ADVERTISEMENT

Texas bombing suspect: "I wish I were sorry but I am not" (Isn't He A Terrorist Too?)

Perhaps but I think he’s just ill informed and likely grew up in a place that taught him to distrust caucasians, cops, and people in authority.

Yep. This once again confirms CDWrong hates America and lives off those who break their backs building and defending it.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Perhaps but I think he’s just ill informed and likely grew up in a place that taught him to distrust caucasians, cops, and people in authority.
Your getting closer but just a little off. He was taught to hate by the liberal party . That is there policy to divide and conquer by race. The good news is when people grow up they have a choice to think for themselves or continue to believe in the vicious cycle. Many minority's and white Blue Collar workers are starting to escape this cycle many never will and there leaders will be people like Farrakhan,Biden, Kerry, Clintons that make millions of the system by promoting hate instead of policy. Not all the blame lies with the Dems we have many Rhino Rep. that are just as crooked. The real blame are us the American people that continue to let this happen. I got a guess that no Balls CD is maybe 18-25 years old and been taught to hate capitalism and that all money should go to the government to be distributed evenly to everyone no matter if they work or not. The other thing they are taught by liberals is the double standerd of the law. All white and black any minority's individual that are conservative Christians are always held Accountable by the press and liberals when it comes to the law. When a liberal breaks the law it's is because of a unfair society and social injustice and that makes it acceptable to break the laws and they should never be held to self accountability. This is just a fact nothing but the truth.

I’m not going to claim to be an expert but having grown up in some very liberal parts of the Northeast, I can assure you of a couple things. First, the party of inclusiveness is really not inclusive at all. They’re not big fans of minorities and certainly don’t want them commingling in their sanctuaries. In fact, that’s the case in most liberal communities that I’ve been in or visited, yet you’ll never hear a word about it. Another thing I saw was that they absolutely hated the government taking their money. Why? Because it was being handed out to the minorities. They just couldn’t imagine a Caucasian ever getting a hand out. Pitiful.

As for being taught to hate, I found it more about being taught to fear the other side. Fear of war, fear of SSN being taking, fear of you name it. Their representatives always spoke to fear so if speaking to an older group it was they’re going to take your SSN and Medicare. If the crowd were mostly minorities, it was they’re going to take your assistance or deport you. The craziest thing was those people ate it up, never for once contemplating the alternative.

As for CD, he’s older then you think in age, but younger with regard to his intellect. It’s not because he’s a dummy, rather that he hasn’t contemplated the alternative. He hears and believes, like so many others, and it’s all he knows. Of course, I’m guessing but reading his words, watching him bait people, reminds me of the herds up north. Just a pitiful bunch with limited intellect.

Your getting closer but just a little off. He was taught to hate by the liberal party . That is there policy to divide and conquer by race. The good news is when people grow up they have a choice to think for themselves or continue to believe in the vicious cycle. Many minority's and white Blue Collar workers are starting to escape this cycle many never will and there leaders will be people like Farrakhan,Biden, Kerry, Clintons that make millions of the system by promoting hate instead of policy. Not all the blame lies with the Dems we have many Rhino Rep. that are just as crooked. The real blame are us the American people that continue to let this happen. I got a guess that no Balls CD is maybe 18-25 years old and been taught to hate capitalism and that all money should go to the government to be distributed evenly to everyone no matter if they work or not. The other thing they are taught by liberals is the double standerd of the law. All white and black any minority's individual that are conservative Christians are always held Accountable by the press and liberals when it comes to the law. When a liberal breaks the law it's is because of a unfair society and social injustice and that makes it acceptable to break the laws and they should never be held to self accountability. This is just a fact nothing but the truth.

Oh no see you don’t listen... he’s a terrorist no doubt but the problem here is your communist buddy wants to label him a Christian terrorist because he’s white and attended a “bible study”. People’s true colors coming out in this thread.

What I clearly spelled out for him was that the difference between an actual Muslim terrorist and a sh#thead like this is one does it solely on religious principals and the other does it because he is a psychological gimp! Intent
So white terrorists are psychological gimps and Muslim terrorists are religious gimps? What was Tim McVeigh?

A very very kind of stupid only a response like that could come from a Hypocrite and racist.And as far as no balls hypocrite CD he is nothing he is scared to debate with me I have silenced him .
And I silenced you with your refusal to answer a simple question. Care to answer it now?
Why do so many Trump folks lie about their contacts with Russians?

Here's an official list of the liars.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...and-more-like-an-orchestrated-conspiracy.html

A terrorist who a militia member. Your inability to differentiate motives is almost amusing!
Again you were caught in a conundrum and tried to lie your way out. It will not work on my watch. Stop trying to change reality. Tim McVeigh was a Terrorist who happened to be white and not Muslim.

Again you were caught in a conundrum and tried to lie your way out. It will not work on my watch. Stop trying to change reality. Tim McVeigh was a Terrorist who happened to be white and not Muslim.
Where did I lie? Not my fault you don’t know the difference between a militia and religion!

Reactions: BreakingCane
I remember some training I had where we discussed Terrorism. A discussion issued about if the KKk, Black Panthers, or the Mob were terrorist organizations. The simple answer was no with the clear difference being state sponsorship and their stated goals.

So why is an individual labeled a terrorist and some maniac like this bomber not? Logically speaking if one kills people on behalf of a terrorist organization with their goals in mind then they can/are labeled terrorist, while if you blow people up for kicks you’re labeled a maniac.

Does that help?

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
I remember some training I had where we discussed Terrorism. A discussion issued about if the KKk, Black Panthers, or the Mob were terrorist organizations. The simple answer was no with the clear difference being state sponsorship and their stated goals.

So why is an individual labeled a terrorist and some maniac like this bomber not? Logically speaking if one kills people on behalf of a terrorist organization with their goals in mind then they can/are labeled terrorist, while if you blow people up for kicks you’re labeled a maniac.

Does that help?
Not really. Was the guy who shot up the park in DC a terroist or a maniac?

Clearly you have a better understanding, which I’m surprised anyone would question, giving your profession.

I apparently know more than you lmao. Send me your email and I’ll send you my resume and then we can talk about who doesn’t know jack sh-t!

Actually, he had political motivation. Sounds like a white terrorist to me.
Whereas I don’t disagree with the term terrorist because the end goal is inflict senseless harm to people to obtain a goal. He’s not a religious idealist nor were his motives religiously motivated. Now we can get back on topic since it’s been explained to you in crayon.

Reactions: BreakingCane
Trust me Cems, you’re not the first to get confused on it and you certainly won’t be the last. Cash was just better informed on it.

Let's call it a draw cuz you know nothing about me. Smh

Whereas I don’t disagree with the term terrorist because the end goal is inflict senseless harm to people to obtain a goal. He’s not a religious idealist nor were his motives religiously motivated. Now we can get back on topic since it’s been explained to you in crayon.
So now we're changing the definition of terrorism to be religiously motivated? You people are unbelievable. You're changing it to fit your right wing agenda.

Trust me Cems, you’re not the first to get confused on it and you certainly won’t be the last. Cash was just better informed on it.
Well I spent two years of my law enforcement career as a task force agent assigned the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force lol. Like I said Cems all joining aside I’d be more than happy to explain the differences in how it relates to terrorism, militias, street gangs... etc. I even spent a few years when worked gangs working OMG’s.

Reactions: bobbie jo
Cems...the definition is out there and I think you will find Cash is correct.

So now we're changing the definition of terrorism to be religiously motivated? You people are unbelievable. You're changing it to fit your right wing agenda.

Re-read what I stated because I clearly agreed with you as I don’t have an issue with labeling him a terrorist but he’s not a religiously motivated terrorist. You can be a mental ill maniac who’s goal is to terrorize. That’s usually how they get their rocks off by feeling in control through fear.

Not to get to personal but Task Force (city)? We might have worked together a bit.

Well I spent two years of my law enforcement career as a task force agent assigned the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force lol. Like I said Cems all joining aside I’d be more than happy to explain the differences in how it relates to terrorism, militias, street gangs... etc. I even spent a few years when worked gangs working OMG’s.

You did say he was a liberal maniac or was that another lie? Based on your assertion he was a lefty sounds like he didn't like right wingers' views. So a white political terroist?
A white political terrorist is a fair label but who is he benefiting by committing the act? McVey committed the Oklahoma City bombing to fight the federal govt and his militias views were all in alignment with this attack so therefore it benefits their group.

Lol...clearly you can see there’s some people here who’ve dealt with this. Perhaps you can just accept what you’re being informed. Your choice though.

Not my definition but Websters. Try again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT