ADVERTISEMENT

As previously discussed, Trump is turning on DeSantis

El,

DeSantis as VP? Now that’s a joke. I don’t support DeSantis. But, he is not stupid.

Being Trump’s VP sets you up to being ignored and then made the scapegoat if things go wrong. VP Pence was the fall guy for the failure to overturn the election results. Ron is too smart to take on that thankless and dangerous job.

Get another stooge to act as VP to Trump!
Nikki Haley will be Trumps VP in 2024 and She will be Our first female President of the US in 2028.

Cortez,
Common Man! Your better than this. This week alone:
* An out of control liberal media, currupt prosecution and senile politicians try to affect a local jury trial. Are you saying Joy Reid knows better than the people hearing the case and viewing the evidence.
* The Senate is having confirmation for a wackjob communist that wants the Federal government to take over all lending and bankrupt American companies.
* Pelosi pushes a bill that gives away trillions to special interest while hiring 87,000 new IRS agents to investigate any US citizens expenditures over $600.
* The CBO proves Biden is lying about his $zero cost of the bill.
* American and Afghan allies are still being held raped, tortored and killed by the Taliban that Biden surrendered to.
* A whistle blower has released written documents showing Merrick Garland lied to Congress and put parents concerned about their childrens curriculum into the same FBI watch category as human trafficers.
*Thousands of criminal aliens march towards American to break US law the second they enter the county with Biden's encouragement.
* Liberal media reports that Biden's people want to remove Cackles Harris as VP.
* Bidens popularity drops below 40%
* Harris popularity drops below 30%
* Gasoline, heating oil and food prices continue to skyrocket.

And the best you got is a whiny CNN speculation piece about a private citizen that has made no public statements to the subject. Wow, must really suck to be a democrat these days. The everyday truth is so bad you cannot talk about it so you try to deflect with basically a story at the intellect level of high school mean girls.
Great post Central!

Reactions: utatem
I voted for Trump twice and wish he were in Office. That being said, I do not want him running in 2024.
Good point KRV.

As the recent election in Virginia demonstrated, Republican candidates can attract independents, suburbanites and moderate Dems not happy with current Dem candidates and office holders. Biden is very, very vulnerable to a candidate who can attract these votes away from whoever will be the Dem nominee.

If Trump is the GOP nominee, however, those moderates, suburban voters and independents are
likely to reject him ….again. He is just too caustic for those kind of voters. Trump would unify and motivate a now disorganized and demoralized Dem party. Why do that, GOP?

Good point KRV.

As the recent election in Virginia demonstrated, Republican candidates can attract independents, suburbanites and moderate Dems not happy with current Dem candidates and office holders. Biden is very, very vulnerable to a candidate who can attract these votes away from whoever will be the Dem nominee.

If Trump is the GOP nominee, however, those moderates, suburban voters and independents are
likely to reject him ….again. He is just too caustic for those kind of voters. Trump would unify and motivate a now disorganized and demoralized Dem party. Why do that, GOP?
Is it possible that independents, suburbanites, and moderate Dems are not just unhappy with Dem candidates and office holders, but also with current Dem policies? The idea that parents should not be involved with their children's education seems to be an odd hill to want to die on and their economic policies will add mountains of debt for many generations to come.

Good point KRV.

Bumbling biden is vulnerable to every day life Cortez. Anyone who runs vs him will win in a landslide. Bumbling biden will be 82 when he runs, assuming he can remember his name by then

Bumbling biden is vulnerable to every day life Cortez. Anyone who runs vs him will win in a landslide. Bumbling biden will be 82 when he runs, assuming he can remember his name by then
No way he runs again. That being said, Trump will run again. Whether he gets the GOP nod is a different story. I feel fortunate if Florida has DeSantis for another term. That may be selfish but I love my state and feel that he represents the state very well.
I think this country could use a Trump like character to reverse some of these left leaning Democratic Progressive policies. We also nèed an ass kicker to show the Russian, Chinese, Iranian, North Korean folks to not mess with us and our allies. Let's get this crazy inflation down, cut gas prices, cut spending, strengthen our military, strengthen our borders, get people back to work.

Good point KRV.

He could also run as an independent and be the Ross Perot of 2024.

He could also run as an independent and be the Ross Perot of 2024.
Trump running as an independent would guarantee a Dem victory, whomever is the presidential nominee. Ralph Nader took just enough votes away from Al Gore to permit Bush to win in a very tight presidential race. Trump as an independent would split the GOP.

Trump running as an independent would guarantee a Dem victory, whomever is the presidential nominee. Ralph Nader took just enough votes away from Al Gore to permit Bush to win in a very tight presidential race. Trump as an independent would split the GOP.
Exactly, which is my point with the Perot comparison.

Reactions: central17
I’m assuming that Biden will not run again. Wide open primaries for the nomination. Harris is weak

Reactions: utatem
Exactly, which is my point with the Perot comparison.
Trump running as a 3rd party candidate is the demi's wet dream. I don't see Trump doing that, but hopefully he will be on board in fully supporting the conservative candidate. If somehow Team Red primaries do something stupid like a Romney or Sununu we deserve everything bad that happens to us. What is more likely is a DeSantis, Noem, Tim Scott type running with full's Trump support and the democrats fund a coalition of bitter RINO losers (e.g. Romney, Kasich, Jeb) and Pedophile fakes like the Lincoln Project to run as a third party to try to pick off 2 to 3% to sway a close election.

Reactions: krvanness
Cortez,
I figured you would like that article; why I linked it.

First, as to demi's wanting Trump to run. I think half are scared to death he does and trying to show confidence to hide their fear. The other half do believe that because Biden won (maybe ;) ;)? ) in 2022 he would win again. I respectfully disagree. This time Biden would have to run on his horrible economic record, while sending pallets of cash to the Taliban he surrendered to and sitting in his poopy pants, drooling. The American people are seeing he is in over his head and is frankly not all there. He does not have the stamina to run a true campaign. In 2020 many American's were terrified of Covid and bought his "nice uncle Joe" in his basement BS. As Pete Townshend wrote "Won't get fooled again".

Now on to the Red team. My main concern about Trump is his age. He would be 79 in 2025, 83 in 2028. I know Trump is still vigorous and can run circles around Joe. But 80 is still 80. I believe the American people will become frightened by Joe's growing senility in 2024. America will want a younger face. And I also think that America will become even more annoyed with grifter Hunter. Especially after the Republicans take over the House and true investigations of Hunter's laptop begin. But I can also expect America having seen the Hunter show will not want Fox subjecting us to Don Jr. and Eric every night.

That is why I do hope and pray the Republicans will follow the Youngkin play book. Adhere to Trump's policies. Give the deserved respect to Trump but present a different and younger face. Also someone a little more measured with the media. Yes Acosta/Cooper/Todd/Lemon et. al. are jack asses. But Trump gave them more credence than they deserved by battling with them. I would prefer to have a Republican President a little less combative with the media. Take one from the Biden playbook. Do not allow the CNN, ABC or NBC clowns to even have press credentials. Give the libs one "Peter Duecy" spot. And that one person must be respectful and nice (like Duecy) at all times. If the Republicans pick the right candidate, have Trump as respected and active senior statesman, I can see team Red carrying 40 states, while keeping the House and having 60 in the Senate. Then we bring back America!

Last edited:
Who’s your pick Cortez?? Gavin Newsome? Maybe Crazy Bernie? Lol. Stacy Abrams??
I don’t have a favorite, Ed. Certainly not Bernie, Warren or any other Progressive. Progressives lost big time last month in NYC, Seattle, Portland and Minneapolis. Anyone who murmurs “defund the police” is gonna get slaughtered at the ballot box.

Gavin? He’s smooth, handsome and articulate. I‘ve met him twice and he is all that for sure. He was very polite with me in our very, very short interaction. But, is he really a heavyweight? I’m not so sure.

After him, who? The primaries will be a free for all If Biden doesn’t run just as they will for Republicans if Trump doesn’t run. Amy Klobouchar? Mayor Pete (I’ve also met him briefly. Super smart, humble and impressive)

if you were a Dem, who would you support?

Reactions: edtuna
I don’t have a favorite, Ed. Certainly not Bernie, Warren or any other Progressive. Progressives lost big time last month in NYC, Seattle, Portland and Minneapolis. Anyone who murmurs “defund the police” is gonna get slaughtered at the ballot box.

Gavin? He’s smooth, handsome and articulate. I‘ve met him twice and he is all that for sure. He was very polite with me in our very, very short interaction. But, is he really a heavyweight? I’m not so sure.

After him, who? The primaries will be a free for all If Biden doesn’t run just as they will for Republicans if Trump doesn’t run. Amy Klobouchar? Mayor Pete (I’ve also met him briefly. Super smart, humble and impressive)

Cortez, you have to agree that Biden, given the cognitive slips we have all observed, can certainly not run at the age of 82 in 2024.

Retail thieves union and "Free the Felons" special interest groups are going all in on their support for Newsom.

Well he will probably pick him for his VP running mate
LOL. Trump treated Mike Pence so well that others will want to be VP? Could have got him killed on Jan 6!

DeSantis is much smarter than that. Let Nikki Haley or Mike Pompeo or some other suck up run for VP on Trump’s ticket.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT