cortez55403

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 14, 2004
Ron’s rising star is troubling DJT.

Trump's fury grows as DeSantis' star rises in the GOP

• Haha
Reactions: El Cubano
LOL if you think Trump won’t turn on DeSantis and try to undermine him. It’s happening and will accelerate if Ron continues to build momentum.

Please don’t be naive. That’s how Trump is wired. He needs to be the star and will undercut any threats to his dominance.

Stay tuned.

Trump gone brah! BDR DeSantis is next President. Even the Dems don’t have enough dead bodies to resurrect to alter the landslide victory BDR will have in 3 years.

May also not be enough flypaper in the west wing to trap all the insects flying out of the VP Hoe’s crotch when she assumes temporary presidential power. FJB shit show continues

Reactions: orly 1022
LOL if you think Trump won’t turn on DeSantis and try to undermine him. It’s happening and will accelerate if Ron continues to build momentum.

Please don’t be naive. That’s how Trump is wired. He needs to be the star and will undercut any threats to his dominance.

Stay tuned.
Dude move on or get therapy. FOCUS on the senile old fool in office for it is he who can further ruin our lives

They're headed for a clash at some point. Trump can't afford anyone in the GOP to challenge his dominance as the most popular person in the party, mainly because it would undermine his ability to rule it like a totalitarian dictator. If DeSantis supplants him as the most popular person in the party then that will be the end of Trump, and his ego won't allow that.

They're headed for a clash at some point. Trump can't afford anyone in the GOP to challenge his dominance as the most popular person in the party, mainly because it would undermine his ability to rule it like a totalitarian dictator. If DeSantis supplants him as the most popular person in the party then that will be the end of Trump, and his ego won't allow that.
Total BS!!!

Reactions: mahb and grbcane

It will be a Trump DeSantis ticket
Slam dunk wining combo..

How u got Kamala and the mayor pete..
Hahah

Allied and HJ, Why be so naive to think that DJT won’t attack and undermine DeSantis? Ron is on a roll now. Trump won’t stand being upstaged.

Why deny or dispute this? It’s who Trump is.

It will be a Trump DeSantis ticket
Slam dunk wining combo..

How u got Kamala and the mayor pete..
Hahah
El,

DeSantis as VP? Now that’s a joke. I don’t support DeSantis. But, he is not stupid.

Being Trump’s VP sets you up to being ignored and then made the scapegoat if things go wrong. VP Pence was the fall guy for the failure to overturn the election results. Ron is too smart to take on that thankless and dangerous job.

Get another stooge to act as VP to Trump!

• Haha
Reactions: El Cubano

Stay tuned.
DeSantis is the captain now...

• Haha
Reactions: central17
Cortez,
Common Man! Your better than this. This week alone:
* An out of control liberal media, currupt prosecution and senile politicians try to affect a local jury trial. Are you saying Joy Reid knows better than the people hearing the case and viewing the evidence.
* The Senate is having confirmation for a wackjob communist that wants the Federal government to take over all lending and bankrupt American companies.
* Pelosi pushes a bill that gives away trillions to special interest while hiring 87,000 new IRS agents to investigate any US citizens expenditures over $600.
* The CBO proves Biden is lying about his $zero cost of the bill.
* American and Afghan allies are still being held raped, tortored and killed by the Taliban that Biden surrendered to.
* A whistle blower has released written documents showing Merrick Garland lied to Congress and put parents concerned about their childrens curriculum into the same FBI watch category as human trafficers.
*Thousands of criminal aliens march towards American to break US law the second they enter the county with Biden's encouragement.
* Liberal media reports that Biden's people want to remove Cackles Harris as VP.
* Bidens popularity drops below 40%
* Harris popularity drops below 30%
* Gasoline, heating oil and food prices continue to skyrocket.

And the best you got is a whiny CNN speculation piece about a private citizen that has made no public statements to the subject. Wow, must really suck to be a democrat these days. The everyday truth is so bad you cannot talk about it so you try to deflect with basically a story at the intellect level of high school mean girls.

I read the article there’s no factual basis in it. It’s the same shit reporting we’ve seen the last six years. It read like a discussion on the View.

I’m not interested in what pedophile groups like the Lincoln project tweet about, if you democrats like following pedophile groups, well you do you.

Reactions: mahb and central17
Cortez,
* An out of control liberal media, currupt prosecution and senile politicians try to affect a local jury trial. Are you saying Joy Reid knows better than the people hearing the case and viewing the evidence.
* The Senate is having confirmation for a wackjob communist that wants the Federal government to take over all lending and bankrupt American companies.
* Pelosi pushes a bill that gives away trillions to special interest while hiring 87,000 new IRS agents to investigate any US citizens expenditures over $600.
* American and Afghan allies are still being held raped, tortored and killed by the Taliban that Biden surrendered to.
* A whistle blower has released written documents showing Merrick Garland lied to Congress and put parents concerned about their childrens curriculum into the same FBI watch category as human trafficers.
*Thousands of criminal aliens march towards American to break US law the second they enter the county with Biden's encouragement.
* Liberal media reports that Biden's people want to remove Cackles Harris as VP.

And the best you got is a whiny CNN speculation piece about a private citizen that has made no public statements to the subject. Wow, must really suck to be a democrat these days. The everyday truth is so bad you cannot talk about it so you try to deflect with basically a story at the intellect level of high school mean girls.
17, My post had nothing to do with Dems or Biden.

Could it be that it’s you who is deflecting here, giving no comment whatsoever on issues related to Trump and DeSantis? Please stay on topic.

If you want to start a post on Dems and Biden, please do so. In the meantime, please don’t hijack a thread on Trump/DeSantis to push your own agenda.

Thanks.

I read the article there’s no factual basis in it. It’s the same shit reporting we’ve seen the last six years. It read like a discussion on the View.

I’m not interested in what pedophile groups like the Lincoln project tweet about, if you democrats like following pedophile groups, well you do you.
The Lincoln Project is grasping at straws trying to become relevant again, assuming they ever were.

LOL GRB. That’s the second time you’ve referred to The View. Is that your daytime TV viewing routine?

Gimme a break.

LOL GRB. That’s the second time you’ve referred to The View. Is that your daytime TV viewing routine?

Gimme a break.
No, but the way you bring up topics like this article, which is nothing more than chick gossip makes me think you’re a regular viewer.

17, My post had nothing to do with Dems or Biden.

Could it be that it’s you who is deflecting here, giving no comment whatsoever on issues related to Trump and DeSantis? Please stay on topic.

If you want to start a post on Dems and Biden, please do so. In the meantime, please don’t hijack a thread on Trump/DeSantis to push your own agenda.

Thanks.
Cortez,
Trump/DeSantis thread's have everything to do with Biden. Both beat him by double digits for the reasons I wrote about. .
My personal choice would be DeSantis. I have gone on record previously as hoping that Trump will embrace the roll as senior statesman and king maker. I think he will, but is having too much fun seeing liberal media's head explode everytime he hints at running.

Last edited:
Reactions: krvanness
Cortez,
Trump/DeSantis thread's have everything to do with Biden. Both beat him by double digits for the reasons I wrote about. .
My personal choice would be DeSantis. I have gone on record previously as hoping that Trump will embrace the roll as senior statesman and king maker. I think he will, but is having too much fun seeing liberal media's head explode everytime he hints at running.

Articles about Trump/DeSantis have nothing to do with Biden. Trump lost. Biden won.

Please create your own thread on Biden if you choose. But, don’t ignore the Trump/DeSantis tension. You are avoiding it.

Articles about Trump/DeSantis have nothing to do with Biden. Trump lost. Biden won.

Please create your own thread on Biden if you choose. But, don’t ignore the Trump/DeSantis tension. You are avoiding it.

Cortez,
Not seeing any tension. Both DeSantis and Trump appear to be in complete agreement that Biden is a disaster.
Trump says Biden was wrong in reversing his immigration policies - DeSantis agrees.
DeSantis is against vaccine and mask mandates - Trump agrees.
Trump says that Biden is in bed with China - DeSantis agrees.
DeSantis says Biden's policies are causing rampant inflation - Trump agrees.
Maybe they disagree about Red or White wine?
I don't see any problems between them. I think you will see them campaigning together in 2024
Your original post asked for opinions on the relationship between DeSantis and Trump. This is the second post in which I have responded to your question. Sorry if my answer does not fit CNN's "family fued" narrative.

Cortez,

Well written. I didn't see the 450,000$$ settlement listed with ILLEGALS per adult?

Cortez,
Not seeing any tension. Both DeSantis and Trump appear to be in complete agreement that Biden is a disaster.
Trump says Biden was wrong in reversing his immigration policies - DeSantis agrees.
DeSantis is against vaccine and mask mandates - Trump agrees.
Trump says that Biden is in bed with China - DeSantis agrees.
DeSantis says Biden's policies are causing rampant inflation - Trump agrees.
Maybe they disagree about Red or White wine?
I don't see any problems between them. I think you will see them campaigning together in 2024
Your original post asked for opinions on the relationship between DeSantis and Trump. This is the second post in which I have responded to your question. Sorry if my answer does not fit CNN's "family fued" narrative.
Trump loves DeSantis this is simply another attempt at creating imaginary division the playbook for the left

Reactions: mahb and central17
Omg this thread is just perfect with my morning coffee. A bunch of Leftists and it's sheep scaredly rationalizing their nightmare, as if they could understand anything having to do with conservatism and the liberty provided by the Constitution. Roflmao I'm just hoping not to step into any yellow puddles they may leave behind 🤣 😂 🤣😂😝

Trump loves DeSantis this is simply another attempt at creating imaginary division the playbook for the left
Stay tuned. Trump love DeSantis so long as Ron doesn’t upstage him. Not a matter of policy differences at all. Trump just can’t share a stage with anybody and DeSantis’ stage is getting bigger and more national.

More fakenews

Reactions: mahb
Allied and HJ, Why be so naive to think that DJT won’t attack and undermine DeSantis? Ron is on a roll now. Trump won’t stand being upstaged.

And who is Biden? Doesn't seem that even HE has any clue .. most of the time. Pretty sad. Then there is the "VP" .. what a piece of work she is. Most unqualified President / VP combination in the history of the USA.

If there was an ounce of truth to that statement then you comment on it. There isn't an ounce of truth to it. Hence, not worth talking about it.

Reactions: CaneBandit
Stay tuned. Trump love DeSantis so long as Ron doesn’t upstage him. Not a matter of policy differences at all. Trump just can’t share a stage with anybody and DeSantis’ stage is getting bigger and more national.

Spot on. Trump's insecurity about sharing the limelight with others is well known. Once its revealed DeSantis is growing in popularity among the base, Trump will go on the attack and give him a nickname in a feeble attempt to squash his momentum.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT