ADVERTISEMENT

Texas bombing suspect: "I wish I were sorry but I am not" (Isn't He A Terrorist Too?)

I see the problem. You thought I was talking about where racism started, when in fact it’s the place I was introduced to racism. So having grown up in the northeast, it started with the Dems.
A weak attempt to change your views on the origin of racism. But good try.

Nah, I get the impression he’s torn. He wants to hate everything about President Trump but finds he can’t. There’s the difference between the left and far left. CD (far left) would never even recognize a positive thing from our President, never mind approve of it; while Cems not only recognizes it but approves of them, causing this deep seeded conflict within himself.

Just kidding Cems...truth is he just gets upset at times and strikes back by any means available.
Not upset. I will not back away from right wing lies and nonsense.

Nah, I get the impression he’s torn. He wants to hate everything about President Trump but finds he can’t. There’s the difference between the left and far left. CD (far left) would never even recognize a positive thing from our President, never mind approve of it; while Cems not only recognizes it but approves of them, causing this deep seeded conflict within himself.

Just kidding Cems...truth is he just gets upset at times and strikes back by any means available.
Yep Cems is the only far lefty to admit Farrakhan is a racist also .

Day after day we come on here and see where the real nonsense is coming from and yet you still proclaim it’s the right wing. Now that’s devotion.

Not upset. I will not back away from right wing lies and nonsense.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Day after day we come on here and see where the real nonsense is coming from and yet you still proclaim it’s the right wing. Now that’s devotion.
And day after day you come here with your bullshzzt about civility but only direct it to me. Try directing it to those folks that throw out racist crap which you claim you prefer not to engage. Sounds like a cop out to me or perhaps you agree with the racist posts.

I think you know better but as usual it’s not a big deal.
tenor.gif

We all have choices in life and I chose to stay out of the threads that get racist. If you choose otherwise then so be it but I’d recommend you stay out of them as they obviously upset you.

And day after day you come here with your bullshzzt about civility but only direct it to me. Try directing it to those folks that throw out racist crap which you claim you prefer not to engage. Sounds like a cop out to me or perhaps you agree with the racist posts.

Cems playing the victim card again, always talks shit and hurls insults the cries when he gets his own treatment!! Total hypocrite fraud!

We all have choices in life and I chose to stay out of the threads that get racist. If you choose otherwise then so be it but I’d recommend you stay out of them as they obviously upset you.
They don't upset me. These posts are disrespectful but I'm a firm believer in the idiom an eye for an eye. I'm a fighter and will always be.

Seriously, you need to stand up for your principles. If you believe something is not right, you speak up. That's what I do. I ordinarily wouldn't discuss a politician's spouse but these guys are so vicious I have to bring out my heavy artillery. I know what you're thinking. Then I become them. Right?

That's because your the only liberal on the board left that has not hit the ignore button lol

I talk to him and you and generally speaking I like both of you. What’s that say for me. Lol

I thought you would like that. lol What's amazing is somebody liked your lol post. I think he must have thought that was a jab at me. Poor guy, no one wants to talk to him anymore. He's on ignore from half the board. I wonder why?

Tell me, do you think you achieve anything with your eye for eye philosophy with racism?

They don't upset me. These posts are disrespectful but I'm a firm believer in the idiom an eye for an eye. I'm a fighter and will always be.

Tell me, do you think you achieve anything with your eye for eye philosophy with racism?
Yes. What do you think the West's policy of expelling Russian diplomats is about? Maybe not a life for a life but same principle. No different than W's decision to invade Afghanistan. An eye for an eye!!!

There’s absolutely nothing to be gained Cems. If I’m rude and call you a dumbcht then I’m a moron but by replying in kind you join the Frey and also become a moron. You can believe otherwise, but in the same you are the same.

Seriously, you need to stand up for your principles. If you believe something is not right, you speak up. That's what I do. I ordinarily wouldn't discuss a politician's spouse but these guys are so vicious I have to bring out my heavy artillery. I know what you're thinking. Then I become them. Right?

I talk to him and you and generally speaking I like both of you. What’s that say for me. Lol
I don't care who you "crawl into bed" with. It's your business. We have PM'ed a few times and exchanged information. I have also stated I would never divulge some of the stuff he shared with me no matter how testy we get. He even shared his concerns about my status after the Parkland shooting. I really appreciated him doing that. Deep down I think he's middle of the road but these "actors" on this site bring out the worst of him.

You aren’t the West and you simply don’t have any power to influence anyone.

Yes. What do you think the West's policy of expelling Russian diplomats is about? Maybe not a life for a life but same principle. No different than W's decision to invade Afghanistan. An eye for an eye!!!

I told you a long time ago that I thought you two had more in common then you knew and both wanted the same thing. That said, you don’t have to agree on anything but a civil approach to each other will bring you both some peace.

I don't care who you "crawl into bed" with. It's your business. We have PM'ed a few times and exchanged information. I have also stated I would never divulge some of the stuff he shared with me no matter how testy we get. He even shared his concerns about my status after the Parkland shooting. I really appreciated him doing that. Deep down I think he's middle of the road but these "actors" on this site bring out the worst of him.

Frankly speaking, you’re philosophy is childish. You’re a racist, no you are...no I’m not, you are...no one wins and in the end they both look like fools. No thanks.

You're not seeing my point or are you ignoring it, Gary?

Frankly speaking, you’re philosophy is childish. You’re a racist, no you are...no I’m not, you are...no one wins and in the end they both look like fools. No thanks.
Not sure what your post has to do with why I believe in an eye for an eye? You're getting too deep for me. lol

Fair enough. Regardless I’m choosing not to engage with any of the racist stuff, be it perceived or legitimate

Not sure what your post has to do with why I believe in an eye for an eye? You're getting too deep for me. lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT