ADVERTISEMENT

Texas bombing suspect: "I wish I were sorry but I am not" (Isn't He A Terrorist Too?)

You should know by now I would NEVER put you or any right winger on ignore. I enjoy spanking your azz.
Cems52 speaks the truth on this. No Balls CD runs like a little kid and hides. I got a feeling we got ripples cems52 starting to think that conservatives got some good ideas lol

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Don’t kid yourself. They may not respond to you but you can believe they read what you write regardless of what they may say.

Given your expertise on spitting, I’ll take your word for it. Once you and CDWrong put some of us on ignore, game over. You both lost.

Cems52 speaks the truth on this. No Balls CD runs like a little kid and hides. I got a feeling we got ripples cems52 starting to think that conservatives got some good ideas lol
Betty Jo, you started drinking early today. Never have I hinted or suggested right wing nonsense was good for anybody.

Reactions: cdwright40
Maybe but more likely just another dem frustrated that Trump could be our President. The interesting part is it’s really not his policies, rather his disdain for President Trump that’s driving it.

Cems is an idea person.

Looking for a euphoric state.

Actually cems, I think you’re closer to the right then the far left judging by your post. That of course is not to imply you are conservative, rather a moderate who leans left.
Socially I'm a lib. I believe in equal justice and opportunity for all. Fiscally, I can be a tightwad. As for your association of me as a conservative based on my post, you're way off. When I get hit I hit back harder.

Let's Go....Good Ol Fashioned Clean Cut White Americans Killing IN THE NAME OF CHRISTIANITY!

https://www.fbi.gov/history/famous-cases/eric-rudolph
Socially I'm a lib. I believe in equal justice and opportunity for all. Fiscally, I can be a tightwad. As for your association of me as a conservative based on my post, you're way off. When I get hit I hit back harder.
so conservatives do not believe in equal justice and opportunity for all ?

I think you think you are a lib but in fact, you just spoke to the Repub ideaology. As for hitting back, I personally don’t find your hits hard at all.

He is a tough guy, too.

But, we still have not been able to wrestle out of him, equal justice and opportunity for all.

He hated what happened to Andrew McCabe, but was ok with what happened to Hillary.

So, I think that means it is equal justice and equal opportunity when it fits their argument.

And anyone who dissents is a racist, masogonist, homophobe, etc.

I think that is what he means.

Seriously, he never defines it

Perhaps he’s conflicted and entering the stage in his life where he finds what he truly believes after following those closest to him for years.

He is a tough guy, too.

But, we still have not been able to wrestle out of him, equal justice and opportunity for all.

He hated what happened to Andrew McCabe, but was ok with what happened to Hillary.

So, I think that means it is equal justice and equal opportunity when it fits their argument.

He is a tough guy, too.

Answer this. Why do many Trump associates lie about their contacts with Russians?

I guess you need me to help you with this again. I believe we’ve determined that one official on the Trump team had contact with the Russians before the election and that was due to his position in Congress. So tell me cems, what is your concern?

Answer this. Why do many Trump associates lie about their contacts with Russians?

I guess you need me to help you with this again. I believe we’ve determined that one official on the Trump team had contact with the Russians before the election and that was due to his position in Congress. So tell me cems, what is your concern?
Are you now the spokesman for all the right wingers on this board?

I agree and truly cems I do appreciate hearing your view. Mind you, I don’t agree with everything you say, but I always enjoy our back and forth.

What makes this board work is to hear the opinions of all posters.

You need to stop relying on the surrogates or at a minimum use the other side (Foxnews) for your source. It will give you the credibility you’re looking for.

You and I know the only way to provide "proof" is posting an article. It's ignored when posted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT