ADVERTISEMENT

Texas bombing suspect: "I wish I were sorry but I am not" (Isn't He A Terrorist Too?)

Well I spent two years of my law enforcement career as a task force agent assigned the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force lol. Like I said Cems all joining aside I’d be more than happy to explain the differences in how it relates to terrorism, militias, street gangs... etc. I even spent a few years when worked gangs working OMG’s.
Here's the bottom line. White people can be terrorists not just Muslims. Got it now?

Re-read what I stated because I clearly agreed with you as I don’t have an issue with labeling him a terrorist but he’s not a religiously motivated terrorist. You can be a mental ill maniac who’s goal is to terrorize. That’s usually how they get their rocks off by feeling in control through fear.
I see some agreement!! But why make the distinction? A terrorist is a terrorist whether he's white, black or Muslim. I do understand your desire to push forth your Islamic terroism agenda in making this distinction. But while we focus only on the Muslim terrorists we have terrorists in our communities. Lets focus on all of them.

You’re getting upset for nothing cems. I didn’t say a white person couldnt be a terrorist, rather that this particular young man is unlikely to be one.

Now stop digging your heels in and just accept that there are some people that have a bit better understanding on it then yourself. I’m sure you have better knowledge on a lot of things but this simply isn’t one of them.

It is out there. The question is why don't you see that a white person can be a terroist just like Muslims? Does it not fit your extremist terrorism agenda?

A white political terrorist is a fair label but who is he benefiting by committing the act? McVey committed the Oklahoma City bombing to fight the federal govt and his militias views were all in alignment with this attack so therefore it benefits their group.
Bro, we're mincing words. Lets agree ALL terrorists are bad for America.

Lol...clearly you can see there’s some people here who’ve dealt with this. Perhaps you can just accept what you’re being informed. Your choice though.
Again, you ignored a reality. We have norms and standards in a civil society. Most in this society have accepted Webster as a factual source for the meaning of words. Not words defined as you desire.

It’s ok cems. No biggy.

Again, you ignored a reality. We have norms and standards in a civil society. Most in this society have accepted Webster as a factual source for the meaning of words. Not words defined as you desire.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
You’re getting upset for nothing cems. I didn’t say a white person couldnt be a terrorist, rather that this particular young man is unlikely to be one.

Now stop digging your heels in and just accept that there are some people that have a bit better understanding on it then yourself. I’m sure you have better knowledge on a lot of things but this simply isn’t one of them.
Spoken like a true right winger. Smh

Again you were caught in a conundrum and tried to lie your way out. It will not work on my watch. Stop trying to change reality. Tim McVeigh was a Terrorist who happened to be white and not Muslim.

Ok. Ok. Ok.

Tim McVeigh was a terrorist.

Glad we got that settled.

No. He was a white terrorist. If you want to make a distinction with terrorists, we have white, black and Muslim terrorists.
We also have have white & Black Muslim terrorists. We have Asian Muslim terrorist. What we do not have is Christian terrorists. Nobody is going out and killing others on behalf of Christianity. Even if you went way back to Templars and the crusades, they were started as a response to Islamic raiders overrunning Christian villages. The Templars by the way aren’t Christians. They practiced Luciferianism, the polar opposite of Christianity.

We also have have white & Black Muslim terrorists. We have Asian Muslim terrorist. What we do not have is Christian terrorists. Nobody is going out and killing others on behalf of Christianity. Even if you went way back to Templars and the crusades, they were started as a response to Islamic raiders overrunning Christian villages. The Templars by the way aren’t Christians. They practiced Luciferianism, the polar opposite of Christianity.
Lol not at your post but the minion that liked it. Low intellect. He didn't understand a single word. Lol

Ripples cems52 glad to see you accepted Webster dictionary as a factual source. Maybe you will answer the question you and no Balls CD run from. Post what the definition of accountability is as stated in Webster dictionary. Bet you will not . It exposes you liberals.

Ripples cems52 glad to see you accepted Webster dictionary as a factual source. Maybe you will answer the question you and no Balls CD run from. Post what the definition of accountability is as stated in Webster dictionary. Bet you will not . It exposes you liberals.
Betty Jo, here's a question for you.

Why do many Trump folks lie about their contacts with Russians?

Seriously Bro, your're a light weight. I can spit you out whenever I desire. Stay in your lane.
Given your expertise on spitting, I’ll take your word for it. Once you and CDWrong put some of us on ignore, game over. You both lost.

Reactions: Strack_Cane
You should know by now I would NEVER put you or any right winger on ignore. I enjoy spanking your azz.
Spitting & spanking? Wtf is wrong with you. I’m far from a right winger, don’t let facts get in your way.

You need to do your research. Many have killed in the name of Christianity and this information is not hard to find.

Reactions: cems52
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT