. Go figure.

You do know that attending Bible study does not make you a Chrisitan?
You can underscore and bold text all you want. If you want to learn how to become a Christian I suggest you read John 3.
Read the comment in its entirety. It says "Christian?" note the question mark.

CD, don't waste your time with these right wingers. If the terrorist is white he's not a terrorist. But if he's Muslim he is. Go figure.
Yep...pretty much. If he is Muslim...all Muslims are terrorist to them. If he is white, he is just one guy. The amazing thing is they don't even realize how this sounds.

Reactions: cems52
A very very kind of stupid only a response like that could come from a Hypocrite and racist.And as far as no balls hypocrite CD he is nothing he is scared to debate with me I have silenced him .

Not sure of the point of this thread other than to show the OP is still not all that bright, like a non technical salesman.

Dude was likely a terrorist, just not Muslim. Domestic terrorism still happens. Facts.

Well that's done anyway

Oh no see you don’t listen... he’s a terrorist no doubt but the problem here is your communist buddy wants to label him a Christian terrorist because he’s white and attended a “bible study”. People’s true colors coming out in this thread.

What I clearly spelled out for him was that the difference between an actual Muslim terrorist and a sh#thead like this is one does it solely on religious principals and the other does it because he is a psychological gimp! Intent

Have you ever travelled abroad? Ever been to the Middle East or India? Have you ever met or broke bread with a Muslim? Do you realize there are Caucasian Muslims?

I dare say you didn’t but rather then try to educate yourself, you come on here trying to bait people with your race banter. It’s really a shame and I encourage every member who reads this thread to recognize it for what it is and not associate his comments with the rest of the liberals on this board.

They simply are not the same.

Yep...pretty much. If he is Muslim...all Muslims are terrorist to them. If he is white, he is just one guy. The amazing thing is they don't even realize how this sounds.

Last edited:
Have you ever travelled abroad? Ever been to the Middle East or India? Have you ever met or broke bread with a Muslim? Do you realize there are Caucasian Muslims?

I dare say you don’t but rather then try to educate yourself, you come on here trying to bait people with your race banter. It’s really a shame and I encourage every member who reads this thread to recognize it for what it is and not associate his comments with the rest of the liberals on this board.

They simply are not the same.
Yep. This once again confirms CDWrong hates America and lives off those who break their backs building and defending it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT